Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rebirth of the Once and Future King... or Queen (FrozenPrincess, RainK, LadyWolfie)

Tiffany

Her professor was finishing up the first half of his lecture when the bell rang releasing the high school classes and most college. There were a few lectures going on that took up two bells, until 930. She had a shorter class... CPR... In the High School section. Nurses' Station/Class, and was the only place High School seniors with Study Hall before lunch, could also participate. After this one.

Sabrina

Sabrina didn't even bother going after Salem this time. Still laughing, she asked Morgan... "You or someone else? Because that's probably... Finally... Gonna teach him... }Snicker{ I mean, I can't even! Hehehe! Pink!" She laughed some more before finally catching her breath. "I'll look for him during lunch. I'll get scratched I try now. I was and am laughing just as hard as everyone else! Oh. I decided to take the CPR class that starts today, so I won't be in Study Hall itself." She smirked at Morgan as if to say Salem deserved it, whoever did it.

Salem

Cowering behind some bows, Salem gasped. Then from instinct due to his vast knowledge on these things, said in his baritone. "Bath?! Are you mad woman?! This is a spell, this is! No amount of soap will get THIS off!" He then started whimpering and could be heard muttering, "Even Sabrina Spellman was laughing...oh hoo hoo hoo."

Kelly

Kelly was glad to get out of class and head to her next one. If the girl wanted to walk and talk with her now... She would, as this was the appropriate time to do so.

Grace

Grace just looked over to her roommate. "There's a new girl in town.
Since I was already in trouble, and was going to be late, today,
I was just showing her around.
I mean, it wasn't like it was out of the way.

Goodness, she was a bard and hadn't realize what she had done!

Athena
Glanced up as the bell went off and with a smile, she stood up and gave a small stretch before putting her notes away in their respective spots and then moving to make her way out of the door. She glanced around and found she wasn't too far behind the girl she had waved to so after a moment of speed walking she caught up to the other girl and gave her a smile and a wave.
"Heya you're Kaily right or was it, Kacie, hmmm. I'm horrible with names but either way I'm Athena." She smiled holding out her hand for the other girl.

Ginny
She made it in time to class despite the detour and the dash away from the Headmistress, but she wasn't in class long before the bell was ringing and she was on her way once more. She sighed and managed to get her stuff together and left the room this time being careful as she wandered down the hall. Every now and then she would gently prod at her nose trying to see if it was still tender. Shaking her head she was eventually able to take off what had been on her nose
"Thats a bit better" She sighed and continued on to her next class.

Bell
Grit her teeth as she listened to the headmistress, of course, she could make the situation just work out perfectly so that she was forced to work with the other girl. She had nearly gotten out of the situation but nope now she was stuck. Sighing she nodded her head at the older woman
"Yes Headmistress." She shook her head before turning around and moving away from the other two heading towards the committee's room. "I can't believe this I wasn't even doing anything wrong and that that brat just had to go and mess up my whole day...no wait she screwed up my whole month ugh." She kicked at the floor as she continued on her way

Lucinda:

Lucinda jumped nearly a foot off the ground when the cat spoke, "The hell!? Demon cat!" she shouted, grabbing the nearest thing at hand, in this case a fencing helmet from a near by table and threw it at the hot pink, talking cat. The loud crash from the impact of the helmet and resulting equipment falling over could be heard in the hallway as Lucinda grabbed a nearby foil and brandished it in the direction of the cat. "I don't know what you are, but begone foul spirit!" she said as she took a step back, but remained at the ready in case it came towards her. While she didn't mind the supernatural she had never encountered a talking cat before, and warning that the school was haunted would have been nice.

Morgan:

Morgan arched an eyebrow at Sabrina as she asked about the spell, "I don't know what you're talking about. You know the rules about magic in class." she replied simply. "As the head of the Magic Club I would never dream of breaking the rules. If the one responsible for such a childish prank is caught I assure you they will be handed over to Headmaster Avery and Deputy Headmistress Nakamura." she added calmly. She had been about to walk away when she heard the comment about the CPR class and nodded, "A wise choice, I'm sure it could be useful someday." she commented simply.

Elisia:

The Deputy Headmistress nodded as both girl's seemed to accept her decision so she left, continuing on her rounds through the schools. Her new path would take her towards the high school and possibly the Fencing Team's room.

Elisia sighed to calm herself, before starting on her way to check in with the Committee as they had been told, but she had a class that she had to go to as well, so she hoped this went quickly. "You think I'm happy about this? I have things to do as well... In case you've forgotten I am head of the Tournament Committee and there is a big event coming up soon. You might not think so, but it's just as much work as every class and even your job." she commented with a frown. "That aside, if you weren't so rude when I approached you, this wouldn't have happened!" she added as she walked past Bell, then turned into the committee room, not bothering to hold the door for the other girl and waited for the head of the Disciplinary Committee to arrive.

Georgia Pentecost, the Head of the Disciplinary Committee was already in the room when Elisia entered the room. "I assume you're looking for me." she said simply as she looked at the other girl who was looking towards the door. Elisia jumped as she turned to see the older girl with slightly sea green tinted hair and nodded. "I heard you were coming, these are your badges and armbands. These are not "get out of class cards", but you will be excused if you are a few minutes late when wearing these. I expect you two to get along, as I've been told if you don't I am to report directly to the Headmaster and Deputy Headmistress and they will determine a far worse punishment then having to work together. If you aren't in classes then you'll meet here, sign these and start your rounds together." she explained as she passed a sign in sheet across the table. "Any Questions?" she added, her mood was still serious.

Priscilla:

Priscilla arched an eyebrow at her roommate, "I see, well as long as you aren't in any more trouble. By the way, you don't have to sing it. You're not Elsa from Frozen." she replied with a small giggle. "I've taken notes for you... as usual. Oh, what was the punishment? How much trouble were you in?" she added as she watched her roommate and started to walk to the next class, tugging the "Princess" along with her, not willing to let her roommate be late for the next class.

Salem

The pink cat moved every which way but out the door as the helmet clattered into the bows, knocking the long fighting sticks every which way. Not learning his lesson, he yelped, "I've been called a LOT of things, sister... Even by Sabrina... But THAT'S a first!" The only thing he had done smart was stay back in the dark, although he wasn't exactly invisible in his current color. "The name is Salem, by the way, Salem Saberhagen. Remind me to never run into YOU in a dark alley... And I'M the demon?" He really needed to shut up while he was only a little behind.

