Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailors of Lust (Caius x Khaos)

"If they are this sensitive now, wait until she has taken her piercings. Of course, you and your sisters will get to have fun with them as soon as she is corrupted and wed to me." Lilith focused on Hotaru for now, her free hand sliding to the back of the sailor's head and firmly pushing her further up on her cock. She breathed heavily as she forced herself further into Saturn's throat. "There we go, Saturn. Doesn't my member feel good inside your mouth. Suck it hard so you can get a big load all over you for your baptism." As she felt Hotaru obey and struggle, she continued to encourage her to suck harder and take her in deeper until her breath catched and she pulled out to coat Hotaru's face in semen.

"Very good, Saturn. Now, it's time for our wedding as mistress and slave." She looked at Haruka, "And I think Uranus would like to be our wedding bed for our special occasion. She will have your head on her breasts and hold you while I take you. Doesn't that sound like the perfect wedding for you?" Lilith had them arrange themselves on the altar before piercing Hotaru's nipples and clit, taking special delight in making Saturn's pink nipples rock hard before freezing them that way with her slave rings. When all was done, Lilith spoke the vows over Hotaru and had her speak her lines before mounting her. "Are you ready for your first impregnation, slave?" Lilith then licked Hotaru's pierced nipples and offered up her own breast for Saturn to nurse on.

Gagging and choking sounds escaped through the depths of her muffled throat as Hotaru nodded, as best as she could, to her mistress' questions. Moving her head forward and backwards while her tongue helplessly collided against the underside of Lilith's massive length. It was obvious her sloppy blowjob had quite a lot to do with her lack of her experience, as well as the fact she was the youngest out of all the other sailor guardians. Or, perhaps, simply the most innocent when it came down to that kind of things. Still, she tried her best to please her mistress, sucking harder and harder on her whole length. Until said throbbing organ was pushed out of her mouth, the young girl almost falling as she rested on her hands, gasping deeply. Haruka then grabbed her chin and had her looking upwards, right in time for Lilith's semen to bathe her whole face, neck and even the top par of her chest.

Haruka simply smirked as she nodded at Lilith's words. Hotaru blushing quite hardly as she stared at the two of them and then also nodded, albeit somewhat timidly. "I'd...really like that, mistress." She simply said as she accompanied them to the altar. Moaning and groaning quite loudly when her sensitive clitoris was pierced, even louder when her nipples were hurt too. Both of them as hard as rock, which made even the slightest breeze or touch draw out a quite loud groan from the poor, abused, sailor's mouth. Then she finally wrapped her lips around Lilith's breast and licked her nipple for a few seconds. Right before she suckled hard on it, drinking that sweet milk of hers as all of her sisters had done before.

Finally, Haruka simply laid on the ground. Hotaru following her and lying on top of her, fondling and groping Haruka's breasts while the blonde sailor simply held her head and stroke her own face. "Well done, Hotaru. Good girl." Haruka simply said as Hotaru looked back at Lilith with an even redder face now. "I....I'm ready, mistress. Please...fill me with your seed." Saturn finally said as she then got to lick Haruka's breasts. The blonde sailor moaning loudly as she too groped and massaged Hotaru's own breasts, pinching and squeezing her nipples, which had the younger girl arch back her neck and moan even louder. Her own, bare vagina getting overly wet already, which made her be fully prepared to receive Lilith's organ and have it ravage her virgin insides.

With their vows spoken and the collar placed around Hotaru's throat, Lilith plunged deep inside the young virgin, sailor with a satisfied groan. "So nice and tight, Saturn. You will be a perfect slave to me. Just enjoy the pleasure and let the corruption take root in your soul." She thrusted deep and hard into Hotaru's pussy, making her way to Saturn's cervix and womb. Her moans of pleasure mixed with Hotaru's and Haruka's in a chorus of depravity. Lilith's plan was almost complete, and she enjoyed the conquest of the youngest of the sailors into her most loyal and submissive slave. A moan of satisfaction erupted from her as she filled Hotaru with her seed and planted her child inside the sailor. With satisfaction, she pulled out of Hotaru and gave her the latex outfit that left her breasts and pussy exposed to all for their pleasure.

