Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And who the hell are you? (Commy x Pen.)

MrPenguin

Supernova
Yu Waltz sighed as his zanpaktu reverted back. "So that is what a bankai is...well, better hurry off before those espada weirdo's come by. Seriously who wears all white. Thought the Shinigami attire was bad." The man said to himself as if he went insane. Though having been in this odd world it would do that to a man. He wore an attire that seemed to have skulls of dead Hollows melded together to make some kind of armor. Though the sight of his Shinigami outfit was underneath. He had red shaggy long hair that had a fighting head band on his forehead. Tatoo paintings were seen on starting from the bottom of his eye to his chin in the fashion of fangs.

Yu began to walk off as he looked at the sun of this dessert.

Tentou looked outward as she noticed something in the air. Some strong spirit pressure could be felt and she knew that the Espada would be called to investigate. Tentou got out there eagerly not heading Aizen's warning as she left Los Noches and headed through the desert toward the spirit pressure that they all probably all felt. ~Why is somebody like that here...and if it is a shinigami...~ Her face turned twisted like Kenpatchi and she smirked. "I am going to have fun.", She said as she noticed a figure in the distance thought it was far she kept up her stride easily keeping her pace even with her attire on. She had a different thing then a Espada and she had some different outfit thought she didn't care if she didn't ware white. Her hole was also covered up by her attire. It was located in the middle of her chest though in the upper part of her chest. It would be right where her heart was.

Yu stopped as he turned his body around to see this lady. Yu gave a what ever look as he stared at her, "Who the hell are you? And you better make a quick answer cause I'll gut you if you waste too much time." Yu said to the oddly dressed girl. Yu just guessed since she was in this place and the fact she wasn't in a shinigami garb she was an arancar. Though she did fit the description of what he learn about the espada from weaker Arancar. Though it would seem he didn't know where her mask fragment or her hole was. So he couldn't have been certain about it.

((Sorry, I forgot ...her mask is basically black with red for the iris and so on. So it is half of her right face sorry about that xD Forgot to say that xD ))

Tentou smirked, "You know who I am...which is why you are acting violent toward me. Regardless I don't care...You are shinigami are you not?" She said as she held her scythe with a strong hand. She itched for fight and battle. Her eye was more ore less huge to a point and her hair flowed some due to her spirital energy that was flowing through her already. "Now...I wish you try to gut me...I doubt you could.", She said tauntingly as she stood there waiting for the man to either attack or talk about who he was and then she would GUT him. The other way around as she saw it.

"Hmmm, your the 8th Espada right? So those Arrancar could depict appearances well. Well, if there is 10 of you then I don't think I even have to use my bankai. Which is good since I just got it after all." Yu said to himself as he looked at her. "Rend Hasshin!" Suddenly his blade went to its shikai state as it resembled a large scimitar that was made out of pure bone. He rested the blade on his shoulder as he looked at her, "Oh, I better give you a little bit of help. You and me...we are related in a sense."

Then Yu placed his hand over his face. Then with a quick swipe away a masked was formed. "I am Yu Waltz Ex Shinigami." His voice sounded distorted from the effects of the vizard mask. Soon enough his Spirit pressure became incredibly strong as he looked at her. Soon enough he shunpo'd behind her as he was back to back to her. "Well, lets see what the 8th has." Yu said as he wanted her to try to land the first blow.

Tentou looked back at him, "Ah...so you found out that ...that is why your pressure is so high." She said looking behind herself. "I guess that you aren't playing around good..", She said as she smirked as suddenly as she ran ahead and jumped throwing her scythe into the ground as suddenly a rumble could hear as a flaming spire of fire came charging against him as she sent off her attack she turned around and then looked back at him holding her scythe close to her as she eyed the man wonder what he was going to do. "This is my first time facing a vizard. ~I haven't faced these guys before well...I am going to beat him to take my seat on the higher ups~ She thought as she watched for what he was going to do.

As the flame came rushing at him he merely turned around as he looked at it. Then for her it would seem the flame stopped dead in its tracks as it quickly dispersed as he swung his massive sword. Though she could tell now that the sword was hiding a massive amount of power in it. "If you hadn't already noticed but, this sword has an interesting power. Actually it is a power just for hollows and Arrancar. See for each time I cut one of you I drain a bit of your power. So, if I kill you I get it all. Though this doesn't make the blade or me stronger per say but, it can use a powerful kidou attack depending on how much power it has. Now, what do you think would happen if I kept collecting till I have killed exactly 10 arrancar and 200 hollows?" Yu grinned as he knew that it would be like firing ten cero's at once. Of course he wasn't going to use it now since he had to wait for a moment where she was off guard.

Tentou's eyes didn't flux or change even due to the dangerous information that his sword was more of a soul drinker. Her eyes just focused on him, "Hm, Well bit of interesting mathematics and the way you leech off of your enemies. Like a parasite..." She said as she held out her scythe. She would have to change her tactics. This man could drain her to nothing if she used too much abilities that used her spirit pressure. "I just will have to adjust myself...", She said as she looked at him more intently. ~This man is dangerous. Even more so then anybody I have met before. Aisen might have to step into this battle if I am not careful~ She thought as she kept her look and not showing a hint of fear since that wasn't her. "So...what are you going to do now parasite?", She said smirking as she wanted to get a feel for his attacks so she could get a hold of what she was dealing with. Obviously this man was going to kill or TRY to kill her in her mind.

"Heh, kinda funny how your calling me a parasite when all hollows to is feed on living people to amass an army. I am merely returning the favor." Yu said to her as he could tell she was a bit worried about it. Not from the fact he could see it but, rather he knew it. For if someone told you that they could steal the power you hold you'd be a bit worried. Not to mention to be holding an attack that could defeat an enemy quickly,'If I wanted I could just use my binding kidou to pin her done and take her out with one strike... Though that isn't the way I fight huh?' The only reason why he had killed all of those beasts were for the fact they gave him no choice. He spared each of their lives but, it seemed hollows and arancar's don't take nicely to mercy.

Yu looked at her for a minute as he smiled, "Well, tell you the truth I just want to knock you off and be on my way. Don't get a big head from it cause it isn't for your beauty but, for personal reasons." Yu then shunpo'd infront of her as he did an over head slash. Afterwards whether it hit or not he would continue an aggressive assault as he tried to push her back.

Tentou looked at his attack and dodged back a little then brought her scythe down and blocked his next attack. Her face had twisted in a bit of anger, "My beauty isn't something to be involved into this!" She pushed him back and then charged at him with her scythe dragging on the ground, "Aizen will deal with you regardless what happens to me...You are a big blip on our radar and you will not only have to deal with me. Also..." She did a kicking motion again though she had scythe ready as she was right next to him, "...calling me what I am is not going to do something but...you are a something of a Shimigami! I can see your robes..." She looked and eyed a little bit of it. "You are a contradiction I don't lie about myself!", She said smirking as she again had her scythe in defense.

Luckily enough her anger made her attacks sloppy as he blocked all of them and ended up with little damage. "Only reason I wear these clothes is for the fact I don't really like the color white either. When I was left to die in this place I forgo the Shinigami and lived my own way. So, you might call me a contradictions but, the fact is your theory is a contradiction to the truth. If Aizen wanted me dead he would have the second he entered this world. He doesn't find me a threat nor do I find need to kill him." Yu said as he quickly attacked her again as his head was cool and collected. "Besides, what problem do you have about me talking about your beauty? Don't tell me you get angry at people who take you lightly? Well, don't worry about that."

Yu looked at her as he didn't want to keep this fight going as he knew the other Espada would come out of the same ignorance. "Sorry, but as lovely this talk is I am not much of a person for fights so...." As he had her in a dead lock he softly pecked her cheek with a kiss then a blinding dark light emerged between them. He was focusing for a Cero attack as it made an explosion inbetween them. Though once the dust dissipated he was gone.

Yu was already a mile away as finally stopped. His mask disappeared as he masked his spirit energy completely.

Tentou blushed some and frowned, "That bastard!" She yelled as she slammed her scythe into the ground and suddenly eruptions of fire came out of the ground as the clouds around the area she was in were dark and fire like lightening were striking the ground. Her face was red though she was angry as she stood up and swung some as she sent torrents of energy flowing everywhere. Tentou was hot tempered and what the man did was piss her off and made her embarrassed and she hated those feelings from long ago. She didn't want to feel them as she looked around not sensing him growling again hitting her scythe on the ground making more lightening strikes hit the ground. The clouds made thunderous claps of sound as probably the man could hear as she wanted to show him her power and the strength she could get if they continued.

Yu merely sighed as he heard her as her power seemed to be a tad out of control. "Wow, how did a person like that become one of Aizen's elites?" Yu said as he sighed. "Sure she has power to flaunt but, power with no direction is just as useless as having no power." Yu relaxed where he was as he sighed. "Hmmm, she needs to learn so humbleness. Who knows...might be a good way to test my bankai too. Now how to get her attention without alerting anyone else..." Yu then noticed a hollow sneaking behind him.

About 5 minutes later the same hollow comes running towards Tentou. "Mistress Tentou! The Invader! The Invader! He is due South of here!" The hollow said to her in a fearful look.

Tentou smirked, "Good.." She avoided the hallow and followed South as she left the Hallow behind. The monster had to absorb and possibly she might kill it just because she was angry. "I will kill you...and absorb you..", She cursed as she walked and then suddenly found herself going to a pace of extreme speed. Her eyes focused on the south that the hallow had said as she started to see a figure. "Ah there you are.", She said as she jumped and leaped toward him.

Seeing her coming he merely leaped out of the way as he looked at her. "Took ya a bit." He had a simple smile as he decided to play on her anger even more. "So how are ya Goldy Locks?" Yu said to her teasingly. Yu wasn't able to use his mask this time around but, it would only take him a bit of time to recover it.

Tentou looked at him as he dodged out of the way "bastard I will kill you!", She cursed as she looked at the man and then smashed her scythe down into the ground and a pillar of fire flowed up at him suddenly coming as a low rumble and then a burst from below. The thunder clouds and the lightening started to form again as she looked at the man wondering what he thought of being roasted alive. This was pissing her off on how he kept insulting her due to her beauty. She was strong and she was like the rest of them. She could fight back anybody back and she could fight this man back as well. She wasn't going to be fooled into thinking she couldn't she was powerful.

"Destructive Art:1 White Lightning!" Suddenly a blast dispersed the flame as he looked at her, "How cute, you tried to hurt little old me." Yu smiled softly as he looked at her. He knew she was powerful but, she was reckless when she was angry too. Most likely she would deplete too much energy with his fit she was having. Hopefully after this she might learn to keep her cool.

Yu then leaped onto a pillar of stone as he sat down. "Why are you getting so hot headed? Only makes you look even cuter." Yu said with a happy smile.

Tentou kept her anger up as she leaped up at him and swung with her scythe as she then kicked hard against the stone pillar. Shattering some of it as she looked at him, "Fight me!" She yelled out as she then went to strike like before with her foot as she had her scythe ready.

Yu looked at her for a moment. "Why should I battle a person who gets angry so easily. Serious if your as strong as you say don't bother in getting angry but, rather prove it." Yu then leaped over her as he landed of the ground. "Rend Hasshin!" His blade changed back to shikai state as he looked at her. "Hado art 33 Sōkatsui!" A blast of blue spirit energy blast through his hand as it heads towards her. Though he didn't leave time to see if it worked or not as he rushed in with his sword ready to fight now.

Tentou looked at him as the blue energy flowed at her she blocked barely and dodged mostly as she saw him come in she charged at him. Finally a battle as her mood actually started to balance out in senses as the thunder now just happened and the lightening got worse. Her features became getting more draconic as she clashed weapons with him. "Anger! Drives me! You probably think that I am going to fail! but...No!", She pushed back hard as lightening started to come down more often. Though she still had to worry about the blade that was now locked with her scythe.

For the moment they seemed evenly matched but, as they were stuck in this dead lock her merely smiled. "Time for me to up the anti." With that his mask appeared on his face. The mask itself was composed of many tribal tattoos and four different horns coming from each corner. Then he started pushing her back as his Spirit pressure increased again. "AHHHHH!!" Finally he pushed her out of the dead lock as he looked at her.

Then he put his sword horizontally as a cero formed at the tip of his fist. "Eat this!" With that he shot a Cero blast as he quickly shot off three balas as well in hopes that one would hit.

Tentou looked at the cero and dodged that though got hit by two of the balas. Knocking off her balance some as she stopped and then used her own power and shot a couple ceros at the man followed by two balas. Basically some more power added to hers as she wanted to strike at him. While he was dodging or she thought she would charged at the man quickly with her scythe out she looked at the man gearing up for an attack while her attacks from before worked on the man.

Dodging the first few he blocked the last bala with his sword but, it exploded in his face sending him flying. 'She is just toying with me. I know she has more power than that. All the Espada call go into a release state...What is hears. If worse comes to worse I'll have to use my bankai....' As he saw her coming to attack with her scythe he quickly blocked with his sword as he was pinned to the ground as he looked at the crazed lady above him.

"Nice....try...AHHHHH!!!" Yu began to push her back again until he had enough room to shunpo away from her. "So, when are you gonna show me your true power?"

Tentou smirked, "I don't think you want to know my true power. Even though I am only eight espada I have a very powerful release state." She said as she looked at the Ex Shinigami. "I don't think that I had to go through my release state before...this might be the first time since I had to.", She said as she smirked as she held her scythe, "Do you think you are worth it?" She taunted as she started to produce a cero attack. "Try to push me if you dare!", She launched a cero attack followed by five other bala attacks and then danced around him as he was occupied by the attacks when she ran toward him and was attacking from behind.

"Push you eh? Ok." With a smirk he saw the attacks coming from infront of him but, he knew she was behind. Quickly he merely Shunpo out of the way of both. Yu watched as the Cero and bala's were heading towards her instead. Yu would have a good chuckle if they actually hit but, most likely wouldn't. Yu then merely rushed at her as he attacked offensively again but, with his mask on it only made it worse. Each attack she'd try to block or dodge would be that much harder. His face look cold with this mask hiding whatever he had underneath.

Back
Top Bottom