Sabrina

Sabrina started shaking her head and waving her hands. "Don't look at me, either, Morgan. I would have screwed the spell up and been caught. Oh, I'm well aware of the rules, and if you learn who it is... Let them get away with this one. We both know Salem's been asking for it for at least a week. Heck... I'm sure both the Headmaster and Headmistress do too... Well, by now. If anything, one or the other might even discipline him themselves. I can see it now... He won't be able or allowed to leave the dorm room for a fortnight... And I'd bet you almost anything on that." Sabrina wasn't sure of that, but those two might even question Salem on who turned his fur hot pink. Not that he'd know either... Only where. History Class.

Kelly

Kelly rolled her eyes and sighed. "It's Kelly. You know? Like the shade of green... Although it's called something else, now. Forget what. Might be shamrock, since it's an Irish shade of green. Pleasure, Athena. " Kelly felt the whole thing felt a little awkward. So to continue the awkwardness, she asked seemingly out of thin air, "You. Me. Lunch?"

Grace

The princess didn't mind being pulled along by only a few people at the school... Of peers, anyway. Her roommate and older sister were two such people, so this was allowed. Especially since it jarred her out of her daydream about the new girl. Lucinda. She shook her head as she looked at her roommate. "The one groundskeeper... Cavin... Embellished how much damage was really done. I'm hopeful that I will have to help take care of the grounds under the Headmaster rather than him. I think he has it out for royalty. Especially those who have a bit of a tomboy in them." She shrugged, silently wondering what his problems with princesses really was. Why all the dislike?

Last edited:
Athena
She smiled and nodded her head as she shook the other girls hand
"Kelly mmk I will try to remember that but I make no problems. Also, I have no idea what your talking about I have never heard of a color named after a girl. One named after a fruit totally but a girl seems kinda suspicious." She narrowed her eyes at her before giggling and rubbing her stomach "Well I had breakfast not too long ago but I could always eat more. Sooooo sure Kelly the color." She tossed her another smile before turning so they could walk together.

Ginny
On her walk, she continued to gingerly poke at her nose testing to see if it would hurt when she did. She knew it was dumb and it would but it was just one of those bad habits like biting your nails or whatever. Shaking her head she soon enough found her way to her next class and settled in for the lesson this time making sure not to run into anything or anyone. She hated missing class because then she had to make up the work or notes and it was just exhausting and ate into her fun times.

Bell
Glared back at the other girl who was right behind her
"I wasn't talking to you and couldn't you have gone a different direction I know there are plenty. And unlike you I don't put myself in everyone's business so no I didn't know nor do I care." She started to walk a bit faster only to stop at her last words "My fault...My fault if you had just gone about your business and worried about you none of this would have happened. I was in class for 20 minutes just relaxing not bothering anyone as I waited for class to start and then you just had to come along and ruin it all because you're what Miss perfect and can't stand anything being out of place." She huffed again before moving on once more keeping her mouth shut until they were in the room. Bell rolled her eyes as she listened to the other girl talk and finally, she signed the sheet taking her bade and sleeve as well. "Don't have to worry about me this is basically what I do for work. Princess there might need some help." She smirked and started out the door "Guess I'll get started since the rest of my day is open now."

Lucinda:

As the cat continued to talk, Lucinda only got more agitated, as she brandished the foil at the hot pink furball. "Stop talking! Cats aren't supposed to talk!" she yelled as she grabbed something else to throw at him. "Go away! I didn't do anything to deserve to be haunted by evil spirits.... it's just my first day!" she said to no one in particular as she threw the next item, not even checking what it was as she continued to hold the fencing foil between herself and the pink cat. The commotion could be heard in the hallway, and was beginning to draw interest from curious students. Later Lucinda would feel bad about the mess and clean it up, but at the moment the pink demon cat had her full attention.

Morgan:

She arched an eyebrow at Sebrina, "You ever trying lying to the Deputy Headmistress? If I find out who it was, well they'll at least get a slap on the wrist." Morgan said with a shrug as she heard the clatter from down the hall. "Speaking of trouble... someone is having a party." she added as she looked in the direction. "Guess we should check it out... though if we're late to our next class...." she let the comment hang in the air to see what the other girl would do.

Pricilla:

She rolled her eyes at her roommate, "Well maybe you should be more careful, you know how he is about his work." she said as she pulled Grace along towards the next class. Though she did pause for a moment as the commotion could be heard but shook her head. "Probably some troublemaker, we can't afford to be late for class... well you can't at least." she commented as she continued on towards their next class.

Elisia}:

"Excuse me! I wasn't the one breaking the rules... maybe if you had the sense to wear your uniform or better yet, hadn't gotten an attitude like some diva things wouldn't have gotten out of hand!"
Elisia snapped back at Bell. This caused the Head of the Disciplinary Committee to frown as she looked at the pair, this was going to be a long month, but they both needed to be put in their place.

"Enough, both of you! You're behaving like children." she snapped as she noticed Bell heading for the door she narrowed her eyes. As Bell got near the door a knife hit the call, embedding there right in her path. Georgia was a skilled knife thrower and it was well known she often used them to get the attention of others, and she never missed what she intended to hit. "You, Ms. Hill are acting like a spoiled child, yes I'm aware you are part of the campus security, who incidentally report to me. So keep it up and I'll see to it you get the worst postings every day. Also the Deputy Headmistress has also put the status of your request regarding school uniforms in my hands. So if I feel you preformed poorly during this little stint, well your request will be denied. So lose the attitude, please. You'll accompany Ms. Davenport to her class, then meet with another member of the Committee to being your patrols, then meet Ms. Davenport as soon as her class is over." Georgia explained, before turning towards Elisia.

"As for you, Sir Ector." she said the name low enough that only Elisia could hear, who suddenly looked shocked and alarmed all at once. "I expected better of you, after all, it's your sister who's the hot-head not you. Should you not preform up to standards and learn to get along with Ms. Hill, Ms. Nakamura said you were banned from competing in the next Jousting Championship. So, lets all try to get along, this will all go much smoother if you do, got it?" Georgia said with a confident smirk.

Elisia was shocked but quickly hid it, she didn't know how Georgia knew who she was but it made her feel uneasy around the other girl. Though she shook it off after a moment and replied, "I understand...." she replied feeling a bit defeated. With that Georgia was done with them, unless Bell had more to say, but Elisia was already started towards the door.

Sabrina and Salem

Sabrina was seriously torn between continuing to class and helping the student. At the continued racket, though, she tugged slightly on Morgan. "Sounds more like a klutz convention! Someone needs help. Our next class is Math. It's the first Tuesday. The teacher is just going to rehash the last four weeks, which was long division algebra... Really want to sit through that again? I think someone needing help would take precedent over a repeat! I'll make it up to you by being your assistant in Magic Club the rest of the week! Promise!" She took off at a dead run and got to the gymnasium just in time to see a whole trolley (cart) of volleyballs get pushed into the fighting storage and Salem shrieking (in baritone) "SABRINA!!! HAAAALLLPP!!!" Crash! This caused Salem to whimper even more.

Sabrina smirked. She walked up to the girl. "Something I can help with, friend?" She was helping... the one who actually needed it... she had no idea she just met her roommate.

Grace

Grace knew she was in enough trouble. She didn't like continuing away from danger. She also listened as her roommate told her what to do to keep out of Cavin's line of fire. "Well, I usually AM careful climbing trees. I slipped, that's all. He didn't need to make it bigger than it really was." She thought about it. "In fact, this is the first time I broke anything here." Of school property was true, but she forgot her first day here and how after her guided tour, she explored the bravery cave on her own, heard the roar from the "dragon" for the first time, ran for the exit, and slammed face first right into the cave wall... Breaking her nose.

Kelly

Kelly rolled her eyes. "I'm named for the color... Not the other way around. And I didn't mean now... I meant at lunch, in a few hours." She shook her head. "I got Math next with... Uh..." She looked at her schedule (yes, a month in and she still needed it). "Ugh. Mrs. Peel. Starts every class with... We're needed to figure this out. Ugh, whatever." She obviously didn't like the phrase that was part of one of the only teachers ever to make learning Math an adventure. Hopefully, she likes repeats... She forgot what day it was.

Last edited:
Athena
Chuckled some before pouting "Dang I was really looking forward to more food, but yea I have a class coming up as well." She chuckled a bit more at the other girls obvious disdain for her teacher's favorite phrase. "Hehe well maybe shes right and you will be the one to figure something like that out. Not me though, me and numbers don't get along unless we're talking battlefields then its easy." She smiled and shrugged before shooting her with a finger gun "Welp I'll see you at lunch then new friend best be on my way before we're tardy."

Ginny
Was making her way through the halls being suuuper careful this time when she heard a lot of bangs and crashes and what sounded like some kind of yelling. She raised a brow and made her way towards the noise curious at what was going on. What she found was a couple of girls talking to the new one she had seen earlier that day all surrounding a kitty that seemed to be painted pink "Oh my what did I just walk in on."

Bell
Hissed as the knife thudded into the wall next to her and she spun around to glare at the other girl
"Fancy trick. How am I being the spoiled one? I was doing nothing nothing when she had to come stomping up to me. Shes not on the campus security and until now she wasn't a part of the disciplinary committee so if she really had a problem which she obviously did then she should have told the teacher. But whatever I'm done I just want this month to be over with I'm already losing my pay why not ruin my time as well." She rolled her eyes before turning around and following the other girl out of the room. She walked her to her class completely mute the whole time before she met up with the other team member to start her rounds while Elisia was in class.

Morgan & Lucinda

Morgan felt the tug and sighed as she knew Sabrina was right, about the class and helping someone out. So she followed Sabrina, abate at a more sedated pace. When she arrived she took in the scene and arched an eyebrow as she noticed the cowering pink fuzzball. As Sabrina made her way over towards the girl in the room Morgan followed but stayed a few steps back, she didn't know recognize the blonde girl, so she was her usual suspicious self.

As the other girls approached her, Lucinda pushed a few strands of hair out of her face and quickly made herself look more presentable. "Yes, I believe that cat is possessed! It talks!" Lucinda said as she pointed at the pink cat. "I was trying to drive it off, but it would not leave me alone." she said as she caught her breath. She couldn't even believe what she was saying herself, it sounded so absurd.

"It seems your cat is a sucker for pain Sabrina." Morgan said as she turned to look at the cat and frowned. "Seems he can't keep his mouth shut and it keeps landing him in trouble. I wonder what the Headmaster would say if he knew the trouble that Pink Fuzzball is up to now. Destroying the whole gym. Tis tis." she added with a smirk.

"Wait, you know the cat?" Lucinda said in confusion.

"Of course, he's haunted these grounds since the school was established. Really he's terrible at it." Morgan replied as she turned back to Lucinda and Sabrina. She doubted the other witch would play along so she decided to clear things up before she dug the hole too deep. "But seriously, he's technically Sabrina's Familiar. And judging by the look on your face, you don't know what that is. We run the School's Magic Club, nothing dark of course. But most Familiars can talk, usually only to their bonded partner. But Salem is as unique as he is a troublemaker. I'm Morgan Black by the way."

"I'm not sure any of that makes sense to me... but I'm Lucinda Greystoke I just transferred here." she replied as she calmed down after taking a few deep breaths.

Morgan noticed the other girl's arrival and smiled, "Not much, Salem is on the rampage again, but this time it looks like he really wreaked the place." Morgan said with a smirk. Lucinda arched an eyebrow at the girl blaming everything on the pink cat.

Pricilla

Hearing her roommate's reply she decided to do a little bit of teasing. "Well I mean it was a nice bush, probably the prettiest on the whole school grounds." she replied with a smirk. Sure she didn't usually do any teasing, but this was just a bit of good natured teasing. She also noticed that two of the seniors were headed towards the commotion. "See, someone is already going to find out about what's going on.... so we don't need to go." she commented as they headed towards their own class.

Elisia

Elisia was silent as she walked to her class, it wasn't Bell that had her so quiet, it was the comments made by Georgia. She couldn't help but wonder how the other girl knew who she was, unless... could Georgia be one of the Knights too? Shaking the thought from her thoughts before she made a scene by commenting on them she glanced at Bell and rolled her eyes. "You must not trust the Deputy Headmistress much. If she says you'll still get paid then you'll still get paid." she commented. It was the last thing she said before going into the classroom for her first class of the day.

Sabrina and Salem (only pair I have)

While it was true that Salem was technically Sabrina's familiar, she almost corrected Morgan, since he was also her uncle. She smirked back as Morgan said he haunted the place since it was built, that couldn't have been closer to the truth. As the warlock Salem Saberhagen, he had helped Martin build the place. After being turned into a cat just before the start of this school year, he would be allowed on the grounds under the condition Sabrina (who had to take over as leader of the Merlin followers) finished her education there.

"Now wait just one magic moment!" Salem was about to object, when Sabrina slipped up with her words but not her spell, as she pointed to the cat. "Zip it, Unc! You're in enough hot water! With me! I've a good mind to turn you over to the Headmaster himself with the recommendation of a fortnight of house arrest!"

The zipper appeared on one side of Salem's mouth. "You wouldn't dare!" A flick of a forefinger and zzziiiippp. Another spell had been cast on Salem. Puffing her 60s style full bodied bob with a hand and giving Lucinda a flirty wink, said, "Sabrina Spellman. At your service." Now she had a promise to keep on being Morgan's assistant for the next four days, but she didn't care... One of her spells FINALLY didn't backfire. Plus she got the last word in against her uncle. Score! She was happy as a lark.

