Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crimson Creed, Masters new pet (Tsuya&m e i Syndrome)

• Maybe he should have run- even though he wouldn't have gotten far. But he didn't, and instead, he swallowed nervously when he saw the look on Adrian's face. And that look. . .That look was definitely that of a predator, and in Yakov's mind - he was the prey. He knew it, Adrian knew it. And yet, Yakov still found himself here, sitting on the couch, only cowering slightly when he saw the look on the older man's face, saw him shove his hands through his hair.

"Sorry," he managed to mumble out, and glanced away. The look in Adrian's eye was too fierce for him to match, and he did feel abashed by him, and gave a helpless little shrug. "I didn't. . ." Think? Know? What could he say. He looked away, not quite sure as to what Adrian would do to him now. Send him away? That would be for the best, perhaps. This situation was starting to have the awkwardness of a one-night stand without any of the sex.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

After a moment his gaze softened again “you know…. I was trying to be nice…” he whispered after a moment, his eyes once again running over his form as he slowly leaned in. Letting his hand reach out to cup his chin, he gently guided his face back to his “You make things very difficult for me” he admitted as his thumb slowly slid over young blondes lips, his eyes eagerly following their path. Suddenly a smirk tugged his lips up “heh… you should be glad your somehow special though” he chuckled. Had anyone else tried that, they would at least have a broken arm.
Letting his hand slide back along his chin to slip into soft bonde hair, he pulled him forward slightly “For you… I will at least, Try, and be a gentleman.” He purred softly before finally giving in and letting his lips press into Yakov’s.

• He furrowed his brows slightly, confused at the tome of Adrian's voice. He was trying? Because he was doing a damn good job, actually. This was simply getting weirder and weirder, and the vodka was fuzzing his thoughts and responses - if only slightly. He shivered when he felt the thumb run over his lower lip, surprised at the softness of the pad. He was expecting callouses.

"I should?" He murmured, and betrayed what little calm he had when the hand slipped into his blonde hair and he was pulled forward, feeling the fingers curling and scraping gently against the nape of his neck. "Should I be thanking you in that case?" The purr frightened him - what did the other man have to try so hard to be nice about? When he felt lips press to his, however, Yakov froze - every instinct on shut-down, and sat there for a few seconds, feeling a little more than unsure about the situation. He could feel a blush make it's way up his neck and across his face, and he pulled away.

"I. . ." He swallowed, and didn't know what to say. 'I'm sorry, but I'm straight?' That didn't seem like it would cut it, and. . ."That. . ." [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Adrian couldn’t keep the sly grin from curling his lips as Yakov pulled away, his hand at the back of his neck not letting him escape to far. The boy certainly wore a blush nicely. Letting his tongue run along his lips, savoring the fresh taste of the younger man for the first time, he couldn’t help from letting his eyes wonder hungrily over him. Oh this would defiantly be fun. “Are you really going to tell me you didn’t like that?” he question, the muscles in his arm flexing slightly as he resisted the urge to simply pull the blonde into a fierce kiss and simply have his way with him. Though, before the night was over, Adrian was sure he would defiantly have more than this taste of his new obsession.

Chuckling softly to himself, he forced himself to release the other male and pushed himself to his feet. “I think that lovely bulge in your pants gives you away my dear..” he teased as he cast a glance over his shoulder to run another hungry look over him.

Wearing an uncomfortable look, Yakov still tried to pull away, even with the hand around his neck. He wasn't comfortable in a situation like this, and made him want to run - far, far away. But at the same time, he stayed, although maybe not of his own choice. "Yes," he said in a slightly huffy voice. "I didn't. . ." But his voice trailed off, because that was a lie and because he did enjoy it. Quite a bit, for that matter. He watched as Adrian stood up, and towered over him.

He flushed furiously when he heard that comment - no, the kiss didn't make it go away, made it even larger, in fact - and he hurriedly crossed his legs. "Is this all I'm here for?" He spat, angry at that notion. "Sex? I'm sure you can find someone who is actually willing, instead of me." He got up, and made to leave to hidden apartment - he'd find his way back to the club somehow.

