Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exandrian Crusaders - Mature DnD 5e adventures [Closed]

SilentSister

Secret Goddess
Exandrian Crusaders.png

For over two hundred years, peace has reign across the kingdoms. Sure, there's been a few small skirmishes between neighbours on occasion, but mostly any conflicts have been small and contained. We live in a time where magic and faith, along with the technological wonders of the artificers and the cultural gifts of bards, have made life more comfortable than any other time in history.

All that could soon be placed at risk however, all because of one small ship, sailing in seas it should have stayed clear of...

Anyone wishing to participate in this campaign, please provide a character sheet completed with all the basic details (race, class, etc.) for a 3rd-level character using the Point Buy system to generate their attributes. Full details, such as backstories, character descriptions, religious beliefs and organisation affiliations are not required to secure a place in the campaign, although would be gratefully received before the campaign begins.
Characters must either use the details currently available on Wikidot, or have documentation available to fully detail their skills, traits and perks before they'll be accepted

Last edited:
Character Sheets
YinkHalf-Elf
Draconic Bloodline Sorcerer
Pansexual
Domme
Futanari
True
Neutral
ippo
Yink - Half-Elf Sorcerer.png
Dah-DiChangling
Illusion Wizard/Rogue
Bisexual
Switch
Neuter
True
Neutral
Helix Worshiper
Dah-Di - Changling Wizard-Rogue.png
HerusHuman
Life Cleric
Heterocurious
sub
Male
Neutral GoodIronuyh
Herus - Human Cleric.jpg
ChoukbankGoblin
Artillerist Artificer
Heterosexual
Dom
Male
Chaotic
Neutra
Mosos
XatagarMinotaur
Barbarian
Heterocurious
Dom
Male
Neutral
Evil
Lord DreamCrusher

Last edited:
Weeeee! I finished his sheet, earlier. Cavas Dohlenzath is a Triton, but it wasn't an option to select on DnDBeyond. So I just specified in his name field and manually altered his stats to fit a Triton.

I'm making art for him, now.

... but it wasn't an option to select on DnDBeyond.
There probably is an option for it, you just have to pay extra to unlock it. 😋

One of the reasons I don't use DnD Beyond is the way they charge for everything, even the books I already have physical copies of. And especially the things they nickel and dime you on, like the Tortle package.

Ah, I figured potentially. But, I'm in China and no physical RP books and just got laid off. So, I'll stick with the free access. :) Like I said, I just put -1's manually in the columns that Tritons don't get the human bonuses in. The only other stat I can see being different is there wasn't an extra slot to put in Aquan language, but that goes without saying.

I actually preferred OrcPub, which had the ability to create homebrewed content and have it integrated onto the interactive character sheets. Unfortunately, Wizards of The Coast had them shut down, since they saw users being able to copy information from their sourcebooks onto the online service as breaching their copyrights and threatening their licensing agreements with DnD Beyond.

With Cavas, since he's a Triton he should also have access to the following Racial Traits, not currently shown on his character sheet:
• Amphibious. You can breathe air and water.
• Control Air and Water. A child of the sea, you can call on the magic of elemental air and water. You can cast Fog Cloud with this trait. Starting at 3rd level, you can cast Gust of Wind with it, and starting at 5th level, you can also cast Wall of Water with it. Once you cast a spell with this trait, you can't do so again until you finish a long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.
• Emissary of the Sea. Aquatic beasts have an extraordinary affinity with your people. You can communicate simple ideas with beasts that can breathe water. They can understand the meaning of your words, though you have no special ability to understand them in return.
• Guardians of the Depths. Adapted to even the most extreme ocean depths, you have resistance to cold damage, and you ignore any of the drawbacks caused by a deep, underwater environment.

Technically, he shouldn't know Aquan, but given his backstory and origin it would make sense to switch it for Primordial, which he would normally get as a Triton instead.

Home! Stretches Hmmm.... It seems like we have all shafts in the group, i pity the villages that we cross through.

By the way, just thought i'd check if there would be a discord server made for the party, or if we'd do all the communication and RPing on here.

By the way, just thought i'd check if there would be a discord server made for the party, or if we'd do all the communication and RPing on here.
I'm in the process of making one, but want to include lore pages about the world as well as just conversation channels, so please give me a little time to make everything look as pretty as I can.

Plus a slutty female tiefling just arrived, so she can keep the rest of the party entertained while you wait.
22wmlbS.gif

Me and her shall be working overtime then, to keep up with party demands xD And on behalf of all of us, thank you for the hard work that you are putting into this.

Thank you kindly for your efforts. @SilentSister

As for the topic of there being quite a lot of men, I was wondering if I should switch sex preemptively. The situation doesn't seem like it would be liable to change, given that the character would still be a sub. Basically a preference of the choice between holes. 🙃

Also hello! @Liriel

As for the topic of there being quite a lot of men, I was wondering if I should switch sex preemptively.
That all depends on what the characters may be looking for. If we end up with an all male party, you're just more likely to find yourself in a land populated by people attracted to males.* On the other hand, a split male/female party will have a better chance of meeting bisexuals.
* apart from the odd lesbian thrown in for those of you wanting more non-con and dub-con experiences.

Play whatever you feel like Iron. Be a big buff guy, be a pretty femboi/trap, be a woman, be a dickgirl do whatever you want your character to be. As a bisexy whatever i choose, i'll be able to make use of whatever is thrown our way.

Although will say, a femboi/trap would balance out the shemale, i could balance out a male and the tiefling would balance out another male. In the end, we'd just be one male heavy! So some lucky sub would get an extra helping.

Well, yeah. I wouldn't have suggested switching things around if it weren't something I wasn't fine with.

Ah, that's a shame.

Tosses vote in to stick with the original plan, nun/priestess femboi healer is amazing.

So, seems like we gots a heal sloot, two melee brutes, then rest casters of varying squishyness. Bright side we got the arcane spells on lock! Might not matter too much, who knows who much actual combat will be done. ;D But we got nice options as a group for solving problems.

I love playing as fembois~ And I often play as a healer, so the trappy heal slut is the character type I have a special love for :heart: Gotta represent!

But yeah, we seem to have a very strong magical core! o3o/ There's so much we can do with that.

Back
Top Bottom