Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the hell are you doing here!? (me and Angel)

He couldn't help but watch her as she stripped, nearly mesmerized. But when he heard her words, feeling her push him back and kiss at his neck as she rubbed against him, he tried to push her off, wiggling slightly to get away. But he was almost out of fight, his hormones draining him from the ability to fight. He couldn't give in, for both of their sakes. But he couldn't say no to her, either...

She giggled lightly to herself, pulling away from his neck and moving to his lips. However, instead of just kissing him she slipped her tongue past his lips, making it wrestle with his own. Just as she was about to feel him fight again, she dropped her hips down to his. Moaning out in their kiss as his cock pierced deep inside her. She didn't move her hips just yet, getting used to feeling once more. "You taste and feel so good Alex."

Her kiss was drugging, hypnotic, his lips holding hers in a deep kiss as his tongue danced around hers. He felt her hips slide over his, forcing him deep into her folds, his lips releasing a long moan into her mouth. He heard her words and blushed. "We shouldn't be doing this..." he said quietly, looking away.

She smiled softly, leaning in as he turned away. She nipped his ear softly, letting her warm breath roll over it. "Yeah well, people shoould drink or smoke but they still do it." She pulled back, her look softening as she carressed his cheek that was farthest away from her. Slowly she pulled his head to face her again. "I can't..." She sighed softly, trying to gather the words to say. "I can't just let go of you like that." Her look became innocent again, but despite the look her hips began to move again lightly, gasping lightly as she did so, feeling his cock massage her core walls so perfectly.

He heard her words, feeling her every touch, looking her in the eyes when she looked at him. He couldn't help but kiss her lightly, but he moaned out as she started to ride him. "I can't endanger you, I can't let my kind come and kill you for this..." He said in a whisper, eyes closing.

She sat up, burry his cock deep inside of her, but she didn't move. "That's what you're afraid of Alex?" Her tone was slightly irritated but she kept it sweet and soft. She stroked his cheek softly and looked right into his eyes. "How could they find out about us? Do they come and spy on you or something?" Her thumb continued to carress his cheek softly.

He let out a soft moan as she sat back, pushing him deep into her. "They... will find out." he said softly, trying to keep a clear mind. "They always... do..." His hands slowly went down, gently resting at her hips. "I... don't want anything to happen to you..." His voice was a whisper, his eyes closed as he tried to focus the scrambling thoughts in his mind.

She bit her bottom lip as she listened to his words. It almost seemed as if it had happened before. "I can't just stop!" She began to bounce harder and faster. Tears almost welling in her eyes as she continued to ride him. She didn't know why she felt this way. She had just met him and he was a vampire for christ sake. She had fallen so hard and so quick, and she knew he felt the same. She leaned forward again, locking her lips onto his, forcing his arms tightly around her as she did so.

He moaned out as he felt her move faster and harder on him, his hands squeezing the sides of her hips slightly. His hips were moving with hers, thrusting fast into her. he felt her move down and kiss him again, and he returned it, kissing her deeply, in heated passion, as his arms went around her and pulled her close to him. His teeth gently nipped as he pumped into her, unable to stop himself now.

Kira pulled back with a slightly malicious grin on her face. Forcefully she grasped onto his wrists. She held them tightly, pressing them down with her left hand. She reached over to her pile of clothes, pulling out a beautiful pair of silver handcuffs. She pulled him up into a sitting position, kissing him hungrily, her tongue lashing agaisnt his. She moaned out softly, while distracting him slipped the handcuffs on at the same time on either wrist. As soon as she heard them click, her hand pressed against his chest and pushed him back roughly. She leaned back beginning to bounce rough and hard. Her moans were so loud she heard a few people yelling down the hall for her to keep it down. But she couldn't... it felt amazing!

She was distracting him from something, but he didn't know what. By the time he heard the clicks of the handcuffs, it was too late. He struggled for half a moment before she was on him again, kissing her deeply. Her hips were moving hard and fast on him, pushing him deep into her core, and it make him moan out loudly with her. He broke the kiss, moving, trying to find her neck. He needed to feed, not having done so in a few nights, and her blood was taunting, teasing, pulsing so fast in her veins. His hips thrusted up fast, hard, trying to make her more lax in letting him, and mkaing her blood that much hotter.

Shegasped hard, her simple moans turning into exotic screams for pleasure. His cock gave her core no mercey and she loved it. She saw his fangs bare and she could smeel his hunger. She pulled back from him. She knew exactly how both of them reacted for each other's blood. She exposed her claw and cut across the side of her neck, letting her blood drip down from the open cut to let him smell it. "How bad do you miss it?"

He let out a groan as she pulled back, then a moan as she cut her neck, the smell of her blood so intoxicating, making his mouth water. His hips thrusted up faster, pulling more moans from his mouth. "I need it!" He moaned out, his head trying to reach for her neck. "I can't live without your erotic, exotic taste!"

She smiled softly, her cheeks blushing as he admitted that he needed her. She bit her bottom lip, letting out a soft moan. She pulled him back up, her hand cupping behind his head and bringing it to her neck. "Taste." Her eyes closed, waiting for that rush she knew that was coming and that made her weak. He was the only one who could make her feel like that. Her hips didn't cease to bounce, his cock continue to drive into her especially withthe help of his thrusts which made her continue to moan.