Lilith walked over to Setsuna and slapped her hard across her face to wake up the sailor. It was time to break her traitorous acolyte. When Setsuna awoke, Lilith grabbed her jaw and held her face to her own, "Pluto. You were my acolyte in Carnovash once. You took my seed into your mouth and swallowed every drop. You told me you wished to join me in service to our god. And then you abandoned me for the rebel princess. Explain yourself to me to my satisfaction and tell me why I should bring you back into His service."

"I-It hurts...ah...ahhhh!" Hotaru simply whimpered as she let Lilith ravage her insides first. Simply enduring it while her body quivered in both pain and pleasure as some drops of blood mixed with the liquids pouring down her virgin insides. However, as time passed, Hotaru started to move her hips. Steadily faster as she arched her back and started moaning louder and louder. Feeling how the tip of Lilith's organ easily went inside her cervix and started filling her pure insides with that warm seed of hers. "M-Mistress...ah...it feels so good...a-ah...thank you....thank you Mistress....!" The young girl simply exclaimed in awe, groaning loudly as her own insides squirted her seed all over Haruka and Lilith's hips. Hotaru finally letting herself fall on top of her fellow sailor guardian, who took good care of her while Lilith focused on the woman she had been waiting for the longest.

A pained whimper escaped the oldest sailor's purple lips as she finally woke up. A bright red mark adorning the damaged cheek as Setsuna took a while to fully notice what was actually going on. "What...where...you?" Pluto finally said. Staring back at Lilith with a calm expression, then averting her gaze upon hearing her next words. "I did what I thought was right. The Princess...she's the one we should all be serving. You're not worthy..all you desire is destruction, Lilith. I will never serve either you or your God again. I realized of my mistake and simply decided to follow whom I thought was the best for the world. So...why are you doing this?" She then inquired, staring at the other sailors, who were mostly making up between themselves, of course while also staring at their mistress and their traitorous sister. "You didn't have to do this to then...ah! W-Wait...where's the princess?! What have you...done to her?" Setsuna finally said, struggling a bit against her restraints as worry spread all over her face.

"Why am I doing this? Carnovash demands this world for His worship. The worship of pleasure you enjoyed so much when you would kneel before me, tell me that my body was beautiful when the light would reject me and call me an abomination, and happily take my milk and seed into your body and praise Him as you rubbed yourself off in front of me. For now, your princess is outside my clutches, but as you can see that won't be for much longer. She is weak and I have six of the slaves returned to His service. You can be the final one, Setsuna. You can have your place back if you pledge yourself back to the pleasures of flesh and submit to your baptism. All of these slaves have been bathed in His pleasure from my cock. They have taken their vows and have taken my seed. They are now mine forever and they will never wish to return."

Lilith pressed herself against Setsuna and let her feel the familiar, firm flesh against her own. Lilith's breasts heaved invitingly against Pluto as she forced a kiss between them. "Admit you want me again. Take my breast into your mouth and take your fill and beg for your forgiveness and baptism. Or perhaps the others can help persuade you." She invited the other sailors to touch Setsuna and let her see the corruption was deeply rooted inside of them. If she turned back, she could have their beautiful bodies against hers, whenever and as often as she liked. Even little Hotaru was committed to her new path of flesh and was ready to serve only Lilith and Carnovash.

Last edited:
Setsuna simply averted her gaze. Torn between her own physical needs and desires and what her mind thought was fair. That didn't prevent a deep gasp to escape through her purple lips once Lilith started rubbing herself against her own body, though. Her half opened eyes staring at all the converted slaves, who were kissing and pleasuring each other while silently paying attention to the "show" the final addition to their small harem was putting up for them. Her whole body flinched then when she was forced to respond that passionate, hot kiss both women shared next. Her own legs quivering in delight as she then struggled to catch her breath, as soon as she was released.

The other sailors quickly approached once Lilith asked them to. Both Haruka and Michiru licking and sucking each one of her nipples and fondling their breasts. Saturn kneeling in front of her and rubbing the tip of her tongue against Setsuna's clitoris. While Mercury and Jupiter kept caressing her skin and planting soft kisses all over Setsuna's neck. "I...I...ah...ngh...!" Pluto faintly whimpered as she bit down on her lower lip. Moving her head from right to left as she tried her best to resist. Mars quickly capturing her lips, invading Pluto's mouth with her own tongue and then pulling back before Setsuna had even enough time to properly think about anything else.

"This is...ah...still wrong. They will come...to reason...ah...ngh. I know it...We are all...the princess' ah...ngh....guardians now, Lilith. D-Don't...make this more complicated...ngh...ah...just...ah...leave us...a-a...ah...alone...!" Setsuna simply protested, yet her body giving away how much she was loving all the attention she was getting. Her eyes glancing at Lilith's perky nipples once or twice already as she tried her best to resist.

"You know they have fallen to lust completely. They are mine and Carnovash's once again, their souls corrupted and their bodies craving only sexual release. They have tasted lust and want nothing else, obedient to their god for all eternity." Lilith watched the scene before her and caught where Setsuna was glancing as she tried to resist the pleasure her body was giving her.

"Return to me, Pluto. You know you want to be next to me in my bed, slaves caressing your body constantly. Perhaps your old hunger would help you see what you desire." She placed her hard nipple against Setsuna's mouth, pushing in past her lips and letting the sailor remember the familiar feel of the firm orb against her mouth and the sweetness it contained for her. A bead of milk rested on the tip of her nipple as she forced it into Setsuna's mouth.

Setsuna couldn't really help it. Before she could either say or do anything else, her words were muffled by that engorged, hardened, bud piercing deep inside her mouth. "Nggh...!" Nothing but inaudible, guttural sounds echoed through her throat as they made the small piece of flesh helplessly vibrate inside her mouth. The young woman's pale cheeks getting stained in a pink color as her chest heaved, breathing becoming more and more heated the more attention her fellow sailor guardians paid to her more than needy figure.

Finally, Setsuna's lips wrapped firmly around the small bud. Her warm, wet tongue circling around it as Pluto gave in to Lilith's demands, as well as her own cravings, and simply sucked hard on Lilith's nipple. As hard as she could as she hummed and moaned happily once the warm liquids fell down her throat. Closing her eyes and drinking eagerly from her new mistress' bud as if she had just become an infant again. The rest of her sisters then stopped their movements. Simply smiling with idle expressions as they all seemed even happier now even Pluto had joined them all, or rather, gone back to them again.

Lilith undid Setsuna's bonds and had her kneel when the sailor had her fill of her mistress' milk. Lilith's erection was full and hard as she guided Setsuna's mouth onto it. The girth was familiar to Pluto as it slid into her willing cavity. "Accept your baptism, Pluto, and take your place before your true god." Lilith easily slid into Setsuna's throat, remembering the times when Pluto was eager to take that organ into her mouth and suck her. It finally ended as it should, her seed on Setsuna's skin and having he be washed in the pleasure of Carnovash. When it was over, Lilith brought Setsuna to the altar and bound her.

"But before I can take your vows, slave, you must show your true loyalty and love to Carnovash. You shall perform a task I give you. Fail, and you shall know only death in agony." Lilith traced symbols on Pluto's body in black oil as she spoke over her. "You shall bring the princess and her last guardian here to be chained to the altar. You shall renounce the two of them as the traitors to Carnovash they are. And when all of your sisters have renounced them, you shall give them the death they deserve with the sacred blade. They shall die in blood and pain on this altar before you take your vows. Fail in this task, and you shall die as they will die. With this, Pluto, I place you under geas." Lilith plunged the heated brand onto Setsuna's chest, sealing the geas before piercing her nipples and clit with her new rings. "You may take a sister if you need the assistance."

Lilith looked to the rest of her slaves, "And you all shall renounce your princess and embrace Carnovash as your god when Pluto returns. I assure you, my sweet slaves, your deaths will not be like your princess'. Your deaths will be in pleasure as your flesh is shared by your daughters and sisters. You will enjoy that, won't you?"

Setsuna gasped when her own knees touched the floor. Her head lifting right after that as she heaved, desperate for more as her overly enthralled and blushing face showed. "Yes, Mistress." Even if she had tried to, vehemently, deny it, her body had craved for that touch, for that pleasure for quite a while already. Her mouth pleasing that huge, thick cock of hers with all her might, in every single sense she could, as she sucked harder and harder on it. Humming happily against Lilith's erection as she even gagged when she tried to force its engorged head deeper than she should...something she even seemed to enjoy, despite the uncomfortable experience. She had always been a masochist, after all.

A quite loud groan was the only sound that escaped through her throat as the oldest of the sailor guardians was then bound against the altar. Nodding as she received Lilith's next orders until her body was branded, which had an even louder moan filling the whole room. "I shall return with them and offer their lives to my mistress and our beloved god, Carnovash. I won't fail, Mistress. Please, leave this to me." Setsuna finally said as she was freed. Then she stared at Lilith for a second, then shook her head. "I ask of you to let me do this alone. I was the traitor, the one who failed you in the past. The only one. So, please, don't punish my beloved sisters for what I did." And, after that, Pluto simply faded in thin air.

The rest of the guardians simply gathered around Lilith, enthralled and overly enthusiastic expressions adorning their faces as they nodded at the priestess in question, faces all blushing darker and darker the more they heard about their promised deaths in nothing but sheer pleasure and delight.

-A few hours later-

A small portal opened again, right next to where Lilith was standing. Sailor Pluto appearing through it as she was holding both Sailor Venus and Usagi, both with their clothes mostly ripped apart and with traces of blood covering their whole figures. Without harboring the least hint of delicacy, she simply threw their unconscious bodies in front of Lilith. Right before kneeling down and bowing her head politely at her new mistress. "The treacherous guardian and our fake princess have been brought here at your request. I shall deliver their punishment whenever you wish, mistress. I told you I wouldn't fail you, I deeply hope this pleases both you and our beloved god." Setsuna simply said, lifting her head to stare at Lilith's own eyes. A quite naughty expression adorning her face even at that moment, as she showed how she lacked of any lingering empathy towards her old allies, as well as the rest of guardians gathered there with her.

Lilith had Setsuna bind Usagi and Venus to the altar. Their arms were in the shackles and their thighs bound together in a manner that would have their pussies rubbing together, a final bitter act of pleasuring each other as they struggled before the end. Lilith put gags in their mouths so they could not protest too loudly as the sailors gathered before the altar as the two victims awoke. Lilith looked down at them and smirked before addressing her slaves.

"The time of Carnovash is now at hand. Seven souls have been brought into His service. To open the way for His return in glory, the traitors who denied Him this world in times past shall shed their blood to him and know only agony for eternity for their crimes. Show the traitor and her pet they stand alone before the rightful god of this world. Let her hear your repentance and denial of her."

After the other six sailors spoke of their loyalty to Carnovash and renounced Usagi and Venus, Lilith handed the wicked blade of sacrifice to Pluto. "Beg Carnovash for forgiveness and give Him these lives in atonement. Let them bleed for Him."

Both Usagi and Venus helplessly had their cunts rubbing against each other, which only added to the humiliation the two of them were suffered as their insides grew wetter during such an outrageous situation. Muffled moans escaped through their gags as they then stared back at their old comrades and friends with pleading gazes. None of the other sailor guardians showing even the last bit of pity as the attention was then turned to Pluto. "Yes, Mistress." After receiving the ceremonial blade, Pluto knelt down in front of the altar. "Oh, my God. I beg your pardon and plead for forgiveness. Please, accept this sacrifice I offer you as the most obvious show of my new, enhanced and pure loyalty to you, your sacred priestess and my beloved sisters."

After she said that, the oldest of the sailors stabbed her former friends with the sharp blade. The first hit went right through the middle of Usagi's stomach. The woman's eyes opening wide as blood fell now down her lips, muffled grunts and pained groans filling the room. Then, she did the same with Venus. Stabbing both women multiple times in her whole bodies, relentlessly, not stopping until she was covered and entirely bathed in both females' blood. Then, she simply went back to her new Mistress, a blank expression adorning her face, as she knelt down in front of Lilith and offered her the blade stained in her friends' own blood. "The deed is done, my Mistress. Please, let me atone for my past sins one more time."

Usagi and Minako cried out as Setsuna plunged the dagger into their flesh over and over. Their blood coated the altar as it gushed from their wounds in their struggles. They were lapsing into unconsciousness as they were then consumed by unholy fire, the flames consuming their flesh and souls in unending pain. With their final damned screams echoing in the temple, the flames disappeared, leaving the blood-soaked altar empty. Lilith kissed Setsuna as she spoke of atoning for her sins a third time, "Let's get you wed and pregnant first and then you can tell me your thoughts. You have children to bear for Carnovash before you offer your flesh in pleasure. I wouldn't want you missing His ascension, either." With that, Lilith had Setsuna give her vows, and then collared her and took her virginity, impregnating her as she was coated in her victims' blood.

