Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rebirth of the Once and Future King... or Queen (FrozenPrincess, RainK, LadyWolfie)

Athena
Kept the serious look on her face for a moment one that portrayed a higher authority chastising one of their subordinates. But soon enough it returned to her usual relaxed and happy expression "Yes yes you did, but the moment is passed you've learned your lesson and look lunch has arrived so the day is already looking better." she smiled bright giving the waitress a thank you before starting in on her meal. "So other than jousting which you don't get to do, what other activities are you involved in."

Ginny
Continued to blush as the girl in front of her addressed her
"I'm sorry again haha thank you." she turned back to Tiffany making a face at the mention of vegetables before shaking her head "Nothing extra please and actually can you take off the lettuce." she took a moment to look down at the menu before nodding her head "Yeah that sounds pretty good I'll do that, hmm I'll take a Dr. Pepper and some of your salt and vinegar crisps." she smiled waiting for her order then once it was ready she paid thanked Tiffany and decided to follow the other girl to her table "Mind if I join you I'm Ginny."

Bell
Wasn't sure what the hell was going on but she did not like the fact that her knight status was just tossed around like that. She glanced back at Elisia and narrowed her eyes of course the pain in her butt just had to be one as well. She shook her head turning back to the main problem at the moment knowing she didn't have time to worry about that.
"Yeah screw that, you need to chill out and let that guy go. I understand you're pissed off at him I think that's pretty obvious but you need to stand down and we can handle him. It is really not good that you are creating a light show that can be seen from across campus in the middle of the day during peak lunch hours. Most of these kids here know nothing about magic despite you know who being in charge." she stepped forward her hands slowly raised "Listen I'll take care of him in a much more physical manner you turn off the show interrogate him then we take him back to campus security yea." she continued to inch forward whole body tense and ready to move if she needed. "Elisia if you can try and get any of the other kids away from here if there are any around."

Priscilla:
As her friend and roommate went on she nodded, at least until Gracd seemed to think of something which had Priscilla arch an eyebrow. What are you thinking?" Priscilla asked only to have Gracd suddenly change the subject. "Fine change the subject then..." she huffed before rolling her eyes ones more. So they were back on this tirade. Priscilla had to admit Grace was certainly putting a lot of effort into trying to claim innocence. "Yes well most of them don't claim to be royal blood, nor do they destroy the bushes under the tree when they fall out of them. I mean shouldn't you expect to be under a microscope by now?" she commented as she started in her salad. Grace was starting to sound a bit like that Kelly girl who was always getting into trouble.

Lucinda:
She was just starting on her sandwich when the other girl asked to join her. Lucinda wasn't unfriendly or anything but it was a bit odd that with a handful of open tables that the other girl would want to join the table of someone she had never met before. It definitely caused an eyebrow to raise slightly. "If you want." she replied with a small shrug. If she had to guess she would say the girl wasn't an upperclassmen, likely a freshman, but if she was looking for advice, Lucinda had none to give as it was her first day here. But she wouldn't judge the girl, that was something her parents liked to do, not her. So for now she remained silent, eating her lunch.

Morgan & Elisia
Morgana took no notice Sebrina's spell or ignored it entirely. Her attention was too focused elsewhere to even bother with the minor spell. In the meantime the sky had rather suddenly become overcast and it looked ready to storm.

At Bell's request Elisia gave her a funny look as she glanced behind them. "Right I'll get right on that... considering there are none, we're in the center of a maze. The only other person here was pretty clearly lost." she commented, mostly to herself. "That aside what do you even expect to do here... she added with a sigh. Oh well, guess she would guard the only way in or out of the maze's center. That aside there was hardly a Light show, the vines didn't glow and the aura around the girl controlling them wasn't bright at all.

Morgana's annoyance was starting to grow, and not at the cult member in the vines. Now it was directed at Bell. "Did you not hear me? This is over your head." she replied, then it dawned on her, Bell didn't realize who she was. "Wait can it be... you don't remember me, my dear Bedivere, it is I, Morgana. And this man is..." in her distraction of dealing Bell and Elisia the cultist had managed to get a hand free and fired off a poorly aimed spell which hit Morgan's left shoulder and knocked her to the ground with a cry of anger and pain. It wasn't a light show before, but the cultist's spell had caused a bright flash. Not enough to blind anyone but enough to be noticeable, Sebrina would be able to find them with or without the spell.

"Blast it... that was your fault Knight!" Morgan snapped as she touched her shoulder and winced. She was definitely bleeding, then she noticed the Cultist trying to escape and reached for her pendent once more to cast another spell.

"Where do you think you're going?"Elisia commented as she leveled an extendable baton at the man. Being the school's weapons master had its perks.

"Through you!" The cultist snapped as he prepared to cast another spell.

The Headmaster continued to watch from his office, hands still clasped behind his back. "Interesting weather we're having today." he commented as his gaze remained on the maze.

