Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to Care for Your Human [Gambuiness x Degu]

"Wait, we don't have to pay for it?" Giving Sasha a bewildered look, Serenity stood with a piece of fruit in her hand. Even the explanation took a moment to register, and even though she understood the Santfei essentially made free food, she still didn't quite understand what was happening. They were outsiders, even if two of them had Santfei blood, even if one of them had a powerful, feared father in the same village. None of that should have accounted for the insane amount of food they were leaving with, a large portion of it for themselves instead of just the dinner they were planning.

"I am so not good at cooking." Huffing irritably as she followed Sasha's instructions, Serenity found herself nearly destroying the meal more than once. One of those occasions was purely Matthew's fault when he distracted her, and she yelped before regaining control of the food she'd nearly dropped. The edges of it were a bit dark and she hastily moved it away from the heat, giving him a mock glare and complaining how she'd nearly burned it. Then, the moment his back was turned she set the pan down, bending down to pull her shoe off and toss it across the room.

"Dare what?" Giving him an innocent look as she held the other shoe in hand, she laughed before tossing it as well. The look immediately fell away when he took her shoes, however, a small shriek of protest leaving her mouth as she ran after him. "No--Matthew, I need those! Come back!" Nearly stumbling in her haste to catch up with him, she ran straight into his back before winding around in front of him to grasp at her shoes. "I need those!" Tugging at them with narrowed eyes, her lips quirked with a hint of a smile. "Give them back before you end up on the floor and I walk away with them anyway."

Matthew couldn't help but to laugh, ''... then you shouldn't throw your shoes always away if you need them so much.'' A small fight around her shoes began and when she was tugging extra hard, the shoes slipped out of Matthews hand which led to Serenity, losing her balance. When she was about to fall on her back, Matthew made a quick step forward, put his arm behind her back and kept her from falling. Their faces were close, there lips just inches away from each other. He felt her breath on his skin and the smell of the fruits they had tasted while he looked directly into her eyes and held her close. For a moment everything was silent and he felt unsure about what he should do, the temptation to lean in and just kiss her nearly overwhelmed him as he felt his heart beating faster.

Before he could do something, he heard Sashas voice behind him, ''Are you done with whatever you are doing there or should I leave you alone for a moment?'' The short moment between Serenity and Matthew came to an abrupt end when he heard Sashas words and he quickly stood back up, taking care that Serenity did as well without of falling down. ''Ehm ... yeah sure, sorry.'' he said and felt his ears getting red while he returned to his task. In thoughts he thanked Sasha for the interruption, if he would have attempted to kiss her, that would probably had just caused a scene ... though somehow it felt, as if Serenity had the same desire as he had. Probably just his imagination ...

An hour later, they were done with the preparations and packed all there stuff together. One bag was filled with sandwiches, fruits and snacks for their little trip and the other contained the meals, they had prepared for Leta and Charles. Sasha was really an excellent teacher and Matthew learned a lot about, how to create a proper meal. ''I can't say enough, how grateful we are for your help Sasha, you are a lifesaver. Thank you.'' Standing outside, in front of the house, they said their farewells to Sasha and started to make themself on the way, towards their house. Upon reaching the tree, where their house was, they saw a tent and a few goods, they would need when they go camping, that Ragnar had placed there while they were cooking. Reaching the lift, Matthew turned to Serenity while the lift started to bring them to the entrance of their house. ''I can't wait to see their faces.'' he said smiling to her.

"You shouldn't have distracted me when I was supposed to be cooking!" Still struggling to regain control over her shoes, she let out a shriek as they hit the floor and she nearly followed. Flailing wildly for a brief moment, she gasped as his arm wound quickly around her to hold her upright. With the adrenaline rushing through her veins and her eyes wide, her lips parted as she gazed up at him. They were so close, his eyes moving between hers and her mouth. Please kiss me. Please--

She barely bit back the groan as Sasha interrupted, straightening up quickly with red cheeks. Damn. Maybe it was for the best, though, did he even want to kiss her, or had she just been imagining things? Maybe it was just wishful thinking, and she found herself constantly glancing over at him as they went back to work. It never left her mind, lingering in the back like a rebellious child refusing to go away. She was given a small reprieve when they were ready to go, packing up everything before thanking Sasha and going on their way.

"Oh, they've already given us everything." Seeing the tent and other items already waiting for them, surprise flickered across her face before she began to laugh. "I'm a bit nervous, but excited too." Fidgeting with the things she held in her arms, Serenity took a deep breath before following Matthew into their temporary home. "Charles? Leta?" Stepping in and glancing around, she moved around to set things down on the table before yawning. "We bring gifts!"

Leta and Charles were sitting on the couch, each with a book in their hands when they heard Serenity calling them. Putting the books aside, they stood up and went to Serenity and Matthew. ''Wow, where did you get that all from? That looks really delicious.'' said Leta while she looked at the food, that Serenity had placed on the table. Serenity and Matthew looked to each other with a big grin on their faces before they turned back to Leta and Charles. ''Serenity had a little idea a few days ago, and when she told me about it, I was right away on board.'' Matthew said with a smile on his face. ''So we wanted to surprise you two and give you a day, where you can be on your own, without of us in the way. We prepared something to eat for you, with the help of Sasha, so that you have all you need.''

Matthew saw Charles smiling brightly and swallowing hard while Leta looked at them in disbelief. ''Serenity and I will go camping today, so you have all the house to yourself. We thought that would be a nice change for you two.'' Leta went over to Serenity and looked into her eyes. ''You know, that we love to have you around right?''

Charles embraced Leta from behind and had a huge smile on his lips when he looked to Serenity and Matthew. ''I don't know what to say ... that is so sweet of you two.'' said Leta with and expression that showed, how thankful she was. She felt the exitement growing in her body at the outlook, to be alone with Charles for a while. It felt as if she was a teenager again, that had the house to herself after the parents left. For Charles, the feeling was even more intense, as this was actually the first time for him, that he would be alone with Leta for a whole day. His ears became red when he looked at her with a shy smile on his lips.

Leta took Serenity in her arms, after Charles had released her from his. ''Thank you, I can't tell you, how much this means to me. I never expected this and it is a real surprise honey, thank you!'' Turning to Matthew she looked at him with a grin on her face. ''When you are out there, you take good care of my little girl. Have a good time you two.'' said Leta and took a step back before Charles stepped forward and took all three of them in his arms.

Turning pink as Matthew gave her the credit for the idea, Serenity shuffled between feet awkwardly. The reactions from Charles and Leta made her smile though, and made it well worth the work they'd put into it. Leta's words caught her off guard though, a stunned look crossing her face as a lump grew in her throat. It was hard to work past it, swallowing hard as she managed to nod in response. It was such a sweet thing to say, but not something she was sure how to process anymore.

"Leta!" Shrieking as the older woman's arms wrapped around her, her eyes went wide as she sputtered and stumbled over her words. "You're welcome." Little girl? She swore her heart stopped for a moment before a grin spread over her face, the emotions washing over her in colossal waves before she was being wrapped up again by Charles' massive arms. "Charles, you're so big!" Pulling herself away with bright red cheeks, she rubbed at her face before chuckling nervously.

"I'm really glad you're happy. Matthew, should we head out and get set up? Figure out what we want to eat later?" A bit overwhelmed with the massive amount of affection, she edged towards the doorway. "We'll let you two lovebirds be for the day. Enjoy!"

Matthew followed Serenity towards the door but turned around one more time before he left. ''Have a good time, you deserve it.'' he said before he entered the lift with a bagpack on his shoulders, that contained the food they had prepared for themselves and enough to drink. Together with Serenity, they reached the ground, grabbed the equipment for the camping and started to go towards the destination, Matthew had looked out. During their walk they talked a bit about Letas and Charles reaction and were happy that they were able to surprise the two of them.

In the early evening they reached the clearing, Matthew had visited a few days prior and placed their equipment on the ground. The clearing wasn't as big as it was with the house in the woods, it was rather small but offered a nice view to the sky and the surrounding trees were far enough away from each other, that the sunlight came through. ''Here we are, I hope you like it.'' he said to Serenity and grabbed one of the bags, that contained the tent. Luckily Ragnar showed him during the recent week, how to build it up, without of his help, he would have surely made a fool of himself. ''Could you get some stones, that we could use for the fireplace? Over there are some, we could use.'' Matthew pointed in the direction where a few stones were.

While he was building everything up and Serenity took care of the fireplace, he found himself again and again looking after her. The situation from this morning, when he held her close came back to his mind and while his ears got red once again, he sighed out and tried to think about something else. An hour later the tent and the fireplace was build up and Matthew helped Serenity collecting wood, they could use for the fire. Ragnar had put more blankets than necessary into one of the bags, so that the ground at the tent wasn't too hard, and so that they could put themself under one, while they were sitting outside, when the night gets a bit colder.

With the bag of food they both sat down on a blanket, near the fireplace, shoulder to shoulder. The sun began to set and colored their surroundings in red and orange colors. Looking to her said with a grin on his face. ''So Mrs. Fire, could you light the fire up?'' he asked her and gave her shoulder a playful bump with his own shoulder.

Finally they had reached their destination. Serenity had been thankful for the distraction of Charles and Leta as the topic of conversation, finding it near impossible to stop herself from staring at Matthew. Even the scenery around them, beautiful as it was, only held part of her attention once the conversation began to slow down. Now that they were finally at the clearing and setting up had become the priority, she tried to turn her attention to that without ignoring Matthew.

"Huh? Oh, sure." Glancing in the direction that he was pointing, she made her way over and began to pick up the stones. She did it slowly and carefully as not to hurt herself, forming a circle before beginning to build it up slightly with more rocks. It wasn't the best, of course, but it was the best she could manage. Giving Matthew a sheepish smile as she finished up, she inspected the work he'd done with the tent as she dumped down some of the firewood.

"Mrs. Fire?" Giving him an amused look as he bumped against her, her cheeks turned pink as she nodded her head and crouched down by the makeshift fireplace. Taking a deep breath and concentrating on all the training she'd done with both Matthew and her father, she reached a hand in to drag her fingers over one of the larger pieces of wood. At first nothing happened, and then the flames finally appeared, the wood crackling before the pieces around it began to catch fire as well.

"There we go." Standing back up and wiping her hands off, she looked satisfied with herself before turning back towards Matthew. "At least it'll be nice and warm tonight, even if the night gets chilly. Time to eat?" She was already digging around in the bag, pulling out different things and setting them out beside the tent.

As he saw her, igniting the fire place with ease, he couldn't help but to think back to when they first explored her abilities and how destructive her power was. Now she was in control of her ability and he couldn't help but to feel proud and a bit jealous at the same time. Proud, because she managed to learn to control her abilities within of just one week and jealous, because it wasn't him, who was able to get her to where she was now. ''I have to say, I am impressed.'' he said honestly, ''Your dad must be a really good teacher.''

