Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Big tiddy subby dickgirls, ahoy! (NSFW)

ALERT - This request thread has NSFW links, meaning there's going to be a massive share of tits, cocks and just about anything you can probably imagine, with the exception of the disgusting shit that some people are (unfortunately) into.

Woo, okay, new request thread. It's time to start this with a bang...

hey.

So, I'm MBE but, you can call me whatever you wish, honestly, I don't care. Homeslice, big man, little slut, anything is good with me. Another thing to keep in mind is that I am a FEMBOY RPer, a bottom one at that. I can power bottom most certainly in some situations, but I do like to balance out the work, unless my partners specifically wish for me to be inserted halfway into a wall with my wrists restrained, and forced to take the horde.

Also, if you haven't noticed, my main gimmick is, yes, non-humans. For a start, they're so much more interesting than any boring old human - they have the capacity to have HARDLY traditional body parts involved with them, whether they're completely new or different to our standard ones, be it their general height or even their dong size. Thick thighs, big asses, big old dicks... So long as I'm taking it in the ass, we're gucci. So,

What am I after?

Well, this is something I'm flexible on. About the only thing that's a necessity for me is smut, and quiiiite a bit of it, too, though another necessity is that it has plot to it. Like, even if it's barely present, just mindless fucking isn't gonna cut it. And keep it original, too. Like, sure, I get that MC is a glorified prostitute. But we need a bit more substance. Perhaps he travels from place to place, perhaps he has a reason why he does it, hell, perhaps he has a pimp that more or less is his adventure mate.

NEW CRAVING!

Big tiddy subby dickgirls, ahoy!

Over the past while, I've been thinking to myself - I'd love to play as a buxom babe with giant honkers, but I'm not so fond of playing as a character who doesn't have an (albeit probably small) appendage between their legs. I've also grown somewhat accustomed to my character having their butt drilled and repurposed into a hole specifically for any entity that wishes to do as they like! If only there was a way for my character to have both of those benefits! If only...

Oh wait, there totally is!

Introducing - the debut of the futa craving!

As you can see, I'm super psyched to tweak the thread specifically for this purpose! I've been indulging myself in ladies with large breasts for a while, and this seems to be the perfect way to flex my muscles and spread my wings, whilst still having MC feel at home! Anyways, here's what I'm after!

- I am searching for fantasy or sci-fi RPs with a focus on smut. There absolutely will be plot involved, but I would definitely prefer for the RP to be moreso centred around the smut.
- Probably my biggest kink is excession. What do I mean by this? Well, I love huge sizes! Large cocks, balls, a gratuitous amount of cum, all of that is beyond fun to me! Apart from this, my favourite kinks are those that aren't so conventional. Those are all well and good, but I'm always more than willing to throw in monsters, magic and other things in a smutty context!
- I am just returning to a hiatus, so I may not be the most polished individual when it comes to RPing - but I'd like to think I'm very willing to discuss any and all kinks you may have, provided they aren't involving gore, chastity, vomit or blood!

This list is likely going to be updated in the future when I know what I want in more detail, but for now, if you've got any questions about what my RP tastes, go right ahead and throw a message over!

OLD CRAVINGS!

Sexy Streaming!

Camgirls, OnlyFans and plenty of other adult platforms are on the rise - which has paved the way for me to fantasize about an RP revolving around it! Whether it's one of or both of our characters being established figureheads in the business, I'd love to play something out of people watching MC get his bussy pounded over the internet, amongst other things that would make a harlot blush! So please, indulge my cravings, and I'd be ever so grateful!

Light-hearted Smut!

Exactly what it says on the tin. Sure, you'll see me looking around for those RPs where someone gets snatched up with their insides being rearranged against their will, but as of late, I've been craving something a little more... tender. Like, two people who can laugh and joke around, but of course, care about one another as they're banging eachothers' hearts out! So, if that appeals to you, throw me a DM, I don't bite!

Defeat of a Hero!

I've been craving an idea recently that revolves around MC (a proud hero with more hubris than he can handle) getting defeated via some means, whether he gets captured or kidnapped, loses a fight or war or something. This then results in the spoils being taken by the victor(s)... sexually. It's a new toy to play with, so naturally they're gonna have tons of fun, even if it's against MC's will! So, if you wanna do this kinda thing, go ham!

What do I play?

Well, if you may have noticed, so long as it isn't human, I'll drop myself into it like a ton of fuckin' bricks. Orcs 'n' greenskins? My main, hell yeah. Fancy breaking in an elf to be your sex toy? So am I~! Demons? I mean, sure. So long as they're interesting. Shoot me a request and I'll take it in my stride - worst I'll do is say no!

What do I do?

Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy. That's my main shit. If you've got an interesting enough plot, I'll probably do something supernatural, though fantasy is my main focus. Modern fantasy is actually something that's interested me recently, since while it's involving races such as orcs and my monster boys, we can include things that are more close to the technology we bear right now - which allows for ALL SORTS of kinky scenes! What, you wanna record me as you plow into me? Fuck yeah, dude, get that phone riiiight in there.

WHO am I after?

You got a dick? You're in. Honestly, I've been trying to broaden my horizons recently, but the stuff I'm craving involves partners who have muscles out the ass, or are built a bit larger. Orcs, ogres, select types of anthros, minotaurs, the lot of them interest me, whether they're males or futa characters. Of course, you may wanna let me know juuuust what you're after when you message. Some details may need to be worked out, however. I'm more or less available all the time, though, unless I'm playing fighting games. Although, I do have some important rules.

1. No fandoms. I like fandoms as much as the next person, but the idea of RPing them has been sullied for me. By all means, use art of a character from a series if you'd like, but PLEASE don't ask me to play inside of their own worlds, or even another for that matter.

2. Have fun!

...wow that's not a lot of rules.

But anyways, if you're curious about something in particular, PLEASE ask me. I love getting DMs and RPing, so even if it's just to chat about some shit, please message me!

EDIT: Yeah, I'm also looking for some sort of GM style RP, too. That's pretty hot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom