Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And who the hell are you? (Commy x Pen.)

Yu smiles at her as she seems to be blushing. "Well, isn't that cute." Yu teases at her. "You make it almost seem like you have a crush on me. Though I doubt it. I am a shinigami after all." Yu says to her.

Tentou looked over at him, "You're an ex right?..." She said blushing still as she looked away, "You saved me so I had some appreciation due to the fact that the Arrancar that I used to work for and live with decided that I was expendable. I wonder if Aizen really did want me gone." She said as she looked away still her blush still live and bright as ever that she had on before.

Yu looks at her for a second, "Yup an ex Shinigami. Besides they wouldn't take me back. I am a Vizard after all." Yu said to her as he relaxed. "If you keep having that blush on your face your going to make me think you have a thing for me." Yu points out.

Tentou looked at him and sighed, "You have a one track mind? I...might or might not. It depends on how I feel." She said softly as her scythe was next to her humming in a sense to her as it talked to her somewhat through mysterious forces and she listened knowing that this guy might want to be with her as well since he took her blushing as an indication as her own acceptance and possible attraction toward him.

Yu looked at her then away, "Well....When I do this how do you feel?" Then Yu went close to her as he braced himself with his hand on her leg and began to make out with her. Though only for a short moment. Just to see what she would do about it.

Tentou blushed horribly as her eye widened and then she blinked and let go as it felt like a nano second. Her eyes were almost high looking but snapped out of it in fear of showing the man, "I...I don't know what to say." She said quickly as her scythe pulsed more showing amusement as she snapped at it, "Shut up!" She said probably making the flinch or something she thought as the scythe continued to laugh in its own way as she sighed angerly as she kept her blush up though it was getting brighter.

Yu merely smiles softly at her. "Well, it looks like you kinda liked it. Though that just might be me thinking it. Oh well." Yu says relaxing his back more on the wall. He noticed the scythe, "Though if you did like it I could always show you a 'nice' time." Yu says with a grin.

Tentou looked at him, "My Scythe isn't a whore or something to be used for your liking." She said quickly sitting more in the way of the weapon she cherished. "If you need to get a fix there must be a girl on the street.", She said quickly blushing as she was flushed due to the comment the man made.

Yu shrugs, "If you didn't notice I am a tad incorporal." He says to her. "And I can't. If I leave this place then the ward will fade." Yu says as he relaxs. "Well, I guess I'll take a nap then." With that he got up and walked to the second floor of the run down building. Luckily there was a bed in the building

Tentou looked outside the building sighing some as her eyes scanned over the city. Her mouth twitched some since she had used a lot of energy and hadn't reaped much souls to absorb she had a strong hunger however she knew that the Shinigami would be around finding her or the 'hollow' that was causing the problems within the city and the drastic influx of destruction. ~I want to devour more ...I am still not satisfied...~ She thought as she looked outside and then turned around then headed up to the second floor of the building as she found another bed and sighed, "I haven't slept like this in a long time." She said softly as she laid down across from him.

Back
Top Bottom