Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to Care for Your Human [Gambuiness x Degu]

Felix

It is always the same ... every damn time. Felix hasn't heard Tyrath coming to him and his whole body twitched when he heard Tyrath clearing his throat. ''Hello Tyrath, what can I do for you?'' he asked after the initial shock was gone.
After Tyrath finished his most unusual request, Felix was silent for a moment and thought about, if what Tyrath asked for is possible. ''What you are asking for, has never been done before ... at least not to such extent. There were instances, when for example a Barn or Kol broke one of his horns, to bring it back by bringing the body to remember what was missing. Maybe this could also work out for your daughter, let me check something real quick.'' Felix went to a shelve full of books about past experiments with spells and took one out where he found what he was looking for.

''This could work out ... '' he mumbled to himself before he returned to Tyrath. ''I think this is the best solution for your idea. It is similar to what you are doing when you change your look towards a human look. In the end, you do nothing else but giving yourself the exact look, you would have if you would be human. For your daughter, to be able to do the same thing, we need to do two things. First, bring her Barn side more out and allowing her body to develop the traits, she wants to develop. I would put a spell into her, that becomes a part of her magic and results in developing her Barn traits. Second I would have to teach her a spell, that allows her to suppress the spell that I put into her, so that she could switch between looking completely human and looking more Barn like. But let me tell you, she will never be able to look completely like a Barn, she still has a human side that will always remain.''

Felix looked to Tyrath. ''This is the best idea I got and I am sure, that it would work out. But have you ever mentioned this possibility to her? When she wants that as well, then bring her to me, I can then put the spell into her system and teach her the spell to suppress it by will.''

Matthew

''You are right, at some point we have to talk to Tyrath. I don't want to hide what we have forever so at one point, we either would have to talk to him.'' When they reached the lift, that led to their house, they placed the bags on the ground, since Matthew would have to bring them back to Ragnar on this day. Together they entered the lift and reached the entry of the house a moment later. ''Hey, how was your trip?'' asked Leta that came towards them from the living room with Charles by her side. ''It was great, we had a good time and the weather was on our side.'' replied Matthew, trying to not give away anything by the sound of his voice. ''Did you two have a good time as well?'' he asked quickly before Leta would follow up with more questions.

The four talked for a bit, Leta and Charles thanked Serenity and Matthew once again for their surprise and they told them, that they went to Sasha this morning to thank her as well, for the help she gave with the food, which was delicious. The comment about the food brought a smile to Matthews face. The fact that Leta and Charles went outside and talked to Sasha was a good sign for him. Until now, he often was under the impression, that they struggled a bit more with living in the village than Serenity and he did. That they now went outside and talked to Sasha was a good start.

When Leta and Charles went back to the living room, Matthew turned to Serenity. ''Should we bring our things upstairs?'' he asked before the two went upstairs. As soon as he reached his room, he pulled Serenity inside, closed the door and kissed her. The kiss was rather short, since he didn't want the risk to get caught early on but he couldn't fight the desire, that was inside of him to kiss her one more time. ''I will bring the equipment now back to Ragnar and I guess, that you go to your dad? I can't wait to be with you on our platform tonight.'' Another quick kiss followed before he opened the door again and both stepped out of his room. ''Bye, until later.'' he said and went back down again before he used the lift, to get to the bags with the equipment.

"Yeah, we should get everything up. I need to change before I go and meet with Tyrath." Not that it bothered her at all, but her current clothes still smelled like the fire and Matthew, and she had no idea how Tyrath's sense of smell was. The last thing she needed was questioning from her father, when she already had Leta to do that for her. They went upstairs without further pause, but her attempt towards her room was halted as Matthew pulled her into his own and closed the door. Her small noise of surprise was muffled against his lips, her body melting into him as she pouted when he pulled back.

"Yeah.. I need to go and see him, at least for a little while. Don't want things to seem weird by breaking the pattern." As reluctant as she was to leave, she couldn't spend the day in Matthew's room anyway, and she nearly whined as they left the room. "Tonight." She disappeared back to her room with her things, tossing down her bag and getting ready for the day. Or what was left of it anyway, as they'd already slept further into the morning than they usually did.

Once she'd gotten into a pair of shorts and a tank top, as she'd learned tighter clothing was smart when training with fire, she struggled into her shoes and was back out of her room. With only a quick mumbled goodbye to the others, she bolted from the house and through the village. Even the heads turning to look at her strangely didn't phase her as she made her way through, skidding through the streets until she reached Tyrath's house panting.

"About time." Damn, he was waiting for her.

As the lift hit the ground, Matthew grabbed the bags and began to walk towards Ragnars house. Upon reaching it, he saw several Santfei standing inside of Ragnars house, since the frontdoor was open. They were discussing something about a celebration, that would be held. Since Ragnar was invested in the discussion, Sasha came out to Matthew to greet him and show him, where he can place the bags. ''What is going on? Sounds like you are planning a big celebration.'' asked Matthew. Sasha just smiled at him and waited until Matthew got rid of the bags before she answered his question.

''Yes, in three days, there will be a big celebration, where the whole village will participate. Two soulmates have found each other and since something like that happens rarely among us Santfei, we hold a big celebration on the day, when the village gifts them their house and they become official.'' Listening to Sasha, Matthew was wondering once again about her mentioning of soulmates. ''So it is like they marry?'' Sasha laughed a little when she heard, how Matthew compared the connection of two soulmates to a human marriage. ''Well, taking into consideration, where you are coming from, I guess a marriage is the closest thing to compare what will happen in three days, yes. Though ... it is not the same ... it is difficult to describe. Why don't you and your friends come as well? I mean, you are now living here with us so you are part of the village as well. It will be fun, I promise.'' replied Sasha. Matthew looked at her, ''Ehm, sure. I will ask the others. And you are sure, that the other villagers would be okay with us being there as well?''

After Sasha ensured him, that they would be welcomed there and even asked him to come because it would be the first soulmate celebration with a Towan present (even though he was only a half Towan) and it would mean a lot for the soulmates, he promised that at least he would come and ask the others, to join him before he left her and returned to his house.

The rest of the day went on without of much happening. After Matthew had returned, Leta pestered him with questions about their camping trip but he just told her, that aside from them having a good time together, nothing special happened, what wasn't a complete lie. Aside from that, he took a shower and studied for a bit in his room before Serenity returned home and they all ate something together. When they were done and Serenity and him took care of the dishes while Leta and Charles got comfortable on the couch, he couldn't help but to smile at Serenity, knowing where they would go next. When they were done, they said their goodnights to Leta and Charles before they first went up the stairs and then climbed the ladder, to reach the plattform.

"What do you think of my tail?" Looking up from where she was sprawled on the ground, Serenity blinked at Tyrath. Where had that question come from? "Or my horns? You haven't seen my normal legs, but what about the other things?" Leaning down to offer her a hand up, he took a step back and looked at her curiously. "Do they frighten you?" Staring at him in confusion, Serenity shook her head after a long moment.

"Considering everything I've seen here, no. Why, where did that come from so suddenly? We've been training for a week now, is it?" It had never come up before, nor had he ever seemed self conscious about his inhuman features.

"You could have them too, if you wanted." Her confusion continued to mount but she gave him the courtesy to continue speaking, brushing off her clothes and waiting. "Essentially, magic. You would be able to control your Santfei side. You could bring it out, and maybe you would get the horns or tail. You don't have to answer now, just think on it. If you find you are interested, let me know and I'll speak to the one who could help you."

Unsure of how to respond to that she merely nodded and they returned to training, although once it was over she was more than happy to return to the house. She needed a shower, and food desperately, and the trek back there was made quickly, the shower just as quick. By the time she'd come out in a fresh set of clothing the food was done, and she hungrily wolfed through her helping before cleaning up and saying goodnight to Charles and Leta. The excitement was already building as she went up to the platform, and the moment they'd gotten up there and closed it off she grabbed Matthew by the front of his shirt and kissed him.

"I've been waiting all day to do that."

Matthew reached his hand out to Serenity, to help her reaching the plattform. Before he had the chance to close the hatch, Serenity pulled him in and put her lips on his. The delicate sweet taste of her lips and the tingly feeling on his own lips let him enjoy the kiss and forget that the hatch was still open. ''I could get used to that kind of greeting.'' he said with a mischievous grin on his lips, once the kiss ended. Taking a step back, he closed the hatch before he returned to her and kissed her once again.

For a little bit of time, they just stood there, kissed each other and enjoyed to be on their own again. Once the kissing ended, they laid down on the pillows and blankets, that lay scattered on the ground. Side by side they were holding each other close and were cuddling with one or the other kiss in between. Matthew hesitated to go further, like they did last night, since it could happen that Leta or Charles come to the plattform. They didn't showed up here before but in his mind, it was better to play this safe. If one would come here now, they could easily get out of the situation by saying, that they kept each other warm. The excuse would be a bit lame but at the same time, it left no room for discussion for an outsider. The only real privacy they could get, was for everyone of them in their respective room. It was like an unspoken agreement, that no one enters the room of someone else without of asking first.

''When I brought the equipment back to Ragnars house, I saw something interesting.'' he said to her while he put a strain of her hair behind her ear. ''Have I ever told you, how much I like your hair? Just like you, it is very beautiful.'' before she could reply, he continued. ''Sorry, got distracted by your hair. So when I arrived at Ragnars and Saschas house, I saw him in a discussion with several other Santfei ... '' Matthew told her everything that happened and what Sascha told him. ''... Sascha asked, if we would like to come as well and after I told her about my concerns, she assured me, that we would be welcomed there. That includes Leta and Charles as well. I don't really get this whole soulmate thing but as far as I understand, it is like a big wedding celebration that only is done here very rarely. So what do you say, would you like to go with me there? I haven't told Leta and Charles about it yet, I first wanted to hear your opinion on it.''

Perfectly content to cuddle up with Matthew and exchange slow, sweet kisses, Serenity could feel her cheeks heating up throughout their time there. There was that sliver of temptation in the back of her mind to repeat what had happened during their overnight camping trip but she held back, sensing hesitation from Matthew. Since they were still kissing constantly she chalked it up to nervousness that Leta or Charles would appear and let it be. The last thing either of them needed was one, or both of the others walking in on them kissing, let alone something more serious. It would be poking and prodding for days from Leta, something that she didn't want to deal with as much as she adored the older woman.

"What's that?" Smiling as his fingers curved over her ear to tuck back the hair, her cheeks turned a rosy pink. He thought her hair was beautiful? That wasn't something she would have thought to be beautiful, but it was flattering nonetheless. Listening carefully as he explained about what would happen, her brow furrowed as she thought about it. Sascha had asked them to come? It sounded both interesting and a bit nerve wracking, and after a long pause she finally nodded.

"It sounds nice. We should go." If they were going to be living there for an indefinite time, it was important to learn more about the people. Especially considering that both her and Matthew were half Santfei, and after the conversation she'd had with her father.. "We should go, yes!" Smiling widely at him, she leaned over to bump her forehead gently against his. "It should be fun."

This was the first time since they spend time together on the plattform, that none of them was watching towards the stars filled sky. Instead they only looked at each other or kissed each other. His forehead was still leaning against hers, they couldn't have been any closer in this moment than they already were. ''Then I am looking forward to this ceremony and going there together with you. I will ask Leta and Charles tomorrow morning if they want to come as well.''

Serenity and Matthew spend another hour on the plattform. Unlike the last night, that was filled with a lot of passion between them, this time was rather filled with a different kind of intimacy. Constant kisses and holding each other as close as possible was all they did after they talked about the ceremony. An unusual feeling took Matthew over when he thought about, that he will go there with Serenity ... his girlfriend. The thought felt good, even if they wouldn't be able to show their affection publicly, they would know that they were their significant other.

