Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings

Nikki smiled and nodded at Megan's suggestion, "I didn't even think of it, but I think Ms. Rogers will be perfectly fine with that arrangement." She grinned a little as Megan blushed and turned away, a little proud of herself that she had given a sweet enough compliment to make her turn away in embarrassment rather than disgust. She continued on about the meals, "It's not that I want to take advantage of you, understand. It's just that it would be nice for me to come home to a home cooked meal. And having a cutie like you," she winked, "prepare it makes it sort of special for me. It will just make sure we kick off our evenings together on the right foot."

She paused for a moment, thinking about exactly how to start the next subject. She didn't want to be indelicate and ruin what she felt was a very good mood that they had going. She realized that the pause was about to become awkward and quickly decided on a tack, "So, if you don't mind my asking, Megan, how are things going with your boyfriend? What's his name again, Paul?"

Megan continued to blush as her teacher continued to speak such flattering words, though she did get a little uncomfortable when she, once again, mentioned their 'evenings together'. Jessy noticed a really long pause, and it felt really weird, but didn't quite feel comfortable enough to be the one to break it, instead letting Ms. Nikki do so.

She was a bit surprised when she started talking about Paul, since it was partly his fault that got her into this whole mess. After a pause while she thought about the best way to put things she slowly said, "Well... Paul is fine it's just... What you saw yesterday in the hall..." She paused once more as she blushed a brighter red than before. "Well... That's been happening a lot lately. Ever since I turned 18 a couple months ago. And he's been practically begging for me to go all the way with him, but I'm not sure that I'm quite comfortable with that just yet... Though I am thinking about it when he turns 18. You know... Like a perfect birthday present?"

She nodded as Megan spoke. It struck her that she had never considered that the girl might be a virgin. She made a mental note to put some of the toys away as she wasn't going to penetrate Megan without being invited... no begged. Her mouth curved into a little smirk as she thought about that, but quickly came back to the conversation.

She giggled lightly and said, "Yes, boys can be very... driven... when they're after sex." She smiled and added, "I'm sure he would be very pleased with such a present, I know that I would from such a lovely girl, but Megan, don't rush it if you're not ready." She paused for a moment, hiding her nervousness rather well, then said in a slightly softer, lower tone, "Do you enjoy the things he does with you... to you?"

Megan couldn't believe the way this conversation was going. Here she was, sitting in her lesbian teacher's house, talking about sex. It wasn't real comfortable, but she was feeling a bit better just for really opening up to her like this... She just simply nodded her head a little in acknowledgment to what she was saying while she waited for her turn to speak again.

"Well..." She said a little nervously. "I mean... Yeah I do... He was real clumsy when he first started doing... What you saw before... But after a while he really started to get the hang of it... And if feels REALLY good." She suddenly looked away to try and hide her eyes. "But... I-I'm not really sure that I'm very comfortable with this conversation..."

Nikki smiled sweetly at her and lightly patted her knee under the table, making sure to be a bit obvious so that she wouldn't startle the poor girl. She decided to let that topic go and try to keep Megan comfortable and talking. She swallowed a bit more her sandwich and said, "Of course, I don't mean to pry into your private life."

She smiled broadly and then looked in Megan's eyes gently, but with only a slight touch of passion, not wanting to alarm her, but trying to show some of her interest, "You really do look fantastic, and I'm really glad to have you over. Just being able to talk to another woman at my table is quite nice for a change." She smiled a little, suddenly realizing she was flirting. This really was a little like a first date. "What do you think of the house?" she asked finally, wanting to get Megan talking again.

Megan nodded her head and smiled when her teacher changed the subject, simply muttering a small "Thank you" in reply to the thank you. When she was asked what she thought about the house, she really started to think about what she had already noticed, and looked around the little room they were in, a little shocked by how nice everything was.

"Actually it's really nice. And... It's a little surprising actually, because I hadn't expected it to be this nice because my aunt and uncle are both teachers over in a different town, and everything is real basic over there..."

She beamed a little in response to Megan's comments, just a bit proud that the girl had noticed. "Well, I didn't start out teaching Computer Science. I started out working as a programmer, but I got really sick of the cubicles and being the only woman around the office. Far too many nerdy Casanovas," she said, winking at the last sentence. "But I did well enough at the time to invest a little in real estate. And voila, when I quit I was able to buy this house and start teaching."

Nikki had finished her sandwich and she asked Megan if she was finished, then added noticing that Megan looked nervous about moving on from lunch to what might lay ahead, "If you're ready, I could give you the tour." The anticipation was really starting to excite Nikki. She desperately wanted to turn things in a more passionate direction with her young catch, but forced herself to stay sweet and calm, allowing the desire to build deep inside her like flood waters rising behind a dam.

Megan made few signs that she was listening as she was told about what Ms. Nikki had done before teaching other than letting out a very small, half concealed giggle at the mention of the 'nerdy Casanovas', though she looked up at her when asked if she was finished and after one more bite she nodded her head and said, "Yes, I'm done."

She sighed a little and stood up when offered the tour and replied, "Um... I guess so... I should probably know my way around, or at least to the restroom if I'm gonna have to come here once a week to cook for you and..." She simply cut of her words right there and took a deep breath, hoping that her teacher wouldn't say anything further to complete her sentence.

Nikki managed not to wince when Megan used the phrase "have to come here". She would have to continue to work on this if she was going to get the girl to feel more comfortable. She thought quickly as Megan came to an uneasy pause, ending her sentence without finishing it. She looked gently at Megan and offered her a sweet, easy smile, then tried to change the subject for her. "Actually, if you need to use the bathroom right now, it's right over here," she smiled and walked from the breakfast nook down a short hallway to the guest bathroom. It was large, though not as large as Nikki's master bathroom (but Nikki felt she wanted Megan to earn trips in there a bit). It was decorated in soft pastels, mostly blues and greens, and included a spacious counter and beautiful marble sink. There was no tub, but there was a shower and next to the toilet was a very elegant bidet.

She smiled to the girl and made a sweeping gesture into the door of the room. She stayed politely near the door, trying to give the message that she would give Megan privacy here if she needed it.

Megan blushed lightly as her teacher seemed to get the wrong idea in thinking that she needed to use the restroom, she was just trying to make conversation. She dutifully followed her to the bathroom, saying "No. I don't really have to go... I was just saying... You know... though I'll probably need to know my way here in a little bit."

She blushed a deeper shade of red, looking away to try and hide it before taking a deep breath to calm down her nerves. "So... Where to next?" She asked awkwardly.

Nikki smiled brightly at her, chiding herself for coming on a little strong. Still, Megan did have quite a cute blush. She wondered for a moment if the girl would blush the first time Nikki asked her to lick.... but stopped that train of thought as it seemed to have convinced the butterflies in her stomach to start beating their wings furiously. "Hmmm, let's start with the guest rooms," she answered, struggling to keep her voice even. She showed Megan the four large guest rooms, any one of which could have been a master bedroom in a smaller house. Two of them were not particularly noteworthy, but the other two were fully decorated. One was definitely meant to be girly. The room was decorated in pastel colors, with frilly sheets and comforters on the four post bed, whose posts were adorned with sheer curtains that could be closed to surround the bed. It looked like a princess's bed from a fairy tale. There were even stuffed animals on the Victorian furniture.

The second one looked elegant and luxurious, like something from a high priced hotel. There was soft lighting, a flat screen tv mounted opposite the bed, and plush leather furniture. The turned down head of the bed revealed the sheen of what were obviously satin sheets.

As they walked Nikki talked a little about the decorations and some of the artwork, not saying anything in particular, but watching Megan's reactions. When she finally moved down the hall to her own bedroom, the master, she threw open the door and nervously observed Megan as she walked in. The room was large, first of all. Larger even than the den that Megan sat in when she first came in the house. The ceilings were vaulted and had exposed beams that formed elegant arches. The room was alive with rich gold and red colors, complimented with a beautiful dark wood armoire and matching furniture. The gleam of of gold fixtures in the attached master bath could just be seen through the slightly open door. The carpet was plush and light colored, which seemed to set off the walls nicely, in Nikki's opinion. While the first thing Nikki noticed was the array of toys she had left on the bed, she hoped that Megan would be slightly distracted by the furnishings, at least at first.

Megan followed her teacher through the house, totally surprised by the sheer size of the bedrooms, even though two of them weren't that nice, the other looked just like the kind of room she would had dreamed of back when she was younger. She simply had to walk around in this room for a moment, not really out of personal interest any more, but because she had begun to feel a little nostalgic.

The second fully decorated room looked much more like what she would have enjoyed now. Everything was simply beautiful, and with that T.V... She almost wished that she could move into the room, though of course that was completely out of the picture, not just because she was her teacher, but she couldn't leave her family like that... Then there was also the fact that her teacher was a lesbian.

She quickly followed her through the rest of the house and into the largest bedroom she had ever seen. This room too was totally gorgeous. It was obvious to her that it must be the last stop of the tour, because it certainly had to be the best, which is always last. She walked inside, her jaw practically hanging and just wandering around the room. She examined the furniture, the walls, and finally looked up at the ceiling, spinning around in circles a few times to try and take it all in at once.

Once she had finished inspecting everything she looked over to her teacher and simply asked, "Um... W-What now?"

Nikki's eyes sparkled as Megan took in her bedroom, flattered that it had such an effect on her. When Megan turned to her and gave her an obvious opening, she bit her lip in anticipation. "Well," she took a few steps towards Megan, moving slowly to keep from frightening or intimidating her too much, "I guess it's true that I didn't just invite you over for lunch and a chat." She batted her lashes once and lightly opened the top of her satin robe just a little more, exposing her generous cleavage, but not the outfit that created it. She reached out gently with her hand, asking for Megan's hand through gesture. She tried to be gentle, not wanting to apply more force than she needed, "I think, if you're ready, that I'd like to kiss you, Megan."

Megan too bit her lip when she saw her teacher showing her her cleavage and basically ask if she could kiss her. She really wasn't ready for this, but she didn't really have much of a choice, for she had the dirt on her and could likely get both her AND Paul expelled. After closing her eyes for a moment, she nervously took the last step toward the woman and gave her her hand, knowing that the time had come.

Nikki felt her heart race when Megan seemed to deliberate for a moment then took hold of her hand. She concentrated hard to keep from trembling. Gently she tugged the girl closer to her, lifting her free hand to run her fingertips lightly along Megan's jaw. She stepped in close until their faces were a mere centimeter apart. Nikki's stilettos made her the taller of the two, and she slowly inclined her face to Megan's, letting her lips softly brush her cheek. Slowly, she moved her parted lips across Megan's flushing cheek until she found the corner of her new lover's mouth. She pressed slowly and closed her eyes, shaping her lips to match Megan's and kissed her slowly, deeply. Her face instantly began to feel hot, and her breathing became notably more labored.

Megan simply stood still and watched as her teacher moved right up to her and kissed her cheek, which instantly began to burn red before she felt their lips meet. At first, she was a little reserved, but after a moment she realized that it wasn't so bad. In fact, it was actually nicer than when she kissed Paul, because Ms. Nikki's lips were so much softer.

Megan's breath now too was starting to get much deeper, causing her chest to rise and fall dramatically, and before she realized what she was doing, she had taken a tiny step toward her teacher so that their chests were just barely touching and began to lightly kiss her back.

The corners of Nikki's mouth turned upwards in a slight smile against Megan's lips. She could feel her student reacting to her, and it was driving her wild. Fighting to stay slow and gentle, she wrapped her arms around Megan's slender frame, embracing her as they kissed. Her hand slid down Megan's shoulders and came to rest on the small of the girl's back. Slowly she tightened her embrace until Nikki's deep breaths were causing her over accentuated cleavage to mash against Megan's T-shirt. She let out a low moan into her student's lips and slowly opened her eyes. Then she broke the kiss with a sweet smile, hoping she would see nervousness and not fear in Megan's eyes.

Megan also lightly smiled against Ms. Nikki's lips as she felt her start to hug her, though when it was tightened so that the full of the woman's chest was pressed up against the top of her own she backed off the kiss a little. She then heard a light moan just before their lips separated and saw her teacher smiling down at her.

She nervously bit her lip as she looked up to meet her gaze. She was glad that things had started out so well, but she knew that it wasn't likely to stay that way. She knew that she was soon going to have to have sex with this woman, and worse that she was into kinky stuff and she still wasn't sure if she was ready for something like that.

She could see the concerns written all over Megan's face and she made a decision about something that had been bothering her in the back of her mind. She kept holding Megan in the gentle embrace as she talked to her student, "Megan, honey... it's ok." Nikki reached up and ran her fingers gently through the girl's hair. "Right now, all I'm going to ask of you is the... sort of thing you've already done." She smiled at her and added, with a small wink, "Well, I might ask you to use your lovely mouth a bit more than you have before." Nikki slowly reached up and ran a finger along Megan's lips. "You do have such soft lips, Megan," she said as a shiver ran through her own body.

Megan's face seemed to soften a bit as she felt the woman's fingers running through her hair. She closed her eyes and her breathing got a bit deeper as she just let herself get good and relaxed. After all, the only reason she went to the salon as much as she did is because she loved when people played with her hair.

"Um... Ms. Nikki... Actually I... I think that I may just want to get into this. I mean... I'm really nervous, but I think that I'll just be even more anxious if we put this off. So.. Do you think that we could just try this?" She asked. She couldn't believe what she was saying, but she knew that she was right, or else she wouldn't be saying it.

