Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the hell are you doing here!? (me and Angel)

She sighed softly and slipped to the side of him. She played with his hair lightly, stroking her fingers through it. "I know..." She sighed softly and rested her head against his chest, kneading against pecs lightly. "I really care about you too. But how can we just stay away from each other like that? I can't... Could you?" She tilted her head back to look up into his eyes. Her own sparkled in the moonlight along with built up tears that she held back from falling.

He looked up into her teared filled eyes, and a hand came up to gently brush them away. As much as he wanted to keep her safe, seeing her eyes like that killed him on the inside. His arms went around her, pulling her close, pulling her head to his chest. He could never see her like that, it might actually kill him next time. "I can't..." He whispered softly, his eyes closing as his hand slowly went through her hair. "I can't just disappear from you."

Her fingers kneaded his chest lightly as she heard his words. Her eyes winced lightly, the tears falling. It wasn't because she was sad, but happy. Those were the words she wanted to hear and her heart fluttered in her chest. She nuzzled her head closer to his chest, her arms wrapping around him more tightly now. "Good. Because I'm never letting you go." Her voice was as soft as his was, only more broken up from her tears. she sniffled lightly, and buried her head into his chest so he couldn't see her cry.

He heard her words, felt her arms going around him, and his went around hers, soft and slowly stroking over her back. He felt her tears fall onto his chest, and a hand came up, lifting her chin so he could look into her eyes. His hand brushed the tears from her eyes and cheeks, before he leaned forward, kissing her softly, a fiery, but loving, kiss. "I won't ever ask you to leave." He whispered, his arm around her pulling her tighter against him. Afraid to let her go.

When he lifted her chin so that he could see her, she almost pulled away, but he had already got her. Her eyes met his, sparkling sapphire eyes misty with tears. When he wiped her tears away, she felt her heart fluttering a mile a minute... Then as he kissed her she thought she could melt right before him. She kissed him back, pushing more into it for she didn't want to stop too soon. As she pulled away when he did, his words rung in her ears like the beautiful Transiberian Orchestra. She couldn't respond... She was too happy. However... the night was still young. Too young for the both of them to give in to their weakened bodies. She found herself un-wanting to move. His arms fit perfectly around her and her head so comfortably on his chest. "Make me yours forever." Her voice was barely audible, but her lips were right by his ear as she spoke. Her warm breath rolling over it.

He was content with holding her to him, running fingers through her hair as he nuzzled against her. But as he heard her words, a shiver of surprise and joy went through him. He was nearly spent completely, and he was barely hard now, pressed against her. "Now?" He whispered into her ear, softly instead of his normal velvet voice that he had with her. "But I'm completely spent right now. Give me just a little bit, love. And I will. I promise."

She smiled softly, a light chuckle escaping her lips as she sat up. Her hand reached behind his hair, tugging of the band that held it back. Light she ran her fingers through it, scratching her nail against his scalp comfortably as she did so. "That's not what I meant love..." She bit her bottom lip, leaning back before him. With her left hand she swept any extra hair away from her neck and chest, baring her bare flesh before him. "I mean make me yours... for eternity." That soft New Zealand accent slipped out through her words as she spoke to him so passionately. She leaned closer to him again, bringing her soft, bare flesh before him once more. "Mark me. No one else can have me but you." Her words almost sounded pleadingly. Her eyes were narrow and her whole persona was sincere. She wanted to be his... like this forever.

He bit his lip softly as he listened, watching her move up. His eyes slowly went over her perfect, magnificent body, before locking at her exposed neck, watching her pull her hair away. His own was like a aura around his head as she moved down again, and he kissed her deeply, passionately. "You have a lot to learn, Sivamet." He whispered into her ear huskily, gently nipping her earlobe. "We only claim in the heat of love. I need some time to get my energy back, or else it just won't be right."

She blushed softly, embarrassed at how she lacked that information. She bit her bottom lip as she nodded to his words. She was very impatient... Not to have sex with him, no. She had self-control when it came to that. But to make herself his forever. With the dangers of their lives being threatened because of their conflicting races, she wanted to waste no time what so ever. She wanted the ability to deny all men that she allured and return to her love. Alex. She slipped to the side of him and smiled lightly, snuggling close to him. She loved being in his arms. It made her feel secure and safe. Nothing else in the world gave her these feelings. The want, the desire... all of it consumed her. She didn't care about how her life was threatened. Just the life she could have with him for the time given.

He felt her roll onto his side, and he rolled with her, laying facing her. His arms went around her and pulled her close, and he kissed her gently. Trying to get rid of all of her fears. But he broke the kiss soon, looking deep into her eyes with a devilish smile. "That doesn't stop me from pleasing you until I am ready." He said in a low, husky voice, before nipping her lip. "Think you can wait for me to get back?" His breath was hot against her lips, and he got out of the bed. He put on a robe and closed it, leaving the room quickly with a chuckle.

