Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for critique on my request thread

Hello All,

Just looking for someone to look at my recent request thread to let me know if I am missing anything. I am new here and I want to make sure, so far everyone I have interacted with has been great so I figured someone could help a newbie out.

I have a couple of suggestions!
  1. I'd get rid of the colour. A little splash of it for headings is fine, but otherwise having to read everything in orange then green then yellow text is unpleasant.​
  2. Same with the alignment. Just left-justify everything to give it better flow/readability. Centre is only good for like the very first super-heading.​
  3. Your opening 15 point blurb is quite long... any way you could condense or combine or remove some of those points? Especially since you're really just saying that anything is fine with you for several of them.​
Otherwise I think you've got all the essential info!

I would also suggest combining or condensing some of those Preferences...If it's on your F-list in a NO then you shouldn't need to say it in its own blurb. Perhaps some bare-bones plot ideas rather than just some pairings to give people more of an idea of what you are looking for so they don't feel like they are doing the bulk of the work coming up with a plot idea?

Thank you all for your suggestions, I am taking them and making edits based on a few different people who have messaged me as well!

Back
Top Bottom