With the seven converted sailors and the sacrifice of two, Carnovash was awakened and free to take the world as His domain. The temple resonated with his silent approval as the slaves saw what their God had in mind for the human race. Men and boys would slowly die and waste away in a state of blissful torpor. Children would live in a illusion of normal life until meeting their fate in early adulthood. Women still of childbearing years would be drawn to pillars of flesh to be joyfully and pleasurably impaled on tendrils and form flesh trees. Virgins received erotic dreams to join the slaves of the temples and become the brides of Carnovash.

All the remaining sailor guardians simply stared at the scene in silence. Quite dark smirks adorning their faces as they observed the scene without even thinking of stopping the cruel torture. If anything, they were all glad and quite happy to see the necessary sacrifices their God Carnovash needed were being offered to Him finally. After that, Setsuna's baptism finally took place. The older woman moaned and groaned in sheer delight. Glad she had been given one more chance to return to her true faith and Master. Then, she simply climaxed as Lilith's thick juices poured inside of her and kept thanking her beloved mistress over, and over again.

Finally, the time had come. The former guardians of the Moon Princess observed how Carnovash modified the world of man as his own will. All of them making out and pleasuring each other, until everything had finished being modelled as their new God wished it to be. "The world's finally perfect, nearly as perfect as its Ruler." Setsuna simply commented, kneeling down in front of Lilith and softly massaging her huge organ, even without realizing she was doing so. She seemed to be hypnotized and quite drawn towards it, even, for some reason. "Now please, Mistress. Help me remember about all the good things I missed while I was trapped within that awful nightmare, far away from my true God." She finally said, obviously wishing both to please and be pleased by the woman she was now massaging in such a perverted way.

Lilith took Setsuna's hand and stopped her massaging, letting her hold the massive cock. "I will help you remember, Pluto, if you will take on some obligations. You did say you wished to atone for your past sins against your God. You will become my personal slave. You will tend to my bed and bath and all I bring into it. When I rise, you will worship my body, both my cock and my pussy along with every inch of me. You will pray to Carnovash daily and pledge yourself to the complete corruption of your soul for Him. You will submit to both pain and pleasure in His name before his altar and thank me for it. When your child is born, you will perform the rites to name it and pledge it to slavery to me and then submit to being impregnated again.

"And to begin, Pluto, tell your sisters of your addiction to me and show your desire to them by allowing my cock into your ass. As I fuck your ass raw and dry, tell them how good it feels and invite them to join you in taking me inside their asses."

Setsuna's hands did stop moving, yet she kept a firm hold around that massive cock of her new Goddess and Mistress. Carnovash may indeed be the highest deity she would pledge loyalty and love for and to. But, for her, Lilith was as much of a Goddess as Carnovash was, if not even more. Then, as the other woman started talking about Setsuna's penance, the former sailor Pluto simply nodded at every single one of her words as she stared up at her with a brightly blushed face. Heart racing and throbbing loudly inside her chest as she couldn't help but wait to fulfill all those tasks Lilith had just named solely for her. She was just happy she was given a special treatment, even if it was supposed to be some sort of punishment.

"Of course, my Mistress. That should go without saying. I could hardly leave without our sacred Mistress Lilith. So, my lovely sisters, please welcome her with all your hearts. We might have once been deceived by that unworthy Sailor Moon. But now, now we're back to our true Masters. Oh, my beloved Mistress...! The mere sight of you makes me warm, makes me feel alive again...!" As she said that, Setsuna got on all fours, swaying her hips as her ass faced the twitching cock of her beloved Mistress. Then, she forced both of her lower cheeks to spread. So that her twitching, small ring of muscle was clearly exposed for Setsuna to take as her own.

"Please...Mistress! Feel free to ravage my insides, my tighter insides, to your content. Fill my ass with your seed, even if I was once unworthy of your trust! Please, Mistress Lilith...let me feel like one of your faithful and loyal slaves again! For I was born to serve you and only you!" As she said that, even almost moaning already, the other sailors stared at each other and approached both women. Staring at the whole scene while holding her breaths, ready to act depending on how Setsuna acted once Lilith did as she was being asked.

