Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

“I understand that but Aranya wouldn’t deny her the chance to reclaim her home as she has done” Greg looked at Kodi “I think there is more then just a master and slave relationship between them but nothing can grow because he is stuck”

Brayden just shrugged then spoke "I don't know. She is sullen and quiet, which is a bit strange for her. Especially after her memories came back."

“We can talk to her when we get there as I doubt anyone of will be allowed to leave right away” Greg had a feeling they would all be going under medical exams

Brayden was speaking "We can attempt but... I feel like she has been around Viv for to long. There is that stubbornness. "

“That is a good and bad thing but for now we need to focus on getting to the demon realm and forcing Kodi to shift back” Greg then sighed lightly

Brayden was nodding g before he spoke "The rest of this trip is going to be difficult. Especially for Viv, even with Kodi carrying her. The demonic miasma... Bad for humans. And it get stronger the closer we get."

Brayden was nodding before he was commenting that they all needed some sleep. Even Ariella was ready asleep, laying near the fire.

Vivian was rousing a bit when he was lightly rocking her away. Ariella wasn't in the cave at the time, she was standing outside just gazing up at the sky. And Brayden was working on getting something made for breakfast.

Ariella was just looking at Kodi for a moment although she didn't seem to respond at all, was just commenting that they would probably want to get moving sooner rather than later. Vivian was getting up to her feet with Greg's help.

Brayden was handing over the bit of food that he had made. Something that they could all munch on while they were walking.

Greg took his before setting. Vivian on Kodis back and then he moved and put Ari there as well “I want us to run today to try and get closer and yes Ari I know you could keep up but I want you to keep Vic from falling off Kodi”

Ariella was just looking at Greg for a moment before she spoke, "I can do that." With that she was wrapping her arms around Vivian gently from behind.

Brayden followed after them and over the next few hours they had made it quite the distance. Ariella was keeping her sense open and had magic wrapped around the group, so that one couldn't sense them.

Vivian was just looking around a bit although she was just leaning back into Ariella a bit, mumbling something to her. The temperature was getting a lot colder.

Back
Top Bottom