Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island of Monster

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
The group thread

The theme of this group is there a boat that is traveling along the seas, until this boat is catch in the middle of a storm that comes out of nowhere. There boat is toss ashore of an island that is not on there maps and for good reasons. There's a magical barrier that protects the island from the naked eye seeing it out in the water. Why, would that be? The island is contently moving around all the times, so it's never in one place for long. The inhabits of the island are monsters, monstrous humanoids, demons, and etc they are not happy about those whom wash up being here. There's one good thing the island magical properties has giving the ship wreck people one power to defend themselves one special ability. The monsters are control by there king of the island and he doesn't much care what they do, as long as they aren't breaking one of his laws there allow to do whatever.

Pm me your profile, or post them here it matters not either way just as long as I get them.

Ship Wreck Profiles

Name:
Race:
Looks: (Pic or description.)
Pref: (Bi, straight, lesbian, gay.)
Bio:
Ability: (Fire starter, flight, super speed, and etc. This means you can have only one.)

Monster Profile

Name:
Race:
Looks:
Pref: (Bi, straight, lesbian, gay.)
Bio:
Abilities: (Fire starter, flight, super speed, and etc. This means you can have only three.)
Stalking:

Rules:

None, for now, because I thrust you all to act accordingly and you are mature enough to know better anyways.

Re: Island of Monster(Needs males and monster.)

Name: Ezdormu
Race: Black Dragon
Looks: (source pic is Eddie from Guilty Gear) Image. Ezdormu is capable of seeing, though he keeps his eyes covered in human form. Beneath the blindfold, his eyes are a solid black.
Pref: Bi, Female preference

Powers: Shadowmeld - can hide in and travel through patches of very dark shadow. Black hole gaze - in human form, Ez's eyes are so dark, that no light can escape from them...similarly, anyone who meets his gaze will be unable to look away, drawn into his hypnotic stare. Finally, Ez can morph into his beast form.

The group is up now, so here is the link as well as on the first page <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3593&start=0">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3593&start=0</a><!-- l -->

I think I might have people list kinks and turns off, because I do not want something to happen to that person to turn them off of the group.

Well, I'm not opposed to much; if I don't like it, I won't read it, and if I'm involved, there's always PMs to get details worked out.

I tend to play Top, but my character really isn't in that mindset... at least not at the moment. Other than that, I like experimenting with my partner's tastes, seeing what I like and what I don't. It's how I stretch my boundaries.

Anyone else?

Monster Profile

Name: Sylla
Race: Gorgon
Looks:
b30efa4aa45233ec7d2bd6361a0597fd.png

Pref: Lesbian
Bio: Sylla grew up on the island with very little companionship. With the snakes in her hair, and the legends of Medusa, people have simply run away scared. All she wants is a little love.
Abilities: Able to spawn and control snakes form anywhere on her body. Paralytic poison. Consumption of any part of her body will heal the consumer.
Stalking: None yet.

I am, and to be honest the early sex scene was kind of overwhelming, the survivors were just setting up when we get a wall of text about sex.

I am, obviously, and why exactly did you need a boy around here again if every girls playing with the girls? :p

Kidding. I suppose it might have been good to have more of a lead in, but those two kids were into it and eager, so I suppose i can't blame them. Maybe a little off-putting, but not horribly so.

Hey, I never had sex my character just like teasing that all. Well, I am sorry I hope I can do better for you all.

Name: Riuna
Race: Human - Greek
Age: She never tells but seems to be around her mid-twenties
Looks:
th8a01803.jpg

Pref: Lesbian
Bio: The most known quality of her is the fact she is a slightly renowned historian. She studied most all branches of history, having a love for knowledge. She also tends to love books, carrying a bag with her every where she went, having about seven books crammed in it as best as she could. Not much is known of her personal life despite her renown she has. She tends to avoid interviewers, journalists, and keeps to her self a lot of the time, most of her friends being the characters in the books she reads.
Ability: She can control electrical currents.

All these lesbians. would it change if there were more male chars?

iif not: I'm going to make a monster that only stalks lesbians toimpregnate them with tentacles. kekeke

Back
Top Bottom