As night took more and more over, the time on the plattform came to an end. ''I guess that Leta and Charles already went to bed, like always and we both should do the same.'' said Matthew to Serenity before he kissed her one more time, stood up and held his hand out to her to help her up. Moving back downstairs, they found that most of the lights were off which confirmed, that Leta and Charles were already sleeping. They only left one light on which took care that the hallway, which led to each of their rooms, was illuminated in a warm orange tone. Serenitys and Matthews rooms were opposit from each other so when they reached their doors, they turned towards each other in silence, leaned their foreheads against another one more time and inertwined their hands. For a moment Matthew thought about to ask her to join him in his room but he didn't wanted to push her or make her uncomfortable. ''Never was it harder to wish you a good night and say goodbye. Good night Serenity.''
Pulling back he turned around when he opened his hand, to let her hand go.

How strange it would be to go to an event for a couple now that Matthew and her had a relationship of their own. It was clear that they had feelings for each other but she knew it couldn't be rushed, and there were still bits of nervousness for many reasons. Still, she found herself able to relax in his embrace during their time under the stars, and found herself reluctant to leave when it was finally time for them to go to their rooms for the night.

"You know they always get up early for.. Time together, so I'm not surprised. They must both be exhausted from everything, anyway." They both were recovering well but she knew things lately had likely taken their toll on the couple. Her hand went in Matthew's as she stood slowly, following him downstairs until they reached their rooms. A frown pulled at her lips even as they exchanged another sign of affection, and when he went to release her hand she gripped his tightly.

"I don't want to say good night." Her next moves were quick and very bold for her as she nudged him back into his room, closing the door before a hand slapped over her mouth to stop the giggle from coming out. "I just have to make sure to go back to my own room before Charles and Leta wake up or we'll never hear the end of it." Stretching up on her tip toes she chuckled softly, brushing her lips over his gently before settling back on her feet. "I want to stay in here tonight."

Serenity caught him off guard when she pushed him into his room and followed right after. Though he was surprised, a huge smile build on his lips when she giggled and closed the door behind her. 'I want to stay in here tonight.' At her words, his heart began to beat faster as he bit on his lower lip. Yes, he wanted to let her decide about how fast they would approach this but never would he have thought that she would be so bold as to make this move and to tell him this. But it shouldn't have surprised him as he remembered, that it was also her who made the first move towards him yesterday.

She was standing right in front of him when Matthew thought, that maybe she doesn't want him to hold back. Maybe the way he approached this all was completely wrong and she wanted him to be a bit more forward. He reached with his hand around her until he reached her hips and lift her up so that she could pull her legs and arms around him as their faces were only inches apart. ''I would love to spend another night with you.'' he said to her before he leaned in and kissed her again.

She was light as a feather to him which made it easy to carry her around. At first he carried her to his desk where he sat her down on the edge of it while he kept on kissing her. Having his hands now available again, Matthew wasted no time and pulled his shirt over his head before he returned to kissing her. His lips parted hers as his tongue, slowly at first, reached out to hers and they began their passionate dance. As their mouths parted again he began to cover her neck in kisses and while Serenity leaned back and gave him as much access to her neck as possible, they nearly pushed a vase down from the desk, which would have surely waken up Leta and Charles. But Matthew recognised what was about to happen early enough and catched the vase befor it hit the floor. Looking at each other after this close call, it was now on him to giggle a little. ''Maybe we should better move to the bed.''

A quiet gasp left Serenity's mouth when Matthew lifted her quickly, limbs instinctively wrapping around him to steady herself even as the onslaught of kisses continued. The feeling of the desk under her made her realized he'd found a sturdy place to position her and remain between her legs, her hands falling away from him only to allow him to strip partway. Eyes moved slowly over the expanse of exposed flesh, the lines of muscle that defined his upper body before she found herself distracted again by the warmth of his lips, the taste of him that she savored greedily.

"Mm, the bed." Panting softly as she lifted her head back up from where it had tilted back, she gave him a smile and laughed softly when realizing they'd nearly broken a vase. That would have been bad, not only would it have been a mess to clean up with potential injury but it would have woken up Charles and Leta. They never would have heard the end of that had either been quick enough to enter the room and find them both there, especially with Matthew half shirtless. "Bed." Repeating the word even as she peeled off her top and tossed it away, hands went back to his arms to grip firmly as he carried them to the bed and tumbled into it.

"We have to be quiet," At least the bed didn't creak with them in it, her legs back around his waist as a hand slid into his hair to tug him back down to her lips. "No falling out of the bed or anything." Murmuring the words between insistent kisses her hand tightened slightly in his hair, tugging the messy locks even as her back arched to push her body closer to his, a burning need to be close to him.

''I can't make any promises but I will try my best.'' replied Matthew with a grin on his lips when Serenity told him, that they need to be quiet. Both shared the desire to be as close as possible. The passion, which both held back while they were on the plattform, now was released as they felt safe behind the closed door of Matthews room. His skin touched hers when the kisses got longer as he was on top of her. Matthew used the control he got from his position and kept on covering her neck in kisses when he gave her a moment to breath.

Again and again he switched between kissing her mouth and wandering with his lips along her jaw bones up to her ear where he nibbled on it for a moment before he kissed the sensitive parts of her skin behind her ear. The smell of her hair was intoxicating as he began to whisper into her ear, ''I love kissing every inch of you.'' All the while, his hands roamed up and down on the side of her body, touching and sliding across the side of her breasts. A moment later, when they stopped kissing for short moment of time, they just looked into each others eyes and for a moment all they heard in the room was the silence and their breathing from their faces, which only were inches apart as Matthew stroked his hand through Serenitys hair. ''I am very happy that you are here with me ... that my girl is here.'' Another kiss followed though this time it was more slowly and delicate. ''If I ever go too far, please don't hesitate to say something, all I want is that you feel as comfortable with me as I feel with you.''

They remained like that for a bit longer, exchanged long and slow kisses or just looked at each other, happy about the other being so close. ''I don't normally sleep in my trousers... '' with a smile he left the bed and started to unbuckle the belt of his jeans as he was standing in front of her. ''... I hope you don't mind that I have to get rid of these.'' Button by button he opened the jeans and slowly let it drop to the floor. Wearing only his dark blue shorts, he looked at her reaction as he stepped out of the jeans and attempted to return to Serenity.

"Then don't stop," It was thrilling to hear how he loved putting his lips on her, her small body shivering under his as his hands ghosted across her chest before he pulled away. "I'm fine." She gave him a reassuring smile, fingertips dancing across his cheek before all words were stolen away by the now tender kisses that they shared. The mingling of their breaths, their scents, the very magic that was inside of them seeming drawn to each other in that moment more than before.

"What?" Blinking in confusion when he left the bed so abruptly Serenity gave him a curious look before she realized what he was doing, her eyes moving over the exposed flesh as his jeans hit the floor. That was definitely further than they'd gotten before, a hint of nervousness running through her before she banished it and slid her fingers in the waistband of her own bottoms. Working them slowly down her legs as Matthew moved back towards her, she managed to get them off right before he reached the bed. This was far more naked than they'd been around each other before, him just in his shorts and her in her bra and underwear. There was a moment of apprehension where she feared he wouldn't like what he saw, but moments later she was grabbing for his arms to pull him back down on the bed.

"I don't mind." Slim legs were immediately wrapping around his waist as a hand threaded back into his hair, the other sliding under his arm to press nails gently into his back and hold him close. "I like the way that your skin feels against mine." Her lips found his neck and laid a series of gentle kisses across the skin there, teeth scraping his shoulder gently before she nibbled experimentally. "I like it when you hold me."

The moment he saw her out of her bottoms, Matthew swallowed hard and couldn't help but to look at her. ''You look gorgeous.'' The words left his mouth before he really thought them through and he felt himself getting a little red. All of a sudden he realised that she looked at him the same way. This was the first time that she saw him with so little clothes. Even though this wasn't the first time that a woman saw Matthew nearly naked, this time it was different. For the first time he felt happy that he took care of his workout routine every other day to keep his body in shape. He found himself hoping that she would also like what she sees ... he was hoping that she liked to look at him just as much as he liked to look at her ... and boy did he like to look at her. Her figure was mesmerizing slim but with sweet curves at just the right places. Her black bra and panties had no lace or were made in any lingerie kind of way but they still highlighted her body in the best way possible.

As he was in bed with her again, his fingertips travelled along her tender skin as he had his eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of her lips on his neck. ''I can't even really describe the feeling your skin causes on mine but it makes me longing for this touch. Since last night this feeling never left my mind and I wanted more of it. When we are so close, it is as if I feel more than just your skin, as if the magic inside of me is becoming one with yours.'' As he said those words, he remembered the feeling that he had, when Serenity used her magic while they were holding hands. Holding her in his arms, the feeling was a thousand times stronger. He kissed her some more until he felt the grown bulge in his shorts. It probably was there since he was back in the bed ... at least that was what he was hoping because if it was already there before, she would have ... suddenly his ears became red and he hesitated to look into her eyes. Yes, he wanted to have sex with her but it felt rushed if they would already take it this far in just their second night. But the thought that she felt his dick made him slightly uncomfortable. When his eyes returned to her face, he saw no signs of uncomfort in her eyes. Serenity just smiled at him and it seemed as if she really wanted to be were she was in this moment. Leaning in he gave her another kiss before he moved to the side until he was lying next to her and they were looking at each other. Still holding her close, he first kissed her before he rested his head on his arm, closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling that his magic caused inside of him, when he trailed with his fingers along her body.

Looking at her, he softly began to speak about what was on his mind as he laid his hand in hers and inertwined them. ''When our hands were inertwined while you were practicing at the lake, I felt my magic longing to be with you. It felt like a desire to be with your magic that I couldn't understand at the time. Now it feels to me as if we share the same magic that once was separated from each other and was longing to become one again. But now it is no longer just my magic that wants to be with yours ... I feel the same. As if you complete me, as if you fill me out and I never knew what I was missing.''

It was easy to fall asleep with her by his side. The feeling of having her this close, to feel her skin on his, hearing her breathing had a soothing effect on him as he slowly fell asleep with her by his side.

He woke up to the sound of the bathroom door being closed. Leta or Charles probably just woke up. As he opened his eyes, he saw Serenity still by his side. She either woke up from the sound as well or was already awake before him. ''Good morning.''

The way that Matthew looked at her was thrilling, how his eyes moved eagerly over her exposed flesh without his hands immediately following. As much as she enjoyed his hands moving over her skin she was enjoying the moment, her own bright eyes taking in the sight of him with so little clothing. Hands explored without words spoken aloud, lips parted as they shared kisses and simply held each other. Even the feeling of certain parts of his anatomy pressing up against her didn't bother Serenity in the moment, her trust in him complete as she sensed his embarrassment over it. With that in mind she made no comment on it, humming happily and nodding her head. She agreed wholeheartedly with the way that their magic seemed to mingle together, there was just something special about it. Having him so close to her made it so easy to fall asleep, a combination of a very long few days coupled with the sheer comfort that his presence gave her.

The sound of a door woke her the next morning and she groaned quietly, shifting around beneath the sheets and trying to hide her face from the incoming light. Clearly the sound of the door was coming from outside the room seeing as how Matthew was beside her speaking to her, which made her quickly realize that one or both of the other two were up. Fuck. So much for being back in her own room before they woke, which meant that now she had to somehow sneak back without them seeing her.

"Good morning." Her movements were made with great reluctance as she pulled away and slid from the bed, shuffling around for her clothing with a yawn. At least if she was dressed and found herself unable to sneak out she could make up some excuse that she'd come to talk to Matthew first thing in the morning. She was going to need coffee before anything though, a hand running through sleep tousled hair as she finished dressing and turned back to him. "Did you sleep well? I can't believe I slept so soundly, it was very nice."

