Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rebirth of the Once and Future King... or Queen (FrozenPrincess, RainK, LadyWolfie)

LadyWolfie

Fanfic Writer
Not long after the Death of King Arthur a prophecy was made that foretold that he and his Knight would some day be reborn when the world was in it's darkest days and they would be the light that brought peace and prosperity back to the world, where all beings could live in peace together. As the years passed the relationship between the wild things of the world and humans deteriorated. Many of the races and fei that where once numerous in the world began to fade, and some even grew anger and began to hate the humans as they continued to expand into their lands. Few in the modern age even know such beings still exist in the few untouched places of the world. Many of them form plans in secret to attack and overthrow the humans, they simply bide their time until someone comes forward to lead them. As the years passed the world steadily grow darker, and fear soon became a normal thing for people. Merlin himself soon founded a school known as the Avalon Institute for the Gifted and Skilled, or simply The Avalon Institute for short, if hopes of finding the reborn King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table before it was too late. Some still follow Merlin and hope for the return of the King, while some have already lost faith, while others follow the dark teachings of Mordred and Morgana and look to stop the return of Arthur and his Knights.

Many years have passed since the prophecy was made, and still Merlin continues his search, but he doesn't have to look too much farther as some of the Knights have finally begun to be reborn and awaken.

"Hello and welcome, I'm Crystal Wright of the BBC News team! It's Tuesday October 8, 2019 and as you know that means its time for our special series for the month. This month we are taking a look at some of the UK's most unique and top school. Today we start at the Avalon Institute for the Gifted and Skilled. What makes it so unique is the fact that it offers both Secondary Education and University, and that enrollment in the school is very exclusive. Often limited to family of alumni, recommendations by alumni, or scholarships for things such as sports or even arts. The school grounds are extensive, including 4 state of the art dorm buildings each with private pools, a small shopping center at the heart of the campus, and it's own lake. Unfortunately Headmaster Martin Avery was unavailable for interview." The reporter said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. "Stay tuned after the break, when we'll be heading to Scotland to take a look at a truly unusual school! Some say it's students and staff are quite peculiar. You're watching BBC News, we'll be back after this quick break!"

Martin Avery, better known by his real name, Merlin turned off the TV in his office with a sigh and turned to the window and looked out on the school grounds. "Mordred's followers are getting desperate... They'll try anything to get on the school grounds..." he thought out loud as he watched a few of the students moving about 5 stories below his office window. He hoped one of these students was who he was looking for and he would soon get to reveal where Excalibur rested, in large maze like caverns under the school grounds. He had been waiting for a very long time for the return of the Once and Future King, or Queen.

Morgan Black:
Morgan sighed as she packed up her backpack for the day's classes. She had been up late again trying out new spells, and had barely finished her homework. She knew Merlin wouldn't be happy with her staying up so late, but she couldn't help it, she had to plan the next meeting for the Magic Club, though it seemed to be more Witches Club these days. With another sigh she put her spell book in her bag as well then made one last check to be sure she had everything she needed before leaving her room. Her side was quite a mess, with notes, homework, and spell scattered about on her bed and desk. Some of the papers were parts of her homework she was supposed to turn into day, but she didn't realize it as she decided she had everything and left her room for the day. She made her way towards the small cafe located among the other stores at the center of the campus where a replica of the Sword in the Stone stood in the center of the court yard. If only the other students knew the real one was located somewhere on the campus as well. Though she didn't know its exact location.

Lucinda Greystroke:
Lucinda sighed as her car pulled up to the gate of her new school, her parents couldn't even be bothers to take time off to see her start at the new school. Then again they had sent her away to the Wycombe Abbey School where she had spent the last several years. Now she was transferring to this new school after receiving a Scholarship for the Fencing Team after her last victory in the under-18 Amateur Fencing Tournament where she had won, and was hoping to win a spot at the Olympic Trials. She wasn't angry at them, as their work took up a lot of their time, but she did wish she would get to see them more often. But with a sigh she brushed the thought aside as the black car passed the gate and followed the roundabout to the entrance of the Administration building. The driver parked and got out before coming around to open her door and she climbed out and looked around. She couldn't see much, as the Admin Building blocked the view of the campus, but if the school was anything like the building in front of her, she was impressed and felt like she had just stepped into an old city from the past, in fact thoughts of Camelot came to mind, though she wasn't sure why she thought of that first.

Her driver soon had her bags out of the trunk and placed them next to Lucinda, he knew by now she hated being waited on. With a deep breath she took her bags and made her way into the building, stopping at the front desk. "Lucinda Greystroke, checking in." she said calmly to the lady who was sitting their looking at a computer.

"Ah yes Ms. Greystroke, we've been expecting you! Leave your bags here someone will be along to get them, you'll need to see the Deputy Headmistress, upstairs for your room assignment and scheduling then she will take you to meet the Headmaster." The woman said as she pointed Lucinda towards some stairs that lead to the 1st floor and a set of elevators which ascended the last four floors. With an arched eyebrow at the design choice Lucinda made her way towards the stairs and then the elevator.

Priscilla Alexandra:
Priscilla or Percy for short groaned as she woke up slowly, it took her a moment to realize the loud sound she was hearing was her alarm and she had overslept. With a start she quickly realized what the sound was and shot up in her bed. "Oh crap! Is that really the time!? If I miss breakfast again...." she complained herself as she jumped out of bed and started getting ready. Lucky for her, she had every thing organized and ready to go, a side effect of parents who expected the best of her. It didn't hurt that she always felt she had something important to do, or some where to be, so she made sure her uniform or normal clothes were laid out the night before. So with that she dressed quickly and grabbed her bag before rushing from the room, headed for the cafe and nearby cafeteria at the center of campus.

Elisia Davenport:
Elisia was an earlier riser and had been in the stables since just before dawn, she was making sure her horse and those of the Jousting team were properly fed and groomed. It was just another one of her many duties that she took very seriously. After all she was Captain of the Jousting team, so she had to make sure everything was ready for practice after classes. Once she was sure everything was in order she took her time walking to the Cafe located in the center of the grounds, it was an area that was often called The Camelot Town Center, a name which Elisia found to be rather interesting, considering that some of the students might even be reborn Knights or even King Arthur themselves. For her part she knew she was Sir Ector and took pride in that, though she could only really talk about that with Merlin, well Headmaster Avery in public. She didn't know about any of the others whom knew about their past lives, but she knew about hers, it was why she was a Weapons Master at the school and chose to teach others about Weapons and other things in her spare time.

As she entered the Cafe she was probably one of the calmest patrons there at the moment as several of the High Schoolers seemed to be in a rush, even though they still had about 45 minutes or more before their classes started. She attributed the rush to wanting to meet up with friends, or not having as tidy schedules as they maybe should have. Pushing the thought aside she waited patiently for her turn to order.

Princess Grace Pendragon
Screenshot_20200106-175906.png
The princess seemed sad to be sitting where she was, awaiting a call she hadn't received yet, when she noticed the other girl ascend the stairs. "That entrance reminded me so much of my home. You waiting for the call to the deputy headmistress? Come, sit here, as I'm waiting for the same. Princess Grace Pendragon, how do you do? Feel like exploring once we're all signed up? Doubt well be in our class today." The redhead stood, allowing the girl to sit before sitting back down herself. "I take this is also your first day?"

Kelly Davenport
Screenshot_20200516-190522.png
Her older sister already up and about, Kelly really wanted to make sure all was well with her before she went on to high school. Maybe Tiffany, the barista had seen her. She straightened her top with a frustrated look as she made her way to the cafe. She looked at the clock in the cafe, which (for Kelly) was so old-fashioned with it's Roman numerals and round face in a square frame. There was her sister behind a gabby girl who was hitting on Tiffany who was politely telling her to move along, as she was holding up the line.

