Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unbound (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He cried out and slammed deep into her, his lower cock flooding her as his upper cock painted her abdomen with his thick seed. "S-Satlyn~!!"

She watched him quietly before moving to grab the rag, "Well, I'd say that was rather successful...thank you, Hulara.."

She didn't really ask him about it again. Perhaps she had nothing to try for now? She didn't seem the type to just use him. She was so kind and he knew she didn't have a malicious bone in her body. Oh, that body. He shamelessly dreamed about it. And sleeping so close to her didn't help any.

She made him anything he wanted in her vast cook books, even let him leave her little isolated home if he felt cooped up. Yet there was not another word about these odd intimate magics she had propositioned him for.

He was reading one of her many books when she approached him, playing nervously with her fingers, "Um...Hulara...?"

Her cheeks were a soft purple-ish pink, eyes downcast, "Um...I'm sorry to impose...but I finally figured out which of those...intimate spells I wanted to try..." She said. Oh, that's why she took so long? She didn't know which to test? Was she nervous to ask? Both, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom