Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your weirdest / hardest kink?

Non con where MC finds no enjoyment in being on the receiving side of the non con. I like the idea of doing that, but it's a struggle because I can't stop MC from not finding enjoyment in the end.

Raises hand.

Medical that isn't sexual or sexual based
Non con that does NOT involve the one on the receiving end enjoying it and looking for more and the like.

Forced feminization would be mine. Though I like the idea of force I will also go down the feminization path without much force. :rolleyes:

Still searching for milfs (especially family members.

I'm a big fan off non-con (I'm happy to play either a human or non-human character)

Hmm, probably transformation related stuff, like petrification, liliraune or other monster girl transformations etc.

Also hypnosis/mental transformation related stuff, especially in the same context (stuff like Nominu, ibenz009 and similar artists)

honestly the amount of people that also like watersports is pretty relieving lol. i'll write almost anything that's not really in my limits in the right contexts or with the right partners, even if it's 'weirder' or if i'm personally not into it just for the fun of it. but more specifically, i've always wanted to write a scene where a character with a penis pisses inside my character's pussy.

i've actually gotten some partners open to it, but it never got to the point in the story where it fit lol.

the appeal for watersports for me is probably the humiliation and possessiveness if it's done by a more dominant character. for a submissive character, it's the feeling of losing control over one's body if that makes sense?

Back
Top Bottom