"He was back in a few minutes, holding a container that was tan and covered. aAll that she would be able to tell if she touched it was that it was a little cold.

She blushed deeply as he rolled beside her and kissed her. She could feel herself getting weaker beneath him, but before she could get to into it he had stopped. She whimpered softly. She wanted more, the taste of his lips against hers was like a drug to her. She needed it always. Hearing his words made her body squirm lightly beneath him, feeling her core react pleasantly to his words, but she tried to hide it. She bit her bottom lip and nodded as she looked into his eyes. However, he was already almost gone before she even had the chance to answer him.

She didn't miss him too much, for he was back rather quickly. She eyed the container in his hand, her left eyebrow quirking lightly out of curiosity. "What's that?" She sat up from the bed, leaning her back against the wall as she looked over at him.

He smiled at her question. "You will see." He said softly, moving over to the bed and bending down. He came back up with the pair of handcuffs. "Do you trust me?" He asked in a soft voice, as he laid her back, moving onto her and taking her hands with his, leading them to the head of the bed.

'You will see?' Kari wasn't one for games... but for some reason she was fully allured. As he laid her back, she could feel her body tingle with anticipation for what he was planning. She bit her bottom lip in a smile, not fighting back against his hold on her hands. "Yes. I trust you." Her eyes watched him intently, her mouth slightly agape as she tried to catch her breath.

He smiled as he heard her approval, and he kissed her, a hot, searing kiss that he could feel heating up his whole body. His hands pulled hers through the bars and handcuffed them on the other side with a few small clicks. He broke the kiss as he withdrew his hands, opening and peeling off the robe. He grabbed the container and carried it over to the bed, opening it and watching a smoke puff come out. His hand went in and pulled out a single piece of ice as he smiled. He was slow in moving it over her body, starting with the edge over one side of her neck and trailing it to the other. He pulled the piece down to her chest, circling it over her breast and rubbing her nipple lightly before moving it to her other breast and doing the same. What was left slowly trailed down her body, over her soft stomach before reaching her core, rubbing her clit for a moment before sliding it into her, watching it melt completely in a matter of seconds.

As kissed her and distracted her from the handcuffs, she couldn't help but feel her core already getting wet with excitement. As he pulled away, she moved her arms a bit to get a little more comfortable, the chains clanking against the bars. She watched him closely as she derobed himself, biting her bottom lip as she did so. She looked at the container and watched as the cold puff escaped from the lid. Her eyes widened. "Ice?!" His sadistic smile fogged her mind of any rational thoughts that could have been going through her mind. She blushed intensely, feeling her body heating up more and more just before the ice touched her skin. As it came into contact wit her neck, she could feel the chills traveling down her spine and coating her skin. She purred softly, her eyes closing lightly as she began to work down. She was perfectly fine until he reached her sensitive little nipple on her breasts. A sharp gasp left her lips, her back arching lightly even as he switched to the other one, another moan leaving her soft lips. As the ice slid down her stomach she was able to relax again. It made a few of her stomach muscles twitch, but she was still able to catch her breath for the time being. that is until the cold rock hit her clit. Her head lashed back, her back arching as she squealed out. She could feel her clit getting hard instantly from the ice... just as quickly it was gone and she let out all the air she was holding in as he slowly pushed it inside her core. She whimpered softly, feeling her walls constrict around the cold substance, her clenching wall pushing out the melting water as it did so. "D-don't watch! Alex..." Her cheeks were hot and flushed with embarrassment as more lukewarm water slipped out of her entrance from how fast the ice was melt... her core walls twitching around it.

He smiled as he watched the warmed water drip from her, bending down in front of her core. "You seem to need to be warmed up a bit." He said in a low, husky voice, before his tongue darted out, licking the water up before flicking over her entrance and clit fast. His mouth went up slowly, going over the trail he left with the ice cube, taking a little time to nip and suck on her nipples, and lightly nipping at her neck to clean it off.

He pulled back after finishing his work, and he pulled out another ice cube. He did the same thing at least three more times, trailing the cube down her body the same exact way, ending it with it melting inside her hot core, before his mouth went up her body to warm where the cube cooled her down.

Feeling his tongue drove her nuts. Her moans becoming a lot more erotic and exotic than usual the more he pleased her core with it. As he began to move away however, she wanted more of it. She whimpered lightly, her hands moving to push his head back down. Only to be reminded she couldn't move them in such a way. She whimpered lightly once more, her back arching every time as previous, and even more as he licked her sensitive core. Her cheeks were flushed still, her body never truly cooling down. She could feel the bed beneath her from how fast the ice was melting on her steaming body... especially when it was pushed into her core. The cold ice tightened her walls to new extremes, literally gripping anything that entered. Even if it was Alex's pinky. Her eyes closed, tearing up lightly from she liked... loved this humiliation as more water squirted from her tight entrance. "Alex! It's too embarassing! Don't look at my pussy!"