Matthew
Unlike Matthew, Serenity realised way faster that they might easily get caught if she wouldn't act right away. Before he even sat on the edge of his bed, where he and Serenity had spend the night together, she already had her clothes back on her and asked him how he slept. ''Yes, I liked it very much to have you by my side and slept very good.'' Serenity was already about to leave his room when he left the bed and wanted to give her a good morning kiss but she was faster. As he wanted to reach out to her, she already opened the door and slipped into the hallway and from their into her own room. It was probably the right thing to do, considering that they wanted to keep their young relationship to themselves for now but he still would have liked to take the risk of getting caught, for the chance of a kiss. Serenity was obviously the more consistent person of them in this relationship. The thought put a smile on Matthews face as he collected his clothes from the floor, put them away and grabbed some fresh clothes out of his wardrobe.

Leta
Leta looked after Charles with hungry eyes as he left their bedroom and went to the bathroom. The taste of his lips still ingered on her own lips ... and probably everywhere on her body as she laid back down in the bed and grinned like a little girl that just got her first kiss. But then she heard something unusual from the neighbor room where Matthew was. It sounded like whispers and then his door opened up, closed again and a moment later a different door was opened and closed again ... as if ... . A smile appeared on her lips when she thought about if she just imagined things or if it could be that Matthew had a guest last night.

Matthew
The rest of the morning mostly followed the usual routine. Serenity and he kept their charade up in front of Leta and Charles during their little breakfast that they all enjoyed together. After that, they each went their way. Leta and Charles stayed at the house, Serenity went outside, probably to her father and Matthew thought about, what he could do. There were too many things that he still didn't understood and wanted to figure out. But where to start?

Back in his room he thought about the things that were on his mind and that he didn't understood when it came to magic. For once, there was Serenity and her ability to cast lightning bolts when she connected with his magic. That was unheard of before but the way his magic reacted to her was so intense, it must be the reason why she is able to cast spells with such immense power. Spells that has no one even heard of until he first saw her splitting the tree. Out of that thought grew the next thing he didn't understood. When he and Serenity had physical contact, the amount of magic he had available, which normally was big compared to other magicians but still limited, seemed to be endless. The thought sticked to his mind as he thought about, if it was really endless all of a sudden or if the physical contact with Serenity took care, that the reproduction of his magic happened just immensly faster. Until now they never tested if there was a limit, they just tried one spell and then took a short break before they tried the next one. So if the amount of magic wouldn't be endless but it only refilled faster, then that would mean that it was still limited. Good thing was, there were ways for them to test that out. If he would create portals while she uses his magic to cast lightning bolts, then the amount of magic needed would be huge. Maybe that way they could figure out, if his magic still could get depleted. If only for a short moment of time, it would still confirm his theory.

While he was thinking about his little experiment, his thoughts again and again returned to the one thing he could probably never understand. The moment when they freed Leta and he prepared the Portal for them to escape and instead created a different kind of portal. Just like with everything else unusual that has happened in the recent past, this portal was created by him while he was touching Serenity. That and everything else was the definitive proof, that something happened to his and her magic when they combined their magic but how that was possible was still a riddle to him. Just like the portal that he had created by accident, Matthew didn't even knew what he had done to create this portal but he still remembered the feeling that went through his body when he felt, where the portal would bring them. Everywhere and nowhere.

The more he thought about this portal and Serenitys and his connection, the more he realised that he won't get very far just by thinking about it. He needed more informations. Informations ... he was right now exactly there, where probably the most informations are available. The Santfei knew more about magic than any human, they surely got someone he could talk to that could give him some answers.
Matthew made up his mind, first he would travel a bit through the hideout via Portals, to test how much he could use them before his magic deplets and how long it would take him until he has recovered enough magic to create new portals. Then he would ask Ragnar which Santfei had the most knowledge about magic and then talk to him or her.
Right away Matthew began to create a Portal, that would bring him to the clearing in the forest, where he had spend the night with Serenity recently.

Mr. X

Since the death of Trevor Swan, the contact to the underground was lost and each man he had send out to find out what was going on, hasn't returned yet. On top came the fact, that he still had no idea about where Max or Matthew Onto were at the moment. Even the three, the leader of the organisation, began to contact him and urged him to do whatever necessary to finally get his hands on at least one of them. ... whatever necessary ... By know he was sure that Matthew was hiding at the Santfei hideout, wherever that might be and Max could be anywhere. Right now it was rather likely that he could get his hands on Matthew than on Max. Max his past has taught him to be permanently on his guard and he knew how to hide himself. In addition, Mr. X didn't knew about anything that he could use, to put some pressure on Max. According to the last informations he got, Max wasn't even close with the Santfei, he was a lone wolf.

Matthew on the other hand was different. He wasn't used to be on the run, he has people that are dear to him and if his assumptions were right, then he was close to the Santfei as well. There must be a way to get this rat out of his hole ... he just had to find the right button he had to push. An idea began to form in his head when it knocked on his door.
''Come in.'' he said and a moment later one of his employees entered his office. ''Sir, the list of candidates for the election of the next Mayor is done and as you asked, we double checked it and changed the list so that all people who are on that list now, are people controlled by us. But we need your OK before we send the list out.'' The employee handed Mr. X the list and he quickly looked it over. In that moment he knew how he could get a message to Matthew and also what the message needed to be about, to get him out of his hideout.

''The list is good but I want you to add another name to the list before you publish it. Put Mr. Stevens on it as well.'' replied Mr. X as he handed the list back to his employee who know had a look of fear on his face. ''You mean Mr. Arnold Stevens?'' the employee replied with a clear tremble in his voice. ''Exactly, Mr. Arnold Stevens, the owner of Greater Good, the company that trains Slaves who are good for nothing.''
The employee was hesitant for a moment but knew all too well to never question Mr. Xs decisions. ''Yes sir, we will add Mr. Stevens to the list and publish it then with the newspaper tomorrow morning.''
The idea was as simple as it was good. If he couldn't get a message to Matthew directly, then he just needed to place it somewhere, where a Santfei would find it that knows where Matthew is. With a satisfied smile on his lips, he took out a piece of paper and a pen and began to write a message.

"I'll see you shortly." Already out the door and making her way to the kitchen to make the coffee she was so very thankful that they had in the Santfei village, Serenity was glad to see that Charles and Leta weren't up yet. That would have been an awkward way to start the morning and she was not prepared to answer the question of why she was in Matthew's room so early in the morning. While she likely could have passed it off as just talking since she was already dressed, there was still the chance that Leta would be nosy and continue to question her until she let someone slip. The old woman was incredibly perceptive as it was, but it was all part of her charm and something that Serenity adored about her, even if it could be troublesome at times.

Four cups of coffee were started as she forced herself to wake up the rest of the way, turning with a smile as the others joined her and they began to make breakfast. It had become a routine part of the day, especially now that they were in the village, and there was something so endearing about enjoying simple meals together in the comfort of their temporary home. The sounds of nature outside, the smell of coffee and food thick in the air, and the pleasant conversation that they shared throughout the meal. It was home, in its own unique way.

Once breakfast was done and everything was cleaned up she changed and left the house, setting off for more training with her father. It had become another part of the daily routine, allowing her to learn more about her powers and enhance them to better control. The more than she trained with him, even when her half sister tried to interfere with snarky commentary, the better she got at everything and the safer that she felt. The thought of not being able to protect her loved ones was so abhorrent that it only motivated her to continue training, casting a glare at the other woman before she went back to blocking Tyrath.

Throughout the day, Matthew created portals from his room to the clearing and back. After he went back and forth three times, the feeling of exhaustion began to set in but he wanted to test his limits, so he created another portal to the clearing and went through it. Upon reaching the clearing he realised, that he overestimated his remaining magic and couldn't create another portal to get back to the village, frustrated he began to walk back and thought about, how to continue this experiment.

Reaching the village again, he met Sasha who was on her way back to her house. Matthew accompanied her since the way to her house would also lead to his house. ''So are you and your friends coming to the ceremony in two days?'' asked Sasha. ''Serenity and I will come and tonight we will ask Leta and Charles as well. I think that they will come as well but I won't push them if they don't want to.'' replied Matthew. ''Great. It would be nice if Leta and Charles would come as well. They rarely leave the house and I think it woul do them good, to see a different side of us. The start we all had here wasn't the best but I really think, that this ceremony is a great opportunity to start fresh for all of us.'' Sasha said with a honest smile on her lips. ''That would be nice. I will let you know tomorrow if they will come as well.'' said Matthew before the two said their goodbyes and parted ways.

After he returned to the house and had a few glass of water, he relaxed for an hour in his room until he felt fit enough again, to go on with this plans. His next plan was to meet with Ragnar who was at the big house in the middle of the village, where the meetings of the Santfei leader were done. He was alone when Matthew entered the house and asked him, if they have some documents or books about spells and the history of magic.
Ragnar showed him a room in the back of the house where they kept most of their history books but had to inform Matthew about the fact, that the most of them were written in a language that no one speaks any more. According to Ragnar, there are just two Santfei who are able to understand the language. One of them is Max, that studied the language and the books during his time in the village and another Barn, that was gone to investigate some old ruins who were mentioned in the books and was expected to return in earliest two months.

It was frustrating for Matthew to think, that so much informations and answers to his questions were right in front of him but still unavailable. It would probably take years for him to learn that language on his own. After he thanked Ragnar for showing him the books, he returned to the house where he took out one of his empty notebooks and began to write down his thoughts and observations.

A few hours later, while he was putting the dishes on the table and Leta and Charles were preparing the dinner, Serenity came back home and helped Matthew to set the table up. They touched each other quickly while they were passing each other or exchanged knowing looks when Charles and Leta were distracted but none of them went any further. Matthew liked this game of hiding that was going on between him and Serenity, there was a certain thrill in trying to show her how much he wanted to be with her and at the same time to hide it from the eyes of Leta and Charles.
All four of them sat down once the meal was prepared and began to eat. During the dinner Matthew told Leta and Charles about the coming ceremony, that Serenity and he would go there and asked them, if they would join as well. Charles looked to Leta and nod once before Leta answered. ''Yes, we would like to come. We probably will be here for a while and can't hide from them forever. That sounds like a lovely opportunity to get to know the Santfei a bit more.'' Matthew smiled when he heard her answer. ''Great, I am very much looking forward to that day.''

The rest of the dinner was filled with chats about the coming ceremony and when they all were done, Matthew attempted to stand up and clear the table. Leta interrupted him and asked him to sit down again since Charles and her also have a anouncement to make.
''Did you know that there is this lovely plattform above our house. Charles and I went there this morning and enjoyed the view from up there.'' Leta looked at Charles and smiled like a little girl while Charles ears became visibly red and he took Letas hand into hers. ''While we were up there, Charles asked me if I want to become his wife ... and I said yes.''

It had been a long, long day by the time it was coming to an end. Not only had Serenity spent a large portion of it training with her father, but she had ended up exploring more of the village with him afterwards. Despite his sternness with her learning more about both her heritage and her magic, he knew when to draw the line and take a break from all of the physical exertion. She was, after all, still half human, and years of poor treatment had left her body unable to train for as long as he could. He'd had years, decades of training and fighting in his past, whereas this was all new to her. Even the years of labor as a slave hadn't prepared her for more extreme training, and by the time they'd finished up she was more than ready to chug down the water presented to her.

Their trip through the town had been interesting to say the least, and had ended up with her holding multiple sets of clothing in her arms for training purposes. No sense in ruining her normal clothes, as Tyrath had pointed out. With a shrug she had allowed him to pick out what he deemed more suitable clothing, and when their time had come to an end she began the walk back with everything in hand. She took her time though, enjoying the breeze that swept through the village and cooled down her heated body.

Serenity had barely gotten back to the house and it was already time for dinner, her new clothes put in the bedroom as she helped to set up and joined the others for the meal. Every subtle touch and look with Matthew made her giddy, and there was a certain appeal to the fact that the other two could catch them at any time. The fear, mixed with excitement made her heart race, a smile on her face throughout the entire meal.

Oh, Serenity knew all about the platform, so when Leta mentioned it, it was all she could do not to giggle. A hand went to her mouth to cover the twitching of her lips as she fought laughter, but it quickly fell away in shock at the older woman's announcement. Charles had proposed? Her eyes moved between the two of them before a broad grin spread over her face, laughter bursting forth as she clapped her hands together.