Taking one of the sandwiches, he bit into it and realised, how good it really was. They somehow haven't tasted much of what they had cooked so this was the first time, Matthew tasted their selfmade food. Looking over to Serenity he smiled, ''That is really good, we seem to be a good team in more than just planning a surprise for someone. Or Sasha did that all while we weren't looking.''

They had more food with them, than they needed and after two sandwiches and a few of the snacks, Matthew felt no more hungry. Taking one bottle of water with him, he sat down on a blanket near the fire next to Serenity and watched the last rays of sunlight slowly disappear. Opening the bottle, he offered the bottle to Serenity. ''Want some?'' he asked her and held the bottle between him and her. While Serenity reached out for the bottle, a piece of wood in the fire broke into two pieces with a crackling sound which caused Matthew to turn his face towards the fire and let go of the bottle before Serenity had grabbed it.

The bottle dropped towards Matthew and before he knew what happened, he felt his shirt getting wet. He quickly turned around and grabbed the bottle while Serenity also tried to grab it. His hand reached the bottle first and hers landed on his. ''Shit, sorry, my mistake.'' he said and looked towards her.

"He's alright," She shrugged. "He just knows what powers I might have, and what kind of training to do. I like training with you better, though." Unfortunately, it was more logical to train with Tyrath now that their relation had been confirmed. Settling down and taking one of the other sandwiches, she took a bite and nodded in agreement. "It definitely came out good, we should cook together more." Even though it was something so simple, it meant that she got to spend more time with Matthew.

By the time they'd finished eating and the sun was nearly gone, they'd gotten comfortable just beside the fire and were enjoying the warmth. The contrast of the heat and the cool night breeze made it pleasantly comfortable, and as she reached for the bottle the loud crackle caused her to jump. Water splashed as the bottle hit the ground, although most of it had ended up on Matthew's clothing and barely touched her.

"Oh." Freezing as they went for the bottle again at the same time, it felt like a jolt of electricity moving through her body when they touched. "It's.. It's alright." They were so close again, and she made no effort to move her hand from his. He wasn't trying to pull his away either, and she could hear her heartbeat in her ears as she stared at him. "I don't mind when you touch me," It came out sounding far different than she'd intended, her face heating up from more than just the fire. "Oh, hell." Leaning toward him without taking her hand away, there was only a brief moment of hesitation before her lips were brushing gently over his.

"Fuck, sorry!" Jerking back when she realized what she'd done, she scooted back a good foot with a mortified expression. "Sorry, you're not interested in that, I shouldn't have--I'm sorry." Since the first day that they'd kissed, there had been no repeats, even though she'd desperately wanted it on more than one occasion. Now she'd just kissed him, and on the night they were camping together.. For the whole night. Oh god, did I just ruin everything?

She didn't pulled her hand away from his and instead looked at him in a certain kind of way. His heart began to pound louder in his chest and he was sure, that she could hear it. What she then said confused him completely. She had friendzoned him a week ago, after he had tried to tell her, that he liked what they did at the house in the woods when they kissed each other. And now she said, that she doesn't mind when he touches her? Matthew didn't knew what to reply and felt his ears getting red. Yes, he wanted to touch her, he wanted to have her close to him but under no circumstances did he want to overstep the boundarie, she set up last week.

Before he was able to form a proper thought about what he could say to her, Serenity leaned in to him and kissed him. Her soft lips on his send a soothing shiver through his whole body. Even though it was a short kiss, it didn't felt short and right as she retreated from him, he wanted to feel her lips on his again. Excitement began to build up inside of him that mixed together with the confusion he felt. Her excuse after the kiss made absolutely no sense to him, why did she thought, that he doesn't want her?

He felt that she was about to withdraw her hand from his and quickly put his hand completely into hers and held her. ''Wait.'' trying to make sense of the situation he asked himself, if he understood anything wrong. ''I ... I liked the kiss ... I just don't understand what is going on. Last week I tried to tell you, how much I liked what we did at the house but you said, that it is a thing, that should remain in the past and that we should focus on the here and now.'' He looked Serenity in the eyes and gathered up some courage to finally tell her, how he feels.

''I like you, not just like a friend ... I really like you and I like it when we are close ... and when we kissed.'' He felt the urge to look away and not see her reaction directly but somehow managed to keep his eyes on her. It was still possible, that he ruined their whole night right now but what just happened somehow gave him hope again. ''I just thought that you are not interested and wanted to respect your decision.''

The hand holding onto hers made it clear he had no intention of letting her get further away, and his one word gave her pause. It was his next ones that sent confusion spiraling through her however, and she tried to think back on what had been said before. Had she said something like that? By the time it started to come back to her he was speaking again, and her cheeks went bright red at his declaration. All this time, and they'd just been misunderstanding each other?

"I didn't mean it like that." Looking flustered as she glanced down at the ground and then back up, she chewed on her lip before shaking her head. "I knew we weren't going to stay there forever, I was trying to focus on us getting out there and somewhere else safe. I wasn't talking about the.. Kissing when I said that." Well, that at least explained why he'd been distant since that day and not even tried to kiss her.

"I liked kissing you." Scooting closer to him again as she pulled her hand away, there was a brief moment before she began to giggle and pointed to his shirt. "Your shirt is all wet, you should probably take it off and let it dry." Her own laughter calmed her nerves a bit as she tried to stop the giggles, failing as she sprawled out on her back on the blanket. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm laughing so much. I feel like an idiot that we've gone so many days both thinking the other wasn't interested.. All because of something I said." Pausing briefly, she licked her lips and gazed up at him from where she lay. "I think I'd very much like you to kiss me again."

I liked kissing you When he heard her saying these words, he couldn't help but to start smiling. The thoughts that lingered on his mind during the last week disappeared. There was no reason why she no longer wanted to kiss him, because she wanted to. There was no reason why she didn't changed the way she acted when she was around him, because nothing had changed. It was just this one conversation where they had talked about two different things. A misunderstanding.

The kiss from her and everything that followed after took care, that he forgot the wet spot on his shirt until Serenity mentioned it. ''You are right.'' he said, pulled the shirt over his head and laid it down on the grass, near the fire before he turned back to her. Since she had already seen him topless before and the fire kept them warm, he didn't put on a new shirt since he didn't want to get back to the tent, where his bag with the spare clothes was and interrupt this moment between them.

The thought that this misunderstanding nearly ruined every chance for them to be close, to give in to the desire they had for each other, was absurd and somewhat funny at the same time. Hearing her giggle made him giggle as well as he laid down on his side next to her and rested on his arm, while still looking at her. When they calmed down a bit and she said, that she would like to kiss him again he looked her right in the eyes. ''I really like you and hearing you saying, that you feel the same makes me very happy.'' he said and got closer to her. ''I think we have wasted enough time,'' slowly he leaned his face in closer to hers, his heartbeat became faster again and when there lips were only inches apart from each other, he whispered to her, ''I wanted to do this all week.''

He leaned in the rest of the way until their lips finally met. The feeling of her soft lips on his send shivers through his body as the kiss felt tender and sensual. He shortly removed his lips from hers and looked her in the eyes again. They reflected the desire he felt inside of him and after he took a short breath, he leaned in once more and pressed his lips against hers once again. No longer slowly but now with passion taking over, it felt like the kiss stopped everything around them to exist and all that remained was the feeling of her lips on his.
This time he didn't retreated from her and instead parted his lips and touched her tongue with his own. The first few times their tongues touched each other, little electrical shocks rushed through Matthews body until their tongues began to passionately dance with each other.
Getting carried away by the situation and the feelings that were rushing through him, he began to travel with his free hand alongside her arm, until he reached her hand and the inertwined for a short moment.

He was so close, laid out beside her even as she laid on her back. So close as they finally got control over their laughing, her lips still parted as they simply looked at each other. Her cheeks were warm from both the fire and anticipation, her breath catching slightly when he began to close the distance between them. Time seemed to slow down for that moment until she finally tasted him, her eyes fluttering shut as she made a quiet noise against his lips. It was short lived, however, her eyes opening again as she gave him a confused look when he drew back. Hadn't he just said he'd wanted to do that all week, and he was already pulling away?

The nervousness and confusion that began to build up was wiped away almost immediately by the second kiss, her lips parting eagerly to stroke his tongue as warmth filled her body. Was this what she had been missing her entire life? The spark that came with the kiss, the trail of fire that his fingers left in their wake? Her hand clutched at his firmly, squeezing it as her other hand moved over his chest. She took her time exploring the bare flesh curiously, tracing the lines of muscles as she made her way up towards his face.

"Don't stop," Her fingers trailed up from his chest to his face, running gently over his cheek before they slid into his hair. "This time, don't stop kissing me." If he did, she swore she would die on the spot, hands pulling him towards her, lips insistently moving against his as her body trembled with the unknown.

The intensity of the moment increased with each passing second as he tasted her sweet lips on his and felt her tongue welcoming his. Her hands wandering on his chest was more than just a touch, it was a sensation that he felt across his whole body and made him eager for more. The desire, the longing that he had for her and that he had surpressed during the last week now screamed inside of him to be satisfied after this one week of not being able to be as close to her as he wanted to.

Her words and what she did made it clear, that Serenity wanted this as much as Matthew. ''I won't.'' he whispered in a husky voice when they parted their lips for a brief moment only to return to kissing her right away. His hand, that still was inertwined with hers, left her hand and began to trail along her arm. As he reached her upper arm, he held her and turned them around in one swift motion so that she was now lying on him with her legs right and left from his body.

His lips parted from hers as he began to kiss her along her jawline first and then began to cover her neck in kisses. With his hands now free, he trailed along with them on each side of her body. When he nibbled with his lips for a short moment next to her ear, he whispered, ''I wanted to do this all week long, good that we have some time only for us now.'' He returned with his lips to hers and as soon as their lips met again, there tongues began their little dance with each other from a new. Each touch from her send a shiver through his spine and he couldn't remember to have felt like this ever before.

She nearly whined--whined!-- When his hand left hers, shivering under the slow trail of his fingers across her skin and clothing. The sudden grip and movement had her making a sound of surprise muffled only by his lips, a loud gasp leaving her mouth when she found herself straddling him. It was unexpected, and she looked down at him a bit uncertainly until his lips began to move over her skin again. It was bliss, the warmth that ghosted over her skin from those soft lips as his hands explored her slowly.

"Very good." Her hands found purchase on his chest as they kissed, her hips rocking forward unconsciously as she made herself comfortable on his lap and leaned down into the kiss. It was completely different from when they'd kissed before, unlike anything she'd experienced in her whole life. Warmth, comfort, desire, the last of which shocked her and caused her nails to dig lightly into his chest. It wasn't something she was used to feeling, and she was unsure how to proceed with it without making a fool of herself.

"I like it when you touch me," Pulling back to breathe, she licked her lips and gazed down at him. The fire danced in the background, casting shadows and illuminating his face clearly for her to see. Every feature, from those full lips to those strange eyes of his, were clear as day to her now. A thumb stroked over his lower lip slowly as her expression softened, a shaky breath leaving her mouth as she shifted on his lap again. "I like touching you, and kissing you." Her head dipped down, lips finding his neck as she laid several slow, small kisses there before sitting up again to bite her lip. "A lot."

As if he was reflecting what she was doing, he bit on his lower lip as well while his hands kept on trailing along the side of her body, until they reached her ass and remained there for a moment.
Matthew remembered their first kisses very clearly. At that time there was a certain hesitation and caution in it. As if they both were unsure of what they were allowed to do or how far they would take it. But this moment right now was way more intense. As if someone had opened the floodgates after they finally confessed to each other how they felt, the situation was now overly passionate and filled by a pure desire and longing to be close to each other, to show and tell each other how much they wanted this.

''And I can't get enough of you ... of finally being this close to you.'' His hands began to return to her back from her ass but instead of trailing above her shirt, they want underneath it and he touched her bare skin with his fingertips. He looked into her eyes and saw no disapproval from her, so he went further up with his hands until her shirt, that rested on his wrists slowly was pulled upwards. He raised his body far enough up, to kiss her once again. This time, the kiss was rather short and he moved his hands slowly further, while he looked into her eyes. Not one moment was there, where he got the impression from her that she didn't liked what he did, instead she gave him the sweetest smile he had ever seen.

Matthew grabbed the fabric of her shirt and lifted it up further until Serenity helped him, stretched her arms upwards and he pulled the shirt over her head before it landed on the ground, next to his shirt and her red hair fell back on the back of her body. For a moment he did nothing but to admire her body, not even trying to hide the lust in his eyes, thet he felt in this moment. She was still wearing her bra, that covered her breasts , her figure was divine in his eyes. ''You are so gorgeous.'' he said in a hushed tone before he swallowed hard and then began to cover her neck in kisses again. Desiring to give her body the attention it deserves, he turned them around so that he was lying on top again abover her. His heart was pounding even harder than before when he began to trail his lips from her neck to her shoulders and went on from there to the valley between her breasts. The scent of her skin was intoxicating and he felt her trembling through his lips, which covered her body in kisses. Going lower he kissed along her ribs until he reached her navel. From there he began to kiss his way back up to her face while his fingertips explored every bit of skin from her shoulders all the way down to her waist.

The exploration of her body ended with his face close to hers again as he pressed his lips against hers and gave in to another kiss. When their lips parted from each other again, he looked into her eyes as he felt the skin of his body on her skin. ''Tell me if I go too far, but I am struggling to hold back here. I just can't get enough of you!''

"Finally.." She nodded in agreement, glancing down to where his hands had settled on her ass. It was the first time he'd ever tried to touch her like that, let alone actually done it, but she could feel the gentleness even in that action. Shivering as his hands slid under his shirt and up her back, she looked down at him curiously to see what he would do. There was no frantic tearing, no rush to get her clothing off, and her lips curved into a shy smile as she nodded her head.

Lifting her arms and wiggling to help with the removal of her shirt, her chest rose and fell rapidly with each breath as her hair fanned over her back and shoulders. The fire behind them only served to make the red appear more vibrant, a bright contrast to the plain white bra that served to cover her breasts. Lips parting as she struggled to find the words to respond to his compliment, she could create nothing but a hushed moan under the assault of his lips across her skin, insistent and repetitive.

Her breath was momentarily stolen away as her back hit the ground lightly, legs spreading to allow Matthew to settle between them and resume the onslaught of kisses across her flesh. Her hands moved over his skin, fingers working through his hair as he slid further and further down her body with each exploratory kiss. When she could no longer keep a hold there her fingers spanned across his shoulders, taking in the sheer size of him as he came back up slowly.

"I--" Her lips parted again as she licked them, mind spinning as she realized that at some point, one of her legs had draped over his to tuck and hold him securely there. "Matthew, I--" Struggling to form coherent words as her hands gripped his upper arms, she gave him an uncertain look from beneath her lashes and then looked away. "I like you, I like this, but I'm not.. I can't.." Peeking up to look at him somewhat helplessly, she squeezed his arms and sighed. "I don't think I can do.. That right now." She bit her lip, gnawing on it worriedly. Would he be angry?

He felt that she wanted to say something, before the first word left her mouth. As if her desire to slow down a bit and not take it any further has vibrated right from her to him and became his desire as well. Parting from her lips, he looked at her, waiting for what she wanted to tell him. Her struggling to say what was on her mind put a soft smile on his lips but he decided to remain silent. When she then told him, that she didn't wanted to go further tonight, he felt no disappointment, no anger and instead he felt even closer to her than he did a moment ago. Her honesty towards him made him swallow hard once again and filled him up with a certain kind of joy. There was uncertainty in her look but he felt sometthing inside of him, that came directly from her innerst self. It was trust and hope towards him. They connected with each other even stronger in this moment and her desires and hopes became his as well.

Looking at her, he didn't said anything but instead gave her a long kiss. Not as passionate and wild as before, but rather accepting and loving. ''Okay.'' was what he said after he had retreated his lips from hers. But he wanted to honor her honesty and decided, to be honest as well. ''I want you Serenity, I want all of you. But I am well aware, that we just are starting things. I mean, an hour ago I thought that you don't see me as anything more than just a friend and now look at us. We are here together, half naked, having the time of our life. That alone is more then I even hoped for. So thank you for being honest with me. The most important thing is for me, that you want this as much as I want it. There is no need to rush.''

He continued to kiss her along her jawline and her neck, but now more slowly and sensual, taking his time to inhale her scent and give in to the feelings it caused inside of him. Near her ear he whispered, ''I want to be with you Serenity ... not only tonight. If you want to slow down a bit, that is fine for me. If you want to wait a whole year ... that is fine for me. As long as you are comfortable with it, then I am as well. The only thing that matters to me, is that you know ...'' he raised his head up again, looked into her eyes and put a strain of her hair behind her ear. ''... how much I have fallen for you.''

A smile appeared on his lips when he thought about the time, when they return to the village. ''What should we do, when we return to the village? On one hand I would love to let everyone know about us but, and I hope you don't get this wrong, on the other hand I would like to keep it to ourselfes at first. I like it that this is something only between you and me and at one point, they will know it either way. Until then, if you are okay with it, I really would like to explore this here with you, without of everyones constant attention.'' Now he felt unsure. It was very important for him, that she understood that he felt proud of what they had and didn't wanted to hide it at first, because he felt the need to hide it. But that he wanted it because he wanted to go their first steps of their newly found relationship alone with her.

His silence would have been unnerving if not for the smile on his face, and still Serenity felt a bit of worry rise up. He didn't appear mad at the moment, but was he simply putting on a show for her? No, she could feel it, feel that he wasn't upset by her denial of more physical intimacy. She wasn't sure how she could feel it, just that it was present, almost as if he had said it out loud. Then he was saying it out loud, and the relief coursed through her even as she shivered under the warm lips moving along her skin.

"I.." She did want to go slow, at least at that moment. It was entirely new territory for her, but the newest and most difficult to process was his admission to her. How was she supposed to respond to that? Clearly she felt for him, both in friendship and physically. There was something there, something strong, but what specific words could she use to describe it, could she mimic his own words? She was saved from that choice by his questions, the relief visible on her face as her hands left his arms to settle on her own chest. Her barely covered chest, now that she glanced down.

"No," She shook her head. "I don't want to tell everyone. We've only just gotten here, and I don't want constant questions and stares, we already get enough of the second." Looking to the side with an embarrassed expression, she lifted a hand to point towards where her shirt had ended up. "Can I--Can I have my shirt?" The bra needed to come off for when they slept, but she was far too embarrassed to sit there completely naked from the waist up.

Matthew felt relieved when Serenity told him, that she shared the same desire as he, about how they should proceed with their relationship. ''Yes of course but first ...'' he replied when she asked for her shirt and looked to the side with a shy look on her face. Putting two of his fingers on her chin, he turned her face towards him and gave her another kiss. After his lips parted from hers again, he said ''I just wanted to let you know, that I think you are really beautiful and sexy as hell.'' He couldn't help but to feel a bit like a teenager again, when he said that but he couldn't help telling her, what went through his head in this moment.

Reaching out, he grabbed her shirt and gave it to her. The wet stain on his own shirt was dry by now so he took that as well, put it on him again and laid down while Serenity turned her back to him, opened her bra, removed it and put the shirt on her. As he was lying there, he looked at her and saw once again her tattoo, that was between her shoulderblades. It still astonished him that something like that was possible. Matthew realised, that the connection between them, couldn't be compared to a relationship other people have. The way his magic was longing to be with her, during the time when they exercised together, the tattoo and now this feeling he had, when he was under the impression to feel what she feels ... There was no logical explanation for all that but once he began to think about it, he couldn't let the thought go. In the end, the feeling of having exact the person next to him, that he wanted to have next to him was enough for him, to accept that he didn't understood everything that was happening between him and her.

''Should we go to the tent and end the day?'' he asked her after she was done with putting her shirt back on her. ''We could build a really cozy small area with all the blankets, we have available.'' Standing up, he reached out with his hand to Serenity, to help her up as well. He pulled a bit stronger than intended so that she landed right in his arms. He gave her a kiss and then held her hand, as they walked together over to the tent.

A short moment later, they had the blankets organized in a way, that they could cuddle up on a soft ground and cover them up with the biggest blanket available. At first, they lied next to each other, face to face. ''Who would have thought, that our idea of a free day for Leta and Charles in the end would become the opportunity, we both needed.'' Another kiss followed before he turned on his back so that Serenity could cuddle up with him while he placed his arm on her back. Chuckling he said, ''I still remember how awkward it was the first time, when we were lying together this way. Later I quickly got used to have you this close to me while we were at the house in the woods. So much, that I really missed your company during the last week... I am very happy to have you back by my side.'' Placing a kiss on her head he laid back and relaxed his body.

"Thank you," Her voice was soft at his words, uncertain. "You're, uh, you're really sexy too." It was painfully obvious how unused she was to speaking like that, the embarrassment seeping through her every pore as she took her shirt and turned away from him. Despite the fact that they'd been very close to removing even more of their clothing she still found herself feeling shy, carefully unhooking the bra and removing it before tugging on the shirt. It was only when she was properly covered that she turned back to him, her cheeks still flushed with the heat from many different things.

"That sounds really good." Reaching up to take his hand carefully, she let him pull her to her feet only to nearly stumble over them. With a small yelp as she found herself pressed against his chest, her hands grabbed for him as she made a small noise against his lips. Part of her was demanding that she have more, the taste of him on her lips for many more hours to come. The other part held fast to taking things slow, her hands falling away as they moved to set up the tent in a way they were both happy with.

"You're right. I never thought we would be here, not like this." Holding the kiss for just a bit longer than she would have before, she let him pull away to situate on his back before she tucked herself securely against his side. Warmth and comfort radiated from him as she laid her head on his chest, echoing his laughter and nodding lightly. "Things have really changed since then, and in such a short time." They hadn't spent that much time together the last week, that much was true.

"I haven't been this happy since my mother was still alive." Closing her eyes and murmuring the words softly, she reached out to find his hand and lace their fingers together. "I haven't been this happy, or felt this safe in a long time. I really like it."

Serenitys words caught him offguard and he felt a lump buidling up in his throat. This wasn't just a confession of how she felt, for Matthew it was the biggest proof of how much trust she had in him. ''It means a lot to me, to hear that from you.'' Deciding to not delve further into the topic of her mom, he continued, ''I feel the same. Before I met you, I never really had a desire to have someone by my side, you changed that. As if you first created a desire within me and then right away satisfied this desire as well.'' He didn't want to bring the topic of her mum up since he wasn't sure if she was ready or even wanted to talk to him about her. He would wait until she begins to open up to him about that. Hearing her breathing by his side calmed him down and not long after he began to fall asleep with her in his arm and his hand holding hers. ''Goodnight Serenity.''

Leta and Charles
Exhausted from the previous hours, Leta and Charles fell on the bed with a big grin on each others faces. ''I really was afraid, that you would let me fall while we were under the shower. But damn was it good, you never took me like that before.'' With a smile on her face, she turned to Charles, ''Let's hope that Serenity and Matthew like camping, maybe we can have this house to ourselves more often. I really start to like this place.'' placing a kiss on Charles cheek, she snuggled up close to him. ''Apropos Serenity and Matthew, we need to do something about them.'' When Charles exhaled extra loudly, she knew what he told her. He didn't liked it when Leta tried to bring the two together, it was as if this has become her personal project and she wouldn't stop, until they get married and have kids.

''What?'' Leta said in a playful dramatic voice. ''If we let them be, they will never get this ball rolling. Or do you want to tell me, that there is nothing between them?'' Charles rolled with his eyes and began to roam with his hand across Letas body. At first she purred at his touch but quickly realised what he was doing. ''Could you stop trying to distract me ... please?'' Charles began to smile and since he felt, that he had another round in him, even after all they did during this day, he had no intentions to remove his hand.

Instead he just shook his head, reached out with his hand to her ass and gave her a playfull slap just when she was about to talk again. She looked him directly in the eyes but he just smiled at her and did the same again when she attempted to say something. She once again wanted to say something but this time he pulled her on top of him and began kissing her. When the need for air became too much, they parted their lips and Leta used the chance she had. ''You still want more?'' she asked him as she felt his dick growing hard again and poking against her. ''You are insatiable.'' she leaned in and gave him a quick kiss. ''... and that is one of the things, I love so much about you.''

Slowly she began, to move her hips and glid the labia of her pussy along his shaft what caused a deep moan to come out of Charles mouth. Leta loved these moments when she teased him but didn't allowed him to go further. In these moments she saw in his eyes, how much he wanted her, how much he desired her. At the beginning of their relationship, Leta often had self doubts due to their difference in age but those were washed away when she saw the look in his eyes the first time, she stood naked in front of him. He had the same look in his eyes that he had right now, while she constantly glided the labia of her pussy along his shaft and felt how she got more and more wet. Leta knew what would happen next and was very much looking forward, how he would handle her this time, when it got too much for him and he would take the lead over. Lying right on him, she felt his heartbeat getting faster his breathing getting deeper as he tried to hold back but it was no use.

Charles put his arms around her waist and held her still. He was taking over now and he knew, that she needed his dick inside of her as much as he wanted to push it inside. Early on he had realised, that these little games Leta liked to play, not only drove him crazy but herself as well, maybe even more than him. Now it was time for him to play the game as he slowly pushed his hips towards hers until the tip of his dick reached the entrance of her pussy. Leta looked right at him, longing for him to go on with what he was doing but he didn't, every time when he was about to go further, he stopped and drew back a bit. He wanted to see this look on her face and hear her pleading to him to finally take her and when she began to move her hips against his dick, he knew that he got her where he wanted to have her but he still held back, looking at her with lust and desire.

''Goddamn could yo ...'' she couldn't even finish her sentence as he waited for this moment before he used his hand on her hips to push her down on him and enter her slowly with nearly all of his length. A loud moan escaped Letas and his lips as she slowly began to rock her hips against his. He raised his body upwards and began to kiss each of her breasts as Leta held his head and pushed him against her breasts while she kept on moving her hips against his and enjoyed the feeling his hands caused, while they roamed across her back and her ass. When both of his hands rested on her ass, he turned her around and moved his own body along, so that he now was on top. Placing a pillow below her hip, he raised his body up while she laid below him and held her legs close to his shoulders as he picked up in pace and thrusted his dick in and out of her pussy. One of his hands slid down her leg and he placed it on her lower tummy, so that he could put his thumb on her clit and stimulate her further.

With each thrust of Charles and each movement of his thumb, Leta got louder and begged him to go on ... in her own way. ''Don't you dare to stop now, go on doing what you are doing you big brute ... my big brute.'' He did as she told and felt his own climax already approaching. His fifth for this day. Leta reached out to his arm and held his arm tight with both of her hands. While Leta reached her climax, she grabbed Charles arm so tight, that the pain it caused was the tipping point, to send him over the edge and reach his climax as well.

