Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mobile games lets talk about em

I’ve been playing a lot of good mmorpgs on mobile and the more I play them the more I think to myself “wow, to think we have the Technology to play such high visual games that could be for PC” it amazes me!

Especially during this quarantine I’ve had a lot of free time, if you’re into some what mobile games catches your interest or currently playing? Mines are Honkai and Dragon Raja

As a fan of rhythm games, there’s a great range of mobile games to keep me occupied!

From established franchises, like Love Live, to adapted arcade games, like Groove Coaster - I’d recommend any rhythm game fan check out what’s on mobile!!

I played Honkai 3rd Impact for a little bit, then went to Langrisser... and now I am down to just two.

Final Fantasy: War of the Visions - which reminds me a lot of the classic Final Fantasy Tactics. And Epic Conquest - which plays like a more traditional video game with a touch screen joystick and attack buttons.

I played Honkai 3rd Impact for a little bit, then went to Langrisser... and now I am down to just two.

Final Fantasy: War of the Visions - which reminds me a lot of the classic Final Fantasy Tactics. And Epic Conquest - which plays like a more traditional video game with a touch screen joystick and attack buttons.
Is epic conquest fun? And with Honkai I like it due to the action combat it’s really good but my tome as of recently has been with Dragon raja a more traditional mmorpg, im a sucker for being able to gear up and farm for stuff and cosmetics

As a fan of rhythm games, there’s a great range of mobile games to keep me occupied!

From established franchises, like Love Live, to adapted arcade games, like Groove Coaster - I’d recommend any rhythm game fan check out what’s on mobile!!
There is I only keep a tote of three on my phone because I don’t think my attention span will allow me to focus on so many games at once lol

Epic Conquest is pretty old school. The graphics are not on par with things like Honkai and a lot of the 'newer' stuff, but to me that adds to its' old school appeal. It reminds me of a lot of games for say, the Nintendo DS. Decent combat with a variety of different attacks you can use as you level up, leveling up equipment, etc. I like it because you can also play it offline and the loading times are really fast. It's a good game to play if you only have a few minutes at a time to play.

I’ve heard many good things about it, how is it overall? I know the action in that game is really good looking from what I’ve seen in videos

The gameplay is simple and easy to adapt to unless you do event hell modes, THEN you actually need to actively start dodging bullets and building your best teams.

There are a lot of fun event minigames, lots of nice free skins, but I think the best way to judge is to play for a month or two, meld in as the big old SKK. Maybe tell me who your starter is when you start.

The gameplay is simple and easy to adapt to unless you do event hell modes, THEN you actually need to actively start dodging bullets and building your best teams.

There are a lot of fun event minigames, lots of nice free skins, but I think the best way to judge is to play for a month or two, meld in as the big old SKK. Maybe tell me who your starter is when you start.

I'm glad to see a fellow AZ fan. Who have you married so far? XD

Laffey. Just Laffey.
A good girl.

5CE366B942541F054160B4A04F6960396ACCE10E

Epic Conquest is pretty old school. The graphics are not on par with things like Honkai and a lot of the 'newer' stuff, but to me that adds to its' old school appeal. It reminds me of a lot of games for say, the Nintendo DS. Decent combat with a variety of different attacks you can use as you level up, leveling up equipment, etc. I like it because you can also play it offline and the loading times are really fast. It's a good game to play if you only have a few minutes at a time to play.
Old school appeal is good I might check it out for myself especially being stuck inside the house it’s good to try new things especially with old style aesthetics

Has anyone played Summertime Saga? Looks quite intriguing.

iPhone user here, so annoyed I can’t play it 🙄

It's pretty neat how we got people playing the same games as us here. We should join forces or some shit, talk about progress and all.

Back
Top Bottom