"Interesting indeed, but I sense your hand at play in it, old man." Kassandra replied.

"I am not nearly as old as you my dear." Merlin replied.

"Conceeded." she responded. "What more do you need to see... he attacked a student."

"Under normal circumstances you would be right. But those three are not ordinary students. Let's see what they do." he answered. "Do not fret, I will intervene soon enough." Kassandra didn't like not doing anything but Merlin knew what he was doing, or so she hoped.

Grace

The Pendragon noble (since that's all they technically were now, despite the royal blood coursing through their veins) glanced worried at Pricilla before around, trying to be careful not to draw attention to herself. Quietly, she whispered, "Depends on what you think of the legend surrounding my 6th century ancestor. I'll leave it at that, and we can talk about it... Quietly... In our dorm. Along with..." She blushed, ate a few wings, before getting the courage. "Umm... The D word. Six letters." She was trying to respect Pricilla in that aspect at least... Regarding possible dating. That was definitely for later at the dorm.

A sigh later, and a shake of the head. "I'm proud of my ancestry. I mean, how can I not be? And the way I was brought up." Okay. She needed to eat a few more hot barbecue wings. A swallow later. "Easily proven, as you know, being my dormmate. I showed you the family tree." Shake of the head. "The lavender isn't a bush. It's more a shag rug." Lucky for her, she snapped a picture the day before of the same flowers she crushed this morning. "Here, see?"
Screenshot_20210307-153803.png
"Not proud of myself, to be sure. I happen to love lavender." Grace finished, head down in a hang dog look.

Kelly

She ate her wings in silence, at least some of them. "Sword and shield." She answered. "I can't joust with a lance, but I'm old enough to play with wooden swords. How's THAT for irony?" She was definitely a bit peeved about that.

Sabrina

The gift must have been accepted, because she sensed it being ignored. It still didn't help Sabrina. It had to be opened."Morgan..." She grumbled before the light allowed her to get unlost... Which she did quickly. "Right. Busy. Of course she wasn't going to take time to unwrap the friendship spell. Duh. Use your brain, Sabrina!" She chastised herself quietly so as not to allow the strange man to hear. What she saw she didn't like. Okay. If Elisia falls, I need a guaranteed stop... Of course! One every Merlin supporter with a rudimentary knowledge of spells knows! One of his! I just hope I do it right... For the second time today, a Sabrina cast spell would work if needed and as cast, because Sabrina would slam the spell home against the man the moment Elisia fails... Sabrina was actually hoping Elisia wouldn't. She wouldn't have a second chance if he somehow fought off a Merlin supporter correctly cast Merlin spell.

Tiffany

Tiffany pointed to the display directly in front of the counter. "Our best seller. I just restocked those. Halfway down the counter, second shelf." She grinned. "Dr. Pepper there in the cooler on the left. Four pounds, please. Enjoy your meal." She had placed sandwich and eclair on the counter for easy access, before noticing the girl had been the last one for the moment. She grabbed her notepad, and made notes to herself on how much pastries to make for the next day. "Better make extra of those two... Eclair and cream puff." She mumbled to herself.

Athena
Chuckled as she snacked on some of her own wings watching the other girl as she seemed to eat with a bit of frustration. Nodding her head she leaned back some "It does seem kind of ridiculous but I guess it takes into account the horse and how fast you get going." she chuckled eating a few more wings "Mmm sword and shield is fun though. I enjoy doing it but I'm not on any of the teams or anything. I shine in wrestling or debate ya know taking them down with my hands or my words haha." she laughed again and shot her a wink

Ginny
Gave a wave to Tiffany and a final thank you before she settled down across from Lucinda and noticed the look she was giving her. Blushing some she scratched at her face some making sure that there wasn't anything on her already.
"Ohh um sorry if this is awkward I just noticed you were new today and I thought you might could use some company. If not I can leave I don't want to push in on your personal time or space. I just hate when people do that I like to play games and it seems like people are always knocking on my door trying to get my attention." she blushed and stopped talking finally giving her a shy smile "Sorry I talk a lot especially when I'm trying to get to know someone. The only problem is I tend to overwhelm them or block them out or....oops did it again." she continued to blush before stuffing something in her mouth to keep quiet

Bell
Narrowed her eyes at the other girl when she sassed back at her
"Can you just do what I asked please we don't want any normal students just coming along." she shook her head and turned back to the true commotion. "I understand its magic oh my how dangerous. Only it is on campus during the middle of the day as I said earlier and despite where we are it could draw others in. And I know who I am but why does that connect with you." she raised a brow only for the cultist to take advantage of the moment and attack the girl. She quickly moved to the fallen witch and checked her over "Hush if you weren't making a scene I wouldn't have been here." She turned to watch as Elisia confronted the man only for him to arm an attack. "Now it is my turn." she smiled and pushed off from the ground straight into a tackle aiming to wrap him up and bring him to the ground

Priscilla:
She arched an eyebrow at her roommate, not quite catching on to what she was talking about for a moment as she at her lunch. But when the topic moved back to the tree and the bushes or flowers she caught up quickly. "Even still... I mean I get it, it was harsh, but you've gotta expect these kind of things by now. Besides that you could have been seriously hurt." she commented before finishing her salad and taking a sip of her drink. "Did you ever think that maybe he turned you in because he knew you could have been hurt and it's a safety thing. Sort of like... 'Hey you could have gotten hurt, here's detention to think about that' kind of thing?" she added thoughtfully.

Lucinda:
As the other girl spoke Lucinda remained silent, focusing on her lunch rather then the conversation, but she wasn't ignoring the girl, more like letting her talking until she had her fill. once there was a pause she started to respond but was cut off once more before the other girl caught herself. "There isn't much to know, I don't like to talk about family matters as that is private and given that I compete in several fencing competitions most people already know who I am." she replied simply. She didn't point out that she was the ranked as the best in the country, that would be bragging and even rubbing it in a little. "The school I come from most of the girls are from the upper class and keep to themselves so that is what I am used to. But I don't mind really, but I am a private person so don't take offense if I don't talk much." she added as she finished eating her sandwich and started on her dessert.

Morgan & Elisia:
Merlin continued to watch the scene before glancing towards the Deputy Headmistress, "That would be my cue, have security standing by for me my dear." he said. Before Kassandra could do or say anything he was gone in a flash of brilliant blues and purples leaving her to call for security.

Elisia wasn't entirely sure if Bell was talking to her, but she had bigger things to worry about at the moment, like some magic user getting ready to blast her. But she held her ground, no baddie was gonna get past Sir Ector while she could stop them. She readied herself, she'd have to move quickly if she was going to avoid a spell and take down this guy.

Morgan shoved the older girl back, using a little magic to help, given her injury she had to. "Back off you fool!" she snapped in anger. No one treated her like a child and got away with it. But there were more important things to deal with, like the coward who shot her and was getting away, or trying to. She made a grab with the vines but missed and growled in frustration as she slowly got up. She had better aim on her feet then she did laying down.

Bell's sudden "attack" caught the man off guard and he was easily tackled, but she rolled through the move and found his way back to his feet. But before he could do more there was a flash like a lightning strike and when everyone's vision cleared again The Headmaster was there, well, Merlin was there. "And what do we have here?" his voice boomed as he took in the scene, acting like this was the first he had seen of it. "You seem to be trespassing and have attack my students with magic, this act is unforgivable." he said coldly to the man who was once more showing fear. Merlin retrained the man with a spell, he didn't even move to cast it. Then he turned to the group of girls, and a smile returned to his face. "Well, I do say, quite a show ladies, I would like a word with all of you.... but perhaps in a more private location I believe it is about to rain." he commented before snapping his fingers and the group suddenly found themselves in the Headmaster's office. Just as promised Kassandra had Security there waiting to take the attacker into custody which was done immediately. Merlin then turned his attention back to the girls, looking over each of them before he noticed Sebrina had been brought along as well.

"Oh, it seems I brought you along by mistake. No matter you can stay for this, no harm in you knowing. Though I had preferred it not happen this way." he then turned to Elisia and Bell, ignoring Morgan for the moment as she sank into one of the chairs holding her shoulder, she remained silent for the moment saving her anger and rant for when Merlin was done, she owed him enough to let him finish before she spoke up once more. "You three handled yourselves well, if not clumsily. Tackling a magic user like that is not the best way to go about it, but none the less it was effective and you did stop him, long enough for me to arrive. Now then, Sir or should I say Lady Ector and Lady Bedivere, after seeing the pair of you in action I have decided that you have earned your armor, if you will accept a new assignment, a request really, directly from me." he added, his tone sounding much like a quest giver might sound in a Fantasy RPG. He gave them time to answer, looking from Bell to Elisia and back. Elisia was silent for the moment, waiting to see what Bell would do, though it didn't look like they would get any answers until the agreed. The prospect of getting their armor was appealing to the Sir Ector side of her, but Elisia didn't really understand what he meant by his words. Morgan however was shocked at such a claim, surely their actions didn't rate a reward. Because of their meddling the cultist had almost got away.

"You can't be serious!? The cultist almost got away because..." she was silenced by a winch as pain shot through her shoulder when she tried to stand and Merlin raising to silence her protests.

"We will discuss that in a moment Morgan, first allow them to answer." he said calmly, her tone almost fatherly.

