Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your weirdest / hardest kink?

Okay, I confess that I get a real thrill out of this dark theme of dub-con, non-con, sexual abuse content and similar things designed lead to a sort of corruption of innocence and embrace of sexuality in a character. Especially when done by a mentor, authority figure, or trusted friend/family member.

Depends on whether I am Dom or sub what my kinks are to be quite honest. As a Dominant they are not as hard, I don't need the extreme in them though at times I like it, as a submissive I tend to enjoy things a little rougher, I am a masochist more than a sadist even if I am both.

Hardest: Both are likely the Dacryphillia now that I think about it. I have a thing for tears. For crying. Can't tell you why, but the sounds, the way it looks when a girl is crying, tears streaming down their face...it just does it for me. Please note it doesn't mean all tears, specifically tears I cause through frustration of physical pain, I don't like sad tears. Most kinds of non con and even snuff works for me in an RP,. Large insertions to the point of obscene is a thing I seem to enjoy writing and I know it's not hugely realistic but I still like it!

Weirdest: I like large insertions. It's just something I like, though I guess that's not that weird really? I don't know, I find it hard to say a kink is weird when people just like what they like. I suppose irl and in my RP's as a submissive male I tend to have a strange one around unfairness. I like things being unfair against my character, having a chance to come out on top, be rewarded or escape a situation but it being so stacked against him that it's almost certain to end up worse than it would if he hadn't tried...but he has to try, you know, or he can never win?

Weirdest: Furry. Not 'ears and tail and that's it' but full on anthro. And not 'anthro m / human f', my partner needs to be the anthro.

But the funny thing is, that's my bottom line; I pretty much can't do normal humans anymore. So while I don't see it as the weirdest, I'm sure others do, which I guess is the point of the thread?

Hardest: I guess consensual snuff? But that is a very, very rare/situational thing that pretty much hasn't come up in literally a decade or more. Hardest that is actually applicable? I guess cuckolding/cheating? I briefly had a thing for consensual kidnapping, that was a particular RP...

Sort of the opposite of this thread, but the dealbreaker that causes me the most trouble (beyond the furry thing) is that I'm consensual-only. If my partner's character isn't interested/doesn't like what's happening, it's an instant cold shower. Which rules out a lot of partners/RPs, let me tell you.

Finding anyone willing to play a MILF type character is a hard ask for some reason.
I think by "hard" they mean the darkest, most extreme you go to.

But fuck is woman-over-25 a tough sell. Especially when "older guy" is such a regular request.

But fuck is woman-over-25 a tough sell. Especially when "older guy" is such a regular request.
Yeah that shit is near impossible at this point. I wonder if there is some 'unspoken' reason why Older Guy is popular but Older Woman isn't or if it's just a weird coincidence.

Okay so for. I don't really have many dark kinks honestly. Like nothing snuff or anything related. I guess i'm sorta vanilla in that aspect.

Weirdest kink? Well off the top of my head. I do like hyper cum inflation. Nipple Fucking is also weird and doesn't get much play. Oh and all the way through is kinda hard to get as well

'Older guy' as you state there is by far not as old as you might imagine. For many it will be around the 30-year mark, which to me is young. It's all a matter of perspective.

'Older guy' as you state there is by far not as old as you might imagine. For many it will be around the 30-year mark, which to me is young. It's all a matter of perspective.
Kinda missing the point.

Regardless of whatever age "older" means

Older M / Younger F = Common request
Younger M / Older F = Rarely accepted

Last edited:
I’m one of those players who would list large age gaps as one of my limits. Occasionally, I do end up having up to a 10-year gap between characters because of their respective professions. But other than that, yeah, I usually don’t include it.

Since there seems to be discussion about the difficulty of finding an RP with age gap as a kink, it might be helpful to others to know why I don’t like it. In my case, it usually adds nothing to the story. My partner’s character usually doesn’t play any differently than if they had been younger or older. I just see an overabundant usage of phrases like ‘old man’ or ‘older woman’ in the narration, instead of hinting at that through their actions. Say, I’m playing against an older, married man, he forgets about his family almost the moment the characters meet. Or, if I’m playing the ‘older’ woman, he acts demure and experienced from the get go to go along with MC’s personality.

And this is mostly why I don’t like it, even if nobody asked me about it really =)

Hardest: Love a good RP of a studly Black man railing a girl with big boobs, no matter her race.

Weirdest: Someone else mentioned incest, I like the step person part of it. Like Step son and sexy milf kind of stuff.

Hardest: Would probably have to be being a sub that is seduced by supernatural creatures like vampires, succubus, nagas, lamias, etc.

Weirdest: Female feet. It's just a fetish I've had for a long time and I'm always grateful when I find an rp partner that won't judge and rp it with me.

just thought of another one....being violated with tentacles....you know, like on an Octopuss, complete with suckers

did a vampire story once but with a twist....instead of blood my female vamp needed pussy nectar

Mmm sounds like fun! But I like the idea of a vampire sucking out spiritual energy to both keep alive but also keep a group of women as slaves.

My most extreme kink these days is wild takes that you see in cartoons and used in sexual scenarios, of course, sometimes it has to be done right. The silliness of it can take away from the sexiness of the scenario though. On top of that, multiple breasts is another, but my kinks can get quite weird. Even animate objects.~

Hardest: I'm pretty sure that would be my dirty, sloppy anal fetish (recieving). Or maybe my bestiality fetish (only larger animals, though)... or my ageplay fetish (I tend to go as young as a site allows if the other writer is down for it). Or just roll them into one big, hard-to-cater-to fetish of dirty anal bestiality with MC being a (15 y/o). lol

Weirdest: Oviposition. Being filled up with eggs from some alien/monstrous creature to the point of bulging out in distended proportions. Then being plugged by aforementioned creature with an excreted substance that solidifies into a sticky, rubber-like substance to keep all the eggs inside until they hatch.

I don't need any reassurance, though. I know that by most ppls standards these kinks/fetishes are pretty out there.

I believe my desire to have my character wearing a wedding dress anywhere except during her wedding is my weirdest kink. Hardest for me is to play a character who doesn't end up enjoying it when she is being forcefully taken sexually. It can be a completely non con scene and I can even promise that she won't enjoy it, but then I'm unable to keep the promise. Many times I just end up not doing the scene because I know it will be hard for me to write her not enjoying it. 9 out of 10 times I want her to end up enjoying it so I have to decline doing scenes when the scene calls for her to never enjoy it. Rest of the scene could be perfect for me, then there is that issue and I have to back out.

@Murdergurl Just wanting to quickly add a thumbs up for the oviposition thing.

Now I'm not quite sure what is meant by hardest kink. Hardest to find people that are also into, or will work with it? I might need to explained for me. As for weirdest, well I guess that would be subjective but I have a few that could qualify.

Weirdest: Hypnosis with cock, balls, breasts, or pussy; addictive or mind/body affecting fluids; machine clothing designed for sexual torture or living clothing like an alien that is either parasitic or symbiotic while fucking the wearer; and since I showed my approval for it I suppose I should also mention oviposition. Though the weirder element to me is that even though I enjoy the egg-laying thing actual pregnancy is an instant turn off.

@Murdergurl Just wanting to quickly add a thumbs up for the oviposition thing.

Now I'm not quite sure what is meant by hardest kink. Hardest to find people that are also into, or will work with it? I might need to explained for me. As for weirdest, well I guess that would be subjective but I have a few that could qualify.

Weirdest: Hypnosis with cock, balls, breasts, or pussy; addictive or mind/body affecting fluids; machine clothing designed for sexual torture or living clothing like an alien that is either parasitic or symbiotic while fucking the wearer; and since I showed my approval for it I suppose I should also mention oviposition. Though the weirder element to me is that even though I enjoy the egg-laying thing actual pregnancy is an instant turn off.

I've actually seen a lot of RPs since the Venom movie where a symbiote alien fucks the wearer of the "alien suit", so to speak. I don't do canon RPs so I don't chide in. but I thought I'd just letcha know

That's not what got my interest with it but makes a lot of sense now that you say it. I also prefer to avoid canon characters myself, but maybe I'll find someone who's into the concept if there are really that many people into that. Thanks for letting me know.

Hmm. :unsure: Weirdest I would say...knotting/tying/stuckage? There's just something about the two not being able to part after copulating that is (y) to me. It doesn't always have to be from the phallic side either, the receiver can tense too much to pull/slip free of too. It's a sporadic want at most, don't look for it often.

Hardest would be finding monsters/creatures to dominate. The idea of MC putting a big bad minotaur on his back and having her way is tantalizing, same as the typical elf woman tying down an orc and ravishing him instead of the usual opposite. Most that write monsters/creatures - as I've encountered - aren't of the submissive variety, and those of said variety tend to write human or similar.

Right now I have a kink for being enslaved(Not the weird part) and being milked like a cow.

Back
Top Bottom