Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mobile games lets talk about em

It's pretty neat how we got people playing the same games as us here. We should join forces or some shit, talk about progress and all.
That’s sounds like a good idea, the thing with me is these days I’ve been playing on mobile a lot more than my PC which I find crazy but I think it’s just convenience and addiction to my phone more lol

I play Bleach Brave Souls, The King of Fighters All Star and Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross, every single day. Pokemon Go on occasion, and Bleach Immortal Soul when I remember I have it. I've spent more money on Bleach Brave Souls than I am willing to admit. I have had a ton of fun with the game, so I'll leave it at that.

All time favorite mobile game has to be Pandemic. I get hours of entertainment from if and am always interested to see what the next expansion will be.

Last edited:
arknights
Dokkan and legends dbz
fire emblem heros
kof all stars global and jo
saint seiya awakening
naruto blazing

I kinda bounce between games a bit.
Like KOF All Stars
Teppen I just recently got back into since they had a promotion with 50 free booster packs.
Legends of Runeterra
Teamfight Tactics.

I've been wanting to check out SIN no alice since it's Yoko Taro and from the interviews and screenshots i've seen it is Yoko Taro as FUCK

Currently playing 'Raid' which is uh, pretty average I guess. I've got Azure Lane in mind to start next.

There are a lot of mobile games out there, and I've seen a few pretty fun and engaging ones. Right now I am most into Pokemon Go and Skullgirls.

I just play Marvel Strike Force. I like it because I can always make at least a little progress on my roster every day, and also because the micro transactions are so NOT MICRO that there’s never any temptation to spend money on it.

The mobile game I'm currently playing is Arkknights since I'm apparently addicted to Tower Defense games

Helloooo.
Maybe this is a silly thing to say,
But while I dislike mobile games,
I love their advertisements.

Mostly because of how silly they are,
And how every new ad is a different scenario.
Some can be somewhat reasonable,
But the vast majority are insane and unpredictable,
Emulating popular video game genres or/and using completely out of place sound effects.

I could spend hours watching Mafia City ads and still be captivated by the stories they tell.
The clumsy animation only makes it better.

Back
Top Bottom