Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Kodi nodded his head "I'll leave that to you I don't know many of the guards here so I do not know who to trust" Kodi knew their safety came first

Brayden was just commenting that he probably wasn't the best person to talk to her about it either. He hardly knew her.

"exactlly by hardly knowing her you would be impartail while she needs to feed I feel there is somethign more keeping her from doing so somethign she refuses to tell anyone maybe she will confide in you" Kodi could only hope that was the case

As they had been talking, Ariella had woken up and was leaning against the headboard of the bed. Currently she was just gazing out the window, lost in thought

Ariella was looking over at him for a moment in time before she was speaking "We have a spy within the palace."

"Kodi and Brayden as well as a couple others are looking in to it" Maliki was curious how they could have a spy but then again it wasn't impossible

Ariella was just commenting that she wasn't at all surprised that they were looking into it. She was pushing some of her hair out of her face.

Ariella was just commenting that there was no need for them to be that worried. With that she was giving a faint smirk as she was leaning forward a bit, hair falling over her shoulders.

Ariella was just sighing before she was commenting "This war seems absolutely pointless. And stupid. Yet... I have to wonder.... Why. What are they seeking?" She was stretching a bit although being mindful of her side. She could still feel the effects of the poison, but she ignored it for the time being.

“Who know you are both powerful so they could want your powers but other then that I don’t know” Maliki shrugged lightly and then shook his head

Ariella was just shrugging before she was just shifting and sitting on the edge of the bed. Nope she wasn't getting up at all, however she was looking at him over her shoulder. "You look exhausted. You should get some rest." She was commenting. Even if he decided to fall asleep there for a bit.

"i will be fine for a little bit longer besides they have to find a suitable replacement for me while I rest" Maliki wouldn't leave her unguarded especially not now that they had discovered a spy

Ariella was looking at him before she spoke, "You look dead exhausted. Even your aura is.... so dull in color compared to that of others." With that she was tilting her head a bit before she spoke, "Well since you are my guard this means that you have to listen to my orders. That being said.... Come over here and lie down for a bit, rest. I'll be fine for a few hours. If there is a spy.... then they'll be watching the room; if they don't see you leave then they will assume you are still in here." And even then.... there were wards on the door that would activate if somebody will ill intentions tried to come in.

Ariella was just watching him for a moment before she was leaning against the headboard once again. Nope she wasn't going to give him a choice in the matter.

Back
Top Bottom