Kelly lost her temper, but not fully, bum rushing the girl along saying, "You dull sword's arse! She said politely to move along.... So scram!" She frowned. "My sister has been waiting long enough! Ms. Tiffany, will you grow a backbone... I won't always be here. Hi dear sister." She'd wait for the return greeting before leaving for her first class.

Sabrina Spellman
Screenshot_20200508-011602.png
Sabrina Spellman was leader of a group of witches and other supers, along with a few, very few, humans who were followers of Merlin. Although she didn't know Martin Avery was Merlin, the half witch/half mortal was invited to be in the school of which that he was headmaster, with the stipulation she kept her school grades up, and joined Morgan's Witches' Club. That was fine with the freckle faced platinum blonde. She currently sat there in her medieval clothing, her preferred dress, whilst watching the goings on... Including Kelly's latest temper tantrum.. munching a pastry and sipping her coffee. Everyone knew she was a "Half and Half" and that was her derogatory nickname. She only allowed two people to call her that without being hexed. Both were right there in the cafe. Morgan, her club president and Elisia.... Who she kinda had a crush on. She blushed now, as she thought about her crush, watching her get ready to give her order. Salem, the cat who everyone thought was her familiar, (only Morgan, a fellow witch knew it was her uncle who upset a coven of angry witches who were already against Merlin) sat on the table, flicking tail back and forth in agitation, staring down both temper girl and li'l miss rude pants. "If I knew how to zap with my tail... Both of those two would see stars!" he huffed.

With a sigh, Sabrina glanced at Salem. "Getting into a magic fight is what got you turned into a cat, Salem. You don't know if either of those two know magic. Behave."

Tiffany Brighton
Screenshot_20200502-204419.png
The blonde barista in the pink top and black jeans, gently told the girl taking up her time to think of the parties behind her when Kelly gave the customer the bum's rush. "That's terrible customer service, Kelly." She sighed. "Elisia, I apologise for that rude customer before you, and your sister. Really not something one should see first thing. Either of those. Any pastry. On the house. To make up for that. What would you like to drink?" Tiffany was always polite to all, whether they deserved it or not. It was just who she was.

Last edited:
Athena
Let out a grunt as she suddenly crashed into the ground having fallen from the tree she had been climbing. "Stupid branch breaking when I was almost to the top." She groaned and hopped up quickly popping her back and other knuckles and glancing around. She flashes a smile to several other students who had stopped to watch her and even shot a couple of winks to some of the cuter girls who were staring. Glancing down at herself she noted her uniform was kind of a mess but she quickly patted it down and dusted herself off and for her that was good. Snagging her bag she made her way further into the school her belly was telling her it was time for breakfast and she wasn't inclined to disagree with her. Chuckling she found her way into the cafe after a bit of walking and once the line went down she would order a hot breakfast sandwich and a water bottle before finding a chair to settle back in.

Ginny
Let out a small gasp as she suddenly woke up, she was sitting in her chair with her tv flashing and the sun already up. "Crap Crap Crap." She huffed and quickly set about getting ready. She turned off her systems hopped in the shower brushed her teeth then dashed out the door tying off the last bits of her uniform. As she ran she made her way towards the center plaza snagging a burrito from one of the vending machines and tossing it into a microwave. After the ding announced it was ready she went off on another dash although as she ran she would let out a scream having bit into the much too hot burrito. But it was too late and she just had to keep going scalding mouth and all.

Bell
Grunted as she pumped herself up and down up and down sweat dripping from her forehead to the ground beneath her. She had woken up early like most days to begin her work out striving to keep herself fit. After around half an hour if not a little longer of her work out she hopped up and took her morning shower before making her way out of her room and towards one of her first classes. She chuckled seeing so many of the younger kids rushing about to get where they needed. She was in fact a bit early and was just enjoying the morning and was certainly happy she no longer had to wear those uniforms. She would eventually find her way to her first class of the day and settled back into her seat to wait for the class to star.

Morgan & Elisia:
Morgan couldn't help but scuff as she passed the replica sword in the stone that sat in the center of the court yard of the shopping area where the cafe and cafeteria were located. It seemed every few weeks, usually the beginning of the month, a group of freshman would try to pull the sword from the stone, it never worked but for some was always good for a laugh. Once inside the cafe Morgan made her order and found a quiet seat by herself. She was shocked that she had actually managed to make it with plenty of time to spare. However, the scene being caused by one of the other girls made her regret choosing the cafe for her breakfast.

Elisia frowned as she heard her younger sister's outburst and wasn't about to let it slid this time. "Kelly! What have I told you about your temper?" she said coolie. "I think it's time you had a talk with the Headmistress about your anger issue." she added calmly as she reached into her bad and pulled out a note for the Headmistress that Elisia filled out detailing what Kelly have done, then she handed it to her younger sister. "Go on, march." she commented before going back to the counter.

"No I'm sorry, the usual is fine, no need to add a pastry." she said with a smile as she paid for her things then went to wait for them.

Priscilla:
As she arrived at the small court yard she noticed how packed the cafe was and sighed, silently cursing her room mate for not waking her up before leaving. Instead of going to the cafe, she turned and went to the less crowded cafeteria which had a buffet of breakfast items set out and started making her a small plate. She didn't want to be late so she only made a small plate, then found herself a seat near the window.

Lucinda:
She hadn't expected to run into any other students yet, so seeing the other girl she paused a moment before continuing over to the chairs. "I'm Lucinda Greystroke." she introduced herself, "And I'll stand thanks." she added simply. But after a few moments she ended up taking a seat near Grace with a small sigh. It wasn't long after when the pair heard a voice call from inside the nearby office.

"Ms. Pendreagon, you may enter. Close the Door behind you." the calm voice stated. The room was decorated with many historical items from swords and armor to banners and paintings, and behind the ornate desk sat a woman that didn't look much older then 21. Her long black hair fell just past her shoulders and her emerald eyes watched the young Princess as she entered the office. "Take a seat young lady, I'm sure you know why you're here." the woman added as she looked over a piece of paper in front of her before turning her gaze back to the girl.

Grace

Grace sighed, and did as she was directed. She politely sat, but didn't look all that dignified as she sadly looked up. "Actually, yes'm, but it was not on purpose. In fact, those of us who feel the need to climb, are encouraged to do so. Trees, the large rocky hill, even scaling the building the emergency people use for practice." This much was true, "And I always, well the few months I've been here, been up a tree without need to see you or Mr. Avery. Especially on Tuesdays where I'm all afternoon (not completely true. It's three hours, 2-5pm) in diplomacy lessons. And still on just lectures." Only the last part was true. Grace had wanted to at least start putting some of the things learnt in action, actually doing meet and greets. She was showing via tone of voice, soft yet firm, polite, respectful yet voicing the concern, that she was passing that class with flying colors... So far. "This morning, I just fell out of the tree, is all." Grace shrugged with a sigh.

Kelly

Kelly huffed and puffed, but took the note from her sister. "She was being rude to you, Ms. Tiffany, and everyone else in that line. Ms. Tiffany has yet to really tell someone off who needs to be told off!" With that she stormed off for the Headmistress Office, but wouldn't get there until the new student was already in the office.

Sabrina

When Morgan chose not to sit with them, Sabrina was of a mind that it was no concern. Unless it was because she was wearing what seemed like a medieval commoner's dress instead of her school uniform... Which technically she didn't need on until entering the high school building.... At least by the exact letter of the law. She frowned as Salem hopped down and headed for Morgan. "Salem! Don't bother her! She'd have sat with us if she wanted company this morning!" With a sigh, she shook her head. Her uncle was so much like a cat anyway, even when human, that it was no wonder a cure hadn't been found in reversing the spell.

Salem pawed at Morgan. "Hey, Morgan. So I was thinking. I still have a wand of sorts to wave to cast spells. Is it possible to show me how to aim and fire with my tail?"

Sabrina's groan of embarrassment could be heard all over the cafe.

Tiffany

Tiffany nodded with a smile and gave Elisia her drink. "I don't know why I get hit on so much. I'm not exactly THAT attractive. I'll only admit to good looking." She smiled again and shook her head. "Kelly needs to be talking weekly with someone. Unless she's Sir Kay, that temper is going to get her hurt one day... One question, though? What the blink is a 'dull sword's arse'?" She went back after, and waited on the other customers, finally closing the coffee bar part fifteen minutes before classes as she had her own to go to for her higher education degree.

Athena
Glanced up as the commotion up front was settled and then one of the girl's sisters it would seem quickly got on to her and gave her a note for the headmistress. Looking her up and down she narrowed her eyes and then let out a small gasp. Oh shit, that was the one who got her in trouble last time, she hissed and hopped up making her way quickly out the door. Not today haha she smiled to herself as she ate the sandwich on her way towards her classes for the day. As she walked by the sword in the stone she glanced around before leaning forward and snagging the handle lifting it up just a smidge. Smirking she let it fall back into place
"Haha still got it." She chuckled and gave another nod before making her way onto class her uniform still slightly disheveled.

Ginny
Fanned at her mouth as she ran blowing on the burrito now and then to help cool it down.
"Why is this thing so dang hot gah." She shook her head continuing her mad dash across the school grounds. As she ran she dodged pas the other girls and guys that littered the grounds. "Scuse me, coming through, pardon, watch out." She continued to run hoping she wouldn't run into anyone as she drew closer and closer to her class "Haha gonna make it."

Bell
Yawned some as she leaned back in her seat waiting for class to start, as she did she glanced around at the rest of the people in the class those already there and the few that continued to trickle in. That was definitely the best thing about college the fact that everyone got to choose what classes they wanted to take and so hers wasn't filled with people who didn't want to be in the class. Smiling she pulled out her notebook and started to doodle on the back she was planning to take her notes on.

Lucinda & Headmistress:
Kassandra arched an eyebrow as she listened to Grace's explanation and waited for the girl to finish before she finally spoke up. "Then you don't really know why you're here. It's not about climbing or skipping lessons to do so. This is about damage to school property." Kassandra replied after a long pause and waited for her words to sink in. "The Headmaster takes a lot of pride in the way the grounds look, and when you climbed and then fell out of the tree you broke several branches and crushed a bush, damaging school property as a result. As punishment for this action you will serve detention this weekend with the school grounds keeper and learn to better appreciate the hard work they put into making the campus look nice." she added simply. It was well known that Ms. Nakamura could be harsh, but no one ever really questioned her. Some even felt that there was more to her then what she showed, almost a supernatural feeling about her. "You're free to go, here is a note for your class. And remember, detention Saturday, the grounds keepers start early." she added as she handed Grace a note then glanced at some more paperwork. "Ms. Greystroke, come in." she called.

Lucinda stood up from her seat and entered the office and sat down. She nodded briefly to Grace as she turned her attention to the Headmistress. "Good morning ma'am."

"Good morning and welcome to the Avalon Institute, Your transcript from Wycombe Abbey is impressive, I hope you'll continue your success here. I have no doubt you'll fit right with our Fencing Team. Now then here is your class schedule and your Dorm room key, you'll be in room 3501, That's building 3 Room 501. We'll have someone show you around so you don't get lost your first day." Kassandra explained as she handed Lucinda the papers and the key. It was a plastic key, coded to the room it was assigned to.

"Thank you ma'am, I'm happy to start right away." Lucinda replied calmly.

"I'm glad you are so eager, but there is no need to rush into things here. Besides this is a large campus, so you'll be grateful for the tour. It's a pleasure to welcome you to our school, I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting in." Kassandra replied and dismissed Lucinda.

"Very well ma'am," Lucinda replied as she stood up and left the office.

Morgan & Elisia:
Morgan was enjoying her drink and breakfast when she felt the pawing at her leg and frowned as she looked down. Then she arched her eyebrow as she heard the question. "Gwen wouldn't like seeing you pester me fuzz-ball." she replied simple. She didn't think there were many people who knew Salem could talk and she wasn't exactly going to advertise speaking to a "cat" in the middle of the cafe. "Don't you have someone who can teach you that already...." she added simply. Then as she heard that Tiffany was getting ready to close the cafe for the morning, though she wondered what the other employees were, cause Tiffany couldn't be the only one. Regardless she finished and got up to put her things away and head to the school for classes.

Elisia wasn't impressed by Kelly's outburst then turned towards Tiffany and arched her eyebrow "As in reincarnation? That's absurd, why would you even say something like that?" she commented then shrugged at the next question. "I have no idea where she comes up with stuff like that." Elisia added before taking a sip of her drink then turned towards the door. "Well I better get to the school, we're working on the next School-wide Tournament." she commented as she made her way towards the door.

Priscilla:
It didn't take her long to finish eating and soon she was on her way towards the school, where she was almost run over by another girl who was in a hurry. "Whoa!? Watch out!" she called after the red-haired girl. With a huff she continued on her way towards the school building so she could be on time for her first class. She wasn't one to be late so she usually did her best to arrive early.

Grace

The princess knew better than to correct the second in command of the school, quietly biting her tongue. Remember your diplomacy lessons, Grace. She had to remind herself as she had just mentioned she fell out of the tree this very morning. Before classes even began. She also didn't know that the groundskeeper who had caught her falling, embellished the story a bit, saying branchES, when it was only one, along with twigs and leaves that were ready to fall anyway. He had been a page once and was spurned by a tomboyish princess not unlike Grace, so had it out for all royalty... Especially of the strong female persuasion. The other embellishment was It hadn't been a bush... Well, it had, sort of. It was the low lying, ivy like lavender that had been thickened (almost like thick hair... So bushy would be a good description) she had fallen into. Instead of correcting the Headmistress, she just took her lumps. She hoped Cavin wasn't going to be her supervisor, Saturday morning.

As she heard the new girl needed a tour, she volunteered, before it was given her anyway. The first stop would be meeting Martin Avery... Mr. Avery to the princess even though her family knew him. "She must be busy today, well, busier than normal else she'd have done this herself. We'll take a quick trip upstairs first so you can either meet or re-meet the Headmaster." She explained cordially, pushing the button as she noticed a red faced, fuming Kelly Davenport make her way to the Headmistress' office. Grace was just happy she knew the routine for the new students, so her chivalrous act, was no act. It was real.

Kelly

Kelly almost sounded like a cop, the way she banged on the door to the Headmistress office. A moment later she was in and ranting about what the flirty girl she gave the bums' rush to had been doing before... And for how long. "If I'm in here for my temper, Tiffany should be called in for her 'customer is always right, even when dead wrong' stance which is just as strong! She's letting herself get walked all over!"

Sabrina

Sabrina sighed, getting up and grabbed Salem by his furry nape. "Hey!" The cat balked.

"Don't hey me, furball! I TOLD you not to bother her! Serves you right!" Sabrina scolded the white faced black cat before putting him on her right shoulder, his normal perch on her. "Sorry, Morgan. I heard your question. I would, even though my magic sort of fouls up sometimes, but fluffbrain here wants a witch that knows what she's doing." She gave another glare at Salem.

"It's not MY fault your human half interferes with your spellcasting!" Salem grunted with a tail swish and eye roll.

With a soft look, back to Morgan. "Maybe he should just pay better attention in the club, instead of chasing Luna's mouse, and aggravating Gem's dog, amirite?"

Actually, Sabrina needed to as well, instead of chasing after her uncle. After all, he was turned into a cat because of his personality. It was part of the hex on him. And she needed to be reminded of that.

Tiffany

Tiffany shook her head at Elisia. "Just because I don't think I'm one of those knights, doesn't mean I don't believe in the old legend. And there couldn't be a more right time for these knights to start showing up." She looked around before leaning in to her. "Think about it. One of the legends is he'll return in his own family line. The Princess Pendragon is here. Who's to say she ISN'T Arthur? I mean she's the epitome of chivalry. Logic says any time now."