Lilith slapped Pluto's ass cheeks hard as she brought her hard cock up to Pluto's puckered anus. She gently nudged the head inside before forcing herself deep into Setsuna's ass with no regard for her preparation for such an act. She savored the tightness of her slave's ass as she moved back and forth inside it with only Setsuna's blood to ease the passage. She saw the other sailors gathering around and watching the performance.

"See how she loves this treatment. She will tell you how much she enjoys it as well, pleasure and pain melding into one in her flesh. I shall take all of you this way in my bed as I desire your final virgin holes. This is your purpose, after all. To be vessels for Carnovash's seed and to cover the world in His brood before dying for Him and knowing eternal pleasure. Tell them, Pluto. Tell them how much you love this and will serve Him with your body and soul. You will bear for Him. You will die for Him. Embrace the true destiny of humanity as His brood slaves."

She was thrusting faster and harder into Setsuna's ass as her hands groped her slave's body roughly, lingering by her throat to choke her when she begged for it. She gazed at the sailors watching the scene to decide who would be next.

Setsuna couldn't help the overly loud groan that escaped through the depths of her throat as soon as she felt that slap numbing and stinging the whole surface of her now bright red cheek. However, that was soon nothing compared with the weird mixture of both pain and pleasure that started running up through her whole spine right afterwards. The wet sounds of her ass being assaulted by that hardened erection echoing through the whole room as she kept screaming and whimpering louder and louder while her own hips moved steadily faster, as if to match her beloved mistress' own pace.

"Y-YES! I want it...p-please! I...For now, I only l-live for our God Carn-ah...Carnovash, Mistress. Please...just ravage my body...a-ah...m-my...nngh...a-ahh...my very soul...is HIS!!" Sailor Pluto shamelessly whimpered, face covered in a quite bright red color, as she kept swaying her hips faster and faster, rocking her ass harder and harder against the other woman's lower body. Her twitching asshole then started squeezing harder and harder that invading cock whenever Lilith's hands wrapped any tighter around her own throat, something she seemed to like quite a bit.

Meanwhile, the rest of the sailors kept staring at the whole scene. Mercury falling to her knees shortly after as she started touching herself. One hand groping her own breast as the other started fingering her already wet vagina while the young sailor started gasping and moaning quite loudly. Seemingly quite aroused by the whole scene. Then again, arousal could be clearly seen in all of the other sailor guardians, but Mercury seemed to be the most affected by the scene of anal sex they were all witnessing at that very same moment.

Lilith squeezed Pluto's throat tight as she came, filling her slave's ass with her seed as it shot out of her with great force from Setsuna's anus squeezing her cock so tightly. With a sigh of such of a stimulating orgasm, she pushed Setsuna off of her with a command for a slave to give the panting Pluto a proper rimjob. After such a good display, her personal slave deserved a sister disgracing herself to give Setsuna some more stimulation and savor the mixture of blood and semen dripping from her.

Lilith then went over to Mercury as she was still masturbating to the spectacle she had witnessed. "Now, for you, slave." Lilith pressed Ami to the altar as she got into position and shoved her hardened erection into Mercury's twitching anus, savoring the slave's reaction to being violated in such a way. She shoved herself into the tight hole and gripped a breast hard as she made sure Mercury was in a good position for her to go deep inside of her. "And perhaps you would like another sight to stimulate you."

Ami could see her mother approach a flesh column in awe and desire, stripping her clothes off before climbing onto the pile of bodies that gathered around in and spasmed in their dazed pleasure. Ami's mother rubbed her pussy against the column as a tendril of flesh extended from the column and inserted itself into the moist hole. She saw her mother begin fucking the tentacle in earnest as it grew and slid deeper into her. In her mind, she could her Lilith's voice asking her how she was enjoying the scene as her anus was being forced open and the thick rod forcing her ass open.

Setsuna could hardly prevent the following liquids that came from her squirting vagina. The loud groans kept echoing through her sore throat until it became hoarse, while she bore proudly the marks of Lilith's fingers against the skin of her neck. As she panted and heaved quite heavily, Hotaru approached her in response to their Mistress' comands. She kindly spread Setsuna's plump cheeks and let her tongue rub against the twitching ring hidden in the middle of them. Setsuna simply moaning even louder as Hotaru chuckled, licking more and more that soft spot until she started fucking it with her tongue, making the older sailor scream even louder.

Ami's arousal reached its peek when her ass was finally forced to swallow that hard, thick cock of hers. A sharp pain overwhelming her, vividly shown in the overly loud scream that escaped her lips next. However, Sailor Mercury didn't seem to enjoy the experience any less because of that. If anything, she seemed to be enjoying herself more and more the deeper Lilith got inside of her. That if her loud moans, deep panting and bright red cheeks were anything to go by. Pleasure suddenly spread through her whole figure, mixing up with that pain and causing the girl to start moaning even louder while her hips started rocking against Lilith's lower body.

Moving even faster when her blinking eyes observed a weird, yet quite alluring, scene she never thought she'd witness. "M-ah...aah...ngh...m-mother...?" Mercury timidly inquired, along with loud and lewd sounds, as her hips swayed and moved up and down faster and faster. Her overly tight and virgin anus squeezing Lilith's organ and taking it deeper and deeper while her face got stained in an even darker hue of red. "I-I...ah...aah....aahhh...I like...ah...aaah....ngh....mmmggh...aaah...I like it....M-Mistress!!" She finally exclaimed, thanking Lilith over and over again as her hips now rocked against hers as hard as the girl could possibly move, breasts bouncing up and down heavily as a result.

Ami's mother moaned loudly as the tendril inside of her became thicker as it kept plunging deeper inside of her body, hitting her womb and sending her body into heavy spasms. As the woman reached her peak, the tendril's tip emerged from her mouth and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. Ami's mother would continue to twitch and spasm as her soul was slowly drawn from her body, now part of the flesh tree in a state between life and death. Her flesh would continue to feel pleasure while her mind went into insane pleasure.

Lilith's cock was deep inside Ami's body while Ami watched her mother meet her fate. "Isn't that glorious, slave? Such a lovely fate for flesh that Carnovash provides. And you gave her that eternal pleasure by your surrender. Does that make you feel good?" Lilith plunged into Mercury's willing body as deep as she could before releasing her seed. She withdrew and her cock slid into her pussy with her satisfaction.

Lilith sat on her throne again and exposed her pussy to her slaves, "Now, who will pleasure me as a woman should be pleased?"

Ami couldn't really avert her gaze from the overly sensual and enticing scene she was being shown. One of her hands lifted to grope and massage her right breast while she started screaming louder and louder. Rolling her eyes back even deeper inside her skull as she kept screaming both her mother's name and Lilith's until she finally came. Her ass squeezed quite tightly Lilith's organ as she then lost balance and ended up falling on the ground. Quite breathless and exhausted as she then turned to glance back at her new mistress. "T-Thank you...ah...a-ah...ngh...ah...m-mistress...!"

While sailor Mercury laid there, covered in her own liquids, saliva and tears, Rei took the chance and pulled back from Pluto's embrace, whom she was vigorously making up with, to approach Lilith. Kneeling and crouching down in front of her until she was in all fours. "I'd do it, if you allow me to, Mistress. My pleasure it's yours." She simply said, hoping that'd earn her a good prize afterwards. Although the mere scent of her mistress' womanhood was enough reward as she approached her and literally buried her face deep inside her labia.

After taking in her sweet scent, Rei started licking the inner side of those lower lips, her own fingers lowering down to pinch, squeeze and stimulate her own clitoris as she groaned quite loudly, and in a really lewd manner, against the offered vagina of her beloved mistress.

Lilith allowed Rei to lick her pussy while the sailor saw to her own pierced clit with her hand. "Do you see the fate of this world, Mars? Do you feel it is how this world should be and always should have been? More girls will soon arrive, and their flesh will be brought to serve me as you have, Mars. Does that make you feel hot? Being the one who brought them to this end?" The priestess enjoyed the worship of her masochistic slave as she looked the others.

"Do you all feel your children growing inside of you? Do you look forward to the day you give birth to your first daughters to raise as my slaves? Who's looking forward to giving birth in pleasure?" She looked down to Mars, "Deeper, slave. Show me you want the sweet nectar inside my body. It's so much sweeter and yummier deep down inside your mistress' pussy. You want me to fill your mouth with honey, don't you?"

Back
Top Bottom