He smirked as he heard her cry out every time, now asking him not to look. He licked up the water that squirted out before flicking her clit quickly, sliding his pinky into her, thrusting it fast as he felt her new tight grip. "You want me to." He whispered into her ear, nipping her lobe. "You get off when I do naughty stuff like this to you. You probably would get off if i had all your friends in here right now to watch." He kissed to her lips, nipping lightly. "Not that I would. You are mine and mine alone." He rubbed his hard length against her core, enjoying how wet she was now, his hands beside her shoulders.

"How much do you want it?"

Despite her wishes he still continued to embarrass her by staring at her obedient core. Not even just that but violated it. As she felt his tongue lapping up the liquid that slipped from her entranced and licked her clit, she found herself moaning involuntary. Then as he slipped his pinky into her new found tightness, she squealed lightly. Even though it was just his pinky, she could feel everything! Hearing his words caused her to blush as if the most embarrassing thing could have happened to her. Then as he spoke of her friends watching, her eyes shut tightly, looking away from him in attempts to hide her reaction and her excitement. Once he kissed her lips and spoke his next sentence she calmed down, the blush still remaining. She smiled softly, her heart racing in her chest as she thought about how special she was to him and vice versa. Now it was at the point where he was torturing her, teasing her need for him as her wrists yanked hard against the cuffs. Wanting desperately to break them and force him to give it to her. She was in no position to try and take.

"Really bad! I need you! Makes me yours Alex. NOW!"

Her need made him smile, and his hands moved up her arms, before undoing the handcuffs and throwing them to the side. His hands rested at her shoulders again as he teased for a moment. "As you wish." He whispered deep and huskily, before he slowly slid into her. He moaned out, throwing his head back as he buried deep in her. She was so tight! He should have expected it from her grip on his pinky, but it was so much more than he thought. He slowly did a few thrusts before finding her lips with his, kissing her in a heated passion.

As he released her hands from their binds, she smiled softly, rubbing her wrists lightly before they slid around his neck. Once he grabbed onto her shoulders, she was sure he was going to give it to her... Only to find out he was teasing some more." She whimpered softly, but his words cut her off. The next thing she new she was screaming in ecstasy. She could feel a major difference from her tightness. It almost felt as if he had grown... not longer but thicker. When truth be told her walls shrunk from the cold ice. Her body shook... it almost hurt from how tight she was but the overall feeling was amazing. She continued to moan and scream. But all her lustful and exotic sounds were cut off by his warm, soft lips. She calmed down slightly, though her heart was beating a mile a minute from. All she could think about was becoming his for eternity... to be marked as his... But even those thoughts were getting hazy.

He made the kiss even deeper as his eyes closed, letting a long moan escape into her mouth, holding himself under slight control. Even if he lost it, it was inscribed in him what she wanted, the need to mark her as his own. His thrusts were deep and powerful, like a piston in her tight gripping folds. He moaned louder before he started whispering, chanting, in a different language, low and velvety as he thrusted in her.

The kiss just added to her lustful haze. Her hips moving with his to get the full feeling of his entire cock pierced deep into her. Her core welcomed it so eagerly. Her tight walls gripping onto his meat, and even pulled him in more. She was sure their neighbors were getting sick of hearing her scream and moan to this man that put her in ecstasy every night. She didn't care, she loved the way he drugged her with his cock. As he began to chant she felt lost. Dazed by the words he was saying. Finding herself becoming mezmerize and trapped in his sultry voice, causing a delightful chill to travel down her spine.

Her movement with him made him almost falter in his chanting. Almost. He made sure his voice stayed even and low, teasing her senses as he buried himself in her, over and over again. His chanting stopped, and he moaned out finally, a long, deep moan, as his lips traveled down to her neck, his fangs growing. He bit down, moaning again as he blood pooled into his mouth. His hand went behind her head, pulling her to his neck. Willing her to bite and finish the ritual.

She felt herself growing weaker just from his thrusts alone. His voice was alluring, she could feel her body tingling all over. Knowing well it was heating up her blood for him. Then when she least expected it, his sharp fangs pierced into her neck. She squealed out, her body jerking and spazzing from the the feeling. It hurt more than normally, but it felt amazing. As he brought her to his neck, she didn't hesitate nor held back. Her fangs pierced into his neck hungrily, moaning softly as his blood spilled over her taste buds.

Back
Top Bottom