Nikki looked in her eyes for a moment, making sure that Megan looked pretty sure about this. "Alright, Megan," Nikki started sweetly. She gently let go of the girl and walked slowly over to the foot of the bed. She untied her robe and lightly pulled it off her shoulders with her back still turned to her student. She let her arms drop down and gravity did the rest. The silk fell down her arms and revealed the back of her carefully chosen, black lingerie. The lace on the back of her bustier was sheer and showed the soft pale skin beneath. The thong she was wearing, adorned with a small cloth flower stitched onto the back of it, left nothing to the imagination below her waist. The garters from her bustier ran over her cheeks, perfectly framing her ass. The stitched lines on the back of her stockings seemed to run forever before they reached the back of her strappy stiletto sandals. She turned very slowly, smiling at Megan, and sat down on the edge of the bed.

She looked at Megan, still in her jeans and Tinkerbell tee. Nikki's breasts were heaving gently now as her breathing got deeper and more lusty, the demi-cups of the bustier forcing them together to create a rather obscene amount of cleavage. She smiled sweetly and said gently, "Now undress for me, Megan."

Megan watched as her teacher removed her robe, revealing her undergarments, which were just as bad if not worse than what she was imagining. She was a little upset at the idea of having to strip down to that lingerie she had bought the day before, but knew she really had no choice.

She gulped heavily before slowly working off her shirt to reveal the pink bra she had gotten that in truth really did nothing to hide her breasts, just held them up. She hesitated for just a moment before she slowly pulled off her pants to reveal the matching panties. Now though she learned that she was most definitely wrong. She now knew that even though the undies didn't really do anything to hide her, she didn't want to take them off. She just took a deep breath and slowly walked over to the bed and sat down next to Ms. Nikki waiting for her to start conversation because she was to embarrassed.

Nikki swallowed hard as Megan removed her clothes. When she saw the sheer pink material that clung to the girl's breasts, she had to cross her legs and squeeze her thighs together. She felt the thong she was wearing ride up into her sex as she did so, and she barely managed to suppress an urgent groan. Her eyes lingered on the pink nipples that were clearly visible beneath Megan's bra. She gripped on to the edge of the bedspread, feeling the arousal start to build between her legs and her own nipples stiffen.

But when Megan took off her pants, Nikki's breath caught in her throat. Her student's vulva was absolutely gorgeous, and made even more alluring by the fact that it was trying to hide beneath the revealing pink mesh. She could see the brown patch of hair that adorned Megan's sex and the slit made by her labia, and it made her grip the bedspread even harder. She could feel moisture escaping the grip she was trying to create with her thighs, coating her lips in her slick dew. It had definitely been far too long. When Megan sat down next to her, it was hard to keep from pouncing. She swallowed hard and found her voice again, "You're beautiful Megan... stunning." She took a deep breath and added, "And your body is fantastically sexy." She leaned towards her student and began to run her fingers through Megan's brown locks again.

Her mind was wandering; it was hard to concentrate with Megan so near... and so exposed. "May I ask..." she began, "although I know you're not a lesbian, Megan, what do you think of me?" She smiled sweetly, not fishing for compliments so much as curious about what was on her student's mind when the girl looked at her like this.

Noticing that Ms. Nikki was staring at her, Megan began to nervously cover herself up a bit as her face quickly turned a deep shade of magenta. She of course liked the compliments, but that was part of why she usually wore rather baggy clothes, because she wasn't wanting to get a whole lot of attention.

She thought about the woman's question for a moment before slowly starting, "Um... I-I'm not going to lie, so I've got to say that I NEVER would have believed that you would wear something like that. I mean... In class you dress so conservatively, and your so kind... But... Now that I see you wearing it... I think it suits you."

Immediately after finishing, she looked away blushing, not wanting to have to see that she was likely still being stared at.

Nikki giggled a little at her student's response. "Thank you, Megan, I'll take that as a compliment," she cooed. She scooted a little bit closer to Megan on the bed and felt a little tingle run up her spine. She was so cute and shy. Being this close to Megan, in what she was wearing, was far too tempting. She reached up and gently took Megan's chin, lifting it again so she could kiss the girl again. This time, though, when she pressed her lips to Megan's, the fire between her legs took over the rest of her body. Nikki kissed her student's mouth hungrily, letting her mouth part slightly and her tongue run lightly over the the girl's soft lips.

Slowly and gently, Nikki grabbed onto Megan's shoulder and started to lean backwards on the bed, pulling Megan down with her onto the comforter. Once they were both lying down, Nikki broke the kiss long enough to slowly move over Megan, straddling her hips. Gently, she pressed down on the girl, mushing her lace covered breasts against her student's and gently nipping at Megan's jawline and nose. She smiled down at Megan and paused for a minute, letting the girl react, Nikki's chest heaving gently against Megan's body.

Back
Top Bottom