Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nighttime Excursions (Ren Olvry & Underground Fx)

Ren Olvry

Supernova
456186-Anthro-furry-dragon-748x459.jpg

Kidnapping, stealing, hoarding; a vague part of him, at least, knew he was 'supposed' to be doing that sort of thing. And he had... tried, at least. Sort of. The result, however, was only word, perhaps just rumors, of glowing eyes appearing along shadowed parts of the streets, was some manner of creature that was meant to be chased off whenever they appeared. Whatever the rumors, however, they never spoke of what it was, or that it had actually done anything but... well, appeared and then disappeared shortly after someone had been alerted.

And for Valar's own part... he could rather do without the stress, he'd quickly enough found.

Instead, then... though there were sparse guards scattered around the place, there was still something to be said for the rather more relaxing terrain of the garden behind the city's castle. Likely the worst possible place to go, in some senses, but here there were only a scant few lights, leaving him plenty of room under the moonlight to go all but unseen... save simply for his eyes. Like that, he could slowly approach, his gaze traveling a little over the stone walls... before pausing at one lit up room, and a person. One that had no doubt seen him, or at least his eyes, especially now. He did not, however, back off... not this time. Instead, judging by the motion of his eyes, his head tilted slightly to the side in curiosity; though, were he to be honest, his only real goal was to lure the human -- royalty, no less, or so he could guess -- down, hopefully without anyone else in tow.

Sophia sighed contentedly to herself. Gazing out over the fantastic garden through her window. Although she couldn't see much under the starlight, she let her imagination run wild with the thoughts of what it was like to be down there in that cool night air. The guards had always warned that she should stay in the castle by night, but Sophia had an adventurous spirit and yearned to sneak out. Something caught her gaze then. Two pinpricks of light, like glowing eyes. Was this the creature everyone had been talking about? In her own garden? The princess couldn't resist any longer. She quickly went to fetch a hooded sweater and quickly and quietly made her way out of her room and through the castle, avoiding the patrols easily.

Sophia wasn't afraid, although something deep inside told her that she perhaps should have been. She escaped into the night and made her way into the gardens. Although the young woman had spent plenty of time here during the day, the gardens seemed completely different at night, like some sort of enchanted forest. Sophia happily let herself get lost amongst the winding paths and the exotic plants.

Then she heard a noise behind her, her ears pricked up slightly as the princess turned. There, not too far away, the reason she'd come out in the first place. Two brilliant pin pricks of light. Though she still wasn't scared.

"Hello. Who is that?" She asked, sorely moving towards the glowing pair of eyes.

Seeing the human quickly enough disappear from around the window, Valar's own eyes drifted downward, then around a little, just in case. Whether he'd have to worry about any guards or such people, he wasn't sure, but it certainly didn't hurt to be cautious. Ultimately, though, by the time the princess came down, the glowing eyes had all but not even moved, settling on her just about as soon as they could, his frilled ears perking when she spoke... though he doubted she'd be able to see that much.

So, opting to not actually speak in response just yet, the creature made a small, curious sound, before slowly starting to turn and back off. Rather than just leave entirely, though, she'd still be able to make out some of the light from his glowing eyes... especially as he turned back a little from a short distance off, a bit closer to the woods that expanded beyond the garden. He didn't dare to say anything yet, but there those eyes paused regardless, turning curiously back to her. Practically beckoning her to follow, one might guess, and with a rather calm, perhaps even slightly playful expression in them, no less.

Sophia heard the noise Valar made, wondering what kind of an animal it was that would make that sort of noise. Then she saw the eyes disappear. No not disappear. She could still see the faintest glow in the dark night, it was as though whatever or whoever it was had turned to face away from her, and was now walking away. She couldn't make out any shapes in the darkness, besides the vague notion of SOMETHING moving through the garden. Sophia bit her lip, she was excited, and still not the slightest bit concerned. It only took her an instant to decide to follow the owner of those eyes. More than once Sophia thought she'd lost them in the dark, finding her way again When Valar turned to look at her.

"Where are you going?" She asked in a soft, kind voice, followed by a little giggle as though it were some sort of entertaining game. It was clear she was being led away from the garden and into the more wild woods nearby, but Sophia followed regardless. "Are you taking me somewhere?"

She was following... so far, so good. What came next, Valar wasn't quite certain... but first and foremost, he had to get her away from where the other humans would find them. Along through the garden, into the forest past where their lights reached and it would only be the light of the stars and moon through the clear sky above, along with the light of his own eyes when he occasionally turned back, making sure she was following -- more so, that she could follow. Even when he occasionally slipped through the trees, he made sure he wasn't too far off, could still at least be found. At least, far enough 'til there was a clearing, where she'd be able to see him... at least, were he still in view.

That was his moment, he inwardly mused. At which point, once she was there, Sophia would feel a grip on her wrist of smooth-scaled, strong fingers, and another on her hip. Were she to look back, it would be easy to make out the dragon's smooth-scaled muzzle, the frilled ears, especially the light blue, glowing eyes under the moon- and starlight lighting the clearing up nicely.

"You are... a princess or something like it, right?" the dragon behind her spoke. "Nobody's going to be following you out here, not your guards or anyone else. So don't... scream while I take you prisoner... alright...?" he ultimately trailed off. Though he'd tried to start looking and sounding aggressive, he certainly wasn't good at it; not with the mildly nervous look in his eyes, though he might've tried to force something different, nor the grip that was actually fairly light. Even trying to sound aggressive, however, clearly couldn't be kept up for long, not least of all for the fact that he didn't want to actually hurt the human at all.

Sophia continued following into the forest. It was getting harder to negotiate the heavily wooded paths in the dark, but she managed to do it, and it seemed that whoever those eyes belonged to was deliberately allowing her to keep up, herding her, luring her. But The princess's curiosity outweighed any concern she might have had and she continued to follow. Eventually she stumbled into the clearing as planned, taking a moment to marvel at the wondrous night sky before taking in her surroundings and realising she could no longer see the beign she was chasing.

Oh well. I guess I'll make my way back before anyone notices I...

Sophia's thought was interrupted as she felt the firm grip on her wrist and hip. Sophia yelped, looking back, and seeing Valar behind her. She went through Panic, fear, and confusion all in the matter of a few moments. Valar's eyes gave him away immediately. This was the one she'd been following. He certainly wasn't human, and what's more, despite his attempt to capture her, the creature was smaller than Sophia herself, she thought to herself she could probably overpower him if she wanted, and yet those eyes spoke of a gentle innocence, that compelled Sophia to play along for now.

"Who are you? You can't just go around grabbing princesses you know." Sophia turned as much as she could in Valar's grip, getting a better look at him. She smiled as he spoke, the nervousness in his voice apparent. "Take me prisoner? Why would you do that? You're not planning on eating me are you? You're a little small for that, actually I didn't know dragons could be so small and... cute."

Sophia guessed as to the creature's origins. She'd never seen a dragon, noone had as far as she knew. But from the stories they were supposed to be enormous menacing creatures. While Valar certainly had the features of one of the mythical creatures, he seemed to lack the might or aggression they'd always been associated with.

Hearing Sophia speak, Valar's large, frilled ears first flicked up a little in alert... then soon drooped down slightly in a mix of nervousness and embarrassment. And, with how his grip was, and how little he was actually putting in an effort to keeping her from moving, she'd find it rather easy to turn toward him... not to mention see him bite his lip a little in nervousness at the suggestion that he might've been planning to eat her. Even more than that, was the embarrassed little sound and the way his eyes drifted a little off to the side when she went so far as to call him 'cute'.

"Erm... I-I'm... Valar," he offered in introduction, largely in response to the princess' first question. "And no, I wasn't planning on... eating you or anything... I, well..." he once again drifted off. Still, he wasn't certain quite what he was planning, nor could he easily just make something up. Taking her prisoner, yes, maybe getting a bit of a 'hoard' out of it... but past that?

Exhaling a little hum as he seemed to consider things, what slipped his tongue was something entirely different regardless.

"Y-you don't... really think I'm cute..." he muttered. "I'm still... a dragon. I've still gotta at least take you back, so I can..." he once again trailed off, still quite uncertain what came next... and glancing toward the little cave he'd made cozy for himself and come to call 'home', though he quickly mused that that might've been a mistake, his eyes snapping back to Sophia.

Sophia turned fully towards Valar, getting a good look at him now. She had a kind smile on her face as she looked down at the dragon. "Well Valar, my name is Sophia. Princess Sophia actually." Sophia giggles when the dragon stammered his question to her, putting a hand gently on his head as she responded. "You are kind of cute, yeah. That's not a problem is it? I thought dragons were meant to be big and fearsome."

Sophia looked deep into his eyes, lost in the glowing orbs. "Go on... what are you going to do? If you're not going to eat me. Maybe you just want me around to look at?" She giggled again. "Maybe you're just looking for someone to talk to? Hmm, tell you what, I'll let you take me back and you can show me what you wanted, how about that?" She offered, curious now as to what Valar had in store for her.

Princess... so he had at least gotten one. All the same, Valar's ears twitched curiously feeling Sophia's hand come to his head, that soon tilted slightly in curiosity, but didn't move away. "Erm... n-no," he replied on that particular point, shaking his head slightly. He had to admit, it... wasn't bad to be called, surprisingly enough, though she was right, he was supposed to be... well, bigger. A fair bit more than he was.

"Y-yeah..." he replied in turn on that last point, giving a small nod and briefly glancing once more toward his little tucked-away cave a bit further into the forest. "Then... this way. It's not much, but it's... well, comfy enough. And, erm... since you said that before... you are really pretty yourself..." he admitted, carefully taking one of her hands in his and starting to lead the way on, his eyes pointed forward partly in embarrassment. And it wouldn't take all that long to get to the little cave, though it wasn't lit by anything but the bit of nighttime light that managed to reach within it between the cover of trees and brush... and, perhaps more so, the dragon's own eyes.

"I was... planning to keep you here, 'til I could get some sort of payment or something..." he admitted once they were there... though she might quickly find that there were no shackles, no ropes, nothing really to keep her there. Just something of a cozy bedding of blankets, and a pair of shelves he'd retrieved to keep a bit of food on. "But why did you... come with me? You could've run, called for someone... anything else, really," he curiously asked, only to slowly release the princess' hand and move along to take a seat on the pile of blankets that served as his bed.

Sophia's smile widened as he called her pretty. "Okay then, why don't you take me to your lair... cutie." She giggled and allowed herself to be led through the moonlight forest to the dragon's small cave. Sophia looked around curiously, there wasn't much to see. Far from any sort of monster's lair it seemed as though the dragon had tried his best to make a relatively normal home in this cave. The space almost felt cramped to Sophia, who was used to massive bedrooms with high ceiling and enormous royal halls. But it was homely enough.

She walked over to where Valar sat on the makeshift bed, sitting down beside him and turning to face him, smile still on her face. "So you live here? It seems... nice." She said. "Truth be told I thought there'd be mountains of gold lying around. But i guess every dragon has to start somewhere. I'm not sure how you were planning to stop me from leaving though. Or were you just going to use your charms to make me stay? I guess I've fallen for that if that's the case." She giggle again.

Sophia reached out a hand, gently touching the tip of Valar's scaled wing. "Can you fly with these? Hmm, what about fire breathing, can you do that? I don't know much about dragons, except that they seem to be adorable haha."

‘Cutie’. Part of him was certainly glad for the relative darkness of night, so Sophia wouldn’t so easily see quite how embarrassed he turned. It was still... rather different than how things were ‘supposed’ to go, no doubt, even if she did follow along to his little ‘lair’.

Feeling that touch to his wing soon enough as Sophia’s rather free questioning began, though, it gave a small twitch, but otherwise soon relaxed a little under her touch. “I can fly, yeah,” Valar affirmed with a little nod. “No... fire or anything. I just, well... glow,” he offered on that point in slight embarrassment — but, in spite of that, momentarily sticking his thing tongue out a little, that glowed just as starkly as his eyes. “A-and, erm... I hadn’t really thought of... how to keep you here...” he all but had to admit in turn.

Yet he still, almost unconscously, found himself shifting just a little closer to where she sat, so unused to having anyone around. “You’re... a princess, you said. You get pretty much everything you want, right...? Like good food, good clothes...” he trailed off a little, a curious expression in his eyes. A hint of the rather more practical things he actually wanted, perhaps.

Sophia was intrigued by Valar's oddly glowing tongue. He was certainly a curious creature. When Valar started with his own questions Sophia hesitated before answering. A part of her always felt guilty for inheriting her title and wealth, especially now seeing this creature living in this cave. "Yes... I guess I have everything I want in the castle. Or everything I need at least. Maybe you should come and visit sometime, maybe one night I'll be the one grabbing you by the waist and taking you back to my lair."

Sophia wondered if it was right to make light of the situation and quickly rebuffed herself "I mean... If you need those things, food and clothes, anything like that, I can certainly arrange it for you. I guess it must be hard out here." She put her hand on Valar's shoulder, rubbing it gently. She tried to think of a way to change the subject, looking Valar in the eyes, "So, do you really think I'm pretty? You weren't just saying that to be nice were you?" She watched the young dragon cringe slightly and giggled.

"Am I as pretty as a dragon girl? What do you think?"

Did he... ask something wrong, somehow? Noting the hesitation, both in Sophia’s answer and in her voice, Valar’s head tilted slightly. Sure, he quickly reminded himself, it shouldn’t have mattered to him... but she’d seemed so cheery otherwise.

Even hearing that she could get him what he wanted — and biting his lip slightly at the suggestion that she take him back — his mind couldn’t help but linger a little on that. At least until her next question, the dragon giving an embarrassed little nod to affirm that he did think she was pretty. And the next question had his ears flicking up a little... but no real hesitation in his answer. “You’re prettier... a lot prettier,” he replied, a small, embarrassed sound escaping him at just how easily he’d answered. “I-I mean... to me... I’ve always found humans odd, and interesting, and you’re one of the prettiest females...” he added, just to make another of those small sounds. “D-does it matter, though? I brought you here so I could... get things... n-not to, well...” Valar tried to push back on it... in spite of his head moving to nudge slightly at the hand on his shoulder, almost as though asking for more.

Sophia smiled at the stammering dragon. Moving her hand to cup his chin and softly stroke his jawline, loving how Valar reacted to every touch. "It's nice to hear you say that. Girls like to be told they're pretty. But don't deny it. I think you want more right now don't you?" Sophia shifted around so she was facing Valar, looking directly into his glowing eyes. She placed one hand on his leg while moving the other to gently stroke the side of his neck.

Her face got closer and closer until she could feel the dragon's warm breath, almost as though she intended to kiss him. However the princess stopped short of that. Instead she opted to lay down on the make shift bed, taking hold of Valar's hand. "Lie down with me." She said. A demand, not a request, as she tugged gently on his hand.

"Lie down with me and tell me what your really thinking.

Blinking in some surprise when Sophia moved her hand after all, Valar soon exhaled a light, pleased sound, his head even tilting up a little, though not at all to escape the gentle touch; not especially when he was shifting slightly closer still. Finding himself ever so briefly licking his lips when the touch left from there, an embarrassed look formed on the dragon's face when he felt a hand on his leg, all the same tilting his head slightly into the touch along his neck. Even starting to lean closer himself as she leaned in... before his ears curiously flicked up when she moved to instead lay on the pile of blankets that had been his own cozy bedding for his time in the region.

With that, he gave a small nod, needing no further prompting than that and the little tug to his hand before he shifted himself to lay on his side next to her, shifting up enough that he was almost pressing against her. "I-I, erm..." he managed to stammer out, glancing nervously off to the side for a moment before letting his eyes return to her... one arm, meanwhile, slowly slipping around her waist. "J-just that... I never expected anyone to actually come, or be this nice... and that, erm... I'd like to see more... of you..." he offered. Were he to be honest, he was finding it rather hard not to be attracted to her appearance, not to mention how easily she seemed to accept him. A big, tough, fearsome dragon he was not, nor really had ever been... instead, the rather more timid dragon shifted a bit closer all the same, tilting his head down enough that she'd be able to feel his light, warm breath against her neck as he started to nuzzle lightly under her chin.

Sophia rested her hand on his side as Valar lay down next to her. Shifting closer to the dragon as he put his arm around her. It was strange, she thought, that she could be so comfortable with this stranger. But the princess felt at ease in the dragon's presence. Her arm moved to wrap around to run her delicate fingers across his back as the two held each other.

"You'll see more of me. I promise. You're such a cute little thing, so I'll definitely have to see you again." She held him tightly, her breasts pressing into the dragon and her legs intertwining with his. Her hand worked it's way under his clothing, feeling the smooth hard scales on his back.

"Have you… ever kissed anyone?" She asked softly after a few moments. "Better yet, have you ever kissed a princess?"

Once again, a light, pleased little hum escaped Valar at the touch of Sophia's fingers, his back even shifting slightly to it. To her statement, then, he gave a small nod, shifting himself slightly further when he felt her press against him and letting his other arm in turn slip around her waist, while the simple, sleeveless shirt he wore would be quite easy to get under in the meanwhile. At her next question -- and even with his own, smooth-scaled hand starting to slip under her sweater, a few fingers drifting curiously over the smooth, quite certainly scale-less skin of her lower back -- his ears perked a little again, the dragon finding himself nervously biting his lip before shaking his head in a 'no'.

"I-I've never really... been around anyone much, and the female dragons from way back home had always wanted, well..." he trailed off. Someone bigger, he'd almost hesitate to say; someone rather tougher than him. All the same, it got his mind wandering a little, his eyes quite obviously drifting down to the princess' soft-looking lips. "Should I... kiss you? Can I?" he somewhat uncertainly asked, by no means against the thought were he to judge the way he briefly licked his lips, or even how he shifted his head up a little to her chin, granting it a careful, almost affectionate little nibble and slight lick from that glowing tongue of his in turn.

Though somehow or other, the thought still had him moving besides, shifting his head up a little to almost tentatively press his lips against hers, if only for a few moments. Though even after he slowly broke that touch, his lips still hovered mere inches from her own. "L-like that?" he asked, a separate part of him wondering if he shouldn't have done that... but mostly, it didn't seem that way.

Her fingers pressed into his back as Valar spoke. The princess closed her eyes as the dragon leaned in, his lips making contact with hers. Although it only lasted a moment it was exhilarating. Sophia was giddy as she looked into Valar's eyes. Her smile left no mistake as time whether or not it was the right move.

"Mhmmm.. like that." She replied, wrapping her legs around the dragon and squirming in his grip.

"So did you enjoy your first kiss? do you want another?" This time Sophia led, passionately pressing her lips against his, her tongue ran across his lips before pressing up against his. The princess was grinding up against him as they kissed. Pulling back after a long while, a happy, but dazed look on her face.

To Sophia's response -- not to mention seeing how pleased she seemed to be from the touch -- Valar gave a small nod, almost instinctively shifting a little further against her as her legs wrapped further around her. Closer and closer, he found no problems at all with, in spite of having tried to draw someone in for... rather different reasons, that hadn't been clear before and were effectively forgotten now. On which note, the dragon gave another small nod at the princess' suggestion, a light, warm breath escaping him even before he felt her soft lips press against his.

And... more this time, he quickly found, his lips almost instinctively parting a little when he felt her tongue against them. Just as well, his own, longer and thinner tongue drifted out to meet it, a light grip pressing against her lower back as that tongue of his slowly and gently caressed against and even wrapped partly around her own tongue, while his lips pressed a bit further into hers and his own hips even started to shift slightly. Letting out an occasional, pleased little sound, a still somewhat warmer breath escaped him when the kiss finally broke, just for the dragon to shift his head down a little, practically hiding his muzzle under her chin and against her neck in mild embarrassment. "Th-that felt... really nice..." he muttered. "Erm... w-would you... stay here for the night...? I can get you back in the morning, when people still won't see me... and it's... comfy here..." he requested, just to press a small, gentle kiss to the front of her neck.

"If... I have to take you back now, then I will... but I would at least like to, well..." he trailed off again, his meaning otherwise likely made clear enough by his hands sliding up a bit further along her back, starting to hike up the base of the sweater that the dragon wished to at least see beyond.

Sophia stroked the back of Valar's neck as he shied away from her. She pulled him in close, planting a kiss on the top of his head before whispering into his ear.

"I'll stay."

She knew it was a bad idea. Only imagining what kind of chaos it would cause if the princess were discovered missing. But she didn't care right now. Right now she just wanted to share a bed with Valar. Looking into his eyes, it was clear the dragon wanted more.

Sophia shifted, putting Valar on his back and moving time straddle him, hands pressing down on the dragon's chest. She went to pull off his top, managing to slide it up off him and revealing his bare chest. Sophia leaned forward, kissing the hard smooth scales, before sitting back up with a smile. She took both of Valar's hands and guided them to the hem of her sweater.

"This is what you want isn't it sweetie?"

Letting a slight grin spread across his lips, both at Sophia's kiss and tugging him closer and affirming that she'd stay, Valar gave a slight nod against her neck, nuzzling a little further into it. What he'd ever expected, this was far from it... and for the moment, at least, he didn't much want to move from this spot. When she did, though, his grip slipped away as much as it might need to, the dragon's eyes curiously watching otherwise as she moved. Even letting himself easily be guided onto his back, he shifted a little to let her easily remove his shirt, the smooth scales easily reflecting what light there was in the cave from just his eyes alone. Biting his lip a little in embarrassment at the small kiss, he gave a small nod before gripping the bottom of the sweater, his eyes following along her smooth stomach first when it was revealed to him, then more still as he drew the sweater up and off of her, setting it off to the side for now.

Ultimately, he made no secret that it was the first time he'd seen this much of a human... or perhaps even a female in general. Letting his eyes slowly wander along the princess' fair curves for a short while, he slowly slid his hands up her sides, to her shoulders, giving a slight tug to try and guide her back against him. A bit at a time, he mused; right now, his only real priority was to stay with her. "You... really are the prettiest..." he lightly muttered, in spite of the mild embarrassment that lingered. "We can just... lay like this, right...? With a blanket to cover up, and all," he asked, leaning up a little in turn to grant her jaw a small, soft kiss. "I-I don't... want to make you uncomfortable, or anything... and it's nice just knowing someone will stay here with me, at least for the night..." he added, not wanting to go too far just yet; not while he could still have her here.

Sophia held her arms behind her head as the dragon slowly slid her garments off. The princess hadn't put a bra on, and her round perky tits were bared for Valar to see. She watched his reaction with a smile as her smooth curvy body was revealed to him. Sophia bit her lip looking down at her partner. Part of her wanted him here and now, but another part didn't want to spoil the boy's innocence just yet.

When he went to pull her back down, Sophia grasped his wrists, resisting only slightly, to let him know she was in control, before allowing herself to rejoin Valar, pressing her body up against his and pulling the blanket up over them. His smooth scaled body felt strange to her, alien and wondrous. Her round breasts pushed up against him. Sophia's hands wrapped around the dragon, sinking down to his lower back as their legs intertwined again.

"I'm all yours tonight sweetie. And you're all mine. I want to fall asleep in your arms. You cute little thing."

Tilting his head slightly at the bit of grip of Sophia's own, Valar was otherwise happy enough to see, and feel, her lay back down against him all the same. Feeling the smooth skin against his scales, the fair mounds upon her chest pressing down into his own. Sliding his arms back downward in the meanwhile, he wrapped them steadily around the princess' waist, his tail even slipping around to rest around the back of her knees. Chuckling lightly at her next comment, he slowly and gently nuzzled his cheek against hers, granting it a soft little kiss before resting himself back against the blankets with her atop him.

"Then... I'll get you back in the morning... and see you again tomorrow night," he offered, biting on his lip slightly in embarrassment for a moment before he spoke next. "A-and I can be... all yours as long as you want me to be... I'll just have to keep myself away from the other humans, for now..." he added. In truth, he wasn't quite sure what he was promising... only that he wanted to hang onto whatever this was and not let go of it. "Goodnight... Sophia," he offered, before letting his eyes drift closed -- quite notably, with them being the only lingering light in his little cave otherwise.

At least by morning he'd be awake whenever she was, not daring to move too soon for worry of waking her early, nor to move away at all from being so close to her... but for a light, careful caress of his hand up along her back, rather enjoying the feeling of the smooth skin that was rather different than the scales of himself and the other dragons.

Sophia was comfortable in Valar's arms. Enjoying the feeling of his body against hers. "Tomorrow." She promised, planting a kiss on the dragon's cheek. "You'll be mine? Do you promise?" She smiled and closed her eyes, not taking too long to doze off in his grip.

Her eyes fluttered open the next morning, feeling Valar's hands gently exploring jet body. She wondered briefly if the dragon had slept at all. His affection for her was adorable, and in turn it mage him irresistible to her. Sophia pressed her lips up against Valar's, a little good morning kiss. The cave looked a little bit different, some light seeping in from the morning sunrise. Sophia finally moved from the position she'd been in all night, sitting up on the bed looking down at Valar, her breasts exposed.

She had no idea what time it was, and imagined all sorts of chaos erupting at the castle. For a brief moment the princess considered staying, but thought better of it.

"I wish I could stay sweetie. But I need to get back. If I'm lucky nobody had noticed me missing yet."

To that little question, Valar gave a small nod, for how long Sophia would be able to see it. Something still more, it seemed he had to look forward to... but for now, sleep. As long a she needed to 'til he normally woke, or perhaps slightly earlier... especially now with a warm, cozy body atop him.

Blinking in some surprise at the little kiss after she woke, the dragon gave a still slightly embarrassed grin, before his eyes followed when she moved... including trailing down a bit of her back that he could see from that angle, that he'd not really seen the previous night. "Y-yeah... I know. Should we get moving, then?" he suggested, slipping his own shirt back on, and reaching out easily enough for where he'd left the princess' own sweater the previous night to offer that back to her. It wouldn't be a long trip, either way... though he'd only be able to dare taking her to the edge of the forest, the edge of the garden, before he might be seen.

"Erm..." he started to speak, before quite starting to lead the way just yet. "The window... if you... leave the window open tonight, then I can just..." he suggested. She had suggested taking him to her 'lair' before, after all... perhaps, then, he could just visit on his own.

Back
Top Bottom