Grace

Grace sighed and shrugged. "I probably woulda believed that if he wouldn't have made the offhand remark about tomboy princesses and there oughta be a law. Or something to that effect. That's kinda why I'd rather do my pittance under the headmaster. Still do it, you understand... Just not under Cavin the groundskeeper." She shook her head. "I don't think I can be myself. You know... Be a GIRL full of spit, fire and vinegar, around him. He'll probably expect one or the other and not let me be both." She thought about that. "Headmaster might let some of that show, but might have to be less spit and fire and be a spitfire. The plane. So... Tone it down but not off." She went ahead and finished, "Would you like dessert? Don't they have a slab of red velvet cake here? Or whatever flavor you want." She forgot those slabs were meant to be shared by two. She definitely wanted a tea refill.

Kelly

"We're supposed to be having a meet soon ourselves. If I recall correctly, we're the lead in to the next jousting tournament. Meanwhile... Spar, spar spar... I just don't have a sparring partner today so I might not get to practice. Oh. Right. I don't get to anyway." She used air quotes as she said "Counselling for anger management." She dropped her hands and scoffed before finishing her wings.

Sabrina

She was just about to fire full blast when Merlin not only appeared, but brought the whole lot of them to the office. "Aw man! I know I coulda helped!" She whined before adding, "This time." She noticed Morgan and said, "Let me see that, move your hand... Please." Since she had her fanny pack full of healing herbs already premixed and single packed, she pulled one out and showed it to her, "At least let me do this. I know, I know... you can do it yourself, please, let me." She stayed next to her and applied them to heal the wound if allowed and still paid attention to what was going on around her. She sighed and thought, I haven't had my test yet.... Is this being allowed because of my uncle and being head of the Merlin followers? She wasn't going to question it out loud... Deciding instead to chalk it up to extenuating circumstances.

(Tiffany busy doing spot cleaning and wiping tables not in use.)

Athena
Raised a brow and nodded her head "Hmm that sounds pretty good I'm not sure when our next debate meet is and wrestling really doesn't start till later in the school year." she couldn't help but laugh as the other girl did the air quotes and rolled her eyes "Well if what you said about your secret whatever is true I can kind of believe it. But ya know I have the afternoon off and would be down for sparring with you." she smiled and gave a shrug "If you want to that is."

Ginny
Continued to munch on her food for a moment to keep herself from talking over the other girl who was polite enough not to call her annoying or push which at the moment she probably was being considering the girl seemed to really like quiet. She nodded her head at her words although it shifted to a shake when she talked about her family
"Sorry if this offends you but I have no clue who you are." she smiled and let her continue although that smile turned into a frown as she discussed her other school "Well that doesn't sound too pleasant, here about everyone has at least one of two friends that they spend time with. And I don't mind you not talking too much considering I can probably do enough for both of us." she giggled and shot her a wink before shrugging "So anything you want to know considering this is your first day and all?"

Bell
Her form had been good but she had misjudged how small the man was so while she did manage to knock him back some she couldn't quite get a grip on him and was forced to tumble to the ground alongside him. After a moment she was back on her feet and much to her dislike so was he, it seemed he was more able than she had believed. She was just about to wheel in for another attack when suddenly Merlin was there and then they were in his office. She took a moment to reorient herself before she turned to the wizard and with a blush bowed her head to him "Sorry sir I was just doing what I know best and that's to get physical." Her eyes went wide at the sound of earning her armor that meant she was one step closer to gaining her sword and shield. She licked her lips glancing over at Elicia not particularly fond of the idea of having to work with her further but it seemed they were knights and their duties would come first so she would accept it. She glanced at Morgan and was about to voice her rebuttal when Merlin quickly sidestepped her and turned his attention back to them "Ye yes sir I will gladly accept this mission."

Pricilla:
Hearing as Grace went on Pricilla had to suppress a sigh and an eyeroll at her roommate. They were starting to talk in circles now. "Alright I got it, you don't trust or like Cavin. But maybe he just doesn't want you to know he cares... I mean isn't usually the grumpy ones who care the most? Look at Snow White and the Seven Dwarves... Grumpy is always the first to warm up to Snow, he just hides it from everyone until the very end." okay so that wasn't the best comparison, but a similar point, or so she hoped. She doubted anyone here did anything for spite, or that was her hope at least. "Also it doesn't help that he does work really hard to keep everything looking nice, and you falling into the flower bush or bed, which ever you call it, did damage his work, his babies as it were. As for the Headmaster, don't you think he's a little too busy to be presiding over detentions?" she asked the last question with an arched eyebrow. For a moment she felt some kind of magical serge coming from the direction of the Admin building, something like a magical item being activated. But even as she glanced that way she pushed the thought away, it couldn't be anything she should worry about, though it did confuse her a lot. "Dessert during lunch? we really have time?" she added as she watched Grace.

