Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Master and his Slave (ToujoursPur & Ganein)

"Well, do you have something in mind Connie?" Michael asked as he laid a hand gently on top of her head and began to rub her ears, playfully.

Connie shook her head and mewed softly. She pushed him on the bed and licked his face slowly. "You will be a great father." she whispered and smiled happily. Connie started to stretch and walked out of the room. "We should set up for the baby. I am no human. The baby will come in three months." she mewed.

"Wow, that soon? Then I guess we have no time to waste, I can go ask some of my servants to turn one of the unused bedrooms into a nursery for our child while the others will go get what the baby would need. Does than sound ok Connie?" Michael asked as he gave her a short, but passionate kiss on her lips.

Connie smiled. "I would like to help with the nursery." she smiled a bit wider and rubbed her stomach slowly. Connie leaned in and kissed him softly. "I think we are going to have three pups." she said with a small smile.

"Wow, three children...I think you'll look sexy with a bellyful of children, even though it'll only be for three short months." Michael said as he gently wrapped his arms around her belly and began to rub it softly. "I also wouldn't mind if you helped with the nursery, just keep in mind not to leave the house."

"I know. . .I don't want you to hit me." she whispered and looked at him sadly. She kissed him softly and continued to crawl around with a look of happiness. She was about to be a mother of three pups. She wondered what they would look like. She continued to rub her stomach and smiled. Over the next few days she had started to become stir crazy. Once she thought her master was asleep she went outside and started to play in the sun.

A few days had passed since Michael chased off his so-called friend, he was contently staring up at the first floor ceiling when he looked outside and saw his new lover Connie outside running around in the sunshine. Since that day, all Michael has worn was a pair of underware and a robe, no matter how hot or cold it got. Deciding to surprise his lover, Michael quietly left his chair and walked outside. At this time of the day, all of his servents were inside so he approached Connie and quickly, but gently grabbed her breasts.

She screamed and blushed as she looked at him. "Hello, master." she whispered and started to rub her stomach happily. "The doctor says the pups should be here soon."

"That's good to hear Connie. Did the doctor say it is safe to have sex when you're pregnant?" Michael said as he slowly moved his right hand from her breasts, down gently over her belly and stopped it over her pussy. Once his hand was there, he began to massage and tease her slit, hoping she was in the mood to make love.

"I don't want the baby to get hurt." she whimpered. She realized they were outside and started to make her way towards the house. "What if you hit it?" she hissed a bit as she started to get a bit excited.

Hearing her hiss, Michael quickly let go of Connie. He knew she wouldn't intentionally harm him, though since she had gotten pregnant, she was alot more cautious since there was alot that could harm her unborn children. "Connie, I spoke with the doctor not too long ago, and he said that having sex when you're pregnant can make deliverly of the children more easy." Michael said as he followed Connie into their home.

Connie glared at him. "Maybe I don't want to have sex. I shouldn't have to please you when I am the one caring for and holding the kids." she snapped and looked at him sadly. She looked down and bit her lip sadly. "Sorry, master." she whispered.

"It's ok Connie, I knew you'd be a little bit edgy since you're carrying our child." Michael said as he slowly approached his lover and carefully, but tenderly embraced her, being careful not to harm her or their unborn child. While she was in his arms, Michael began to gently rub the back of her head and ears.

Back
Top Bottom