Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Master and his Slave (ToujoursPur & Ganein)

Connie whimpered and nodded sadly as she kissed him softly. She walked upstairs and laid down on the bed. She didn't care about being naked right now. She slowly started to rub her stomach and closed her eyes. She decided that she wanted a boy right now.

As Connie walked away towards their bedroom, Michael approached one of his servants and told him to do the shopping from now on. After showing him how to check the food and expiration dates, Michael left him and walked towards the room Connie was in. As he walked in, Michael approached her and sat down on the bed next to her.

Connie mewed and kissed him softly. She closed her eyes and smiled as she rubbed her belly softly. "The baby and I still love you." she smiled happily and jumped when a sudden bang came on the door. "Who is it?" she asked afraid it was one of his friends. The servant never left and it was really scaring Connie.

"I don't know, stay while I go see." Michael said as he openned his nightstand and pulled out a hidden handgun and placed it into his pants then he proceded to exit his home. Before he got to the door, Michael asked one of his servants to open the door and search the nearby bushes. As his servants searched the bushes, one of Michael's 'friends' was caught. "Heh, hey man. We stopped by to see if you'd let us have some fun with your whore." He said to Michael. Disgusted by his intent, Michael whipped out the hand gun and pointed it at the man's head. "Listen you living pile of shit, if you or your friends so much as touch her, I'll fill your heads full of lead, is that understood?" Michael said as he pulled the trigger and intentionally missed the man's head.

His friend laughed and looked at him. "You know when you leave this place with her she will be mine. That bastard of a kid she has inside of her probably isn't hers." he laughed and looked at Connie. "Come on my love. Tell him about our child." he called and Connie looked at him like he was insane.

"I'm never going to leave this house again, but I'll give you to the count of three to get the fuck off of my property, if your not off when I count to three, you'll have a brand new hole in the middle of your forehead." Michael said as he took aim at his friend's head. "1....2...." After he got to two, Michael pulled the hammer on the gun down and was ready to fire on three, but his friend began running away after he readied the gun to fire.

Connie walked out to him outside and grabbed the gun. "Don't do it sweetheart he is not worth it." she tried to calm him down and sighed. "Honey please." the moon shone brightly the worried look on her face. "Come on darling please put the gun inside."

When Connie grabbed the gun, Michael slowly lowered and stepped back inside the house. Once inside, Michael took put the gun's safety on and put it down on the table near the door. Unsure of what to believe, Michael restlessly sat into his chair in the living room. "Connie, were you in heat the day that bastard raped you?" Michael asked as he stared off into space, unsure if the child Connie was carrying was his.

Connie blinked as if trying to remember. She started to tear up. "It was two days before you started to sleep with me." she pointed out and whimpered once more. "What if it is his?" she started to cry a bit. "What if teh baby is his? I don't want to go to him." she started to cry harder and got down on the floor. "I don't want his baby. I wants yours." Connie cried louder and blocked her ears.

Hearing Connie cry, Michael got up from his chair and kneeled down next to Connie and quickly embraced her. "Listen Connie, we can get a paternal test when the child is born. If the child is his, we can put it up for adoption, or we can have an abortion so we don't have to wait for so long." Michael said as he continued to embrace her.

She started to shake her head and looked at him. "I want to keep the baby. I love this baby and I don't want to get rid of it." Connie started to wipe her eyes and sighed. "Please don't make me get rid of the pups. They are mine." she breathed softly and whimpered.

"I understand that you want to keep the baby, I really do, but do you want my baby, or that bastard's baby?" Michael asked as he continued to embrace her tightly in an attempt to calm her down. He knew she wanted his child, but he was worried that she might reject the baby if it wasn't his.

"I want to keep the baby and it will be mine." she whispered adn looked at him. "Even if you kick me out of the house." she whispered sadly and looked into his eyes deeply. "Which I really hope you do not do." she pointed out and hugged him close.

"Well, I won't forgive that bastard if he is the one that got you pregnant instead of me, and if the child is his, the next time I see him again, he's as good as dead." Michael said as he too hugged Connie tightly. He hoped the child Connie was carrying was truly his.

Connie sighed and shook her head. "You were the one that said he could have me by the lake." she looked at him. A bit of anger behind her eyes. "Don't act like you weren't part of it." she ran off to be alone for a little while. She tried to imagine what her pup would look like.

Before he could say anything to her, Michael saw Connie run off. It was quite clear that she was angry with him, but he couldn't remember why. If he was at the lake with her, then the odds of his 'other side' saying his friend could have his way with her made it a guarantee. There was just one thing Michael didn't tell Connie, everytime his other side came out, he himself would usally have no memory of what had happened.

Connie whimpered and looked at the ground as she sat down on the bed. She rubbed her stomach softly and tried to forget about the lake. She laid on the bed and started to drift off to a deep sleep. In the dream she imagined the lake. Michael had been awfully nice to her that day and she wanted to sleep with him. Suddenly the man came demanding he wanted to sleep with her. Connie begged to not sleep with the man yet Michael gave him full permission. Suddenly she was screaming for Michael's help and he wouldn't give her any. She sighed as she woke up as she was in a cold sweat.

Michael felt awful when Connie yelled at him and just ran off. He figured Connie would come to him when she felt like talking, so he sat back down in his chair and waited for her to come to him. After several hours had passed without hearing so much as a peep from Connie, Michael got up from his chair and began to look around the home where Connie would normally be.

Connie hid in the room and whimpered sadly. She continued to cry and felt really bad. She was afraid her lover wouldn't love her anymore. She coughed a bit and rubbed her stomach.

As he looked around their home, Michael didn't find a single trace of Connie. While it annoyed him greatly when Connie went into hiding, he was even more annoying that he could never find just where Connie was hiding. Everytime she hid, she always changed places which made it almost impossible to find her.

Connie whimpered loudly and climbed into bed as the springs creaked loudly. She remembered how much he hated her hiding. She curled up and whimpered softly.

Assuming Connie was in their bedroom, Michael walked to their room and saw a large lump underneathe the blanket. "Connie, is that you underneathe the blanket?" He called out as slowly approached the bed.

Connie tried to remain quiet yet looked out of the blanket to see him. "I am keeping the baby. The baby is mine." she hissed at him and whimpered sadly.

Realizing how much she wanted to keep the baby, even if it wasn't his, Michael approached Connie slowly, and sat down on the bed next to her. "If you really want to keep the baby that badly, then I suppose I'll wait untill that baby is born, before I give you my baby." He said softly. He was really hoping the child was their's and not his friend's.

Connie licked his cheeks softly and cuddled close to him and smiled at him. "We should do something." she mewed and started to stretch out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom