Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island of Monster

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
The group thread

The theme of this group is there a boat that is traveling along the seas, until this boat is catch in the middle of a storm that comes out of nowhere. There boat is toss ashore of an island that is not on there maps and for good reasons. There's a magical barrier that protects the island from the naked eye seeing it out in the water. Why, would that be? The island is contently moving around all the times, so it's never in one place for long. The inhabits of the island are monsters, monstrous humanoids, demons, and etc they are not happy about those whom wash up being here. There's one good thing the island magical properties has giving the ship wreck people one power to defend themselves one special ability. The monsters are control by there king of the island and he doesn't much care what they do, as long as they aren't breaking one of his laws there allow to do whatever.

Pm me your profile, or post them here it matters not either way just as long as I get them.

Ship Wreck Profiles

Name:
Race:
Looks: (Pic or description.)
Pref: (Bi, straight, lesbian, gay.)
Bio:
Ability: (Fire starter, flight, super speed, and etc. This means you can have only one.)

Monster Profile

Name:
Race:
Looks:
Pref: (Bi, straight, lesbian, gay.)
Bio:
Abilities: (Fire starter, flight, super speed, and etc. This means you can have only three.)
Stalking:

Rules:

None, for now, because I thrust you all to act accordingly and you are mature enough to know better anyways.

Back
Top Bottom