She made her way over to Morgan and Sabrina. "You two don't need to leave just yet. Only the counter is closed. Either of you wouldn't know someone looking for part time, would you? I don't mind opening, but I need people I can depend on... Well, Mr. Martin can, too, for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays when I have to close shop for my morning classes? Right now, no one that's off those days wants to commit... Or has poor customer relations." She looked at both Morgan and Sabrina expectantly.

Sabrina shook her head. "Sorry. I'd volunteer, but I'm in school the days and times you need." She looked at Morgan, also, now. Everyone that frequented the coffee cafe knew it was supposed to be open six am til two pm every day. Mondays, Thursdays and the weekends, when Tiffany was there all day, was the only time it was. When Tiffany had classes, it was closed from 7:45 until 10:30, when Tiffany was back and opened it back up for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Athena
Smiled licking at her fingers cleaning them off while continuing on her way to class. She glanced up just in time to see the red blur that was Ginny just as she dashed past another girl. Athena glanced at her and thought for a moment, she knew her she was in the grade below her what was her name. She tapped on her chine for a few moments before just winging it
"You're Perry right?" She smiled and sidled up next to her holding her hand out "I'm Athena and I think that redhaired girl's name was Ginny maybe Gwen I know it was a G so if you wanna go after her later." She chuckled and shrugged as she wandered away after a moment just kind of going at her own pace but heading in the same direction

Ginny

"Sorry I'm late" She gave a small wave over her shoulder as an apology but didn't slow down. She eventually made it to her class only to stop to quickly and face plant into the ground. Hissing she sat back rubbing at her nose some which fortunately just hurt and was bleeding. "To fast. Way to fast." She hissed as she gently touched it and slowly stood up quickly glancing around hoping no one saw that unfortunately, it has caused a small scene and so as she slunk into her class her face was almost as red as her hair.

Bell
Gave a small smile to a few of the other students who waved at her and even managed a flirty wink to a few of the cuter girls. Or at least she thought it was flirty truth was she looked like something was caught in her eye. She was very bad a flirting only she didn't know it, smiling once more she started to doodle on her paper waiting for class to start and eager for it to go a head and end.

Lucinda:
Once outside the office she turned to the other girl and nodded, "I've spoke to him, but not met him." she replied simply as she followed Grace to the elevator. She briefly wondered why the Headmaster's office wasn't on the same floor as the Deputy Headmaster. "But didn't I meet with Deputy Headmistress because the Headmaster is too busy for meet and greets?" she asked as they waited for the elevator and she noticed the other girl come storming in. She couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with her, but she didn't ask.

Deputy Headmistress Nakamura:
Kassandra didn't even look up as Kelly came barging into the office, but when the girl was finished she looked up with a gaze that would freeze magma. "And tell me Ms. Davenport, did someone flirting with Ms. Brighton hurt you? Did it offend you in any way? Was anyone else bothered by it?" The Deputy Headmistress' voice was low and calm, but cut like diamond on glass. "Ms. Brighton was doing her job, who are you to tell her how to do it. It is not your place to correct other or tell them how they should do things. Your anger issues are going to land you in more trouble then you can handle someday. As such, you are to meet with the school councilor and therapist every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday until farther notice. When you can learn to control your anger I will think about cutting back. However, if you continue to give attitude and have outbursts I will increase the sessions. Do you understand, young lady?" she added coolie.

Morgan:
"He's not the only one that needs to pay more attention,"
Morgan replied before turning towards Tiffany and arching an eyebrow. "Whoa, I'm still just a High School Senior... I don't get mornings off from school. Being a Club leader doesn't give me those kind of benefits. Actually, it doesn't give me any benefits other then College credits. And speaking of school we should get going, or we might just end up being late." she commented simply as she glanced at her watch and started out the door.

Elisia:
"Even if the legends were true, do you really think people these days would believe it? Let alone follow someone claiming to be King Arthur reborn."
she commented as she left, still trying to turn the topic away from that subject even as she made her way in the opposite direction from Morgan and the other High School students and made her way towards the University on the other side of the grounds. It wouldn't take long, while the entire grounds were massive, everything was at least in walking distance, if one used the paths. It was almost like they were enchanted to allow faster, and easier travel between the key areas. Though no one ever noticed that fact, unless they tried getting from one place to the other, without the use of the paths. Of course that didn't mean it wasn't easy to get lost for anyone who didn't know their way around the Institute.

Priscilla:
After nearly being run over, her annoyance only grew as someone called out to her, or she guessed it was her, they got the name completely wrong. But there was no one else around and when the other girl stopped next to her it confirmed she was the target of the comment. "My name is Priscilla, not Perry." she commented as she narrowed her eyes and watched the girl walk away. Shaking her head she made her way towards her first class of the day. As she did she heard one of the teachers telling Ginny to go to the nurse's office after the face plant and she almost felt bad for the girl. Maybe if she hadn't almost been run over by the red-head she might feel more sympathy.

Grace

Grace put her hands loosely together and behind her back. "He doesn't have a LOT of time, that's true enough, but he always sets a certain amount of time to meet new students on the days he knows they'll be here." The elevator opened and she went partially in, only enough to prevent the quick shutting doors from catching the new girl. Grace ended up with her picture taken and sent ahead of them to Martin. More proof of chivalry... Now if she could be just a little more brave and do the dark dragon cave test, without freaking and running at the little (okay, humongous pride of lions loud) roar. As she pressed top floor, once Lucinda was inside and the elevator doors closed, she continued, "So, basically he knows you're coming so he's set a few minutes aside for you. I better check with him on the best route for the tour, come to think of it." She had moved a hand to her chin in thought. "The most time efficient, no backtrack, see everything tour. Probably an oval of some sort." She had already figured it out, Merlin wouldn't have to tell her a thing.

Grace must've seen something in Lucinda's expression, not unlike her own when she first arrived months earlier as she sort of changed the direction of the subject. "When I first arrived beginning of the school year, I wondered why the Headmistress is so close to the students and he so far. She's right up the steps, he's high above. Simplicity, itself. She's like the disciplinarian, whilst Mr. Avery runs the whole of the school. She has to be right in the thick of it, as it were. He can still see everywhere from his office windows. Anybody who could pay close attention to their surroundings would be able to see everything from his office windows, too." Of course, Princess Grace was using common sense and the logical locations of Mr. Avery's windows, not knowing he was Merlin, friend of the Pendragons for centuries, so would have other means at his disposal to see everything. Soon the bell dinged and the doors opened. They had arrived, the desk would be straight ahead (but still a decent walk, unless Martin met them as soon as they got off).

Kelly

Kelly took a deep breath, pretty much silencing her from saying anything farther. After the Headmistress finished speaking, she commented, relatively calm for her, "I'm just saying, flirty girl wasn't taking no for an answer and held up the line for a good ten minutes!" Exaggeration. It was closer to five or just over. "Hey!" She said with sudden realization, "TODAY'S Tuesday!" That meant her first session was right after school.

Sabrina

The platinum blonde blushed and bit her lower lip. "How else am I to lasso my uncle?" She whimpered quietly, answering her own question without realizing it.

Tiffany

Tiffany sighed and nodded. "Right. High School seniors. Both of you. Shows you how desperate I am for help, Morgan.... I'm resorting to asking high school seniors!"

Sabrina gave a giggle and Salem chuckled under his breath at that before Sabrina followed Morgan the direction towards the high school section and her first class.

Tiffany, meanwhile, went the opposite direction, following Elisia, whom Sabrina gave a longing gaze after followed by a pining sigh.