Lucinda:
She arched an eyebrow at the other girl's reply she simply chuckled, "Well, no matter, but just keep an eye on the Olympic Trials and you'll find out all you need to know." she said with a slight bit of cockiness. Then she was silent once more, "It wasn't that bad." she added off handedly as she finished her food and drink after another minute or so. Hearing the last question she shook her head, "I think I'm fine for the moment." she answered before pushing her chair back and starting to get up. "Now if you'll excuse me, I should go finish moving in." she said before pushing the chair in and starting towards the door. She didn't know what the other girl would do, but given the time it was likely they had to be back in class soon.

Morgan & Elisia:
Morgan watched the display with narrowed eyes, not noticing Sebrina moving over until she was about to reach for Morgan's injured arm. This stirred her and caused her to lean towards the opposite arm of the chair. "I'm fine!" she snapped perhaps a little too sharply. The Deputy Headmistress noticed the conflict this might cause and moved over placing a comforting hand on Sebrina's shoulder and pulling her back a step.

"Don't be upset her her words, Morgan's pride has been wounded and she does not wish to be seen a weak. She will come around when she is ready to." she said in a low voice so only Sebrina could hear. "But things often get worse before they get better." she added as she had a feeling she could guess exactly what Merlin was about to ask of Elisia and Bell.

Elisia followed suit, kneeling as Bell accepted, and knowing she couldn't let her out do her, a rivalry was being born. "I accept also!" she replied. She didn't know why, but kneeling felt like the right thing to do at this moment. Merlin smiled as they both accepted and nodded then arched his eyebrow in Bell's direction as if he knew what she was thinking.

"Ah, Bedivere, your Sword and Shield are not given or earned. You have the ability to summon them yourself when you are ready. No one else can give them to you, though with your armor it will be easier." he said with a small smile as if she could read her thoughts. "Now then, don't expect this assignment to be easy. But know Lady Gawain has had her eyes on both of you for some time, and she believes you two at the best suited for this task. A report I received before today's incident at the school. I hope that wont effect your ability to work together as a team." he said as he gave them both a knowing look. As if on cue Georgia entered the room from a side door that no one had noticed before. But she wasn't in her school uniform, instead she was in a set of armor, almost like something out of a fantasy game, with a modern twist, given the skirt and thigh-high leggings and boots and leg armor. It fit well and accented her curves will still offering protection and maximum movement, the primary color of the cloth or leather bits being a shade of sea green with ocean foam colored accents. Her sword was secured in it's sheath, while there were knives along her belt and on a bandoleer across her chest.

"I hope you'll live up to my praise you two." she replied with a smirk before drawing her sword and offering it to Merlin. He accepted the sword before turning back to Elisia and Bell.

"Please kneel ladies." he knew Elisia was already kneeling so he waited for Bell to do the same before stepping forward and taping both of their shoulders as one would in a normal Knighting ceremony. "Rise Lady Ector, and accept your role as Knight of the Round Table and Weapons Master. May you pass on your skills and knowledge to all your peers. Rise Lady Bedivere and accept your role as Knight of the Round Table, may you serve the reborn King, or Queen, when they awaken well." he said as their was a flash and the pair where in their own set of armor now. Elisia's was perhaps even more regal then Georgia's, given her rank as Weapons Master, he colors were red with bronze accents. The metal of the armor as ever the silver of steel. As she stood she held out her hands and a two handed sword formed out of flames as her helmet disappeared in similar fashion in which she sword appeared.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, feeling the power and magic coursing through the sword and armor, in sync with her.

"Now then, your assignment." Merlin pressed on, catching Elisia's attention as she lowered the sword, letting it rest blade down as she rested her hands on the pommel. "You have proven yourselves to be brave, if a little reckless. And based on Lady Gawain's suggestion, I wish you two to be Morgan's bodyguards."

"WHAT!?" The shock on Morgan's face and in her voice was clear. It left little room for anger, but it was there too, "I don't need bodyguards!!!"

Last edited:
Grace

The Pendragon heiress sighed and nodded finally, that was until Snow White was mentioned. She got a goofy look on her face and said "Snow..." in what could only be the most stereotypical dreamy way. Almost as quickly, however, she snapped out of it. "Right then." She looked up at one of the hanging clocks and did a double take. "Um... Pricilla? Didn't we come in here at five til twelve? How, then, is it only quarter after?" When the service 'wench' came, bringing her refill. "That clock. I think it's off. Isn't it about half past by now? I'll take the erm... Tab? And the tea to go please."

The service 'wench' looked at her watch, "Right away, miss. You are correct, it's actually 12:28. I'll let the manager know to fix the clock. Or wind it, one." She promptly left with the tea.

"I can kinda see how he'd be grumpy now." She said to her roommate. "But I'm not the only one in the trees, though I DO see more climb the 'mountain'." She pointed to the lone large hill on campus. "I just don't have anyone to climb it with."

When the tea came back in a plastic see thru cup, and the bill, Grace scooped both up and headed to the bar counter to pay. "Meet you outside."