He felt her bring his head to her neck, and he reveled in her taste, his tongue slowly licking up the blood that had slid down her neck before flicking his tongue over where she had cut, sealing it. His fangs grew and he bit down on her vein, feeling the blood burst and pool in his mouth, making him moan lightly as he drank. It was exhilarating to be drinking her, thrusting deep and fast into her folds in pace with her.

Feeling his fangs pierce into her made her cry out. It only hurt for a second, when they first enter her vein. After that her body submits to pure ecstacy. As he drank it forced all of her body to swim to the open wound in her neck. And the blood rush through her veins drove her crazy. If it wouldn't kill her, she would have him drain her. She loved the feeling that much, plus with him thrusting into her... she could feel her core getting wetter and wetter. More wet than she had ever been... "Yes! ALEX!"

He moaned at her screams, pulling his fangs back and licking the blood off his lips. They returned to her neck, his tongue sealing the bite as his hips moved faster, wanting her pleasure before his own. His hand moved to behind her head, drawing her lips to his own neck. "bite and drink." he said softly, moaning out as he moved faster. he needed the bite, the eroticness of it.

She could feel herself getting weaker from him draining, but she didn't care. She loved it, and she didn't want him to stop as he pulled away. she whimpered softly, but she knew if he took more it would be dangerous. She moaned softly, leaning into his neck. She could feel her core walls spazzing and twitching around his cock for more. Her mouth watered as she neared his neck, her tongue licking over his jugular teasingly. She wasn't just teasing him, but herself as well. She couldn't hold it in anymore. Her long fangs bared and pierced into his neck, his blood pouring into her mouth. She moaned exotically and drank slowly as her eyes flickered shut. She continued to moan as the liquid fire rushed over her taste buds.

Her teasing lips and tongue played on his neck as her walls shook and grabbed at his already sensitive member, and he moaned out loudly, his arms pulling slightly at the handcuffs, wanting out of them to wrap around her. He would do it himself, but his mind was too scrambled to focus enough to do it. He felt the bite, and he screamed in pleasure, eyes closing as he felt his blood leaving his body to hers. His hips thrusted frantically, needing her orgasm first. He was so close to his, he doubted that he would be able to hold on much longer.

His thrusts were amazingly fast and she could barely hold in her screams. She could feel her juices splashing out of her with every thrust. She pulled from his neck, letting out a soft chuckle. She lifted her hips lightly so that he couldn't fully thrust into her and slow down his orgasm. She leaned in, lick the edge of his ear lightly before whispering into it, letting her warm breath roll over it. "Focus... and you can have at me Alex." She grinned lightly, returning to his neck to lick over her bite marks, and get her last taste in.

He groaned loudly as she moved up, nearly off of him and high enough that he wouldn't be able to bury himself deep in her. Then her words, followed by her tongue on his neck, made him moan out. His eyes closed a little lighter as his mind stretched out, going to the handcuffs. It took a few moments to focus enough, but his hands slid out from the handcuffs, wrapping around her. His hands slowly moved up her body and held her shoulders, pulling her down hard, burying deep in her fast, rough, making him moan out in need. He moaned and panted against her neck, kissing and licking at her pulse as he thrusted fast and rough in her, his hands pulling her up at her shoulders before pulling her down hard, his hips moving with them.

Once he slipped from the handcuffs she knew he wasn't going to go easy on her. Her cheeks became flushed from how hot her body was getting. She could feel him grabbing onto her... This is what she was truly waiting for. Dominance was something that excited her, and now he was taking what he wanted from her. As he pulled her down, she could feel the build up and her sex was tingling. "...No... No! Alex! Slow down... I-I don't want to cumm yet-" She screamed out, her nails digging into his chest as her pussy spasmed around his cock, her juices sliding down his rod as she came in a fit of orgasms.

Her please for him to stop being so rough were on deaf ears, for although he cared about how she felt, he wasn't going to orgasm before her. His thrusts kept going faster until he felt her tight, quivering grip from her orgasm, and he moaned out, loud, as he hit his own, doing strong, deep thrusts as he filled her up on the inside. After those few thrusts, he was spent, and he fell back on the bed, eyes closed and breathing heavy and hot as his arms held her to him.

She screamed as she felt his hot seed pumping into her. "I feel it all inside me!" As his orgasm stopped she could feel her pussy relaxing from the intense orgasm it just went through. She purred softly and leaned forward on his bare chest and smiled. "Oh, that was amazing." She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. Slowly she lifted her hips, his cock sliding out of her very slowly. She gasped and squealed with every inch that was slipping out of her until it completely fell from her tight walls. "Uhn."

Her words made him blush, and as she picked her hips up to slide him out, he made a long, soft groan of pleasure. He sighed and pulled her back down, content with holding her, despite what was going on in his head. "We shouldn't have done that." He said, almost a whisper, though he knew she could hear. "I don't want to endanger you. I care about you too much..."

Back
Top Bottom