Last edited:
Athena
She spun around so that she was walking backward and gave her a wave and nod
"I will try to remember that but I make no promises. Nice meeting ya though." She shot her a wink before spinning back around and continuing on towards her first class. Stepping into the room just as the bell rang she gave the teacher a crooked smile before plopping down in her seat and pulling out her stuff. Despite her nonchalant attitude she was actually pretty good about working in school, she wasn't anything special but she maintained a solid B average with a few As or Cs now and then.

Ginny
Rubbed her nose a bit more as she looked up at the teacher who had stopped her
"But but but....Yes ma'am" She sighed and nodded her head before making her way back down the hall holding her head back some to keep her nose elevated. As she wandered she passed by the girl she was sure she had almost run into earlier but she really wasn't sure. Plus the girl just seemed to completely ignore her. She shook her head to embarrassed to ask anyway as she slowly but surely made her way to where she was supposed to be.

Bell
Settled back into her seat continuing to doodle now and then and write out different ideas for dances she could try that she had as they popped into her mind. Eventually, though the professor decided it was a good time to start and so she was forced to sit up and look up at the board. As he began to talk she would dutifully take notes her hand tracing along the page.

Deputy Headmistress:
Ms. Nakamura didn't seem very interested in Kelly's rebuttal as she continued to look impassive to the girl's arguments, though the calmer reply was a welcome change. "Regardless of any such delays, it is not your place to step in nor should you be calling someone an ass of any kind. Especially a 'dull sword's arse' whatever that is supposed to mean." the reply came in the same tone Kassandra had used before. The real mystery in this case however, was how did she know what Kelly's exact words had been, there was no mention of them in the report from Elisia. "You are as observant as ever Ms. Davenport, yes today is Tuesday. And I believe you have classes to attend. I will not be excusing your tardiness any further so I suggest make your way to class now. This letter is good for 15mins after the tardy bell, so I'd suggest you get a move on young lady." she added as the note slid across the desk stopping right in front of Kelly, but Ms. Nakamura had never looked up or even stopped the paperwork she had been doing. It could also be noted that she was being lenient by giving Kelly 15 minutes instead of the usual 5 she normally gave. There was no way, unless she took her time, that Kelly could be later then 5 minutes to class, given the magic of the school's paths, which the students were blissfully unaware of, well except for those attuned to magic, or knew the school's true secrets, both were short lists.

Lucinda:
Lucinda listened to Grace as she explained things, but for the most part she remained silent. What the Pendragon heiress didn't know what that the Headmaster didn't actually have time today, and was quite distracted by the latest attempt by his enemies to gain entry to the school. No doubt their plan was to try locating Excalibur, which was hidden under the school in a system of caves. In fact the students had even formed a myth about the caves, given that a few students had stumbled upon them before, and as they do made up stories about what they found there. The students often called them the Caves of Despair or the Labyrinth and had some pretty wild stories about what was hidden in the heart of the maze of tunnels. But none of them were right, after all who would really believe the Round Table and Sword in the Stone were located under the school grounds.

Lucinda followed Grace out of the elevator and the pair found Headmaster Avery seated at his desk. The Headmaster looked up, was that a look of annoyance or anger on his face just before his usual smile appeared? It was impossible to tell, and it could be played off as a trick of the lights or their imagination. But Lucinda was sure that was what she had seen, her sharp eye didn't miss much.

"Ah Ms. Greystroke, Welcome to the Avalon Institute, I'm sure you'll find we are much different from Wycombe Abbey. But I do hope you'll settle in quickly." The Headmaster said calmly, masking any other emotion from his voice. "I'm sure the Fencing Team is looking forward to having you, and know that if you do qualify for your goal, the school will provide any support that you need. Unfortunately I'm very busy today so we'll have to cut this short, again welcome and Good luck with your classes and your goal." he added briskly then turned back to his desk. As far as the two girls could tell he was doing paperwork, but in reality he was checking the school's protections on one of his many scrolls.

"Thank you sir." Lucinda replied before turning back to the elevator. She couldn't help but feel like there was more going on then appearances would suggest but she didn't say anything. She also didn't really get an answer as to why the school had been so keen on sending her a scholarship. She had never heard of the Institute before a few days ago, but she wouldn't be getting her answers, at least not today. Once back in the elevator she finally broke her silence towards the other girl. "Well that was rather abrupt. Guess he doesn't have as much time as you thought." she commented simply as she waited patiently.

Morgan:
Morgan shrugged a bit in reply to Tiffany before she made her way to the High School. Incidentally she had the same first period class as Sabrina, but sat at the very back of the class. No one at the school knew she was really Morgana Le Fay, well except the Headmaster and Deputy Headmistress that is. But she still liked to keep to herself when she could, it made her a little bit of an outcast. The fact that a Raven could often be seen not far from her didn't really help in that regard as most found it odd and tended to avoid her as Ravens are often seen as bad omens. Once seated Morgan took out the book or this class and her notes as they waited for the teacher to start the class.

Elisia:
Elisia soon arrived at the College side of the grounds, but she didn't actually have a class yet, mostly just things to do for the Tournament committee and a small bit of help for the Disciplinary committee. As such she decided to make a quick round of the school before going to the meeting room for her committee. The route she took had her passing the very classroom Bell was currently in, and as she noticed the girl's clothes Elisia paused, noted the teacher hadn't arrived yet, and many of the other students were staring at the girl who was blissfully doodling, she entered the room.

"Hey you there, your name is Bell Hill right? You do know there is a dress code?" she called as she walked towards the young woman. "If a Professor catches you it'll be worse then me catching you. There are spare uniforms in the committee offices, so I suggest you come with me." she added. Her voice remained calm and she did her best not to sound like she was talking down to the other girl. She figured it was more a mistake, then a conscious effort to go against the school rules.

Priscilla:
Priscilla scoffed as she heard the reply before rolling her eyes and making her way to her own class, making it just in time. The Teacher gave a look that had Priscilla hurrying to her seat as if she had been scolded. As she looked around the room she noticed that her roommate hadn't made it to class yet, and she began to worry that Grace was in more trouble then she had expected. They hadn't really known each other long as Grace had started a little later then she had, but Priscilla found making friends quite easy so they got along well. Pushing the thought aside she took out her books and notes and waited for the teacher to begin class.

Grace

Grace's eyes went wide at how unusually short the greeting was, and the barely glance her way without an acknowledgement. "Right, then. I'll, uh, erm... Just do the tour the way I just guessed? Can't be more than fifteen, twenty minutes tops, right?" She said to Mr. Avery with a nervous laugh as she stood against the door to let Lucinda back on. "Oh. Uh. Detention accepted, but the ground keeper, Cavin, did fudge the truth a bit... Can I not have him supervise me Saturday? Thanks." She called as the doors shut. "He can be pretty strict too regarding the grounds, and I'd rather have to work hard on the grounds under Mr. Avery than the one who actually saw me fall. Think he's got an agenda against royal females for some odd reason." Grace hadn't meant that to be aloud. She blushed as they travelled back down. "So, you may have a question of how we're going to do this big campus in about twenty minutes. Seeing is believing." She led Lucinda out the front door and onto a path that led past the university section first, then some dorms, through the square and the currently closed coffee bar/cafe, around the back, which included the hill and the entrance to the bravery cave she needed to pass being inside yet, and on to more dorms and the high school. The perimeter being the oval that saw everything, yet other paths met it and criss crossed to more specific areas.

(Broad overview. Can break it down farther if Wolfie wants more conversation and description in each section as the tour progresses)

Kelly

Kelly said nothing farther grabbed the slip and left, nearly faceplanting herself, though it was certainly a stumble, out the door and onto the path for class. She'd reach her class a few minutes after the tardy bell, flumping with a grunt into the same class Athena was in. "Wow, lookit that. Surprise. Only a few minutes late." She groused gripping her slip, arms folded. As the teacher asked if she had an excused tardy she handed the slip over. Looked like she was accepted, because immediately the lesson began.

Sabrina

Salem leapt off Sabrina's shoulder and onto the desk when an odd little man walked in with an even odder umbrella. He took off his straw hat, hanging it and the umbrella on the rack and straightening his sweater vest. "Good morning, dears. I'm your interim history professor as many of you know. Only come in when you're regular professor is ill... Which, I'm afraid, is the case again today... Not that I mind. You lot seem more behaved than most." He promptly sat and looked at the papers in front of him, before giving a smile and straightening them with a tap tap.

Salem cocked his head. It was actually the first time he'd been in the classroom with the Doctor. "Sabrina... He's got two hearts. I'm distinctly hearing two hearts."

A glare from Sabrina.

"I'm not kidding..."

"Shhh! You promised to behave!"

"But two hearts!" Salem whispered again.

"You want me in trouble?! Go lay down in the window! I don't care if he has two hearts and seven personalities... He's our substitute teacher! Go lay down in the window sill!" She hissed pointing.

Salem yelped as the professor grabbed him by the nape. "Miss Spellman. Please refrain from arguing with the cat after the bell has rung? There's a dear." Deriding laughter at Sabrina as the Professor deposited the cat in the window. "Ah... We won't have issues with the raven, right dear Morgan? Not that we ever have and I doubt that'll change. Now then... Who can tell me what Ms Vanderhall had you discussing yesterday? Let's pick up there."

Tiffany

Tiffany walked into the English lecture hall and managed to sit just as the bell rang.

Last edited:
Athena
Yawning she stretched out in her chair some before plopping her face down on her fist and beginning to lazily take notes her pencil working its way across the page as the teacher droned on. She glanced up when she saw the door opens and surprisingly it was the girl who had gotten in trouble earlier at the small little cafe. She had been certain she would miss at least the first period but it seemed the disciplinary headmistress had been lenient or she assumed she had. She smirked and gave her a wave trying to remember her name, she had just heard it yelled at her come on what was it Kaci or Sally or something like that (Kelly)

Ginny
Held her nose some trying to staunch the trickle of blood while making her way towards the nurses office. "Just great you had to stay up late and then you had to rush to class all to end up sliding into a wall in front of everyone and getting a bloody nose to top it all off." She shook her head mad at herself as she walked she passed by what looked like a new girl and one of the older girls leading her around. She gave a small wave with the hand not holding her nose and continued on her path eventually finding her way to the nurse where she would help her settle down and get it looked at.

Bell
Continued to doodle even as the other girl walked up to her and stopped beside her desk. After a moment she finished up what she had been working on and turned to look up at the girl. Raising a brow as she talked she chuckled and shook her head before turning to her bag and rummaging through it for a moment. After a few seconds, she finally smiled and pulled out a small wallet looking item and then set it on the table so the other girl could see it was her badge for campus security.
"Thanks for the help hun but I'm good. I get special exceptions for my first class because I go on patrol right after it. So I'm allowed to wear whatever I want then I change into my uniform and wear that the rest of the day. Also, the professor knows so I think we're all good here yea." She gave her a nod before putting her badge away and returning to her little drawing

Lucinda:
She followed Grace around the campus, arching an eyebrow at the Royalty comment, "I didn't know the Pendragons were still in line for the thrown, I would of thought that ended long ago." she commented offhandedly. To her the Arthurian legends were just that, legends and she didn't really think Grace was related to those Pendragons at all. She didn't grow up around "believes" and this was honestly her first encounters with anyone who did believe. Granted those weren't the only secrets at this school, given who the Deputy Headmistress was. But for now Lucinda was in the dark to all of that. Though she did noticed they seemed to be moving much faster then they should have been, but she couldn't be completely sure, nor would she ask at the risk making a scene on her first day.

"So then do I go back to my dorm and unpack or what? I don't recall the Deputy Headmistress saying if I was expected to start class today or not...." she asked as she looked around. "Also thanks for the tour, I doubt I would have found everything on my own." she added with a small smile.

Morgan:
Morgan was siting back in her chair and relaxing as she waited for the class to begin, most of the students, save those in her Magic Club stayed away from her. This didn't really bother here, she was kind of used to being an outcast. As she teacher enters she sat up and watched the man, she didn't really pay too much attention to Salem and would have remained silent if she hadn't been directly addressed.

"I'm sure she'll leave him alone if he leaves her alone." she replied before back tracking a bit. "Of course she has her own free will and doesn't belong to me, so who know's really what such a magnificent bird could or would do." she covered her tracks a bit as she now eyed the man with suspicion.

Elisia:
At seeing the badge and the girl making no effort to even get up Elisia frowned and felt her eyebrow twitch at the suggestion that the Campus Security was above the rules, which it wasn't, made her annoyance spike ever so slightly. "Oh really, so because you carry that badge you think you're above the rules? I wonder what the head of Security or the Disciplinary committee would say to that." Elisia said as she crossed her arms. "Or the Headmaster. I've seen the rules a number of time, and never once heard anything to suggest that Security can start the day in [i[street[/i] clothes." she added. She simply meant street clothes as a broad term for non-uniform clothing. The pair were starting to make a scene as others turned to watch the pair.

Priscilla:
As they waited for the teacher Priscilla got more and more worried about her roommate and was considering asking for permission to go looking for her as it wasn't like Grace to be late to class, or at least she hadn't noticed anything like that before. Of course, she knew the other girl had to report to the Deputy Headmistress before classes started. Then her worry got even worse, had Grace been kicked out of the school? Could what happened really have been that bad? Her musing was cut short as the teacher soon arrived and took roll. "Um.. Ma'am, maybe I be excused... you see my roommate Grace Pendragon is late and this isn't like her... I'd like to make sure she is okay."

The teacher simply frowned at Priscilla and denied her request, after chastising the girl for interrupting her and threatening detention for her if she blurted out once more. So, she fell silent and hoped that Grace was okay and would arrive for class soon.

Grace Pendragon

Grace sighed, shaking her head more at herself. "Me and my big mouth. Yes, we are, but not as it once was. Remember how England used to be divided into Kingdoms, plural? Camelot, Canterbury, Dunwyn, Salisbury and the like? Now it's a United Kingdom under one ruler, yet there are Earls and Lords and Dukes and such? Many of them if not directly blood related to the Queen are blood related to the families that once were the royal lineage of said kingdom. Sandwich and Windsor come to mind, although the intermarriage in the Windsor case has all but blurred that line to the point where it and the current royal family is one and the same."

At the end of the tour, one half hour later, Grace was once again thrown a question that any tour guide could expect, and she was no exception. "The first day is yours. Unpack, explore, whatever you wish. I noticed that the best little coffee shop and cafe is closed, so Mr. Avery still hasn't found a good help for Tiffany. She doesn't get help soon, I won't be the least surprised to hear her ask high school students. But we can't help on the days she needs at the time she needs. Unlike college, high school is all morning." She took Lucinda's hand gently. "That is the tour, fair lady, and now we must part. I bid you fare thee well and hope we meet up again." She then bent down in a bow of sorts (her right leg even, left leg back slightly, knee bent slightly, toe of her shoe only part of foot touching the ground), lifted up the hand slightly like it would be kissed, but instead touched her forehead to it; being both chivalrous and respectful.

Kelly

Kelly raised an eyebrow as she looked at the girl waving at her. She gave a cordial nod. How long has she been here? She thought. Doesn't she know by now there's no socializing in class? Kelly decided to hold her tongue regarding correction. She was in enough trouble.

Sabrina

Sabrina couldn't help but snort a chuckle and give Morgan a quick thumbs up. It was the Professor's own fault, really. Asking if the bird would cause a problem just because Salem had, and then immediately backtracking, admitting the raven hadn't been an issue yet. She had a look on her face that Morgan would have seen, that practically screamed, What's he going to do for an encore? Invent flubber?

