Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your weirdest / hardest kink?

Subverting the usual height difference.

Women being a good bit taller than the male character(s).

for me, height is no big deal....it's the size that does....with men, it's their.....well, you know. If women, it's the size of their strap on weapon

for me, height is no big deal....it's the size that does....with men, it's their.....well, you know. If women, it's the size of their strap on weapon

Over a certain size, the weapon stops being an asset and becomes a liability (for men or any other gender with external genitalia, as -- contrary to a strap-on -- they cannot take it off).

Incidentally, going past that point is a kink.

Watersports, in the sense I don't come across too many people wanting to roleplay it. Oddly enough I've found more aficionados in real life.

Hardest and weirdest: cannibalism. It's horrifying and delicious (literally)
Let me up-weird this one by adding my preference for consent. I actually found someone crazy awesome enough to dom a scene where my character wanted to be (and was) eaten alive, which was a fantastic RP, but certainly among the weirder scenarios I've played.

Let me up-weird this one by adding my preference for consent. I actually found someone crazy awesome enough to dom a scene where my character wanted to be (and was) eaten alive, which was a fantastic RP, but certainly among the weirder scenarios I've played.
I can only write wedding vows so fast 😩

I weirdly like my characters being forced to gain extreme weight over time.

I also love belly enlarging and expansion.

Hardest: Non-con or rape fantasy was what got me into online RP. I usually like to couple it with darker themes such as violence or even snuff. Before coming here, I found another site to write about it but that site soon died out. Anyways, I still enjoy a good story.

Weirdest: Wet, Messy, and/or Muddy. I just love to messy up a good outfit or just take a stroll through a muddy forest trail in my Aldo boots. In RP's, its just more of an extra detail so I enjoy this irl. A gunge tank is definitely on my bucket list!

Hardest: Non con for sure

Weirdest: Bestiality. This primarily relates to male mammals with women, but is a kink I have always had.

I want to explore these themes in role plays with other women.

Ive often thought my kinks make me quite strange, and I know many people don't understand or relate, I think people have to be in a special mood for me really.

Last edited:
Probably not a kink i'd like all day, but i have a craving to rp with someone who plays a goblin girl.
Thats on my mind for so long, but never found someone interested in it.

My most unusual is snuff and necro, but, as a game. No characters actually die and all the characters are into this game.

Grammatophilia, it's where one becomes aroused from witnessing paragon use of grammar.

It's a joke, I made that shit up. Compulsory three posts ✅

Making love in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Kidding, of course. I'm not that much of a deviant...

I'm generally as "bad" as the narrative drives me to be. If I'm immersed in the story and characters, I can like a lotta things. A true kink chameleon. Same can be said with fixations of an actual partner, relatively speaking. At my core, I'm really quite simple, but also do occasionally act "out of character". Our ego personas are only masks that we wear, are they not? Some find that perspective strange, but I find it strange when people have lost touch with their awareness of being, seeing the character that they have built around themselves to be who they actually are.

Maybe my kink is getting weirdly philosophical out of context. I'm not Jim Carrey, I promise.

i would have to say my strangest kink is piss domination/watersports. it was something i was not interested in at all, but i believe it stemmed and became something more of a like for me due to a cum and humiliation/domination kink.

(responding to hopefully keep this interesting thread going)

Hardest kink to find someone to play is an older female hands down. It's almost impossible lol

I completely agree. Finding someone willing to play older female characters seems to be a massive ask. I'm always down to including non-con and playing all kinds of different animals and creatures.

(responding to hopefully keep this interesting thread going)

Hardest kink to find someone to play is an older female hands down. It's almost impossible lol
I completely agree. Finding someone willing to play older female characters seems to be a massive ask. I'm always down to including non-con and playing all kinds of different animals and creatures.
That's not fair when I am around.

Back
Top Bottom