Athena
Smiled and moved along her way to her next class where she was able to settle into her seat and get back to her doodles and ideas.

Ginny
Raised her brow as she stepped into the scene from a fantasy movie as she watched the cat talked and one of the other girls waved her finger and now the cat was all fluff. Her eyes were wide as could be as she shook her head and slowly started to back out of the room.
"Ok um not my place I get that I should um be on my way yo you guys um you do you." She smiled and quickly spun around to try and dash away

Bell
She narrowed her eyes at the other girl at her snide remark
"I trust the headmistress but if you missed it she said I'd be taken care of not paid and unlike some one daddy doesn't buy me whatever I want but whatever." She shook her head as she let the girl leave and then moved away from the classroom her hands clenching and unclenching as she joined up with the other committee member before going on patrol with her

Lucinda & Morgan:
There wasn't much Lucinda could do aside from watching as the two girls she now knew as Morgan and Sebrina spoke too and about the cat. She wasn't really sure how she felt about everything she was hearing yet, it was all a bit much for her to take in at the moment. There was a lot she didn't understand, and if she was being honest she couldn't really say she believed much in magic. Morgan noticed the other girl backing away and chuckled a bit to herself as she turned towards the other girl.

"Aww, but it's just getting good. But either way it was nice to meet you," she said as the other girl backed out of the room. Then she turned back towards the other two and watched as Sebrina used more magic on her uncle and wondered if the amount of spells would have any negative effects. Though for now she didn't have much time to worry about that as she noticed the new girl's reaction.

"Well, it was interesting to meet you both... but I think I've had enough exploring for today... sadly I believe I will need to clean up this mess before getting on my way." Lucinda commented as she looked around the room. She sighed as she took in the mess she had made when trying to deal with the "demon" cat.

Considering the Deputy Headmistress was across the campus in the College side of things, she would not be making an appearance at this scene, however that didn't mean the Disciplinary Committee or Campus Security wouldn't arrive on scene soon. The Headmaster was currently preoccupied with his own thoughts. He didn't know what his enemies were planning, but knew he needed to find the Reborn Arthur and Knights of the Round soon. He knew they were among the current class, but who their new identities still eluded him. Though he was sure he had an idea who Sir Ector, Sir Gaheris, and Sir Tristen were; and of course he knew who Morgana was now.

Pricilla:
Pricilla simply pulled Grace along to their next class and made sure they were both in their assigned seats before the bell rang for the next class.

Elisia:
The reborn Sir Ector took her place at her usual seat for class and waited for it to start. She knew after class she was in for a long day, and part of her way annoyed at having to deal with someone who came off as spoiled or who had such an attitude problem as Bell did. It was going to be a long month, but she had to keep her cool or she risked not being allowed to compete in her own club/team.

Before anyone knew it, the two hours left before lunch had raced by, Tiffany and Sabrina were only a handful of students in the combined high school/college CPR class, which started today (Tuesday) and was weekly for twelve weeks. The rest of the class was made up of a prodigy, and med students. Sabrina wasn't getting out of Study Hall but once a week.

Tiffany reopened the little coffee/pastry shop, pretty much as classes let out for lunch, and before she knew it, she was swamped... But ever with her smile.

Grace had lost most of her pouting lip with her roommate so stuck to her like glue, although she had strong feelings for her, the princess also felt strongly for other ladies about the grounds. For whatever reason, she was drawn to the witches more. Morgan and Sabrina (along with any NPCs created) held a certain aura that made her tingle.... But uncertainty had always kept her from actually approaching them. The new girl, whom she shown around, was just the latest to catch her eye. She was beside herself with whom to actually pursue. Her roommate really held a slight lead over all the ladies, mostly due to her proximity and kindness. Maybe her love was right under her nose...

Kelly's mood had seemed to sour even more once the incident got around regarding Salem. A current knight that had gotten on as security along with his female partner, Tina Cassidy, who still held her position of Sergeant in Scotland Yard (who would come at Martin's command, not hers, it should be noted), and was actually one of very few non-magic users in the Merlin followers, had been campus security to arrive at the scene at the gym.

After taking all the statements from everyone, TINA decided Salem was the only one truly guilty of anything, but did agree with Sabrina, who was also detained, that the worst punishment the cat should get, is fourteen days (a fortnight) of house arrest. Lucinda had been told to hold off on cleaning up, as both security believed that since Sabrina's cat had caused the ruckus (Tina didn't believe for one minute that Salem had caused the mess. Was the reason for it? Absolutely.) Sabrina should help clean it up... Without the use of her magic. Once that was decided, everyone was excused but those two. Kelly thought it had been very unfair as she heard how the caper went down. Salem deserved his punishment, but felt strongly about Lucinda and Sabrina getting unjustly punished... And told that opinion everywhere she went. Most ignored her, citing that if Lucinda and Sabrina's familiar made the mess, then yes.... Lucinda and Sabrina should be made to clean it up. But there were a few who thought she had a point... SALEM should have cleaned it all up. He started it.

Since Sabrina had been ordered to help Lucinda, without the use of magic, causing her to miss most of second bell, she escorted Lucinda to the dorm, citing she had nothing else to do. She sort of did show off her modeling skills on the way, as she explained the dress code and asked if she had her uniforms yet.

Kelly, still looking a little sour about unjustly punished individuals, waited at one of the old time looking "tavern" places because she heard they had great hot wings and a non-alcoholic strong beverage called "mead", not realizing the honey flavored beverage usually did come without alcohol. The tavern was open to all, but anyone under 16 had to be accompanied by an adult. Kelly could have gone in and waited for Athena inside, but here she stood at the door.

Athena
Yawned as she worked through the morning figuring different things out for class and for her team until finally, it seemed the morning had flown by and it was time for lunch. Smiling she hopped out of her chair and started heading toward the cafeteria area. Luckily there were plenty of places to eat and although she hadn't made plans to eat anywhere specifically with the other girl she was sure she could find her. Soon enough she did and as she drew close to the small restaurant she smiled and gave a wave before stopping in front of her
"Nice to meet you again Kailey the color right" She smiled and snagged the door before holding it open for her

Ginny
Blushed bright red as the other girls caught her, sure she had said something but she was sure she was quiet enough that no one would have noticed her.
"Yea um sure seems like it but but umm oh hey there's my friend." She randomly pointed down a hallway and dashed off positive that whatever was going on within was way over her head. Soon enough she was back in class and then it was lunch time and she decided she actually wanted something good to eat and headed towards the cafeteria

Bell
Didn't actually mind the time she worked with the other student and was starting to get in a better mood until she was delivered back to Elisias class. "Right time for my torment to begin." She sighed and leaned against the wall waiting for the other girl to come out so they could go on patrol

Lucinda:
Lucinda was quiet during the cleaning as she didn't have much to say. After she followed Sebrina to the dorms, despite already knowing the way and knowing the uniform. She was used to wearing them, given she had come from a well known boarding school before this one. She answered that she did have her uniforms of course before waving good by to the other girl and going on her way. She went to her dorm first, as she needed to make sure she had everything in case she needed to pay for her lunch. Noting that her roommate had not returned, most likely due to classes and now lunch she grabbed what she needed and headed out towards the cafeteria. She wasn't really sure where to eat as she noticed the Tavern, Café, and more. She wasn't exactly used to the choices, at least not while at school. But she chalked that down to their also being a university on the campus. With a small shrug she started towards the cafeteria, though she did notice the girls standing outside the tavern as well.