Last edited:
Athena
She smiled as the other girl gave her a nod and then turned back to her papers so she could get back to paying attention to the lesson. She had been going here for a while but she was a very social person and so would often get in trouble for talking to much or minor infractions. She tended to follow the rules but would often bend or break the ones she found dumb like no socialization in class. As long as she wasn't being loud or interrupting the teacher how much harm did she really do. She chuckled to herself as she thought it over in her head while still taking notes as well as thinking over some topics for her debate practice. While it might not look it from the brutish appearance the girl was quite the strategist and was capable of working on multiple things at once.

Ginny
Sighed as she settled onto the bed in the Nurses station and let her poke and prod at her for a few moments before telling her she needed to be more careful and what not. She knew that she had just slipped wasn't entirely her fault. Nodding along she thanked the nurse who gave her some wipes for her nose and then sent her on back to class with a note. Of course, she really didn't need it since her teacher had been the one to send her along but oh well. She gave another sigh and slowly made her way back to class, she couldn't be late this time so she didn't have to rush.

Bell
Sighed and closed her eyes for a moment as she counted down in her head and then she reopened them and looked up at the girl standing over her. "Ok, hun first off as I already mentioned I have a deal ok it is a deal I have had set up for a while ask the teacher or the head of security both will back me up. I don't think I'm above anything considering I enforce the rules but it is a privilege I have earned over years of putting in the effort I have. It is one class and it is the only time in a regular day I get to wear my clothes, because while everyone else gets to change after classes are over I'm still working ok. So please leave me be class is about to start."

Last edited:
Lucinda:
She listened as Grace explained her comment about being royal with an explanation of England's history, but of course as she came from an old noble family she knew the history of the Country. But the only place she ever recalled hearing or seeing the name Pendragon was the fiction section of the library. "I see..." she commented as she followed the other girl around the school. She didn't say anymore on the subject for the risk of insulting the other girl, after all it wasn't really her place to say something about that.

Once the tour was finished she nodded and was about to thank the other girl for the tour when she bowed and took her hand. Lucinda arched an eyebrow at the girl's action. "Umm Thanks... I really hope you aren't always so formal... or meetings will get really awkward." she replied as she pulled her hand back. She was nobility, but had never seen any greeting or farewell like that, it was old fashioned and way out of date these days. "Anyways... Thanks... I guess I'll see you around." she added as she stepped back then quickly started towards the high school dorms. She wanted to at least see her room, though she wouldn't unpack until she met her roommate but she could at least take a look at where she would be staying for the rest of the school year. Thanks to the school's magic it wouldn't take too long for her to arrive, and she had a lot of time to kill until classes let out for the day.

Morgan:
Morgan didn't really say anything else and instead turned back to her notebook, she didn't make a habit of thinking poorly of teachers, even if she was often bored in class, or at the very least looked it. In fact she could sleep during class if she wanted too as Gwen often sat on windowsill and listened to the class so Morgan didn't have to and the connection with her familiar allowed Morgan to under stand her, which meant she could get her notes from Gwen. However she had a feeling this sub would know she wasn't really listening if she tried that, so instead she remained awake and waited to take notes.

Elisia:
Narrowing her eyes she was about to comment when the Professor entered and got tired of the pair. "Both of you, get out, I will not have my lecture disrupted." the woman called to Elisia and Bell. It was a bit embarrassing for Elisia, but she didn't argue with the Professor and left the lecture hall and waited in the hall for the other girl to join her. "I don't know who you are or about this deal you have, but I seriously doubt the Headmaster would agree to something like that, it's against the rules regardless of how you look at it." Elisia commented once outside the class.

It was about then that the echo of boots could be heard coming up the corridor, the Deputy Headmistress was there. How she knew something was going on, no one would ever know for sure, but she always seemed to show up whenever trouble was brewing. "What, pray-tell is going on here?" Deputy Headmistress Kassandra asked coolie as she came to a stop near Elisia.

Priscilla:
She remained quiet for the rest of class, but got into trouble again when she was caught looking out the window, trying to spot her roommate. Her worry was growing because she knew Grace had gotten into trouble for climbing and falling out of a tree. She did think it was a bit overboard to get into trouble for just crushing a bush, but the rules were pretty strict about the school's property. But did a bush really count as "school property"? Her musing was cut off as she was told to answer the question the teacher had just asked. A question that she had missed because of her day dreaming. It was a question about the difference between the history and myths surrounding the Arthurian legends.

Grace

Grace shook her head and said, "Only on first impressions as there are no second chances for first impressions... Although I didn't make the best of one upon our meeting." She gave a slight smile as she departed, hoping she wouldn't be too late for class that was nearly over. However, between the disciplinary action and the tour, at least she had a legitimate excuse for being late. It would be just her luck she'd run into the Deputy Headmistress (who, along with Martin would know all about the tour she just completed).

Sabrina

As the professor seemed to drone (which was typical when he subbed) Sabrina found herself starting to nod off. Why was it every time he was lecturing instead of the field trip to a historical site, he bored the whole class half to death.

"Wake up!"

Four students, including Grace's sister Amberleigh, glared at the black cat with the white face angrily. Sabrina was so mad she could spit nails as she also glared at Salem.

The Professor turned around and glared at the cat, and saying, "I'll thank you not to do my job, Salem Saberhagen. Yes, I'm aware of your name and your sticky predicament. You're own fault, really, angering a coven of Mordred followers. Wonder what Merlin would say if he were about? As for those who were falling asleep, do so at your own peril, dears, as I'm sure that you'll regret missing something I touch on shall it find its way into the monthly test via your regular instructor." He then turned back to the board, continued talking, reading out of the teachers text, and writing key points on the board regarding the part of history they were studying at the time.

Athena
Kept track of the different topics in her head carefully taking notes on what the teacher was saying making sure she followed along closely. However, if anyone looked at her page they would probably think it was unreadable, but she just had her own form of shorthand that she understood. At the same time, she was still working on some ideas for her debate team jumping between the two pages she was using.

Ginny
Continued to move down the hall only to stop when she saw the headmistress, she blushed and was about to turn around and dip out. But then she remembered she wasn't gonna get in trouble she had an excuse to be roaming about at the moment. Nodding her head she kept on moving down the hall flashing her note at the headmistress as she moved past her and then quickly scuttled on down to her class.

Bell
Glared up at the other girl waiting for her to argue back only for the professor to walk in and call them out forcing them to leave.
"What I've been in here for 20 minutes waiting for class to start and this girl just showed up and started bothering me come on." She growled and stood up before making her way out the door and walking right past the other girl "I don't care what you think or what you have to say since I can't go to class I'm heading to work." She shook her head muttering to herself as she continued down the hall only to stop when the headmistress stepped up next to the other girl and started to talk "Nothing Headmistress I was just heading to work."

Lucinda:
Lucinda arrived at her assigned dorm, it was like a small apartment with two bedrooms, a small bathroom and common areas with desks and living room and small kitchen. There was also a larger shower room on each floor or the dorms. As she looked around the dorm room she noticed that she had a roommate, though that wasn't a surprise. So she would just wait until she met her roommate to unpack. Since there wasn't anymore she could do for now she decided she would check out the fencing teams area. So with one last look around the dorm she left and headed back towards the school. She would likely have to ask directions once she got to the school building.

Morgan:
Morgan wasn't sleeping, or at least it was impossible to tell if she was awake or asleep, just the way she planned it. As for as everyone else could see she was awake and taking notes. When she heard Salem shout wake up she didn't even flinch, however her annoyance at the fur ball was increased. It wasn't hard for her to make the decision to get a little payback on the talking cat. So, without moving she began to work out a quick spell, it would only last about 72 hours at most, if all went well. There was always the risk of messing up and the spell could either not work, or become permanent. But Morgan was confident she was skilled enough to do the spell without making a mistake and without moving a finger. It was a simple spell really and quite easy to cast. It was one of Morgan's originals, which meant there was no counter curse or spell, at least not yet. After a few seconds Morgan was ready and cast the spell the only movement a small twitch of her finger, which was hidden under her desk and unnoticeable. Suddenly there was a poof and Salem was engulfed in a cloud of slightly pink tinted smoke. When the smoke cleared it would reveal that Salem's fur was now hot pink from his nose to the tip of his tail. Unfortunately for him, he would be stuck that way for the next three days at least, unless he or Sabrina figured out how to counteract Morgan's spell. But without knowing she was the one to cast it, it would be next to impossible to reverse.

Elisia:
Elisia frowned as Bell ignored the question and started walking away, so she decided to explain quickly. Though the Deputy Headmistress didn't seem as mad as Elisia had expected. "I see... While I am sure the Disciplinary Committee is happy to have your help, I would suggest in the future you inform them, instead of acting on your own. Unless you wish to become a full member Ms. Davenport. As for you Ms. Hill, I suggest that you get such deals cleared with myself or the Headmaster in the future. Let today serve as a warning to you both. And as neither of you seem to be able to get along, I am assigning you both to the Disciplinary Committee for the rest of the month, as partners. You'll learn to work together and respect each other on way or the other. I expect you both to report to the Head of the Committee after your last classes of the day." she said calmly. Then she noticed a High School freshman quickly try to rush by and chuckled to herself. "I know you went to see the school doctor Ms. Bay, but the High School is on the other side of the main path, so please return to the correct building before you are late for your next class." she called in a much nicer voice then the one she had used for Elisia and Bell. She didn't see it as a harsh punishment, and really neither one was being punished for anything.

"What!? But I..." Elisia started but saw the look from Ms. Nakamura and backed down. "Yes ma'am..." she said with a sigh before making her way back to the Student Council room. She had some more planning to do before her first class of the day, and now this looked like the only chance she would get since her afternoon was now full with new duties for the next month, and having to work with the girl she had just had an argument with.

Priscilla:
Priscilla couldn't relax and continued to fidget as she took notes from the class she was in and worried about her roommate. She took the notes so that Grace could copy them later, though with how her nerves were at the moment the notes weren't very legible and would need to be deciphered before they made any sense. Of course if Grace did complain then Priscilla would just blame it on how much Grace made her worry thinking she was expelled or given some other kind of detention. For now though she did her best to not worry so much and pay attention, but she still managed to get yelled at once more by the teacher.

High School History

Everyone started laughing at the once black and white cat. Sabrina about fell out of her chair, she was laughing so hard.

Again the Professor turned around. Everything looked normal... Until he saw Salem. There wasn't a single person without a smile or smirk. Even the professor had a hard time keeping it in. "Well... It appears, Salem... Hehheh... Ahem... You possibly angered the sweet witch princess of cotton candy pink hill." That did it. If that didn't even make Morgan to start chuckling, nothing would.

Salem saw his reflection in the mirror, "Who... What... Where... HOW?!" He leapt off the sill and scurried out the door crying and saying, "Run away!"

He made a beeline for his favorite hiding place since becoming a cat... The fencing equipment shed. Only thing is, in his new color... He would be easy to spot.

Grace

The Princess Pendragon ran full tilt into the class, slipped and very unladylike let out a Yelp of surprise and landed right on her caboose. The teacher watched that fiasco, and how she was sitting legs spread open and hands slightly behind her, flat on the floor. The teacher grabbed the floating slip out of the air and looked at it. Then the princess seated on the floor. With a sigh she pointed to Grace, ordering her to stay put. "Behold class. Her royal highness the ever graceful Grace Pendragon. Chivalrous as the day is long, however just as clumsy as anyone else. I do hope she won't have too terrible a royal pain." She was then told to get up and slowly go to her seat.

(For the duration of the spell, Salem's dialogue will match his fur color.)

Athena
Followed the teachers words writing everything out only to glance up when she heard the door swing open in one of the rooms next door and then a small commotion. She chuckled to herself it seemed someone must have bit it in the other room. Thats what they get for running around and not looking where they were going, you always needed to know you're path before you went dashing away. She shook her head and went back to taking notes.

Ginny
Blushed bright red as she was caught by the Headmistress and she nodded her head
"Yes ma'am sorry was taking a short cut or what I thought um I was just in the nurses office see I have a note yea umm bye." She blushed even more somehow all that coming out quite quickly as she flashed the slip although it was barely up in the air for a moment before she was moving on down the hallway this time a bit quicker although she wasn't running.

Bell
Smirked as the other girl got in trouble first the Headmistress explaining she didn't really have the authority.
"I'm sorry Headmistress but I thought the paper was on your desk or had been submitted to you. I know it's against the rules but given I wear the security uniform for the rest of the day I thought I had something worked out I apologize for the inconvenience." She rubbed the back of her head with a sigh "I can't do that ma'am I have to work otherwise I can't afford to go to school and the disciplinary committee would cut into that time. If there's something else I could do maybe at night I'd be happy to do that." She stood there respectfully with her hands behind her back a complete shift in attitude from how she was speaking and reacting to the other girl who was finally leaving.

Lucinda:
She had decided to bring her fencing gear with her to the team's room. Though she didn't have a locker yet she could at least try to get in some practice or maybe if another team member showed up spar. She preferred to use her own gear over the school gear, though she didn't know that Avalon Academy had professional level equipment. It took her a few minutes to find the room she was looking for, which meant she arrived only moments before a hot pink streak entered the room as well. Lucinda hadn't gotten a good look at whatever it is, but it had made her jump and she did see where it went. So cautiously, as if expecting to find a rodent she approached the equipment closet where she spotted the pink cat and arched an eyebrow.

"Whoa... who the heck would paint their cat pink... I bet it was someone's idea of a prank...." she commented with a sigh. "Well I don't know who you belong to, but maybe a bath would help.... but I'm not coming in there after you." she said as she knelt down and watched the currently pink furball. She didn't know anything about the cat she was currently watching.

Morgan:
Not even the Doctor's strange comment could get Morgan to laugh, she had the same bored expression as she had during the lecture. But she did give a slight smirk when the cat bolted from the room, before returning to her usual expression. She briefly wondered if Sabrina would chase after the cat like she usually did during the Witch's Club meetings. Though she didn't get much time to think about that as the bell rang signalling the end of the class. With a sigh Morgan collected her books and packed them up before making her way towards the door.

Elisia:
As she heard the protests from Bell, Elisia began to feel like the punishment was a bit harsh. "Her job aside, we could never work together!" she commented, hoping the Deputy Headmistress would reconsider after hearing what they both had to say. It didn't work as the woman simply held up her hand to silence both of them.

"Ms. Hill, you will continue to receive your usual pay, we will find someone to take your shifts and your boss will understand. Both of you will be working with the Disciplinary Committee regardless of other clubs or duties. Someone else would take over in any duty that you can not complete yourself during this punishment. I would say you two are getting off light. As for your comments Ms. Davenport, you can not say whether you could or not as you don't know each other. Now as neither of you have class right now, you should report to the Disciplinary Committee office, or should I escort you both there myself?" The Deputy Headmistress said calmly.

Elisia didn't see any way to get out of this, and she knew that she shouldn't try arguing with the second in command of the school. She did have an honor code to up hold after all. So with a sigh she gave up any protests and might of had. "Yes ma'am... I understand..." she said with a defeated sigh, clearly not too excited about the prospect of joining the committee, even if it was only until the end of the month, or working with Bell.

Priscilla:
She relaxed when her roommate finally arrived, but facepalmed as soon as she saw her take a tumble and end up on her backside. "Smooth..." she muttered under her breath as she shook her head. Grace didn't get to sit long as the bell soon went off and Priscilla got up once she was packed and made her way over to her roommate. "So what happened? I was getting worried...." she said as she came to a stop next to the Princess' desk.

Back
Top Bottom