Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your weirdest / hardest kink?

Ah ok. I got plots centered around the idea of Human/Monster girls getting paired up, those interest me so much. It's just tough finding people or it's quite the waiting game. :v
It is! Had a monster girl thread way back, and it got no hits. :<

Monster girls is a big one for me. It's one of the tops in my RT. But I have more luck checking out other people's request threads and messaging them than I do from my own request thread. I'd say about 98% of the fun roleplays I've done on here have been from responding to someone else's thread.

Anyway, to answer the question, cuckqueaning I suppose? Or monstrous monster girls, maybe. I don't know, I have a lot of weird ones that might be worse than those. To me, they're all just normal though.

Hardest: Femdom/pegging. I don't often crave specific kinks but when I do get a feeling for one, stuck in my head for some reason, this one has been the hardest to get going. I've been RPing for many, many years, never gotten one to get there those few times I feel it. Thankfully I don't really crave specific kinks often.

Weirdest: Urethra play/Sounding. I don't even know why it gets in my head...but it's there every so often.

So quick backstory; I have a role whose description is basically; I am a trillionaire genius businessman/scientist and you are my latest prototype an android who is part-secretary, part-bodyguard and part-sexbot, ideally you would start as an AI and we build your body and character as we go.

Now I've found a few people to do it who really nail the writing part of it (alas those rps ended too soon) but I found one girl who was into asfr and really knew her shit on building a sexbot, so that kink kinda came into my repertoire and it's probably my weirdest and hardest kink to meet. I typically don't even list it most of the time.

Hardest: ass sucking. Since I am really into humiliation/dehumanization, things like girl forced to suck out guy's ass sound hot. It is the hardest, tho, because out of all my kinks, it is the most distanced between fantasy (a.k.a. thing that I would write about and pat my kitty because) and reality (a.k.a. thing that I would do irl).

Weirdest: dick worshiping. It might not sound that weird, but it is a complex one. As cock worshiping should be the only purpose in girl's life, everything that comes out of it is precious. So, piss play, drinking piss. Cum baths, cum covering everyday meal (cum in actual food), eating cum that leaks out of the pussy or ass -- scooping it with a spoon, not a drop wasted. Always sleeping with a cock in one of the holes seems like a basic thing actually.

Hardest: probably really violent snuff.
Weirdest: vore's been doing something for me lately, and vore is pretty damn weird.

I'm a sucker for threads like this...always fun to pick people's brains and learn the intricacies behind all the different kinks.

That being said, I'm in agreement with a lot of what's already been said! I LOVE monstergirls - they're so cute, but I think everyone has a little different take on them, so it can be hard to match up in a productive way. I have the same thoughts on pregnancy and even have a disclaimer in my RT - I'll do it, but I don't want to get into gritty details about birthing or actually raise offspring.

Hardest and weirdest are probably the same: Breast growth/milking - but because I usually write scifi and fantasy, it's usually from a spell or augment or something. Personally, I find the idea of actual human lactation/feeding off-putting (to say the least) in real life, but for some reason it's really fun to write.

Any plot involving Impreg/Risk of impreg. That has everyone I know running for the hills 99% of the time.

This surprises me in online play where the consequences aren't real. I guess I could see why even the idea of it is a boner killer. I love it because of the consequences for the character – it's usually either a very egotistical and/or selfish act on the male's part.

Hardest- pokemon on trainer fucking or piss play. Incest also.

Weirdest- pissing inside of the pussy or ass while fucking. Or waterworks while being fucked.

Hardest, probably branding/tattooing cause I'm sadistic and possessive. Weirdest, probably uh.... idk? I don't know if any of them are classifiable as "weird"

For me pregnancy is certainly a bone killer, just the though of pregnancy... But alternatively, lactation is hot. Not sure why. But breastfeeding as an adult is a turn on.

Hardest: watersports, but more like toilet slavery with swallowing the urine. It pairs with femdom, where you get treated like a toilet to your domme. I think it's the loss of control, the objectification, the fact that you're treated as something so demeaning.

Breath play too. Usually smothered by a breast or ass, but hanging by a noose can be a turn on.

Wierdest: giantess, more specifically being shrunk to say 5 inches to an inch tall. Then being treated like a pet and/or toy to the giantess. That feeling of being helpless, the loss of control (again), and it sounds fun to ride around in a pair of panties or bra.

Then there's transformation, into actual inanimate objects, usually something sexy like a pair of panties, a bra, a dildo, or even other objects that a woman might use. Clothing, lipstick, even a glass of wine.

I think all of the above is about losing control, and being treated like you're nothing. Not sure why it's such a turn on.

I think I only have one and that would be post orgasm for the male. It just when it is at its realist to me. I don’t know if I am answering this right lol

Hardest: Probably watersports or aggressive violence/combat
Weirdest: Hmm... too many weird ones that I can't put a finger on just one... hehe

Weird and hard is the same for me. I like to ride that line between dub-con and just over the line like the girls in ugly bastard. But most guys, even the ones that advertise as being extreme, at some point will need me to transition over to some form of having my deep need for domination or whatever awakened and basically enjoying it. On a humanity level, I’m inspired by the fact that, from what I’ve seen, there are very few true sadists. On a fantasy level, most d/s and “extreme” is just window dressing for vanilla.

I will agree that it is hard to find a MILF/mature type character as well, but I have one kink (more of a fetish) that I've found hard to find partners for. I have a head hair fetish, something on the uncommon side and most partners aren't usually willing to do it to its full extent. I've grown used to not being able to play with it but the desire is still there.

On a humanity level, I’m inspired by the fact that, from what I’ve seen, there are very few true sadists. On a fantasy level, most d/s and “extreme” is just window dressing for vanilla.
Really? Huh, usually when I either encounter someone or someone comes to me for a RP (especially for an Alien related RP) it always ends up with an attempt to turn it into some bizarre extreme dom/sub sex slave fest. Even though I'd make it clear I'd like something more romantic/vanilla.

I have a weird thing for animals/aliens/monsters, with weird or huge cocks and just the different shapes and stuff. Or like tentacles and egg depositing. Most people are pretty weirded out by me wanting to bang non humans. Let's just say I've seen a lot of 3d and hentai stuff 😂

I have a weird thing for animals/aliens/monsters, with weird or huge cocks and just the different shapes and stuff. Or like tentacles and egg depositing. Most people are pretty weirded out by me wanting to bang non humans. Let's just say I've seen a lot of 3d and hentai stuff 😂
Who hasn't? I share that kink

Back
Top Bottom