Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Master and his Slave (ToujoursPur & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
Michael was the master of a small but fancy home that was built just outside of a large city. Even though his home was large enough to house four people, but there was only one other person that lived in his home besides himself, and that one person was his slave. When the two of them were inside his home, he was kind and caring, but when the two were outside of his home and in the city, Michael was unbelievably cruel. He'd do just about anything to her, like letting strangers rape her, or forcing her to starve until they got home.

Connie mewed softly as she woke up next to her master. She turned around and kissed him softly. She nuzzled into him and started to smell him. She giggled as she remembered last night. They decided to stay in as he was sick. He played the sick patient and she was the nurse. She took a deep breath. "You seem to be healthy again, master." she smiled as her tail patted his leg comfortingly. "Shall we have some breakfast?" she asked happily.

"Well, if you want some breakfast, then I'll have some with you. Besides, I just love the food you cook. The only thing I love more than your food and having sex with you is how much I love you." Michael said as he began to tenderly and loving rub her head and breasts.

Connie blushed and smiled as she looked at him. She moaned and leaned against him. "Master we could continue last night downstairs. What are we going to do today?" she asked happily and smiled. Connie moved and grabbed his hand. "We can continue our actions in the kitchen while I am cooking whatever you want."

"I'd just like to continue having sex with you here in bed. Besides, this is one of the best places to have sex in the house. Though I don't mind having sex with you while you cook our breakfast either." Michael said as he lifted Connie on top of him and began to rub his cock against her pussy temptingly.

((Sorry if you tried to message me. I stupidly turned my pm off))

Connie gasped and looked at him. She smiled and moved down as it slowly slid in her. She gasped and started to go up and down. "Do you like that baby?" she whispered in his ear and nibbled on it.

"Of course I like it Connie. I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't like it." Michael said as he felt his cock slide into her pussy and began to match her movements with his own. When she nibbled on his ear, Michael held her head and body in place as he began to gently chew on her ears.

Connie smiled and looked at him with a blush. She moaned and smiled happily as she snuggled into him happily. "Master would you be mad if you got me pregnant and we could have pups?" she asked happily as she wagged her tail a bit. "Why don't we go out to eat?" she asked with a happily smile as she moaned.

"Well, I wouldn't be mad at you if I did get you pregnant, but I would be upset if you didn't tell me you got pregnant." Michael said as he began to rub her head lovingly. When she suggested they went out, Michael knew that his 'other side' would come out the moment they stepped outside. "Well, is there any reason you want to step outside?"

"Well honey I think I am pregnant. I would like to go to the doctors or get a pregnancy test." she giggled and looked at him. "Or do you want me to wait until I am fully pregnant and giving birth." she giggled and smiled at him. She snuggled into him and smiled happily.

"Well, I'd rather wait until you're giving birth, but if you want to get a pregnancy test now, I won't mind." Michael said as he began to stroke Connie's head and ears tenderly and lovingly. If she truly was pregant with their child, he didn't want his 'other side' to harm her or their unborn child.

Connie nodded. "We can wait then." she walked down stairs and sighed as they didn't have any food in the refrigerator. She walked upstairs. "Honey we have nothing to eat." she whined and sighed as she started to place clothes on her body. Connie mewed softly and prayed he didn't hurt her or the baby.

"Well alright, but don't blame me for what my other side will do to you." Michael said as he began to get dressed himself. When he was dressed, Michael walked toward the door and waited for Connie to finish getting ready. When she was ready, the two of them stepped outside and as soon as they took the first steps outside, Michael, for no reason at all, shoved Connie to the ground.

Connie whimpered as she instinctively placed her hands over her stomach. She sighed and stood back from him a bit. "Master lets go quickly before your actions kill our baby." she begged as she wiped the dirt from her body. She prayed they wouldn't have to go out anymore. Maybe he could get a male servant to buy food for them.

"Whatever, let's go." Michael said as he began walking to the store. Fortunately for the both of them, there was a store not too far from where they lived. Michael didn't look back or care if Connie was following him or lying down on the sidewalk as he walked to the store.

Connie slowly followed as she looked around a bit afraid. His friends were checking her out and she was freaking out. She knew he wouldn't protect her. "Please master I want to go back home." she begged and tried to walk fast towards the house.

Michael ignored Connie and left her to the mercy of his friends, whom chased Connie, abducted her and dragged her into a nearby alley. "Well, what have we here? Michael's live-in whore? Well, I'm sure he won't mind if we have some fun with his whore as well." One of Michael's friends said as he began to rip off her clothes, one peice at a time until she was entirely nude.

"No, please, I am pregnant and I don't want my baby to be hurt." she tried to stay calm so she wouldn't lose the baby. How could they be his friends if they took advantage of his property? "Stop! Stay away from me!" she yelled loudly as she managed to knee them in the groin and tried to run away.

When one of Michael's friends got hit in the groin, one of them tended to the injured one while the rest chased after Connie, but lost her because she was much faster than they were. "Damn you. We won't forget this you fucking whore." One of them said as he walked back towards the friends they left back in the alley. Michael had just finished making his purchases and was walking back towards his house.

Connie ran to the porch and started to cry as she waited for Michael. She was shivering and wanted him to get back in the house. She was a bit bruised but other than that she was fine.

As Michael approached the house, he saw Connie crying but ignored her and walked past her and opened the door. The moment he stepped inside, he heard crying, turned around and saw Connie crying. "Connie, what happened?! What did my other side do to you?!" Michael cried out as he reached out for her to come in.

Connie shook her head. "Your friends." she whimpered and wiped her tears away. "Help me." she tried to calm down. "I don't want to lose the baby. I want to have a baby with you master." she buried her head in his shoulder.

When Connie ran to him, Michael dropped the food and wrapped his arms tightly around her and could feel her body shaking quite hard. "I'm so sorry Connie. I wish I could've done something to protect you. I really wish I didn't have a second personality, that way, not only would I have better friends, but I'd take much better care of you. I'm so very sorry." Michael said as he began to cry as well as he held her. If he could, Michael would do anything to get rid of his other half, but everything he had tried, failed or backfired.

Connie continued to cry on him as she tried to calm down. "I never want to go outside again. Send one of your male slaves to do it." she mewed softly and grabbed on to him tightly. "They almost raped me you know. . .They almost had me." Connie took deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down.

"Oh Connie. I'm sorry, I'll send someone to do all of the shopping from now on. Just promise me that you will tell me if something is ever wrong, ok?" Michael asked as he placed a hand behind her head and looked at her apologeticly for what had happened and happy that his 'friends' didn't rape her.

Back
Top Bottom