Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any The Furious Ram's List of Requests

Hello Fellow Roleplayers!

This is a list of RP's that I am currently looking for along with my preferences for RP!
RP Preferences

1. RP Length
- I like Long Term and Medium Term RPs, but can do short term in the right case

2. RP Medium - I am flexible here, I like Discord the most, but PM's work as well.
3. Post Length - I like medium - long posts though I can do short posts if we are in a back and fourth RP scene
4. Post Frequency - I will post back to you at least daily unless I am asleep and I will give you a heads up if there will be a length of time that I will be unavailable, so as long as you let me know if you will be a way for an extended time we are all good.
5. Perspective - I prefer third person with character speech in first person.
6. Story vs. Smut - I want there to be a story first and foremost, I don't want smut just because we each have a pulse. If I had to put a percentage on it I like 60/40 story to smut and can do up to 30/70 story to smut.
7. Non-Con - This is my one of my limits, I can do non-con (for a time), I can do dub-con. But if your character is not feeling pleasure of some kind it really isn't fun for me. I want friction but I need enjoyment or else I feel like a monster and I can't continue.
8. Kinks - I have an
F-List, you don't have to have one but I like to know your kinks so we can make sure we are both having fun. (I am a pleaser at heart so the more I know the more I can tailor to your preferences.)
9. Role - I am a Switch, I prefer to be a Dom with a female or feminine partner, and Sub with a male partner.
10. Grammar - I am not perfect, you don't have to be either. As long as I can understand generally what you are saying then great!

11. OC vs. Canon - I will almost always play OC characters, you can play a Canon Character if you want but OC is preferred.
12. OOC Chat - I do not mind talking OOC from time to time, it is pleasant, but I usually don't initiate. If you are chatty OOC, I will talk back and we will have a great time!

Canon Universes
These are the universes that I have a good deal of knowledge on and would like to play an OC from these universes.

Avatar the Last Airbender - Prefer Before or During Aang's Era, but not against Korra Era (Benders and Non-benders)
RWBY - Love this show, would love to play a group of hunters/huntresses
Full Metal Alchemist - Love this world and all the conflict
Conan - Because of Conan Exiles I know some of the lore of this world and really enjoy RPing in it (Can even do it in game if you would like)
World of Darkness - I am new to the tabletop WoD setting, but I love the vampires and other supernatural creatures.

Anime - I know I good deal of anime and if you have a particular idea for an anime you love let me know.

RP Ideas
Here are some general RP's that I have been looking to play

1. RWBY Team - I want to play as a team of four (Two Players Each) that can either be in set of pairings, or in a fluid group relationship I am not picky on genders.
2. Vampire and X - Love playing as a Vampire, and I have played many different kinds, can play with a Human, Vampire, Shifter, Other Supernatural Creatures.
3. Waterbender and X - I love playing as a waterbender, my favorite dynamic is a WB and a FB but anything could work.
4. Harem RP - I have a craving to play a mostly smut based harem full of fluid characters.

If you want to know more about me or have any questions please send me a PM
If you think I will be a good RP partner and you have your own idea send it to me! I like to try new things!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom