Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crimson Creed, Masters new pet (Tsuya&m e i Syndrome)

His grin only grew at the reactions from Yakov, his mind having oddly relaxed in a way, his actions though forceful now held a more tender nature about them. Again another amused chuckle escaped him as the blonde tried to pull away “Are you sure about that? I’m not totally convinced..” he purred having picked up on the light stutter and couldn’t resist teasing him more. Lightly he let one hand slip further down his pants, causing them to slide lower still before taking a firm grope of the younger man’s ass and pulling him tightly back against him
“Either way.. I suppose we shall be finding out.” he grinned his eyes lighting with excitement and anticipation. By now, Yakov would be able to feel the hard bulge within Adrian’s own pants, pressed hard against his own. “Now.. shall I be dragging you along.. or would you prefer to give in?” he questioned in a almost challenging tone.

The Russian flushed angrily, and his scowl became even more pronounced. "Of course I'm sure!" Adrian's voice was making him uncomfortable, and he jumped slightly when he felt the hand slip further down into his pants, grabbing his firm ass, and he was pushed further against Adrian. He squirmed, accidentally rubbing against the large bulge that was being pressed against his own groin, and he shot a glare at the older man. "You're going to have to drag me then," he spat. Granted, there was a side of him that was simply doing this just to see what Adrian's reaction to such blatant disobedience was.

“mm….” grinning as the blonde squirmed against him he let his other hand slip back up to grasp his chin “As you wish” was all he said flashing him a toothy grin before once again claiming his lips passionately. In the next moment however, Adrian had Yakov tossed over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, his pants hanging loosely, giving the taller man quite the nice view. Turning he began to carry him towards the hallway, grinning to himself as he admired the blondes exposed rump.
It wasn’t exactly dragging, but it worked the same none the less. If the blonde somehow managed to escape Adrian would be quite surprised, and well, impressed “Let’s see you try and resist this” he chuckled his challenge aloud as he forced himself to walk to the bedroom.

Yakov wanted to ignore the kiss entirely, and tried to turn his head away, but instead, he was lifted over Adrian's shoulder, pants around his ankles. God, this was just so damn demeaning! He gave a loud yell, and tried to beat at Adrian's back, which, obviously, didn't really do much. Yakov ignored the challenged, recognizing the jibe at him, and instead, scoffed and stilled his resistance, only digging his fingernails into Adrian's skin. Fuck, so they were heading to the other man's bedroom - he certainly wasn't looking forward to that. Oh, God, he didn't want to lose his fucking (anal) virginity to a man! And even if he did, not with a jackass like Adrian who, well, pretty much forced himself on him.

Chuckling as Yakov flailed around a bit, he found himself even more surprised as he stilled. His eyes narrowing as he pondered that. However, as the blonde dug his nails into the smooth skin of his back, he could barely resist a gasp as shivers ran down his spine. Biting his lip he picked up his pace, nearly tossing his new infatuation onto the bed.
Instead of following him onto the bed, he remained where he was. His earlier resolve having slipped back now that he had tasted the alluring blood of the man before him. Crossing his arms he looked away, noting to himself that he was more unstable in his emotions then he was used to. As he stared off he debated with himself. He loved when they resisted, loved the mix of pain and pleasure. Yet, at the same time.. there was still something different about Yakov that made him want to at least do this right the first time. To win Yakov over without the force..
Growling to himself he let his eyes shift back to the irresistible blonde.

The blonde didn't protest anymore as he was carried to the bedroom - he had noticed that Adrian had picked up the pace after he had dug his nails into his skin, and gave a small sigh. Great. Yakov yelped as he was practically tossed onto the bed, and scrambled as far away from Adrian as he could, crouching defensively, eyes narrowed, and watching Adrian carefully. What the hell? He was just. . .standing there. He flinched when he heard the growl. "What're you going to do now?" He asked hesitantly, hands curling into the sheets beneath him.

Looking out from beneath his dark hair, his eyes slowly scanned over the blonde, his mind playing with all the things he could do to him. A coldness still lingered in his dark eyes, but they seemed lighter none the less as he slowly moved towards the large bed “Apparently… I still need to prove to you that you want this…” he replied softly “However…. How that will happen depends solely on you…” In a blink he was now right beside Yakov his hand slipping up to let the back of his fingers lightly gaze across the back of the blondes cheek a smirk tugging his lips “If your not a masochist as you say…. Then try not to do anything to piss me off again…. You have no idea how difficult it is to not simply take you and do whatever I please with you…” his eyes narrowed slightly and he looked away before letting himself slump onto the bed beside him, hands propped behind his head, his eyes closing as he let out a slow breath. “None the less…..” his tongue slowly tracing over his lips, savoring the taste that still lingered on them “You are mine now….and I’m not sure why… but like I said… I’m Trying.. to behave with you…” his tone was possessive as his eyes flicked open to run over him again, the smirk once again curling his lips “But there’s no escaping tonight just so you know”

Yakov flinched slightly as he felt the fingers brush across his cheek, and he jerked away from the touch, a frown tugging at his lips. "Well then, I'm sorry if me saying 'no' pisses you off," the blonde scowled. He watched carefully as Adrian flopped backwards onto the bed, looking completely and utterly relaxed - except for the words and the tone of his voice. "And I don't get a say in this?" He snapped. "So all of a sudden I belong to you and I'm not my own person anymore?" His voice caught in his throat, and he looked like he was ready to throw a punch at the man again. "That's complete and utter bullshit," he murmured, bringing his knees up to his chin. "Bull. Shit," he repeated under his breath.

Keeping his breath steady, he let his eyes close as he took in the sexy blonde’s words. Sighing he leaned up, reaching over and pulling Yakov from his balled position and rolling them over a few times so the younger ended up sprawled beneath him “No.. you don’t have a say in it” he replied softly, his eyes shifting to examine the twin marks on his neck before leaning in to let his lips gently graze along the damaged skin “but that far from means you can’t be yourself” as he spoke his hand slowly slide from his bare hip up along his side, pushing the shirt upwards as his fingers grazed over his warm skin “Do you really think this is that bad?”

Yakov glared as he was underneath the older man, not appreciating being pinned down to the bed - and it only became even worse when Adrian confirmed that he didn't have a say in it. "H-hey. . ." He murmured, squirming slightly when he felt the faint brush of lips against the skin. It still stung slightly. The blonde shivered as his the hand trailed up his hip, and he tried to shift away from the touch. "Don't touch me. . ." He said weakly. "And yes, it is that bad! I belong to nobody!" Yakov spat out, sounding desperate.

Adrian closed his eyes, his other hand curled into the sheets his lip twitching in irritation at the blondes resistance. “God damn Yakov you’re being a fucking idiot,” he hissed “Do you WANT me to hurt you more?” he snapped back as his fingers dug deeper into the sheets before he had to push himself off of the blonde. Sitting up he pushed a hand through his dark hair. His body was tense with his restraint, an almost inaudible growl escaping him “….. perhaps…” he started thoughtfully before pausing shaking his head he moved from the bed “There is no where you can go… I will be locking the way we came in… so don’t even bother trying to get lost out there…… I would find you again even if you managed to find your way out…” moving towards the bedroom door as he began to unbutton his own pants, he paused at the door casing a glance over his shoulder, his eyes almost pleading “I told you… you Are Mine…….” Turning back he pushed at his pants as he slipped around the corner “Don’t take too long… but when you get the reality of this processed… come join me in the hot tub… we can … Try and make this so its not.. bloody…..”

There was definitely an element of fear in the blonde's grey eyes when Adrian snapped at him, and he saw fingers dig into the sheets, but he did breath a slight sigh of relief when Adrian pushed himself away from him. Yakov almost made an objection when Adrian mentioned that he would lock the door, and that he would manage to find him even if he did escape. He pressed his lips together, watching as Adrian removed his pants as he headed towards the door. He honestly didn't doubt that Adrian would be able to find him - after all, the man did bite him and drink his blood. Freaky man.

But he did note the pleading look in his eyes, and hesitated, watching him disappear around the corner. He sat on the bed for a few minutes, then his shoulders dropped, and pulled his shirt off, and tugged his pants off, which were followed by his boxers. Yakov didn't like blood - so the latter threat made him worry. He slipped off of the bed, naked, and went to the hot tub, eyes cast downwards. "Fine," he said. "Fine." He refused to look at Adrian, and slipped into the hot tub, sinking down to his chin, looking sullen.

Adrian had slipped from the rest of his clothes and slipped into the hot tub, having sunk low in an attempt to relax himself, by the time he heard the blondes soft footsteps. Looking up, his eyes widened at seeing him naked. He expected the man would of at least kept something on for how shy he seemed to be. But god he was gorgeous. Frowning suddenly he looked away, feeling suddenly confused as he felt a odd rush of heat go to his face. Shaking his head he splashed the warm water into his face as Yakov slipped into the tub beside him, the soft lights casting a glow that shifted with the movement of water.

Pushing the water through his hair he sighed, letting his hands come back to rest along the wall behind him. “T-thank you…” he muttered after a moment seeming to struggle with the words, his gaze remaining locked on the trickle of water across from him. He still had a ways to relax and wasn’t sure if looking at his sexy blonde at that moment would help his resolve.

Yakov noticed that Adrian had suddenly looked away from him, frowning and . . .wait, what the hell? Was he actually blushing? The Russian tried not to let a smirk lift his lips, and he looked away instead, and closed his eyes and he stretched in the water. However, he abruptly looked up at the softly spoken words. "Thank you?" He said, voice a little bit more sharp than he intended it to be. "Whatever for?" He said, still keeping his distance from the Adrian. "Don't go thanking me," he said. "I'm only here because I don't like. . ." Yakov pulled a face. "Blood."

Closing his eyes he shook his head with a smirk “sure you are… that’s why you came naked” he teased letting his eyes dare a look over at him again. His gaze slowly taking in the exposed bit of him above the water before slipping back to the wall in front of him, shifting uneasily with the urge to be close to the blonde again. Folding his arms behind his head he closed his eyes, a smug smirk still playing on his lips.

"Fine then, do you want me to get out right now?" He snapped, folding his arms across his chest, and tried not to splutter angrily as Adrian smirked again. The Russian started to lift himself out of the warm water, shivering slightly when he felt the cold air, his nipples hardening slightly in the air. Ah, well. At least he wasn't hard anymore, after the threats and the whole blood thing. . .Eurgh.

The vampires eyes shot dangerously in Yakov’s direction at the threat, and as he attempted to straighten his hand darted out. Grabbing his arm he pulled him back down, basically dragging the blonde into his lap before wrapping his arms possessively about him “Don’t push your luck..” he whispered, his lips brushing against the others ear “….this isn’t.. natural for me…” he admitted as his lips slowly caressed down the blondes neck.

"A-ah!" The blonde flushed slightly as he sat in Adrian's lap, squirming uncomfortably as he felt arms wrap around his waist. The flush became even deeper when the lips gently brushed across his ear, and then down his neck, and his eyes fluttered close, a soft exhalation escaping from him. "No?" Yakov grunted. "Didn't think you were that natural in the first place. . ." He mumbled. Yakov sighed, back stiff as he refused to relax against the dark-haired man's chest.

Adrian couldn’t help from chuckling at the man in his laps words “mm.. I suppose you are quite right there.. though Vampires certainly aren’t science made creatures” he purred, speaking what he was for the first time in his presence “and as I said… its not natural for me to resist what I want… to slow down enough to at least try” his words were soft as he continued to let his lips caress along the curve of the others neck, his eyes closing as he took in a deep breath, savoring his sent. “I.. was really hoping to have just talked with you tonight…” slowly he kissed his way back along Yakov’s shoulders to the other side of his neck, his iron grip on him relaxing some “I don’t understand you… something about you is different from everyone else.” He continued, slightly unsure if he should be saying this, or if it really even mattered.

There was silence as Yakov was in shock at what he was hearing - and, if possible, he stiffened even more in the man's grasp. That. . .that certainly explained the blood-drinking. He shuddered, and squeezed his eyes shut. "Nn. . .No, t-that's not. . .not right." He tried not to relax as the lips continued to brush against his neck - the soft feeling was pleasant, and he wasn't. . .well, he wasn't being forceful or threatening like he was earlier.

"W-well, that obviously. . .d-didn't work," he muttered as he felt lips drift down to his stiff and tense shoulders, squirming only a little bit when the grip around his waist relaxed slightly. Yakov gave a snort of laughter when he heard that. "Maybe because I'm not the one kissing your ass like the rest of the members," he remarked dryly. Well, for once, maybe being special wasn't that great of a thing after all, if it wound up like this. He sighed, and sunk down into the warm water slightly, and closed his eyes.

Letting his chin come to a rest on the others shoulder, his lips curled in that familiar smirk “That’s because your even more fascinating and irresistible then I had first thought… and you didn’t help things either you know” he huffed turning his head to let his lips slowly trace back up his neck “Your persistent… stubborn… So yes.. you’re not like any of the people in the group… heh none of them would have dared touch me” he chuckled and lightly nipped the lobe of his ear tugging playfully against it, a light shiver running though him as he remembered to touch, his eyes closing. “But that’s not the only reason you’re different…. You’re not like anyone I’ve met….ever” the words were a soft whisper, more so to himself then to Yakov.

Sighing he let his eyes flick back open to run over the blondes face, biting his lip sheepishly as wondered how far he could push him before he went back to his fiery resistance of him. He knew it was a thin line, and that for as much as he hoped to be more of a gentleman, he would be happy to have the Adonis in either way that night. With that thought he carefully shifted, pulling the blonde closer against his body, his eyes seeming to have shifted back to a dark jade.

"Hmph. Maybe to a vampire, I might be," he grumbled, but then his words trailed off as he felt lips on his neck again, up and up and. . . "Then I'm a fucking retard for doing something retarded like that." Yakov's lip turned down into a slight frown as Adrian laughed at him, when he brought up that mistake again when he had touched his scar.

"A-ah! H-hey!" Yakov squirmed slightly when he felt teeth tug at his earlobe, and he looked uncomfortable - not that Adrian could really tell from their current position. There was a slight resistance from the blonde when he felt Adrian try to tug him closer, but he finally relaxed and let himself be pulled closer against the. . .vampire (right), settling against his chest.

Chuckling at the younger mans response he had to resist grinning wider as he relaxed back against him. It was different to have someone relaxing in his embrace, but at the same time it was rather...comforting, to have his Yakov finally relax, to be able to sit with him like this. Perhaps he would take the time to enjoy this more in the future, as for now, he was too excited to just sit.

Slowly his hand began to trail upward, exploring the smooth skin beneath his fingers. His eyes carefully following the slow ascent as it made its way ever closer to his neck, lingering at his collar bone before sliding up the oh so tempting curve of his neck. Leaning back in he placed another soft kiss on his shoulder, his other hand now beginning to slide dangerously lower.

This time he opted not to say anything as he heard Adrian laugh, and sighed instead. He had no idea what he had done that seemed so amusing to Adrian, but. . .well, whatever. Yakov shivered when he felt one hand trail up his chest, sliding and tracing his prominent collarbone before he felt them on his neck again. "Nn. . ." He shifted, but didn't feel too uncomfortable when he felt the small kiss again. He didn't say anything when he felt the other hand slide down the flat planes of his stomach, hips shifting uncomfortably, wondering just how far the other man was going to go.

His lips continued to trail soft kisses along his blondes shoulder, breathing in his sent with appreciation as his hand slipped beneath Yakov’s chin. Soft lips following back up the curve of his neck, brushing lightly over the pierced skin. Pausing he placed a tender kiss against the wounds, a shiver running through him with the temptation to take another bite of the delicious blonde. “mm…” Biting his lip he let his eyes flick up to Yakov’s face, his hand now sliding along the man’s inner thigh. God it was hard to resist hurrying things along.

Back
Top Bottom