Kelly

With a shake of her head, Kelly reiterated. "Anger management. I'm going to be tied up for probably 90 minutes. I still don't have a sparring partner tomorrow... I'll gladly take you up on that." There was indeed something wrong with the clocks in the tavern. Kelly looked up and saw the big hand on the 4 and the little hand a little over a quarter way past the 12. "Athena? I think we need to leave. Wasn't it 12:20 ten minutes ago? Let's pay and scram."

Sabrina

Sabrina sighed and instead of putting the unopened package back in her fanny pack, she handed it, a bit instinctively, to the headmistress. "When she's ready for it then..." And that's when the bombshell dropped. Sabrina blinked, and then she seemed to be running on automatic as her eyes got stuck on wide. "I object too... Sir! Morgan or Morgana... Morgan is the least likely of any of us to need bodyguards. I've never met a more adept person... Or witch. Heck, anyone, magic or otherwise!" Talk about talking in circles. Sabrina, unfortunately, was also letting her crush on Morgan show, and not just the obvious normal care and love for her the half-witch had for most people. She just cared about Morgan more than most people.

Sabrina stuffed her hands in her pockets. "Oops." She pulled out the two sealed envelopes addressed to The Headmaster and Deputy Headmistress from Sgt. Tina Cassidy, one of campus security. "Completely forgot about these... Probably because of all the current mess." She handed both to Kassandra. They both said the same, a detailed account of the morning's gym incident, the eyewitness accounts. The glaring thing being Salem had hot pink fur. The recommendation of Salem, as instigator of the commotion, getting a fortnight, at least, of house arrest and how Sabrina, as Salem's owner, had to help Lucinda clean up the gym. Tina had opined that the punishment security doled out was just and enough, since she had to clean by hand and would miss second bell, and she should be properly excused with a sealed note she should deliver the next day to her 2nd bell teacher. In the pen of one of them.

Tiffany

With a frown, Tiffany looked at one of her digital clocks, specifically the one on the toaster oven, and then at the wall old style clock, and back again. She called Mr. Martin. "Probably at lunch. I'm just going to have to leave him a message..." She glanced to the two customers she had. "Ladies. That clock's wrong. All my digital ones are saying 12:31. If you're high school, five minutes. If you're college, ten. If you've got the day off... Just ignore me." Finally, she got Mr. Martin's answering service. "Mr. Martin? Tiffany Brighton, Sunnyside Up Cafe. My old style clocks have either stopped completely or fell behind somehow. My digitals seem untouched. My toaster oven is saying 12:32, the clock the customers depend on? 12:20. I just wound these things this morning." This was happening to all the clocks in the entire student mall... Like someone familiar only with gears and the like were trying to make everyone, student and faculty, late to their next appointment, be it class or errand.

Last edited:
Athena
Smiled and nodded her head at the other girl's words
"Oof so its an actual class I thought you were just off the team for a bit not stuck in a course to learn. But sure I will take you up on that tomorrow." she smiled and then after a moment glanced up at the clock as well and gave a small gasp. "Yea I think you are right um I'll see you tomorrow sometime but for now yea I need to head to my next class." she gave her a two-finger salute and dashed out of the tavern her backpack bouncing against her shoulders as she ran.

Ginny
She smiled as she nodded her head at the other girl listening to her words ad trying to control her own
"Well that's good." she gave her another smile before adding a small wave to it letting the other girl hop up and head out. "Have a good rest of your day." she turned back to her meal working on finishing it and after a few moments she was done with it before hopping up herself and heading off to her next class

Bell
Gave a nod to the aged wizard before she would do as she was asked kneeling before the other woman next to Elisia. She bowed her head happily the sword tapping her shoulder and then the other one before she was told to rise. Standing back up she let out a gasp as there was a flash and suddenly she and Elisia were standing there in armor. Bell's whole face lit up as she took in the sight of her own armor. It was full plate with a cobalt blue trim along the edges and red slashes moving up the chest and her appendages. Her helmet was polished silver as well with a blues flag waving across her faceplate pronouncing her as the standard-bearer for the king. Seeing th others get their weapons so easily and with Merlins words, she decided she wanted to try for herself. So after a moment she brought her fists together and when she did a broadsword would appear as if she was pulling it from thin air, much like her armor it was polished steel with blue lines running around it from the tip to the end of the pommel. She smiled standing up a bit straighter her sword now resting on her shoulder as she turned back to Merlin nodding her head at his words
"Yes sir I am more than ready." she smiled wide although after a moment her attention did turn to Elisia. "Is this school regulation?"

Pricilla:
As Grace seemed to understand what she had meant Pricilla let it go. Then at the mention of the time she frowned, "You still check clocks?" she replied as she pulled out her cell phone and checked it then shrugged. "Yeah, it's slow, like most analog clocks." she added as she got up and stretched a bit. As Grace said she'd pay Pricilla shrugged. "Alright, suit yourself." she replied before making her way out of the tavern and waiting a few steps from the door and looked around a little. She noticed all the analog clocks seemed to be off, but shrugged it off. It could have many different causes in her mind.

She did feel another pull towards the Admin building, the Headmaster's office window to be precise but she simply shook herself down and waited for Grace to rejoin her so they could head to their next Class.

Lucinda:
As the clock was mentioned Lucinda glanced at it and arched an eyebrow. "Might be a good idea to update to digital. But I use my phone anyway." she said with a shrug before turning her attention back to the other girl. "It was nice meeting you." she added as she turned and left. She did notice that other clocks seemed to be acting up, but she honestly didn't think about it. If someone was behind it she wouldn't know, magic wasn't real as far as she knew. That aside she didn't really know anyone who replied on a clock over a watch or cell phone. With another shrug as she shook her head at the clocks and continued on her way. She wasn't actually sure where she wanted to go, but she did suddenly feel like looking towards the Headmaster's office, which she did, only to wonder what could have caught her attention over there before shaking her head and started walking, not certain where she wanted to go.

Morgan & Elisia:
At hearing the outburst from the girl in question Elisia arched a brow, but then the other spoke up and she honestly wondered who the other girl was and what say she even had in the matter. Elisia didn't really doubt that he girl, Morgan, could look after herself, though she had gone to the extreme. The Weapons Master wondered if Morgan actually would have killed that man right there in the maze if they hadn't shown up.

"Be that as it may, Morgan did nearly kill a man by losing control." the Headmaster replied calmly.

"I knew exactly what I was doing, I would not have killed him... well maybe..." Morgan answered with a frown.

"If I may, perhaps a compromise Sir?" Elisia offered. "Bell is a member of the schools security forces, I'm sure we can come up with an idea that could work for everyone."

Merlin paused and thought about what Elisia said before nodding, "And what would Lady Bedivere suggest?"

Meanwhile Georgia chucked as she heard Bell's question and shook her head. "It most certainly is not, you'll have to change back to your normal clothes. That aside, we have a secret to maintain now, at least until our King, or Queen reveals themselves." it was clear which she title she preferred. Then she looked towards the others, "Straight into the fire, you're up Bedivere, they are looking for your council." she added as she gestured to Merlin, Morgan, and Elisia.

Kassandra arched an eyebrow at the letter Sebrina had given her, "You turned your cat pink?" she deadpanned, before turning her attention back to the Headmaster and the others.

Grace

It wasn't long before Grace caught up to Pricella, and looked up to the window of the headmaster's office. "You too, huh? Still doubt the legend? Anyhoo, you didn't say anything about helping me stay out of trees by maybe hiking our so-called mountain?" A sigh. "Hear it's an all-day thing. Day being the daylight hours. Saturday's out for obvious reasons... We can discuss it after school, I suppose, along with everything else." She was acting like she hadn't noticed all the analog clocks were off, but she had, and unlike others, including Tiffany, was actually secretly puzzling over it.

Kelly

Kelly shook her head, and with a disgruntled sigh, dropped it. Apparently this Athena was no goddess of wisdom. Besides, it WAS a class of sorts. Her own behaviour management class. She followed Athena on out; she couldn't wait for this day to end, really.

Sabrina

She still felt that Morgan didn't need a bodyguard, little alone two, but who was she to backtalk the very person she and her family and sect had been looking for all this time. It had hit her upon witnessing the change. Although a Merlin follower, this was all over her head, so silence would be the better part of valour in this case. She looked over to Kassandra aghast. "No ma'am, it wasn't I, and I doubt it was Morgan... Err... Morgana?" It still hadn't dawned on her yet, even though she had just learned her headmaster was Merlin. "See, Salem, as everytime when that history professor with the straw hat substitutes, butted in trying to do his job. There's three magic users I know of in class, and poof. That's where Salem was turned pink. Even the professor was sick of his interference and disruptions, and thought it funny, saying Salem had angered the cotton candy fairy. You ask me, whoever hexed him should be given a medal. Or at least, extra credit on something. He doesn't act up in any other class or history when the regular teacher is there. Someone who's there to study, finally had enough and the magic rule be darned. I mean, we ARE talking extenuating circumstances, here. Salem had kinda been asking for it, so, don't punish whoever did it. Please." Well, she did tell Morgan she didn't want whoever did it in trouble; besides, she was still pissed at her uncle.

Tiffany

She wouldn't bother with obeying the pull towards the headmaster's office, feeling that leaving the message would be good enough for now. If the tug continued around closing time at three and Mr. Martin hadn't at least gotten back to her? Sure. Lock up and go check. But that's two and a half hours away. She cleaned up the table and went back to her kitchen area to continue her day, thinking nothing more about the matter.

Athena
Glanced behind her and gave Kelly one last smile and wave before she continued on further into the campus. As she wandered towards her next class he couldn't help but feel something drawing her attention towards the headmasters office. Her eyes glanced up where she could feel a sort of draw coming from that room, she shook her head not noticing the other girls doing the same thing. She managed to pull herself away and started back on her way to her next class although she couldn't shake the feeling that she was missing something rather important at the moment.

Ginny
Smiled and gave Lucinda another wave "Same to you hun." she turned back around before moving on following the flow of students as they all headed towards their respective classes. As she drew near to the building in which her classes were for the next part of the day. As she reached for the door she glanced behind her taking a moment to look up at the head masters office where she was feeling some sort of draw like she was being summoned to assemble, but why would she be.

Bell
Smirked at the others reply as she took a moment to look over her sword while listening to the other women for a moment before nodding her head.
"Hmmm, it would seem that we need to pay attention to our witch friend for her own safety and for others. So yes I would vote for a guard for her especially since we've already had an invasion of the school. However I wouldn't say it has to interfere with her life, we can simply have me or another following her throughout the day but from a distance. This then would allow her some privacy as well as make her an easy target as in we could capture any others that think they can do anything to her. So she would be safe but without appearing so. Plus it works out because the pair of us are in most of her classes."

Last edited:
Pricilla:
When the other girl joined her she shook her head to clear it before turning to the other girl with an arched eyebrow. "It's a legend for a reason, it's just that, a legend." she replied, "Or a conspiracy theory, depending how you look at it." she commented simply before she started leading the way towards their next class. As she heard the question she looked thoughtful for a moment then shrugged.

"Sure why not, could be fun I suppose." she replied with a small smile. For now however she was focused on getting to their next class and quickly led the way as she didn't want them to be late.

Lucinda:
With a sigh Lucinda began to wonder around the campus, with no real destination in mind. In a way it was good to explore the campus, given that she was new here.

Morgan & Elisia:
Kassandra narrowed her eyes at Sabrina, not really believing her explanation about the cat, but now was not the time for that conversation as there was more important things to worry about.

"I'm in Secondary School, last I checked you two are university students." Morgan commented as she rolled her eyes as Elisia frowned at the attitude of the teen.

"Hmm I do believe that idea has merit, however given that you also have classes, we'll need someone to take watch when the pair of you are in class. I believe that for the most part your schedules are opposite from each other." Merlin thought out loud as he scratched his beard. "I think it would be wise for you two to alternate, then when you are both out of class your assignment is to watch over Morgana, with Lady Bedivere's plan. This detail falls to you Bedivere, I shall leave Morgana's safety in your capable hands, with the help of Lady Ector of course." Merlin replied with a thoughtful nod.

"And what about my opinion on this matter?" Morgan snapped, irritably.

"I say that went out the window when you attempted to kill the spy." Georgia commented with a shrug. Morgan huffed in annoyance and stormed out of the room. "Good luck Ector, Bedivere, I have a feeling you'll need it."

Morgan growled in annoyance.

(only two have any action possible)

Grace

Again Grace was finding herself in a situation she felt torn. As a noblelady and a princess, she was taught to respect others positions. On the other, she wanted to defend the legend she was brought up in. After all, she was the descendant of the great 6th century King the legend encompassed. "If you say so, but then what do you think that pull we both felt towards the administration building was? What's your belief and take?" She did have to smile about having a reason to stay out of the trees, starting next Saturday. This Saturday, she'd have to deal with... Groan ... Cavin. She still responded to Pricella with, "Awesomeness! Thanks!"

Sabrina

Sabrina felt like she was going around in circles, turning to face whoever was speaking at whichever time. Finally, when Morgan left the room both irritated and annoyed, she gave a curtsy to the wizard. "Thank you for allowing me to see what I, my family, and your followers have been longing and searching for so long. Erm. Anyhoo. That's my friend and I think I should be with her, now." She then gave chase. "Morgan, please wait! I'm on your side, I don't believe you need a bodyguard either! Morgan!!"

Athena and Ginny attend class as normal

Bell
Couldn't stop the roll of her eyes as the other girl continued to object and counter her points and then her own temper started to flair as the girl needled and objected to even Merlin. "Listen I get that this is frustrating but unless you can give us some details on all of the crazy you got going on you're just gonna have to grin and bear it like a big girl." She huffed and was about to say more when the girl seemed to huff and then storm out with the blonder kind of timid one following after her quite quickly "Well at least this seems to have a higher purpose than my other job I was assigned." She smirked at Elisia before heading out the door "Come on princess we got a job to do it would seem even if that job doesn't want us." As she walked through the door her armor and sword would disappear and she would aim to keep a respectful but vigilant view of the witch

Back
Top Bottom