Morgan:
Once she was dismissed Morgan went on her way, not in the least worried about the cat she had turned pink or what his punishment might be. As for Sebrina and Lucinda, well there wasn't much she could do. Not unless she were to step on someone's toes. Not something the reborn Morgana felt like doing at the moment. It was still too early in the school year to draw that kind of attention on herself. At lunch she went straight to the Tavern, as she had a spot reserved just for her, a booth in the back, hidden by curtains around it, plus she had a room there if needed as well. Usually she only used the room for going over old tomes or spell work as she couldn't exactly do that in the dorms. The room served as a secret meeting room for the order as well. Pushing the thought aside she entered the Tavern without noticing Kelly or Athena and went straight to her booth after a nod from the hostess.

Pricilla:
She noticed her roommate seemed a bit distracted as they walked and wondered what she was thinking about but didn't bother to ask as it was probably a private matter. But when the bell rang for lunch she smiled as she stretched. "So where do you want to eat today? Or do you have a date? Which would explain all the spacing out today." she asked as she picked up her books and waited for Grace.

Elisia:
Once her class was done she had to stop and speak to the professor for a moment about something before she left the class. As such she missed the comment made by Bell. Her mood had improved a lot since that morning and she was now more relaxed then she had been before. Though she was still a bit weary, mostly because someone knew she was Sir Ector. Pushing the thought aside she joined Bell in the hall. "Ready?" she asked in her best polite tone. She really had no grudge against Bell, if it hadn't been for the attitude of the other girl they might even have been able to start off as friends.

Grace Pendragon

Grace looked over slightly, as she came out of her thoughts on whom to truly pursue. All she really heard was date, and spacing out. "Huh? Oh... Um..." She figured she'd just wing it on a guess her roommate had just asked her on a date. "Sure. This can be a date if you like. I'm undecided on choice, perhaps you should go ahead and choose for us. I mean it's your date, too. I have no partiality, although I can see the Tavern seems less busy. Tiffany is quite swamped by the looks of it. Amazing she's smiling through it. Best to let her catch a break instead of adding to. That leaves the tavern, the school luncheon itself or perhaps a picnic. Just let me pay since you'll be choosing. Please." She added fluttery eyelashes and a shoulder hunched head tilted coy smile for effect, and to at least get her way on footing the bill.

Kelly

The high schooler rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Kel. Lee." She said, slightly aggravated. She noticed Morgan go by and chose to be just as aloof of seeing her as they were seated near a curtained window where they could see out onto the grounds leading towards a certain cave a certain princess had yet to get through. Kelly had just passed. She could kind of see why the princess hadn't yet. Well, technically, neither had Sabrina who had yet to have her first test. Weren't witches supposed to brave the "dragon" too? She thought she heard Morgan had, and passed with flying colors. So had Tiffany. Okay, the only reason she barely passed was she was supposed to subdue it, not knock it's mechanical head clean off. Maybe that's why Sabrina hadn't been tested in the dragon's cave and Grace hadn't had a return engagement, yet. Kelly broke it by losing her temper! She looked over to Athena. "First time here. I've heard the hot wings are like dragon fire. Plus I have yet to try the mead." The waitress, dressed as a traditional service wench asked if they were ready to order, and Kelly repeated what she just said she wanted.

Sabrina

She hadn't been asked to the secret room, so Sabrina chose to go to the school luncheon room and choose from the variety of self serve vending closets behind glass doors was a variety of delectables, so she chose a few things, putting the correct change in, and taking her tray to a table, but leaving room across from her for company.

Tiffany

Having gotten through the first part of the rush, she smiled as Lucinda arrived. "A good afternoon to you! I don't think I've seen your face before. First day? I'm Tiffany Brighton and I'll be happy to help you, what's your pleasure?"

Athena
She smiled and nodded her head at the other girl "Yea that's what I'm pretty sure I said haha." she smiled completely missing the fact that she had frustrated her some and then they were off Athena following along behind her as they made their way across the grounds. Eventually, they settled into one of the more interesting restaurants on campus one designed like an old school tavern with a good view of the school. Leaning back in her chair she looked around before giving the other girl a nod of her head. "Yea same for me although its pretty neat in here." she raised a brow at her words before chuckling "I guess I'll match you then although I don't think I'll go with the hot ones haha." She smiled ordering the same after Kelly although asking that her wings be slightly milder.

Ginny
After she had backed out of the room she had set off for her next class making it just on time although the whole time her mind was racing thinking about what she had seen. Eventually class was over and it was time for lunch so off she went. She wasn't really sure what she was looking for she was just in the mood for something good so she wandered for a bit until finally she settled on the cafeteria and just kinda taking a bunch of different things.

Bell
As Elisia came out of the room Bell couldn't help but sigh and narrow her eyes at the other girl and then with a curt nod she turned around and started down the hall.
"Yea lets go. We can grab something to go for lunch and then keep on the assigned route they gave us." She gave another sigh but she was stuck and so her afternoon was filled and she was on her way to the lunch area Elisia the ball an chain in tow

Pricilla:
Upon hearing Grace's reply she frowned, "I didn't say anything about this being a date! Geez you really are spacing out today." she snapped, clearly flustered by just the suggestion of a date with her roommate. Coughing lightly to regain her composure, "But I agree the Tavern sounds good. Looks like they are seating people fast too." she replied once she had calmed from her outburst and embarrassment. With their place of lunch decided she lead the way towards the Tavern and got them a table. She noticed a two Juniors at a near by table, but they seemed to be having their own discussion so Pricilla just waited for Grace to take her seat as well. "So spill it, why are you so spaced out today?" she asked once they were seated.

Elisia:
Elisia didn't respond to the sighing or narrowing of the eyes, to be honest it was getting old. She didn't get why Bell was so up tight, but she wasn't in the mood for more arguing. That aside, she really loved Jousting and didn't want to be sidelined for any reason. "Sure, I'll pay." she commented as she followed Bell towards the lunch area and gabbed a BLT wrap then waited for Bell, so she could pay for both of their meals. It might be a long day, but the reborn Knight was going to make the most of it.

Lucinda:
As Tiffany asked what she wanted Lucinda frowned as she wasn't really sure. So with a shrug she did the best thing she could think of. "I'm not really sure... My old school didn't have anything like this... hmm I just want something light, so what would you recommend for lunch?" she asked with a smile, hoping this was a good idea. She hated being indecisive but she honestly didn't know what the Café had to offer.

Morgan:
As she sat in her booth she hadn't pulled the curtains as she was waiting for her lunch. But as she waited she noticed someone at the bar watching her. As the man in the janitor uniform realized he had been caught staring he looked away quickly. This caused the magic user to narrow her eyes before she got her food. She wanted to make sure she wasn't being paranoid so she left the curtains around her table open even when she got her food and drink. Though she didn't eat much, mostly acting and waiting to see if the man was still watching her. She wasn't completely sure, but after a few minutes he was definitely paying more attention to her then he should be. So after a few minutes she got up, leaving her payment on the table and leaving the Tavern. Not even a full minute later the man got up and began following Morgan. Now she was sure she wasn't being paranoid and she needed to find out what he wanted, but for now she kept walking, thinking of the best spot to confront him and avoid unwanted attention.

Grace

The curly redheaded princess looked at her feet as she got lectured. She meekly followed, glad they were going to the Tavern. She ordered a tea and then looked at Priscilla. "But I heard you say date... Okay. It's probably why I fell out of the tree. Before I met Lucinda, the new girl... I was kinda torn over who I really wanted to court. I'm crushing on so many. You. Morgan. Sabrina. Ginny. I mean..." A shrug. She had mentioned the crushes in order of strength from biggest to least, without realizing it. Guess who headed the list. Even if Lucinda had been mentioned, she'd been between Morgan and Sabrina. The only thing I'm absolutely positive about, is that I like girls and want to be with one who also likes me as much. At the same time I don't want to scare her away, either. And one that will let me be something besides a princess. I've got other qualities. I... Want to start dating. At least."

Kelly (feat. Grace)

Kelly shrugged. "More spicy the better. Dragon Fire might just be their word for Blazing."

The waitress pushed, "Okay, under Dragon Fire, in order, there's Fahrenheit 451, Towering Inferno, House Afire, Blazing Saddles, Embers of Coal, Hot Desert Sun, Dog Day Afternoon, Hot Under the Collar, Grace Under Fire, London Hearth, and British Summer. Me, Dragon Fire is way too hot. Spiciest I can do myself is Towering Inferno."

Grace overheard the names and decided to order the wings the way she felt... Grace Under Fire.

Sabrina

It wasn't long before Morgan passed by her eyesight (and the window of the school luncheon vending machines), followed by a strange man. Sabrina frowned. "Bedknobs and broomsticks! I wish Salem hadn't gotten himself in so much hot water... Or Mr. Avery had made a stop... Danged if he doesn't look familiar; I just can't place him... Or where I've seen him... Why's he following Morgan?" She stood up and sat down; doing this several times before finally saying. "Her tail's getting a tail. Whether Morgan thinks it or not... She IS my friend." Sabrina began following him, careful to not be seen herself by either him or Morgan.

Tiffany

It was a good thing Tiffany currently only had Lucinda. "Wow... My help? Been a hot minute since that's happened. You want something light, yet I would hope filling." She lazily wiped her counter. "If I'm not especially hungry, this is the right place. Light sandwiches, homemade pastries and coffees. I also have hot and iced tea... Aha. Since it's your first day here, that must mean you've been unpacking but it hasn't been strenuous. One of the deli sandwiches would work, your choice of meat and cheese, comes with lettuce, tomato, and your choice again of two other garden vegetables. A bag of chips and a soft drink, which includes tea or coffee, and a pastry for dessert. On top of that, it comes as a combo and since it's before one and after ten, it's only four dollars." Tiffany had made that price and actually sold three times as many of that $5 combo between 10-1, then 6-10 and 1-2... Although the amount of combos sold during those times was nothing to sneeze at either.

Tiffany's homemade pastries had really been ransacked today. She had a few danishes (read: 6), one creme puff and an eclair left and an hour and half left on the day. Everything else was sold out. The least amount ever, but she didn't care... She was happy people liked her homemade pastries.

Athena
Shook her head with a shiver, she was not one for spicy things. She didn't mind sweating or dealing with fiery situations but damn not in her mouth. She chewed on her lip for a moment before thinking. "Well in that case I think I'm going to go with Hot under the collar, I don't mind a bit of spice." she chuckled some before letting the waitress take off with their order and then turned back to the other girl "So I believe we're in the same grade right are you in any clubs?"

Ginny
Found her way to Tiffanys little stall and ended up behind the new girl she had spotted earlier. She seemed to be struggling with what to decide on and Tiffany was helping her out at the moment. She glanced around deciding she was probably going to snag a sandwich or something for herself and she was definitely grabbing that last eclair for herself. It would be hers and she would claim that sugary goodness if only the new girl could decide.

Bell
Nodded to Elisia as they wandered to one of the many shops on campus where one could get a quick meal. She was about to protest at the suggestion that the other girl would pay for her own but she bit her tongue. Because despite the assurances of the headmistress she was still worried she wouldn't have the pocket funds she would need during this trial. She glanced down at Elisia as she set her food on the counter and gave her another nod
"Thanks preciate it." she snagged her sandwich and moved out the door waiting for her partner before setting off on their rounds

Pricilla:
Well that certainly caught Pricilla off guard and she almost missed her seat at the table because of it before causing to much of a commotion in the Tavern. She did however glace around to make sure no one had noticed her near fall. As she did she did notice one of the older girls leaving then a man following her. Brushing it off with a shrug she turned her attention back to her roommate. "Oh... well... I um... see..." she said as her face had turned bright red, but she worked to get that under contol, mostly by turning her attention to the waitress. "I'll have the Tavern Salad... and a um..... Lemonade*...." she said before turning back to Grace. "I think that's something we should talk about... in private first." she finally managed to say.

Lucinda:

She listened intently to the girl behind the counter, who's name she must have missed. Lucinda didn't often read name tags, mostly because she didn't want other girls and women to think she was staring at their chest. Her mom had said it was improper and a girl shouldn't check out another girl. But Lucinda didn't care about that, she would never be into boys like her parents wanted her to be. But she was still a product of High Society raising and an aristocrat, probably not on the same level of Grace Pendragon, but nobility ran in their blood. As such she did follow at least some of what her mother wanted of her, like not publicly looking at girl's chests even if it was to read a name tag. Shaking the thought from her head she focused on the combo being talked about. "I guess a turkey and provolone sandwich... add olives and cucumbers. with Tea and...." she paused as she looked at the offered desserts. If she didn't eat it now, she would eat it later for sure, or offer it to her new roommate whenever she met her. She looked between the cream puff and eclair as she thought and bit her lower lip. "The... e.... cream puff." she finally said. "And thank you so much for your help... err... I'm sorry I must have missed your name..." she added as she went in her purse for the money. She didn't carry change so she pulled out her credit card.

Morgan:

Morgan was probably the most observant person on the whole campus and not much escaped her notice if it happened around her. As such, Sebrina's attempts at stealth didn't really work on the reborn Witch. Though the man was completely unaware as he continued to follow Morgan, trying to get a message to someone else where they were going, he needed back up for this, as he hadn't expected to get caught. As Morgan walked, towards the school gardens, Sebrina would notice, she glanced up and noticed an owl sitting on one of the tall lamp posts. It was too early for a normal owl to be out, which meant it was Archimedes, so then Merlin knew what was going on. Good, it meant Morgan could deal with this guy however she needed. Indeed they were going to the gardens and Morgan led the man into the hedge maze. Once they were near the center she turned to face the man, hoping they had lost Sebrina, as she didn't need her seeing this. Morgan used her magic, causing the vines from the hedges to grab the man who struggled against the branches. Morgan was using the pendent around her neck and not her tome like she usually did, no this was Morgana's magic and foci not her's.

"What do you want and why are you following me!?" she demanded, her aura glowing emerald green.

"I-I wont talk!" the man responded.

"Really? We'll see about that..." Morgana said evilly.

Elisia:

She nodded at the other girl as they started on their rounds and she ate her wrap a little as they walked. For the most part she remained silent, as she didn't have much to say and she still needed to figure out a plan for the next school festival and tournament, not to mention a theme for festival. As the pair walked Elisia noticed the owl fly overhead before landing down another path, on a lamp post. "That's odd... bit early for an owl isn't it...." she commented, though it seemed familiar to her. It couldn't be Archimedes could it? Shaking the thought from her mind she shrugged it off and kept going. That was until all the birds scattered from around the gardens. "Somethings happening.... we should check it out!" she said as she looked towards her partner waiting for her decision.

((OOC: *"Clear lemonade is a lemon, or lemon-lime flavored, carbonated soft drink. This type is common in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand." They are in the UK after all))

Grace

Turned out the Tavern salad was like a Chef's salad, so Priscilla had a choice of bacon, diced ham or shredded chicken. Meanwhile, Grace asked for the Grace Under Fire hot wings which were just warmer than regular barbecue (London Hearth). She took a deep breath and nodded to Priscilla that she had heard. In a whisper, she said, "I may come from an old family, but my parents aren't old-fashioned. I'm actually allowed to date whomever I wish. Amberleigh, being the oldest, is the one who has to have a husband." What Grace didn't know, is they would PREFER it be someone like Lucinda, although Priscilla could be acceptable if certain criteria were met (her being a reborn knight would definitely meet it). Even if she was a lesbian, she still had to heed certain standards.

Kelly

Kelly huffed. "Not allowed to be in the one I want to be in. Jousting. Not old enough. Bah." She growled. "Even though I more than proved myself in the dragon cave." This was said as a whisper, as she assumed Athena had already been tested as so many had. By now, everyone would know how she had knocked the dragon's head off, instead of just subduing it... She was given a passing grade only because she "survived", she had slain it instead, and as a result, Sabrina hadn't been tested and Grace hadn't had her second chance. And now there was another girl to be tested.

Sabrina

Sabrina also saw the owl and realised the importance of one so early, she not only mouthed the word Help! she made the universal sign for a witch in trouble, as she would have had to waste valuable time spelling out magician because she forgot it's symbol. It was similar to witch but wasn't the same, her look of knowing there was a difference, was clearly seen on her face. It was also clear she couldn't think of the right word to signal. She had no idea she was right. She pointed to the maze and then disappeared into it.

She could hear the sounds, but not necessarily the words. She decided to try to send a mental message to Morgan. Yell at me all you want, later, Morgan, but I love you too much as a friend to not at least do this.... But, I'm just begging you please, don't use dark magic, I can't place your tail, but I do know... You'll be no better than him if you use dark magic. So just be over intimidating. Y'know...? Like Batman. Heck, you can even say I told you to be over intimidating! I'll take the fall! Just please... No dark magic! she begged as she sent it. Of course, half her punishment was upon her. She got herself lost in the maze.

Tiffany

Tiffany nodded with a smile, and she went quickly to work. "Think nothing of it, that's why I'm here. Name's Brighton. Tiffany Brighton. Apologies, I may or may not have thrown it. I do have a name tag, I don't mind if someone looks for a reminder, should I throw it over your head. Just don't keep them down there, very uncouth. And uncomfortable for me." So, as Ms. Nakamura had indicated to Kelly... Tiffany apparently didn't mind being hit on... She just didn't understand WHY she got hit on. In about three minutes, Lucinda's order... Cream puff and all... Was up. "Four pounds. Don't forget your crisps from the bags there in front of you." She would only wish her a pleasant day only after she was sure Lucinda had everything, and was about to walk away.

Last edited:
Athena
Couldn't help but laugh as the other girl got so animated in her frustration of the rules, she shrugged and shot her a smirk "Could always sneak in after hours and test your mettle." she smiled and shrugged before giving her a strange look "What do you mean dragon cave I've never heard of anything like that. The only dragon I know of is the one painted on several signs around here." she chuckled some feeling like she had heard something she was supposed to "I'm guessing you aren't supposed to say stuff about whatever you're doing in so you should probably shut your gob before someone lest discreet hears." she shook her head again as she watched the girl

Ginny
Continued to stand behind the other girl although as she did she got a lot of unasked for information not that that was a bad thing. After a bit more deciding the new girl in front of her finally picked out what she wanted and then she was looking at the desserts. Oh no no don't pick the eclair that's mine please don't take it, but she didn't and Ginny gave an audible sigh of relief before her face turned quite red.
"Oh um sorry I was just really wanting the eclair and was afraid you'd take it before I could." She continued to blush before stepping up to the counter "Just a turkey swiss club please and that um eclair."

Bell
Was content to walk in silence as she snacked on her lunch and kept a lookout for anything that wasn't supposed to be going on. After a bit both her and Elisia stopped when they noticed the owl just sitting there, she narrowed her eyes at it
"Far too early." She cautiously moved towards it only for the sounds of a fight to come from the nearby maze and didn't wait for Elisia's words she was already sprinting. She somehow managed to find her way to where morgan was thanks in part to the loud noises and when she did she stomped into the clearing her fists raised "Campus security everyone freeze!" it was then she noticed the underclassmen who seemed to be glowing somewhat and then there were the vines wrapped around what appeared to be a janitor. "What the hell is going on here?!"