Breathing heavy, he kneeled down on the bed before he crawled to the side and laid down next to her. Slowly the exhustion of the day set in and he was already beginning to close his eyes, while he held Leta close to him once again when she said, ''Don't you forget what I said about Serenity and Matthew? We need to do something.'' she said in a sleepy voice before her eyes also got heavy and she drifted off to sleep in Charles arms.

"Goodnight, Matthew." Serenity was already half asleep by the time he spoke, snuggled up against his side happily. For once she was free of any worries, any fear. There was nothing but the warm body beside her, the quiet crackle of the fire outside as it began to die down. The sound soothed her to sleep, the comfort of Matthew's body allowing her to sleep soundly throughout the night. She didn't wake even once, shifting in her sleep a handful of times to press closer to him.

When she woke in the morning it was slowly, realizing that her face was pressed securely into his neck and both her arm and leg had draped themselves over him in her sleep. She didn't remember getting there, her unconscious mind clearly unsatisfied with the previous level of contact and striving to be closer. With a mumbled complaint at being awake, she nuzzled against his neck, tugging the blanket up around them and trying to shut out the sunlight.

TYRATH:

Laying on his back staring up at the ceiling of his room, Tyrath realized that he'd been awake for some time. Had it been minutes, or hours? Spending time with his daughter had been complicated. While it was enjoyable finally getting to know the child he'd never met, it was also infuriating in a way. His mind was constantly drifting, thinking back to his time with her mother. How much like her mother she looked..

He shook his head, slowly sitting up in the bed and raking his fingers through his hair. He needed to do more to help her. Showing her the powers that she held would only do so much, but would the village every truly accept her? Would she truly accept her Santfei side, past her powers? She didn't look like any of them, didn't have horns, claws, or even a tail! Could she even have those features? That was something he needed to find out.

Matthew woke up when he felt Serenity moving. Normally he always woke up early each day, it was his habit to start the day early since he was able to think. But when he felt the sunlight shining into the tent, he realised that he had slept longer than he usually did. A moment later the sunlight was gone after Serenity had pulled the blanked up. Turning his face to Serenity, who still was lying next to him he smiled at first before he raised his head and gave her a kiss on her red hair. ''Good morning.'' he mumbled in a sleepy voice. ''We got all the time in the world, why don't we just delay the start of the day a bit.'' He liked the way she was hugging him while they were lying next to each other and wanted to enjoy this moment a bit more and keep on feeling her so close to him.

Her breath tickled the skin at his neck and send shivers through him that he liked a lot. For a moment they both just remained how they were and took their time to really wake up. Turning his body to the side, so that he was facing her, he gave her a long kiss. ''We should start getting ready, though I would love to cuddle with you all day, I don't want to meet your dad when you are late for training because of me.'' he said jokingly. Instead of following up on his own words, he began kissing her once again while his hand began to roam across her back and her ass. ''Though maybe it is worth the risk.'' he said in between two kisses.

It took them nearly another thirty minutes before they finally were able to let go of each other and begin to pack there things together. Getting everything back into the backpacks took longer than it took to build it all up. Not so much because it was more difficult, rather because Serenity and Matthew used each opportunity presented to kiss each other or just telling each other, how happy they were. After what felt like a small eternity, the two of them had finally packed their things up and began to walk back to the village, holding hands until they came close to it.

When there were only a few trees left between them and the village, Matthew stopped and used the last chance they had, to kiss each other before the others in the village could see them again. ''I can't wait to be alone with you again.'' Another kiss followed before they both turned to the village and began to walk the rest of the way.

TYRATH:

"Felix." Standing in the doorway of the other Santfei's house, he cleared his throat quietly. "I wish to speak with you. About the girl, my kin. You are the only one I would trust to ask this because of your knowledge." He sighed. "She will never be accepted as one of us, because she is not, not truly. She has the power, but she does not look like one of us." He paused and frowned. "Is there a way to bring out her Santfei side more? Surely there is some sort of magic that would allow it to come through, without illusion, but to truly come through."

SERENITY:

"That sounds like a good plan." She sounded equally as sleepy, not even attempting to stifle her yawn. "I'm not ready to be awake yet, I don't even want to open my eyes." Despite how well she had slept curled up with Matthew, she could have stayed there for another day without wanting to move. It wasn't until she felt his lips that she slowly opened her eyes again, smiling at him even as she tried to curl back up. "He can wait, he'll be fine." Mumbling the words against Matthew's lips with a quiet laugh, her back arched as she eagerly pushed into the soft touches across her body.

By the time they'd finally managed to leave the tent her lips were swollen and red, her cheeks a rosy pink as they started to pack everything up. Or tried to, anyway, as that process took far longer than it should have. If they were lucky they would get back by lunch time, and she'd still have some time to get training in for the day after eating. She would have been lying if she'd said she didn't drag her feet on the way back to the village, drawing the walk out as long as possible before she couldn't anymore.

"We'll still have our time under the stars tonight, just like we've been doing." She gave him a shy smile, referring to their nightly routine of sitting on the platform enjoying the fresh air and stars. Holding her bag firmly as they finally started through the village, she glanced periodically at people as they walked. There were still some strange looks, although many of them seemed to be directed at Matthew more than her. That was strange, was it because of Tyrath's threat, or was she just imagining things? The thought still lingered in her mind when they returned to their housing, a bit of a sad expression on her face as they went inside.

"You know, eventually you'll have to talk to Tyrath. If we're going to be here for awhile, you can't avoid it forever." Although she understand part of his want to. "You could always come with me sometime. He can't just stare at you the entire time if he's busy training me." Right?

Back
Top Bottom