"Well it's about damn time!"

He saw Serenity struggling to keep her cool when Leta mentioned the plattform she and Charles had discovered and Matthew as well couldn't help but to feel his lips forming to a weak smile. When Leta told them about the proposal, Matthew stood up from his chair and smiled at Leta and Charles. ''Serenity is right, it was really about time. I am so happy for you two.'' All of them stood up and hugged each other. ''I guess we have to plan another celebration, that will be so ... '' Leta interrupted him before he could finish his sentence. ''Charles and I already talked about that and neither of us want a huge celebration. We would prefer it to keep it as small as possible and only have the people around, that are important to us. So please don't plan anything big or better yet, anything. Charles and I will take care of it on our own.''

For a bit of time they excitedly chatted about Charles proposal and if they have already made any plans but both of them wanted to wait at least until the situation in the city was resolved.

Soon after, the four split up and while Serenity and Matthew went upstairs, Leta and Charles got comfortable in the living room. Upon reaching the ladder, that lead up to the plattform, Matthew turned around to Serenity while he still heard Letas voice from downstairs. Reaching out, he took her hand into his, pulled her to him and gave her a long kiss. ''I missed you.'' he whispered with a smile on his lips after their lips parted from each other again. ''I needed that.'' Letting go of her hand, he turned around and climbed up the ladder towards the plattform.

Upon reaching the plattform, Matthew helped Serenity from the ladder and closed the hatch. Together they sat down at the edge of the plattform, Matthew sat on the floor and Serenity saddled on his lap, so that there faces were close to each other. ''I really liked it, that you spend the last night with me.'' He looked into her eyes before he continued, ''Will you stay with me in the next night as well? Because I would really like that.''
Her reply beamed a smile on his lips before they kissed each other again. Before he was ready, to go any further, he had something he wanted to ask her. ''Say, could you maybe stay tomorrow morning with me? I don't mean in my room, I would like to test something out ... a theory I have.'' He told her about his thoughts regarding their magic and that he wanted to test if it was actually limitless or not. ''So I would like to test that with you tomorrow morning, if you are up to it. Apropos, how is the training with your dad progressing?''

They didn't want anything planned yet? That was surprising, but Serenity nodded her head in understanding. The more she thought about it the more it made sense, celebrating such a big life change with strangers could be a bit odd. Serenity listened in on the conversation absentmindedly before everyone split up for the night, her attention going back to Matthew as they made their way to the platform as they did every night. Her excitement grew the nearer they got, and when they'd gotten all the way up and the hatch was closed she was already grinning.

"I liked it too." Straddling him comfortably and draping her arms around his neck, Serenity beamed at Matthew as he spoke. "Stay tonight?" Was he asking her to stay with him again tonight? She nearly melted into the kiss before realizing he had asked her another question, unfocused eyes taking a moment to refocus on him before she nodded slowly.

"We can do that." At the mention of her father she cringed, groaning quietly before dropping her head down to his shoulder. "It's going fine, but my.. Sister still doesn't like me very much. I swear she distracts us on purpose just to mess up the training." On top of being somewhat hostile, there seemed to be jealousy there as well. "It's going fine though." Lifting her head back up and tightening her arms around his neck Serenity gave him a small smile, leaning in to kiss him softly. "But this is still my favorite part of the day."

Hearing Serenity telling him, that this here was her favorite part of the day put a smile on his lips since he felt the same as her. No matter how much he wanted to solve all the questions that were on his mind, he would have gladly accepted to never get an answer if he therefore would always get this time together with her. ''It's the same for me. No matter what I do throughout the day, I always am looking forward to our time here on the plattform ... and since the last two nights ... I am also looking forward to spend the nights with you.'' he replied with a mischievous grin.

Matthew put his arms around her waist and stroked with his fingers across her back while he pulled her in for another kiss. As his lips reluctantly parted from her, his thoughts returned to what she said about her sister. ''Regarding your sister, have you ever spend time alone with her? Maybe she feels neglected since you are spending so much time with your dad now and she feels left out. Is she part of your training? Maybe you two could get a little closer by including her in your training?''

Before Serenity had a chance to answer, Matthew heard that someone was on the ladder and about to open the hatch. One look to Serenity and they both knew what it would look like if Charles or Leta would see them like this. Serenity reacted immediately and jumped from Matthews lap up and sat down next to him. The timing couldn't have been more perfect since just in the moment when Serenity sat down, the hatch opened up and Charles entered the plattform, followed by Leta. The look of surprise, to see Serenity and Matthew here together, was written all over their faces ... though Matthew couldn't help but to think, that Charles surprised face seemed to be a bit more genuine than the one of Leta.

''Oh, we didn't knew that you two are here, hopefully we don't disturb you. Charles and I just thought that the view of the stars must be really amazing from here when it is dark. Wait, did you already knew about the platform when we mentioned it earlier?'' asked Leta with a grin on her face. Matthew couldn't keep it together any longer and began to laugh. He needed a moment before he was able to answer. ''I really struggled earlier to not start laughing when you said, that you two just discovered this plattform today. Serenity and I discovered it early on and like to look at the stars together.'' He looked to Serenity and smiled at her before he turned his face back to Leta and Charles.

''So that is the reason why you both reacted the way you did today, when we told you about our engagement. Sorry, we didn't wanted to interrupt your time with each other. Why don't we agree, that the plattform is for Charles and me in the morning and you can have it in the evenings and nights? What do you say?'' said Leta. Matthew enjoyed his time with Serenity here way too much, it was their time together, so he gladly accepted Letas idea. In addition, it would mean that they no longer would have to fear that one of them surprisingly shows up. ''Sounds good to me. Though, tonight you two can enjoy the nightsky from here since Serenity and me wanted to end the night either way and go to bed. So enjoy your time here, we see us again tomorrow. Good night you two.'' said Matthew and stood up. Reaching his hand out to Serenity, he also helped her to her feet and together they went down the ladder. When they reached their floor, the hatch above was already closed again.

"No, she's not a part of my training." Serenity shook her head with a frown. "She has her own training. I think if she trained with us she might try to take my head off and call it an accident." She snorted softly. Further conversation was cut off as the hatch opened and she immediately shifted off of Matthew's lap, taking a seat beside him and settling down as if she had been there the entire time. Her cheeks were a light pink and she was thankful for the cover of darkness, glancing back as Charles and Leta appeared.

"Yeah, we knew." She gave Leta a sheepish grin, letting Matthew do the talking even as she laughed. It was just too funny and she couldn't help it, giving an over exaggerated yawn and nodding in agreement. "I think that sounds fair, you and Charles are usually up earlier than us anyway," She gave the older woman a knowing grin. "Good night you two, don't stay up too late." Taking Matthew's hand, and not missing the way that Leta stared at the action, it took everything in her not to burst into laughter as they left the platform and went back downstairs.

"I bet they're already making out like teenagers." Nudging Matthew towards his room eagerly, she twisted the handle and opened the door before slipping into the room with him. "At least now we won't have to worry about them coming up at night again." Closing the door quietly once he was inside, a hand reached up to run over his cheek before she gave him a gentle smile. "It will still be our time."

Matthew giggled when Serenity mentioned, that they are probably already making out like teenagers. ''I hope that you have nothing against people making out like they are young teenagers ... because that is exactly what I want to do with you as well.'' he replied to her with a smile on his lips before he grabbed her by the hips, pulled her closer to him and leaned in to her until his lips met hers. His grip on her hips got tighter as he parted his lips and the kiss became more and more passionate. With each moment growing more and more passionate, it felt as if the heat in the room was rising further and further.

The desire to feel her skin on his again was way too tempting as that Matthew even tried to resist it. Instead he parted his lips from hers, took a step back and pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the chair that was in front of his desk. Fidgeting with his hands to unbuckle his belt, he turned back to Serenity and saw that she already had removed her top as well and was also opening up her pants, to remove them. A moment later they stood in front of each other, only wearing their underwear and locking eyes with each other.

The short moment of uncomfort, that he had experienced yesterday when she checked him out, now was not there. It was rather the opposit now. The longing to feel her body on his, her magic combining with his was all that was on his mind in this moment when he made a step towards her, put his hands around her waist and lifted her easily up and against him, until her face was right in front of his. Her skin felt tender and warm on his own, his magic rushed through to her and the feeling intensified the more he pressed her body against his. Carrying her to the bed while they were engaged in a deep kisst, he sat down on the bed so that Serenity was sitting in his lap, with her feet on his left and right side. As the kiss ended, he licked his lips once and his hands trailed up and down her back until they rested on the the place where her bra was locked together. Swallowing hard he looked at her. ''I want to ... can I ... remove your bra?''

"I don't have anything against it, no." She shook her head with a chuckle. "I'm perfectly fine with.. With.." She lost her train of thought as his hands settled on her hips and pulled her closed, lips parting eagerly as her arms wound around his neck. Just the feel of his hands on her was near intoxicating, the smell of him and the feel of his magic all too familiar to her. There was a small noise of protest from her when he pulled away, but the moment that she realized he was removing his clothes she let out a breathless chuckle and began tugging at her own. It seemed far too suffocating to have so much material between them.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She laughed quietly, a bit nervously as she caught Matthew staring at her before he was scooping her up off the floor. "Oh." That was why, and her hands grasped at his shoulders when the kiss broke and she found them seated on the bed. That had happened far faster than she had expected, full lips curved up into a smile as she settled happily into his lap.

"Yes." Murmuring the word quietly as her own hands slipped behind her back, she coasted them up to find his before helping him to unclasp the garment. The chill of the air as it fell away made her shiver, pink dusting her cheeks as she realized that for the first time, he was seeing her this bare.

His heart was beating fast after he asked her if he could remove her bra and Matthew realised, that he was a little nervous. By now he knew or at least was sure that Serenity would tell it to him if she didn't want this to happen ... and yet he was still nervous. They were not even a couple for one week and each day they progressed on a level ... that other people might describe as too fast. Though for him it felt just right, it felt as if she was the missing piece to his puzzle and he couldn't wait to get closer to her ... emotional and physical.

After she helped him to remove her bra, he took care to take it a bit more slow and not dive right into her beautiful exposed breasts. Most of all, he was thankful that she felt ready to take this step already. His hands now slowly wandered from her back to her side first and from there on to the underside of her breasts. All the while he looked into her eyes, felt the heat radiating from her towards him, felt her breath on the skin of his face and enjoyed every second of them being so close. ''You already turn me on when I see you walking outside but right know ... I can't help but to want you more and more. I just can't get enough of you.''

Leaning in, he began to cover her neck in kisses and smelled the intoxicating flavor of her hair. His fingers meanwhile began to explore her breasts by circling them with the tips of his finger that came closer and closer to her nipples. While the first touch of her breasts was answered with a soft giggle from Serenity, it turned quickly into a deep breathing from her and sometimes, Matthew could have sworn that a subtle moan escaped her lips while she buried her hands in his hair and stroked through it.

His lips travelled further along her neck and towards her breasts as his fingers reached her nipples and began to play with them. By now Matthew felt a hard bulge inside of his shorts and sometimes Serenity moved her hips slowly until her hips touched his and his manhood was pressed against her most intimate parts, only seperated by the fabrics of her and his own underwear, before she pulled back a bit.

As he played with her nipples, he explored the valley between her breasts with his lips when he felt Serenity moving more constantly against him. As she did it more intense and a moan escaped his lips, just like hers, he also felt how their magic connected on a way more intense level. It was no longer just his magic seeking to get closer to hers, it nearly felt as if they became one. It was no longer possible to figure out where his magic ended and hers began, it felt like a invisible band that became stronger with each passing moment and that tied them both closer together, not allowing them to separate from each other. Her feelings and emotions rushed over to him through this band and vice versa. The more this moment became intense, the more he felt their magic becoming one.

Back
Top Bottom