Pricilla:
She was only slightly annoyed when the waitress asked her to clarify which type of salad she wanted and sighed before stating that the bacon one would be fine. As she heard Grace's comment she nodded along, "I see." she was still a bit flustered or maybe embarrassed about Grace's earlier comment. She hadn't expected a confession like that so suddenly, or in a very public Tavern. Now she was worried someone had over heard them, but it couldn't be helped now. Composing herself she took one glance around before turning her attention back to her friend and roommate. "Well now that we know why you're so distracted lately... and you still have detention. I guess my next question is, what did you learn about the new girl? I've only heard the rumors about her being the countries top fencer." Pricilla asked, mostly just to move on to less flustering topics.

Lucinda:
She nodded as she heard the other girl introduce herself, "Lucinda Greystroke, it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Brighton." she responded before glancing down at the bags of crisps and picked one, then paid. As she did she heard the girl behind her and had to suppress a small laugh. "Well don't let me keep you from it. Again, thank you Ms. Brighton." she added before moving off to one of the tables with her food. She relaxed as she started on her lunch. It was the first time she had sat down the whole day so far.

Morgan & Elisia:
The owl didn't move from it's perch despite Sebrina's plea, one would have to wonder what exactly the Headmaster was playing at. Meanwhile in the maze Morgana tightened the vines on the man, even as she sort of heard the mental plea. Though as Sebrina reached out she would find her attempts to reach Morgan slapped violently back, part of Morgan's mental barriers, made all the more harsh while using Morgana's pendent. "Why are you following me? What are you doing here?" Morgan asked, she was going to find out what the Cult wanted once and for all.

"I don't know what you're talking about I just work here!" the man replied back.

"Don't lie. I know you're one of them." Morgan spat back with contempt. But before she could say anymore two others made it to the center of the maze. At first she thought it was more Cult members, but it was just the Campus Security.

When Bell had taken off Elisia should have known to expect it, however she hadn't so she was on the back foot as she followed Bell. When they arrived at the center of the maze, luckily without getting lose, though Elisia was sure she had seen a blonde girl that seemed to be pretty lost on their way through the Maze.

"What the bloody hell!?" was all Elisia managed to say, so credit to Bell for having enough composure to announce Security.

"This doesn't concern you, Sir Bedivere and Sir Ector, in fact it's beyond you. So I suggest you leave, or if you must stay make sure no others of Morgana's Cult interfere." Morgan said before turning her attention back to the man suspended by vines. she turned her hands ever so slightly around the pendent now floating between her hands and the vines tightened once more. "Now I'm going to ask again, what is your purpose here, and how many more are there, you people are like rats find one and a hundred more appear." Morgan's annoyance was growing the longer this took.

"I don't know what you're talking about I'm not a member of any cul... ack!" the man started to deny it again, until Morgan tightened the vines more and the man finally cracked. "We were sent to rescue you and bring you back to the compound."

"I don't need rescuing, I left you lunatics for a reason." Morgan snapped her annoyance started to turn to anger as she pretty much ignored the other two girls.

"I think this is a little above our heads..." Elisia said in a low voice to Bell. While she knew she was Sir Ector it was alarming and a little unnerving that yet another person knew who she was. Plus she knew there wasn't really anything they could do to defend themselves from magic, least way not at the moment. Merlin still had some surprises instore for the reborn Knights.

Meanwhile in the Headmasters office Merlin stood at the window looking out over the school, his eyes fixed on the gardens and maze therein. He stood with her arms behind his back, watching, unmoved by the situation. Even when the door to his office opened he remained standing by the window, he knew who it was.

"Are you just going to stand there and let this happen?" the cool voice of the Deputy Headmistress asked.

"Indeed, I intend to see how this plays out." Merlin answered.

"Is that wise?" Kassandra asked.

"Perhaps, perhaps not. Morgan must confront the darkness in her on her own. Besides that Mordred's Cult must learn she is not their ally. That aside, if there are more of them this will being them out." Merlin replied. "Do not fret my dear, Archimedes is keeping a closer eye on the sitiuation and I can intervene at a moment's notice."

"I hope you know what you're doing." Kass replied.

"I assure you that I do."

Grace

The princess of Camelot could only shake her head. "Unfortunately, I don't know too much more than you, save this is her first day and she transferred from another of Britain's prestigious schools. Most likely an academy not unlike this, but for high schoolers only. I heard the same rumours. Best in Europe she has the chance to show it, I'd wager. Just from what I heard in noble circles.... Oh my." She blushed as she realized who she could be crushing on. "Oh dear." She blushed redder. Her thoughts would be right, later, but she didn't want to disclose that she was guessing she had just met the new Lancelot. "Oh good heavens, I hope to be wrong what I'm thinking, and it's just a flight of fancy." Upon receiving her wings as Pricilla got her salad, the royal finally found the meal extremely fascinating. "I think we best... Ahem... Change the course of our conversation. Or rather I must. Yes. Detention. Over a bloody accident, no less. People fall out of the trees all the time, I'm the only one caught." To her benefit, the damage was indeed minimal.

Kelly

Kelly sighed and nodded. "I royally stuck my foot in it, dint I? Ah well. Live and learn. Consider my gob silenced." Apparently, she wasn't happy about that either. At least lunch arrived.

Sabrina

With her efforts violently slapped back, Sabrina didn't understand what was going on. She should be stronger than Morgan being half-witch. She had been under the impression Morgan was a mere Magi-sage. An extremely strong magician that would only be a teacher for now, until she mastered her spells better. She had no idea.... She would try a different spell, one Salem had taught her. Picturing Morgan again, the platinum blonde decided to try to channel some of her power of spells discernment to her with a friendship spell attached. Unfortunately, that would also give Morgan limited access to the Spellman mental library of spells and counterspells. Only a true witch could handle that. Good thing for Sabrina, Morgan was... That could also be a bad thing, since that meant Sabrina KNEW them, but didn't understand how to USE them. Morgan could have a field day with that later, teasing Sabrina, unless Merlin interfered with that knowledge getting through to Morgan... Or her pendant did. If it did make it through, it could help Morgan defeat the cult and really send that not interested message to them.

Tiffany

The barista smiled with a hearty "You're quite welcome! A pleasant afternoon to you!" That aimed at Lucinda, and then she began on the new sandwich. "Your two vegetables besides lettuce and tomato?" She asked Ginny. "For half a pound more, you could get something to drink and a bag of crisps yourself." She smiled. The turkey club, and eclair would, as Ginny would see by the prices, total £3.50. In her case, she would be farther ahead getting the full combo. It was before one, still.

Back
Top Bottom