Chuckling lightly to himself at the younger mans obvious denial, he turned to move around the couch. His grin continued to grow as Yakov’s face lit up even more and he attempted to hide his excitement. However, at the tone of anger in the blondes voice Adrian paused, his eyes flicking back in time to see him get up. Not a good move on the boys part.
Adrian was already having a hard time behaving himself, but he loved the chase. Loved when they put up a fight, he however tended to be rougher when they resisted, and he had been hoping to avoid that. Taking a deep breath he moved quickly, almost seeming to just appear in front of the young blondes path “….I would really suggest… you not try and leave….” He spoke in a low tone, his eyes narrowing slightly on him as he resisted his instincts “And no… I didn’t bring you here simply for sex” a grin once again tugged his lips as his eyes ventured over him “though, I must say I don’t think you will be escaping it now”

To say that he was upset was a bit of an understatement, but well. . .Yakov stopped abruptly, however, when Adrian just. . .appeared right in front of him. He gave a small frown, and wondered as to how the hell that was possible. When he heard his last comment, he was just downright pissed. "I'm not to be used for fucking sex!" He shouted angrily, eyes bright with fury, and he raised an arm to attempt to strike the other man.

"I'm not some fucking sex toy. . ." He hissed - it was absolutely demeaning to him, that simply because he was an, an. . .an employee of Adrian, that he assumed that he could do whatever he wanted with him! He scowled, bristling. "Now, just let me leave!" His voice was forceful, and he did seemed to forget that this was his boss - that there would be consequences for acting in this manner.

For some reason, Adrian had found himself too distracted to react to the strike. Perhaps he had been enjoying the sight to much, or simply resisting himself too much. None the less the blonde managed to place his hit hard against the side of his bosses face.
For a moment he simply blinked in shock, his hand going up to his now cracked lip. As his eyes landed on his own blood a wicked grin curled his lips and he suddenly began to laugh. Licking the blood from his lips his gaze flicked back to Yakov, his eyes seeming darker then they had been a moment ago. “heh.. now you’ve done it…. I was trying to be nice…. But if you really think, that I brought you down here to simply be my toy…” his grin only widened as he moved in “then I will gladly let you be just that” he nearly growled the last words. This was the last thing he had wanted, but there was no way he could let the blonde simply walk away, not now anyway.

There was a look of shock, and surprise on his face when he saw that he had actually hit him, and his eyes widened with surprise. There were a few droplets of blood on his fingertips - on his nails - and he stared at them before rubbing them away with his other hand. "Don't," he whispered, taking a step back when he heard what Adrian was saying - plus, that laugh was scaring him, somewhat. It was frightening, and . . .quite unnatural.

"Don't come near me," Yakov said, but there was no strength behind his words as he continued to back away from Adrian. "I don't want to be!" He cried out. "Why the hell would I want to be one?" Adrian was scaring him now, definitely - and did his eyes just become darker? That couldn't be a good thing. "Please?" He added, in a somewhat hopeful tone.

Noticing the look of fear in the boys eyes, he felt yet another rush of excitement, though this time it was mixed with a slight bit of pity, and perhaps a quick thought of backing off. Something he rarely felt in a situation like this. However, his instincts won over and he followed Yakov step for step, any thought of playing nice no longer present “Perhaps… you will know better after tonight to watch what you say then.. and have a better control on your reactions” his voice was low and relaxed as he began to close the gap.

Ah, okay. So saying please didn't work either. And Adrian was still closing the gap between the two of them, and Yakov was still backing away, until his knees his the arm rest of the couch, and they buckled and he fell over backwards onto it. The same couch where Adrian kissed him. The blonde flushed furiously, and struggld to sit up, but his legs were spread in such an enticing manner, and his shirt had ridden up to expose part of his happy trail and his flat stomach, and for the blonde, his pants seemed to be clinging even more tightly at the moment than before. "Stop, Adrian. . ." He tried again, even thought it would be no use.

Adrian paused a moment as his young new toy fell back over the couch “…mmm..” he nearly purred as his eyes greedily ran over the sight displayed before him. He couldn’t wait to get him out of those clothes, but he had to say, the boy looked absolutely delicious as he was.
Following after him, he let his hands slowly slide up the blondes thighs “You must be crazy if you think I’m going to stop… Its way to late to stop now” he murmured in a husky tone as he slid himself over the others form. One of his hands trailed its way up along Yakov’s hip and slowly making its way lightly over the exposed skin of his side. His other hand took a different route, slipping along his inner thigh to grope at the thick bulge between his legs.

Hearing that sound from Adrian made him shudder internally, and the way the other's eyes just ran over him made him want to hit the other man again. "Ah!" He twitched slightly when he felt hands travel up his legs, to his thighs. He gave a small shiver when he felt one hand brush along pale skin, and he recoiled his suddenly, Adrian was on top of him on the couch. This was rather. . .demeaning. He felt like a girl, and it annoyed him.

"F-fuck - !" Yakov managed to gasp out when he felt the other hand grasp at the bulge in his pants, and his hips automatically rose into that hand, pressing even more of it into the palm. He glared balefully at Adrian, and immediately forced his hips back down. "Don't, Adrian, please!"

Giving a delighted purr at the response he had drawn from the blonde, his still dark eyes seeming to go even darker. Letting his hand slip to grasp Yakov’s chin he met his gaze straight on “What did I already tell you?” he growled, his fingers now sliding along the bulge to the button of his pants “Stop trying to plead your way out of it..” he grinned as the button slipped free and he let his fingers trace lightly along the skin just above the fabric.
Letting his hand slide back along his chin, he lightly tucked blonde hair back behind his ear as he leaned in. “If you really don’t want this… heh just try and stop me....resist me.” he purred challengingly in his ear as he let a finger trail slowly down the side of his neck.

There was resistance as he felt a hand jerk at his chin, and Yakov initially refused to look at the man, but was forced to. He gave another weak moan when he felt fingers slide along his bulge, and had to work hard to stop himself from bucking his hips once more. He frowned when the button on his pants were worked free, and wanted to pull away from the cold of his fingers. Well, fine then - if that was how Adrian expected it to be. . .

"Don't touch me!" He jerked his head and neck away from those damn fingers, and his hands rose to push at Adrian's chest, trying to get his body off of his.

Adrian’s grin widened “That’s more like it..” he purred with a chuckle as his lips now went to explore the exposed skin of his neck “But its going to take a lot more than that to get me to stop” he continued, unfazed by the press of the blondes hands. The fact was, Yakov would have to be stronger than Adrian to get him to stop, anything less than that only fueled his passion. Not that he’d be letting his pet know that of course.
“Show me what you got..” he growled as he plunged his hand down the others pants, his fingers greedily wrapping about his hard erection “mmm.. cuz as I see it now, your quite eager for this”

What kind of sick bastard was he, to actually be enjoying being pushed upon like this? Wasn't it clear that Yakov did not want this? Was he that fucking intent on forcing him into sex, even if it was unwanted? The blonde pushed even harder, but only managing to push him an inch or two away - not nearly enough for Yakov the slide ot underneath him and run away. "Dammit!" He gave a low hiss when he felt lips against the side of his neck, and trned his head to one side to expose even more of the pale flesh.

"Fuck you!" He growled, still trying to shove the other man away. "I'm fucking n - aaah!" His cries of protest were ct off when he felt fingers wrap around his length, and hsi face twisted into pleasure. In some sick way, he was enjoying getting pushed around like this - he enjoyed knowing that he cold be dominated, could be forced into such an act - especially with another man. But that was only in his subconcious, and his concious mind made no attempt to recognize that. "Mmnn. . ." The pushing hands stilled, if only slightly.

Adrians dark eyes flicked up to greet the others with amusement as he hissed and tried to get away, only managing to expose more of his delicious neck. Oh how he loved the mans reactions. As his eyes drifted back to the soft curve of the blondes neck, he closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath, enjoying the sent of the younger. Shivers of excitement raced though him with the anticipation of getting a better taste of what lie beneath his already delicious skin.
Chuckling at his harsh words he shifted so he was more above him, his hand moving to once again grasp Yakov’s chin, forcing him to meet his gaze “mm.. Fuck me?...heh… I do believe you have that backwards” he grinned as his hand stroked slowly against the blondes hard length. “Don’t tell me your giving in already? .. We’ve barely got started” he teased as he shifted his grip on him, letting his finger trail over his lips.

Yakov's gaze darkened, and he tried again to swing at the man's face. "Don't tkae what I say so literally!" He practically shouted, and started to squirm underneath the man. "Like anyone would even want to fuck you!" The Russian was truely pissed now, fueled by anger for both the situation and the vodka he had earlier. When the fingers trailed over his lips, the blonde growled and bit down harshly on them, definitely drawing blood, only for him to release those same fingers a few seconds later when his length was stroked again, giving a loud moan. That wasn't fair!

Adrian easily dodged the swing, chuckling with amusement “mm.. I like your fire” he purred only to pause a moment later as the blonde sunk his teeth into his finger. Pulling his hand away he eyed the bleeding finger, a grin still painting his face. Letting his gaze shift back down to the sexy blonde beneath him he brought the finger to his lips, licking the blood slowly from it as his lips curled in a fanged grin. “That’s the second time you’ve drawn my blood…” he nearly growled his eyes once again seeming to shift darker still “I defiantly like your spunk…but now, its my turn.”
In the next moment his hand came down, back handing him hard before harshly grabbing a hand full of the blondes hair yanking him up closer. Claiming his lips forcefully for a brief moment he soon pulled away, tilting the blondes head to the side, exposing the soft flesh of his neck. Running his tongue up the length of the younger mans neck, his other hand proceeded to give another firm stroke down Yakov’s thick shaft. Parting his lips he bit down, sharp fangs piercing easily though the fragile skin. A low groan escaping him as sweet blood poured into his mouth.

He scowled when Adrian still wore a grin, even after he had bitten him. The expression on his face shifted to that of disgust when the other man licked the blood from his fingers, and then to that of confusion. What the hell - Adrian had fangs? Where in the world did those come from?

But the only thing that left his lips was a cry of pain as he was hit across the face, cheek reddened from the contact. He gave a low growl as the other man's hand was fisted into his ash-blonde hair, and he was kissed in a forceful manner, and he resisted the urge to bite down on either tongue or lips. When his head was jerked to one side, Yakov gave a small moan as he felt his erection being played with once more, even with the disgusting feel of a tongue running up the side of his neck. "Oh, God!" Yakov gave a small scream when he felt teeth (fangs?) pierce his skin, and his eyes rolled back into his head as he felt blood leave him. His hands turned into fists, and he began to pound them against Adrian. "Stop, stop!"

Adrian’s grip was like iron against the man beneath him, the pound of his fists useless as he eagerly drank the blood pouring from his neck. After what seemed like a long time he released his bite, a soft groan escaping him “god you taste good…” he purred as his tongue ran over the fresh wounds. It was no lie, Yakov’s blood was the best thing he’d tasted in years it had took a lot to get himself to stop. Letting his now all black eyes run over the blonde he frowned. The couch would not do. No, he needed more space, and perhaps some other tools.
Abruptly standing up he firmly grabbed the other by the wrist, yanking him up from the couch and pulling his smaller body against his own. “mmm… we are defiantly going to have fun” he purred as his other hand now snaked around Yakov’s waist, pulling him snuggly against him.

The pounding of fists and the squirming eventually stilled as even more of his blood was draiend, and instead, he stared at the man in a dazed manner, then shifted his gaze to somewhere on the seeing, not wanting to see the figure on top of him. He recoiled and shuddered as he felt a tongue run across the wounds, and a look of disgust and contempt appeared on his face again. "And you're a disgusting bastard!" Yakov was beginning the question as to why he even joined this gang - it certainly did not seem worth it now.

There was a small yelp as he was abruptly jerked up from his seat, and Yakov stared at Adrian with something akin to fright in his eyes as he was pulled closer against the dark-haired man. A sneer curled his lip. "No, we are not going to have fun. Or at least, I most certainly won't." His leather pants hung loosely around his waist, the head of his cock poking up through the waistband.

A light chuckle escaped him “Whys that?.. You seem to be enjoying this as is” he reminded him as his hands slipped to the young blondes hips, pulling them forward so the bare head of his cock pressed against him. “You can deny it all you want…” letting his fingers slip into the loose pants he bent down, his lips caressing along the others ear “But in the end, I can promise you will have quite enjoyed yourself” he breathed softly before dipping to let his lips trail along the opposite side of his neck. The still unbroken skin smooth under his silky lips “Just try not to make me angry again…..” his tone was serious as he seemed to wonder off in his own thoughts for a moment, a slight smirk slowly tugging his lips “that is.. unless you enjoy pain”

"No, I'm not enjoying it," he protested weakly, as he was suddenly pressed against Adrian, groaning softly as the head of his erection was pressed between the two of them. He shivered and tried not to flinch as he felt fingers pull his already loose pants down even further, and lips were brushing along the shell of his ear. He tried to jerk away, but only in a rather halfhearted manner. His breathing quickened slightly when he felt lips drag along the other side of his neck, and he bit down on his lower lip, eyes fluttering close, until Adrian mentioned that he might be a masochist, and he jerked again in Adrian's grip. "Don't be stupid! I'm n-not a masochist!" He scowled, and tried to tug away from the man once more.

Back
Top Bottom