Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nighttime Excursions (Ren Olvry & Underground Fx)

Sophia took the garments and put them back on. Already she yearned to feel the dragon's body again, but she knew she would get her chance. Before they got up, the princess turned to Valar one more time. She pressed in on him, giving him a passionate kiss like the night before, hey hand coming to rest on his inner thigh, teasing what might be coming tonight.

"Mmm… yes. Come visit me tonight in the castle. My little pet dragon. I'll leave the window open for you. Since you showed me such a lovely night, I have to pay you back." She took his hand as they left the cave together. She'd walk with him to the edge of the forest, although she could find her own way easily enough as they went particularly far from the garden, she enjoyed walking with Valar in the morning light. The princess planted a final kiss on his lips and gave the dragon a tight hug before they parted ways.

Sophia couldn't wait for tonight. The rest of the day would seem to stretch on forever until the sun went down again.

Once again blinking in surprise at the fairly sudden move, it still didn't take long for the kiss to be returned. For his tongue to contently slip along against hers, for his own hand to come to rest on her hip with a light grip into it. For a warm, somewhat heavy breath to escape him when the kiss finally broke. Letting out an embarrassed little sound at being called 'pet', he nonetheless made no slight move to try and deflect the claim; just as he'd said, he was hers. Though thankfully, the distraction wasn't enough to keep him from leading the way out of the bit of brush that partly hid the cave, nor the route back toward the garden, where they'd ultimately have to part with a kiss and hug that were warmly returned by the dragon himself.

Like that, Valar himself disappeared back into the forest, getting himself a bit of a meal, scavenging away what he could... whether he might now even need it later or not. It wasn't until a little ways after night fell that he moved to do what he actually wanted, his wings taking himself high enough up that he wouldn't be seen by anyone looking up from below, just to lightly descend on the same window he'd first seen Sophia the previous night before she'd came out to the garden, to him. On first glance, he noted, it was rather more... comfortable-looking than what he'd made of his little home, his eyes curiously wandering a little while he couldn't immediately see the princess herself once he'd lightly stepped in... not even finding himself on alert like he perhaps should have been, with how comfortable he'd already become with her.

The bedroom was fairly spacious, decorated with artworks and antique furniture, a four poster bed against one wall. "Valar?" Sophia's voice called out from the adjoining wash room.

The princess stepped out. She looked a world apart from the previous night in common clothes. Now she wore an elegant silk robe that clung to her curvy form, her hair done up, the smell of perfumes filling the air. There was no mistaking this woman for a commoner. Sophia smiled and walked over to Valar, taking him in a tight hug.

"I had the cook prepare some food." The princess said, gesturing to a small table in the corner. "I can wait… if you're hungry."

In truth she wanted to lead him to the bed and take him right now. But she could instead if the dragon wanted to eat.

His ears perking up quite immediately to the sound of her voice, if somewhat muffled, Valar gave a slight nod instinctively, before grumbling slightly and actually responding. "Yeah, I'm here," he called out instead, his eyes soon focused on the door that Sophia was apparently beyond. And soon widening slightly, no less, in part at the nice scent of perfume, but more so at the sight of the princess now. But though he was... enraptured would likely be the best way to put it, he didn't hesitate to put on a little grin and return the hug, already moving slightly to nuzzle gently against her cheek for a moment.

Glancing momentarily over to the food, then, as she pointed it out, he seemed to thoughtfully muse on it a moment, before returning his gaze to her to shake his head a little. "I... can wait on that for now. After all, it won't be going anywhere, right?" he replied. "And you look... well... I didn't think you could get much prettier, but..." he trailed off in a bit of awkward embarrassment... only to lean in a little and take a light, gentle whiff of the perfume from right around her neck, before nuzzling gently into it, his lips parting just enough to trail careful, gentle little nibbles up along the side of her neck.

"Is there... anything I should do for you first, then...?" he asked, starting to tilt his head up a little more to nuzzle lightly against her jaw.

Sophia was happy to hear that Valar wanted to go straight to her. She held him as he nuzzled and nibbled her neck. The princess enjoyed the feeling of an inexperienced young man exploring her body. She petted and rubbed his head affectionately as he played with her. After a little while she put her hand under his chin and tilted his head up to stare into his glowing eyes.

"As a matter of fact, you can. Take your clothes off. All of them." Sophia let him ponder that for a moment, stepping back and giggling.

"Here for you." She picked up a stack of folded clothes from the end of the bed. Brand new and clean. "Don't worry. I'll keep my back turned. I want to peel your clothes off myself for your first time. But I want you wearing something clean first. I'm a princess after all. Can't have my partner wearing filthy clothes."

Sophia turned to face away from the dragon, sitting on the end of the bed. She was tempted to glance over, but as she said, she wanted to luxury of undressing him herself.

Tilting his head slightly in curiosity when Sophia started to guide his chin, Valar easily enough paused in his actions, a certain bit of... eagerness already starting to show within his eyes. Though he couldn't be called experienced, by any stretch, he still had an idea of what was happening here, and no part of him wanted to stop that. To her request, then, his ears flicked a little in embarrassment, but he soon gave a small nod all the same, starting to move to remove his shirt first before pausing when she herself offered out a new set of clothes.

"Ah... s-sure," he offered with another little nod, letting out an embarrassed little sound all the same before taking the clothes and letting her turn first. Slipping out of the rather simple shirt and loose-fitting pants he'd had on before, it didn't take him too long to slip on the new set of clothes she'd had prepared for him, that seemed to fit fairly well, he quickly found. Glancing over it a little once they were on, he stepped over after to stand just a little ways in front of the princess, freshly changed and all. "Does it... look alright?" he asked with a somewhat awkward little grin, even in spite of the two buttons on the nice, button-down shirt being left open at the top, leaving just a bit of his scaled chest exposed for his own personal comfort, along with the matching pants at least managing to accommodate his tail. Even if, from the way things seemed, they might not be on for long anyway. On which thought, his own eyes started to slowly wander downward, that long, glowing tongue briefly slipping out to lick along his lips as he recalled what she looked like from the waist up... but hadn't yet gotten further than that.

Sophia turned to see Valar on his new clothes. Thankfully they seemed to fit as she had guessed his size correctly. She approached him again, trailing her finger across the exposed part of his chest.

"They look good on you." She pulled him into a tight embrace, kissing the dragon passionately. The princess was thoroughly enamored with this dragon by now. All she could think about was him, the wait for nightfall had seemed like forever, but now he was here and all hers.

"You're imagining what I'm wearing under these robes aren't you?" Sophia said with a grin, following the dragon's gaze. In truth there was nothing at all under her robes.

"Why don't you open them up and see?"

Even just feeling that finger against his scales, a small sound escaped Valar. Giving a little grin at her response, he once again wasted no real time in acting when she drew him in, his arms wrapping around Sophia's waist, lips pressing against hers, and even tongue joining the proverbial fray once more, eager for a bit more of her taste, even to please her a bit more. Exhaling a hot, heavy breath once the kiss broke, he gave a quick, eager nod when the princess spoke again.

Once again licking his lips at her next suggestion, his hands fumbled a little around her waist to untie anything that might've been tied, before his fingers wandered up a little over the front of the robe. As though wanting to touch her just as well as see her, he ultimately started from the shoulders, steadily pushing away the robe even as his fingers wandered over her, down her arms... letting his ears flick up a little in interest as he caught the curves of her breasts become exposed, uncovered by anything further just as they hadn't been the previous night. Then more still as the robe fell the rest of the way, his gaze drifting down between her legs for a few moments, before drifting down further over her just as fair-skinned legs.

"N-now... should I let you...?" he asked... though while his gaze had wandered back up a little, it decidedly stopped just between her legs, his tail even twitching a little behind him almost in anticipation.

Sophia let the dragon remove her robe, revealing her naked body to him. Watching him as his glowing eyes explored her bare body. She reached out to him, trailing her finger across the scales of the bare part of his chest. The princess didn't answer him, instead she began undoing the buttons on Valar's shirt, eventually revealing his torso. Then with one hand holding each side of his shirt she pulled him in, pressing her naked body against him. With their height difference Valar's chin would rest just on top of her breasts.

She took one of the young dragon's hands and guided it to her behind, encouraging him to grab her round ass as they embraced, as she grinded up against him. Eventually Sophia put a finger under his chin and tilted that dragon's head up, leaning in to kiss him.

"I want to keep you." She whispered, staring into his eyes.

That, then... answered his question, he supposed. Exhaling a light breath as he felt the buttons start to come undone, Valar shifted his arms a little once the last of them was off, intending to let it slip off only to let out a small, surprised sound when it was instead used to tug him against Sophia's now bared form. Perfectly content to press a bit further against her in turn, feeling her breasts press against his shoulders a little more, the dragon once again briefly licked his lips when his hands were guided to her rear. Almost instinctively squeezing his fingers a little into it, a low, light groan soon escaped him feeling her hips push against him, his own hips starting to move a little in turn to try and get a little more out of it.

"Th-then... I'll stay... for whatever you want me for..." he replied in a light daze after the kiss, feeling his senses start to drift away to a pure and simple desire for the princess that was starting to show fairly clearly in those glowing blue eyes. And, aiming to try and please her a little more toward that end, his fingers started to shift a little on her rear, slowly kneading and squeezing into it and even pressing in slightly to keep her closer as he started to grind back against her; enough that she might feel something starting to grow out beneath his pants. Just as well, he shifted his chin down a little, letting his tongue slip out for a long, slow drag up between her breasts that he soon started to nuzzle, and ever so gently nibble, against as his head started to shift a little to the side.

Sophia let out a soft satisfied moan as Valar played with her body, rocking her ass in his grip, and pressing his head gently further into her cleavage. She adored the dragon's playfullness as he licked and nipped her breasts. The princess's arousal grew, her pussy slowly growing damp. As she grinded up against the dragon she felt the bump in his pants and reached down to rub him through the fabric. Her heart was pounding as she allowed herself to be lost in the moment for what felt like ages.

Eventually though, Sophia managed to separate herself from the dragon. She moved to sit on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wide.

"Get on your knees." She instructed, firmly, but not aggressively. The princess ran a finger gently up the length of her slit before licking her finger, never breaking eye contact.

Feeling Sophia's hand reach down between his legs, Valar exhaled a light, shaky breath, his hips giving a small twitch into her touch. With that, he exhaled a low, pleased sound, his hips starting to slowly, almost rhythmically push into her touch. His head, in the meanwhile, shifted a bit further, trailing slow, careful nibbles, kisses, and licks along the top of one of her breasts, occasionally exhaling a pleased little sound as he worked to, well, please her... before she eventually started to draw away.

So, as she moved away, the dragon stood there for now; watching how she moved, gazing over her bared form. Snapping quickly enough back to the present at her next instruction, he gave a quick little nod, moving up closer to her before moving down to his knees, his face just about level with her slit between her legs. The very same that his eyes soon drifted to, his head meanwhile moving to nuzzle lightly against the side of one of her knees, dragging a long, slow lick against her thigh. Carefully, he shifted a bit closer, his eyes flicking up to her as if to make sure he was doing the right thing while he otherwise trailed little licks and nibbles up along her thigh, soon enough reaching her slit. With that, another light, pleased sound escaped him, his tongue starting to drag right along the side of it, picking up some of the taste from the dampness that had gathered there... then again, each slow lap starting to get a bit hungrier as he started to seek out a little more.

Sophia put her hand on the dragon's head as he took up position between her legs. She stroked his head as he started working his way up her inner thigh. "That's it." She encouraged, "There's a good boy." She moaned happily as his tongue worked towards her pussy. The tension in her body building as she could feel his breath on her privates. When Valar's tongue finally licked up the length of her slit, Sophia let out a loud moan. Her body squirmed as the dragon ate her out.

"Yes… yes… so good." She was lost in the pleasure. Her hand gently pressing Valar's head further in. The princess's legs instinctively closed around his head, gently smothering Valar with her smooth thighs.

"Ahh… don't stop. Ahh Valar, it feels so good. Deeper…"

His ears flicking a little in attention as Sophia spoke, Valar's focus otherwise remained on her thigh... then, more so, between her legs. Even more so, his ears flicked up at the sound she made next when he got there, a pleased little sound escaping him just as well musing on how much she seemed to enjoy the action.

So, especially as he felt the princess' legs wrap around her head, the dragon shifted himself ever closer, contently pushing his head right up between her legs. Parting his lips a little, enough that the smooth scales would rub between her legs at every motion, he almost instinctively let his teeth rub slightly against that area, careful not to harm her in any way. His tongue, in the meantime, started to slide more firmly against her slit, steadily parting it before it started to slip in. Another little sound escaped him when he did, and he started to catch ever more of her unique taste, his hunger only seeming to grow in turn. Pushing his head in still slightly further, and reaching up to grip a hand into her rear in the meantime, he let his long, thinner tongue slowly snake in, shifting around every now and then to take in more, to give her more. Letting his eyes drift closed, and feeling his tail happily, slowly swish around on the floor behind him, his tongue steadily dug in deeper, about as deep as it could, rubbing and partly coiling to try and find any spots she might particularly enjoy while he went to work.

Sophia leaned back on the bed, moaning in pleasure as her body writhed. It felt better than she could possibly imagine. Valar's long, dextrous tongue pleasured the princess in ways she'd never felt. She pressed the dragon's head in more forcefully as she gave in to the feelings.

"Yes… yes… aahhh… Valar…" was all Sophia could utter. Unsurprisingly it didn't take long for the pleasure to overwhelm her. Sophia's body trembled and her thighs clamped tightly on Valar's had as she reached her climax, letting out a long moan of pleasure.

Warm fluid washed over Valar's tongue, dripping out of her pussy and onto his muzzle. Sophia breathed heavily, trying to collect herself after the experience, laying back flat on the bed. Her grip on the dragon loosening.

Hearing her encouragements especially, the dragon seemed quite eager for more, pressing in a bit further even as her legs wrapped further around his head, making pleased little sounds against her as he worked. Letting out another small sound as Sophia's legs wrapped still more tightly around his head, Valar was still quite eager for whatever was to come, his lips almost instinctively parting a bit further especially as he started to get ever more. All the more eager about it, he hungrily lapped up at anything he could get, ending with a few long, slow drags of his tongue between her legs to clean up before he shifted back slightly to carefully lick his lips and muzzle clean.

"Mm... that was... really good..." he muttered, his own breaths heavy as he loosened his own grip on her rear and drew a bit further out from between her legs, climbing up a little onto the bed to contently nuzzle his cleaned-up muzzle in between her breasts... and trying to ignore the way his hips were shifting a little, his pants had become oh so tight. "Can I... do more for you, Sophia...?" he asked, a little grunt soon escaping him as he caught a bit of friction against the bed with the hardened length beneath his pants while his hips instinctively moved.

Last edited:
Sophia took several heavy breaths. It was easily one of the best orgasms she'd ever had. The princess's arms wrapped instinctively around the dragon as her crawled up onto her, nuzzling her breasts. She held him gently as she recovered, stroking Valar's head appreciatively. Sophia didn't respond straight away, she barely even heard the question in the afterglow of her orgasm. But eventually she leaned in to give Valar a kiss.

"You're a good boy." She said, stroking his head still. With her other hand she reached down and gently grasped the growing bulge in the dragon's pants. She kissed him again, before sliding her hand down the front of his pants, taking hold of Valar's hard cock and stroking it softly.

"I want you." She whispered to him. "I want you to be mine. I want you to take those pants off right now and make love to me."

With Sophia's hand soon coming to his head, Valar let out another pleased little sound, his head quickly enough shifting a little into her touch. The following kiss, just as well, he wasted no time in returning, the light daze that had settled over him plainly not going anywhere... not that he even needed it to. When the princess' hands wrapped around the bulge in his pants, though, he exhaled a sharp, shaky breath, just for his hips to start to push a bit further forward, toward the touch, when she started to stroke along it.

"Y-yes..." he lightly muttered, just to quickly start fumbling a little with his pants. Letting out an occasional, small grunt or groan at the friction provided by even shifting them around a little, he managed to get them off from his tail and thoroughly hardened length after a short time. Where she'd be able to plainly see a light glow -- if not as distinctive as his tongue or eyes -- over that slightly ridged member, coming to a thinner tip at the end. Shifting himself further up on the bed once that was done, he started to guide himself downward, a light sound escaping him and a bit of wetness left behind on the occasional, slight poke against her thigh. It didn't take him too long 'til he found her entrance, the thinner tip easily slipping in between it to a rather distinctive feeling of warmth starting to surround his length.

"S-Sophia... nn..." he barely managed to mutter, his hips starting to rhythmically shift, guiding his length in somewhat quickly, his eagerness coming loose. Both in that, where she'd clearly feel the light brushes of his ridges, and somewhat rougher nibbles starting to be placed on her shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom