Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And who the hell are you? (Commy x Pen.)

Tentou just smirked as she dodged easily out of the way of her attacks since she saw them as much as him as she noticed his mask on fully. ~Heh, so he is going to try to push me eh? By putting it on and basically upping his powers...~ She thought as she locked some with him falling back a little bit as she could feel the power of his blows hitting against her defense with a lot more punch then they had before. "Urk...you have gotten stronger.", She said smirking as she charged and still attacked him whenever she got the chance. Her attacks almost feeling like they connected with his it felt like as she could feel a blow but her scythe be locked with his again.

As they were locked in what appeared to be one of many dead locks he looked at her, "Well, this mask isn't just for show and tell." Yu looked at her as he was oddly having fun with the fight. It was rare too since fights only felt like survival to him. Though there was something odd. A feeling like they were childhood friends just having a bit of rough house. Though he thought it was just the mask that made him feel like that. Sure they were each opposites but, there hollow parts made them connected in a way.

Yu pushed her off as he jumped back. Breathing hard a bit he looked at her, "Can't say I ever had this much fun in a fight..." Yu said to her. "I guess I should thank you by letting you be the first to see my bankai." Then he pointed his sword forward as his spirit pressure began to rise even higher. His body illuminated with a blue aura. "Ban....kai!" Suddenly a blinding light emerged from his body as the sand below him kicked up into a tornado around him. Once the tornado stopped a silhouette of Yu could be seen.

His once one Scimitar of bone became two with a chain connecting the two and a hand guard as well. All the Hollow skulls he wore on him fell off to the ground as his top half of his Shinigami attire was down to reveal his strong chest marked with many tribal tattoos much like the ones on his mask. Though what was even more fearful than his appearance was the Spirit Pressure he was sending out now.

Tentou looked at him as she stood back and watched him. Her face did switch a little to surprise as she looked at him, "Impressive. You were right...those pretty designs and that mask of yours does pack a little punch. Though this doesn't mean I am going to jump right into your lap and release myself yet. Maybe I can still have some fun as the form I am now." She looked at him though she had already planned to release herself soon as the features of who originated from were becoming apparent. Her features were more draconic and they were getting more and more bolder by the moment.

Her pressure wasn't moving up as fast as his but hers was building almost like a whisper that you couldn't hear. Though it was there and she was steadily raising it. Her eyes looked over his two swords that were connected and she knew that she had a fight and that this could push her to higher rank if she was to take out this enemy. Though she also felt some remorse since this enemy has pushed her more then any enemy that she had ever faced in her life as an Arrancar. She hadn't had such a good challenge since this one. Somebody that didn't judge her on her looks that were obviously were now turning more fierce. "Anyway, Lets go!", She said with a devilish smirk as she watched his movements allowing him to make the move with his new bankai as he had stated.

Hearing her last words he looked at her, "Very well...." Suddenly he disappeared as he appeared behind her. Though he just stood there but, suddenly a massive shock wave erupted from him. As it would cause massive damage if she was caught unaware. This new form was even more potent as this time the power wasn't outward but, rather inward. Though problem was that all the power he had was being quickly exhausted. Which meant if he wanted to keep this Omnipotent assault he would have to either attack her with his blades quickly or defeat her before his Hollow power in his swords was dispensed.

Yu then went onto the assault as his attacks were coming from every side. Yu mannerisms changed too. It seemed he shows his true colors of a dangerous mind using his true power. His was was stern under the mask as he was planning out what he would do if she was able to withstand his assault. 'Hmmm, I need to keep her from releasing. I know I'll spare her life but, I doubt the same from her. Or atleast I can force her to change now so I can assert the problem.'

Tentou flew forward as she growled her body damaged some as she looked up at him. "You bastard...", She said yelled at him as her dragon features were now shown quite a lot and her body was nearly there for releasing. "FINE You wanted it! I will give you it! Danpen Kibaryuu!!!", She screamed out as a blast of energy unseen by all finally came to light. The power flowed off of her as the ground shook around them as the lightening blast struck around them. The power flowing off of her as her scythe had lost its own form and now melded with her body as her dragon side finally had chance to come out. Her eyes had turn to slits and her body had gained scales as her tail now shown a huge tail blade in it as well as her claws extended and her power amazing. Her pressure was about his and maybe more if she exerted herself. "Now...this is what you wanted right? Hehe..", She giggled evilly as her body was now standing there as she launched herself at him throwing her claws at him and the when he was focused on that she threw her tail around to get him quickly.

Yu merely stares at her with an indifferent look as she comes at him. Quickly enough he blocked her first attack and then the next. Then he pushes off her as he goes abit away. "Well, now I know what to deal with....I can end this." With that he got into a different more aggressive stance. 'This is dangerous to try but, I know by now this activity has stirred up some unneeded attention.' With it he looks at her, "Tiger Blitz!" With that he suddenly accelerated at her. Though this attack quickly took out more than a quarter of the stored energy. The first attack was at her front as he shunpo'd to her side and attacked again. As Yu attacked his shunpo speed increase as he then finally leaps away from her. "225 attack degree..." Though of course an attack this amazing has its drawbacks. In order to go as fast as he did pushed him from his normal speed and thus damaged his left hand.

Tentou easily blocked the first and second the third however go and she twitched some though it did leave a good hit. Tentou noticed he had looked like he was going around noticing that his attack was over she noticed the gash though it wasn't very deep as she felt his spirit pressure still a little higher then hers she didn't care and smirked, "I see...well, I guess then it is time for me to show off right?" She said as she leaped back and threw her tail down a couple times as she concentrated horribly as her blade began to spark and then suddenly burst into flames. Suddenly she ran at him though when she was half the distance she got on her toes and her tail stiffened and suddenly she began to spin crazily, "Reaper's tail!" She yelled out as she spun at him fast. The move itself took not even a quarter as it was one of her weaker moves though she had stronger. She wanted to toy with him since she had to actually had to go to her form which was very rare.

Trying to block was pointless as the attack sent him flying into the building behind but, it shot him through all of it. In the air he huffs a bit as he looks down at her. 'I got to think of something....' With that idea on mind he looked at his mask. 'If I over exert it I could get more from it but, it would make me have less time with it.' Then he dragged his hand on his mask as he concentrated. "ARRRRGHH!" An almost painful distorted yell could be heard. Then suddenly he shot back through the same hole but, this time it shattered the building as he came at her. His attacks were all offensive. Yu was determine to win this since it was win or die.

Tentou looked at the man flying at her at high speeds. ~Is he pushing his mask or whatever to higher levels?~ She thought as the pressure hit her equally hard. The man was hitting it for all it had as she held up her arms in defense as she noticed this man looked like he wanted to kill her outright. Tentou wasn't surprised by this turn or even if it was a turn in the first place since the man was a shinigami in the first place. He probably forged such a story to enter Hueco Mundo to try to attack their HQ. The shinigami were notorious for their stupidity to her. Through watching certain people fight she knew that they were idiots though her minds focused on the man now that was flying at her and his pressure almost feeling like it was pushing him forward at her. While she was getting ready the man could feel her pressure go up as she was going to push her release as much as she could readying for a battle that could kill them. Tentou in the beginning was to kill this man and so she was about to get the chance.

Though fate didn't want to find the victor as it seemed three espada higher rank than her watched the battle now. "She always been a nuisance. Why don't we just take both of them out?" The other two agree as they charged up each a cero. Yu felt the energy as he saw them. His eyes widen as they wouldn't have time to manuever that. Looking back at her he felt pity that they would try to kill her. 'I am crazy for doing this....' Yu then leaped at her and pushed her back before the blast was set. Then he was engulfed by a massive cero blast. As the dust was done his body could be seen with wounds everywhere. His mask gone and his blade back to its first form.

Tentou fell to the ground in shock as she looked at her opponent. ~What the hell?~ She thought as she looked up at the cliff and noticed the two other. Her voice instinctively spoke up, "Hey why are you two up there? I have it under control. This shinigami hasn't gotten the catch on me! Why don't you just go back and wait for me to return. You don't need to be here." She said standing up still in her released form though the attack even thrown from did drain her some and wondered why they used a super strong blast at them both. Don't they realize that she is in the fight with him? Her mind didn't want to think of that they could be killing her along with him but then again it couldn't be.

Yu's body squirmed a bit as he looked at her, "They're trying to get rid of you too...." Yu says as he slowly gets up, "Amazing...this guy is able to rise once again even though he shot him with twin cero's to the back. Odd but, lets finish this.." They then start charging another Cero as it shoots off at them. Yu sees this as he quickly forms his own cero to dampen the attack from it. Though it was not strong enough to deflect most of the damage. Yu's body was hit by the cero as he collides with her and both are sent back quite far. Yu coughs up blood as he looks at her. "Just run....I know your my enemy but, if someone should live it should be you."

Tentou is obviously confused by this turn of events, "They shouldn't be shooting at me..." She said quickly as she stood up as the attacks were pretty strong and that the man was quite strong despite that to deflect some of the attack, "Why are you attacking me?!" She got up and looked at them eying them intently as she had her fists clenched this time stepping in front of the man. She might be a woman but she was a strong and she was a Espada. She wouldn't be bullied by the others and wondered why they wanted to finish her off. "Why are you two firing on me?! I am one of you...I am the eight!", She continued to yell at them as she looked them intently. If they charged she would grab the shinigami and run; there was no reason to let a valuable ally possibly in the future die needlessly.

Tentou also was not as strong as she was at the beginning of her release state since she had taken some of the attacks that they had so far thrown at them. This was completely uncalled for and if they continued she would come back some day with the man and take her revenge on Aizen and the rest of the Arrancar despite her deposition to them and to the shinigami. Though she would have to avoid anything involving the shinigami and possibly anything else. Her eyes didn't leave their intended targets as she waited for them to respond back.

"Cause your a pest...Your far too weak to be in our ranks and you try to over throw our ranks in any little way you can. Besides we'll just say we accidentally killed you in the process of disposing him. It isn't like anyone will miss you." With that they both start walking towards her. "So this is the end of the road kid." The man said to her.

Tentou growled, "Well, with that you have sealed your fate! Fuckers!" She suddenly charged up a Cero with most of her power which will result in her having to revert back to maintain the power she had and probably lead to her to devouring souls to maintain or restore her power. She had made sure to have the power at ready when they had said what she didn't want them to. "You fuckers will face me when I am back, and if this man will fight with me I will throw all of you off your thrones! I will make sure you all die!", She growled as she saw them block or get ready for the attack. Smirking she suddenly launched it at the ground under her. While the attack was still going off in a huge explosion she had grabbed the man with the strength she had and began to run off toward the end while she used her technique to warp to the human world. She had the ability due to her origin being a hallow. When she landed in a convenience store's storage she landed hard on the ground and coughed some as she was weak from using all of her energy. She had the man in her arms as she laid him down in the storage. "Now, I need to devour souls...", She said softly to herself as she eyed the man and hoped he would strike her down specially since she saved his life.

Yu was already passed out by the time they reached the human world. Yu's body laid stiff on the ground as his breathing was hard but, much alive. Hours had passed before he finally woken up. "Where...am I?" Yu says to himself wondering where he is in the first place. His vision is blurred from being passed out and a throbbing head ache to match.

Tentou was already in a human hospital and was attacking the people there. Attacking the ones that were weak, they often had sweet and powerful souls as well as the ones that were evil. They had some corruption and strength in theirs as well. Though often it was leaders that often were better to take in and gulp. Though she knew that soon she would be found out and the Shinigami would come after her as she started to feel random presences in the human world she stopped suddenly and dropped out of the way to avoid any contact with them. She was still weak from where she was and she was a now rouge Arrencar that didn't have a place to go back to so if they attacked she could be killed easily on the spot. She needed to regain her strength and possibly gain the alliance of the man that now probably was still in the storeroom. This was assumed due to the power that was still there that was different then the humans that she had devoured not seconds ago. Moving quickly back to the start she eyed around her not to be caught off guard as she landed outside the gas station in a cloak to humans.

((Technically they can't see her since she is a spirit. So as long as they don't have high spirit pressure and the ability to see spirits she is good.)) Rion slowly gets up to see where he is. Later he walks out of the building to find himself out of that infernal place. "Heh. I am finally free." Rion says as he wonders how he got out.

((She wants to remain hidden to anything besides your character :3 There fixed it))
Tentou looked at him as she noticed him leave, "There you are awake. I got you out of Huceo Mundo and we are in the human world since I only have transportation to this place. This is where I make my power stronger however I attract that of the soul society when I do too much activity and besieging a hospital of human souls was a lot on the rector scale. I sense they are near and they are hunting the source of the disturbance. We will fight or I will fight...what will you do? Fuck me over and leave? After I saved you from the espada that decided to screw me over? Besides that I will go back to that place and take it over when I become stronger however it is up to how I will deal with the Shinigami while I am here." She said as she walked up to him under a cloak though it was deliberately allowing him to see her. She was trying to remain hidden from her enemies since she had many around her.

Yu looks at her with a frown, "Well, don't you just love putting me in a hard position." He looks at her for a moment and sighes, "Well, I have an idea on how to avoid the Shinigami." Yu grabbed her arm and shunpo'd. He kept going till he found a broken down house. "This will do." Then as they enter he quickly uses a Kido to form a barrier around the place. Making sure no Shinigami could tell where they were. "There." Yu says to her.

Yu relaxes in the building looking at her. "So, what do we do for the time being?" Yu asks her.

Tentou looked at him as she stretched some annoyingly not planning on being kicked out of the Espada due to the fact they feared her for being possibly power hungry. They were right to fear her but too soon in her mind as she looked back at him in her human state, "I need to keep devouring souls to regain my strength and then we go back to Hueco Mundo and I face off against those assholes that think they can just push me aside." She said angerly as she held her Scythe tightly as it could tell her anger was flowing freely as the barrier got advanced energy pushes from her own body as the souls she had devoured were already flowing toward the shield in the form of her power.

"Well, how about you rest for now." Yu says to her softly as he rubs his head. "If I was still part of the Shinigami I'd go against this but, I am not part of them anymore. Guess I might as well just snooze till you need me." Yu says to her as he looks down her body. 'Too bad she is probably to fiesty to play with.' Yu thinks to himself.

Tentou looked back at him and sighed, "Yeah...sure." She said softly as she put down her scythe next to her and sat down next to him as she looked over at him. The runes and the different intricate patterns now showing themselves since she had trusted the man a little. Her mask did change some due to her emotions that she expressed and so on. This was just the way she had dealt with things and how her mask had adapted to her. When she looked over at him she couldn't help but linger. Something in her that had died a long time ago awakened and it was somewhat a sexual stimulus as well as love. Though she looked away effortlessly she felt something growing.

Yu looks at her as she sits close by him. He relaxes his form as he looks at her again with a smile. Then he kissed her cheek for a second then pulled away, "That is thanks for saving my bacon back there." Yu says simply to her as he wondered how angry she would get from that.

Tentou blushed and pulled away some, "You are ...yeah. Don't mention it." She looked away some as she blushed a little. She didn't strike at him which she found weird when they others tried she hit them so hard they hit the wall or through her door that had her 8 on it. This time she didn't even attack him, merely flinched a little from the surprise.

Back
Top Bottom