Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings

Thalia

Super-Earth
Megan was sitting in class as still as she could. It was her last class of the day, and she was so ready for the weekend, though she couldn't leave without first paying a visit to her boyfriend. Luckily enough, her last class ended right when he left for lunch, so they could wander the halls for a few minutes before she left and he went to get some food.

Finally the bell rang and she practically ran out of Ms. Myers's room, not paying any attention to her saying that they had homework over the weekend. She had plans and they were going to start right after she got outside. She was planning on heading up into the city with a few of her friends and hitting up the skate park.

After searching for a minute, she finally found her boyfriend Paul and walked up to him. She smiled brightly before saying, "Hey Paul... You mind if we talk for a minute? I'm probably not going to be around this weekend, so I want to spend a little bit of time together... Even if it's just a few minutes..."

Paul looked at his friends down the hall from him, heading for the lunch room and nodded. "Sure Megan, I'll catch up with them later." He began to walk with her down the halls, trying to listen to what she was saying but mostly checking out her ass through her baggy pants. He loved the way she dressed even if it wasn't all cutesy like the other girls. Checking behind him to make sure there wasn't anyone around, he reached down and pinched her butt through her pants.

Megan nodded her head when Paul said that he'd meet up with his friends later, because she had to get onto him a few times before because she wanted to talk to him and his friends were just hanging around them, which really limited what she could say to him.

She started walking with him, just talking to him, wanting to have a conversation with him, though she really wasn't getting a whole lot of reaction from him. Then, just when she was about to get onto him for not listening, she felt him pinching her ass.

Her face quickly turned red and she suddenly stopped and turned to look him full in the face saying, "P-Paul... Don't do that! I mean... For one, we're at school, but more important, you know that your just a junior, and if any teachers or anyone sees you do something like that, we could both get in big trouble because I'm 18 and your only 17. We can't be doing anything like that until your also 18!"

"Oh come on Megan, there's nobody around. Besides, it's not like anyone's going to drag you into court when I'm the one doin' the harassing." He winked at her and leaned over to kiss her on the neck. "Besides, what am I supposed to do? You're not gonna be around this weekend and I need a little bit of lovin." He gave her that cute boyish grin that in his own mind she couldn't possibly resist. "I mean, I'm a good dog and all, but you got to pet me once in a while to keep me under the porch."

Megan began to look around when he said that there was no one around, just to check, and was glad to see that he was right. It didn't look like there was anyone around, though that really shouldn't have been to surprising. Most of the seniors were probably long gone by now, and everyone else was already in the cafeteria.

She let out a little groan when she felt the little kiss on her neck. She hated it when he did that because he had found out long ago that her neck was a bit of a weak spot of hers. He always did that to try and persuade her of something, and she almost always gave in... Then she would have to hide her hickeys from her parents to avoid some awkward questions.

She let out a sigh and finally said, "Oh... Fine... Just... Make it quick, and remember that even if nobody's around, we ARE still in school."

"Sure, babe," he said in that typical teen guy voice that generally meant the guy wasn't really paying attention. He took her by the hand and pulled her into the nearest stairwell.

He immediately started to kiss and suckle on her neck, gently pulling her down until they were both sitting on the stairs. His hands moved quickly, going right to her boobs, cupping them through her shirt. He squeezed each of them several times and then placed his hand at the waist of her pants, his fingertips grazing the inside of the waistband of her panties, urging her to open her legs and let him have some access.

Megan let herself be pulled down to the stairs and was a little shocked at how fast he went to attack her neck, for he usually waited until she tried to stop him from doing something before he pulled that out, but guessed that he really did understand that it needed to be quick because of her plans... Or maybe he just wanted to have his fun quickly so he could get some food and brag to his friends...

Nevertheless, she sat down with him on the stairs and felt him wasting no time in starting to squeeze her breasts, though one of his hands didn't stay there very long and was soon down, moving towards her honey pot. Normally she would try to stop him, or at least make him work for a while to get there, but she needed to get out of there or she'd be late in getting to the park, and so quickly parted her legs just enough to give him some access to her. After all, too much stimulation and she'd probably start making too much of a fuss to risk there at school.

He quickly started to wriggle his hand back and forth to get his fingers into her underwear. He struggled some to get past her belt, but soon he was using his fingers to toy with her labia, splitting them open and running a finger along her slit. He slid it around just long enough to get it wet, then started to attack her clit with a smooth, rythmic motion. He trailed kisses along the side of her neck and up to her earlobe, gently nibbling and biting it. He purposely let out a hot breath into her ear, growling like what he thought sounded like a sexy tiger.

Megan began to breath rather heavily as she felt Paul starting to play with her, knowing that he was only this good because this was as far as she had ever let him get with her. She just wasn't ready to go all the way just yet... Though she was thinking of maybe giving him her virginity as an ultimate birthday gift when he turned 18.

When she felt the kisses moving up her neck and to her ear lobe, she started breathing a little heavier, still trying to contain herself, though when he hit her clit, she lost control and let out a single long and loud moan. She knew in the back of her mind that she shouldn't be doing this in school, but it felt so good! Besides... It wasn't like anyone was going to find them. After all, the hallway had been empty when they checked just a minute ago.

There was no time to react, no time to move, but both of them heard it at the same time: the click of heels on the tile floor. Nikki walked around the corner looking down at them through her glasses on the end of her nose. Her long brunette hair was tied up in a bun, and she was dressed in her usual gray knee-length skirt and white dress blouse. "And just what do you think you're doing Miss Summers?" she asked in an incredibly threatening tone, made all the more frightening by the fact that neither of them had ever heard her say anything that wasn't sweet. She crossed her arms as she looked at them, and it actually took a moment for Paul to get his hand out of Megan's pants; his hand got caught awkwardly on her tight belt.

When Megan heard Ms. Myers speaking to her, her eyes instantly opened incredibly widely and she looked right up into her face, absolutely terrified at having been caught like that. Especially because it took so long for Paul to get his hand away, so there was absolutely NO possible way to smooth this over. The damage had been done.

She nervously bit her lip as a few tears began to gather in her eyes. "M-Ms. Myers... I... I can explain..." She said, though when she opened her mouth to try and explain, she found that she seemed unable to say a single word, and instead just burst into tears. She wanted nothing more than to stand up and run away from what was happening, but knew that just then she couldn't. She was in trouble and she knew it... Surely she would have to tell the school board, who would in turn tell her parents and have to tell the authorities...

Nikki looked down at the both of them, and deep down inside of her something clicked. She quickly looked over the crying young Megan, considering her. She let them both sit there for a moment, her own pulse rising with what she was about to try and do. The first thing she needed was for the boy to get the hell out of here.

"I'll deal with you later, young man," she began hotly, "run off to the lunchroom. I'll know where to find you."

Paul looked at Megan for a long moment, feeling very much like he was abandoning her, and mouthed "I'm sorry" to her. He then ran off, quickly getting out of Ms. Myers' sight.

"Come with me, Ms. Summers. I think we need to discuss this in my office" And the cold clicking sound of Nikki's heels started to echo down the hall like an ominous beckoning call.

Megan just continued to cry as Ms. Myers just looked at them, half wishing that she would just start scolding her, because the wait was totally driving her crazy. Then, things only got worse for her when Paul ran off and she was told that they were going into her office, because that probably meant that she was going to get yelled at, though perhaps it was better that it be in an office rather that right out there in the hall where a big group would be sure to gather.

She simply nodded her head and stood up, following her teacher down the hall, the only sounds other than the woman's heels being her own sobs, then when they finally made it into her office, she immediately sat down in a chair right across from her desk, an automatic response from having to go to the office quite a lot... Though certainly not for anything of this caliber.

Nikki closed the door to her office, and instead of sitting behind her desk, she hopped up on the edge of the large wooden surface. As she crossed her legs, it was impossible for Megan not to notice that, instead of what appeared to be pantyhose, she was wearing black stockings that had matching garters attached to them. The thin elastic disappeared suggestively up her gray skirt into the very scant shaded modesty that her skirt was providing in this position.

She looked at Megan, and with a tone that indicated she was asking a purely rhetorical question she said, "What were you thinking you fool? There is a security camera right across from that stairwell for that very reason." She let out a long sigh, considering carefully whether or not she should actually go through with this. Her mind screamed that this was far too dangerous, but it had been so long. Her mind wandered momentarily to the last time she had enjoyed another woman's touch and embrace. Yes, it had been far too long.

"Now listen, Miss Summers... Megan, because I'm only going to say this once. This offer expires the moment that we walk out of that door," her finger jabbed in the direction of her office door to accentuate the point. "I can get the security tape of the two of you and make sure no one else ever sees it. We can just forget it ever happened, no calling parents, no talking to the Vice Principals. But I am only going to do that on one condition. I don't have a lot of time to toy with you, so I'm going to be frank on what that condition is. Rest assured, though, if you ever repeat what I'm about to say, I'll deny it, and you'll have to stack your word up against mine. Just remember that there will be video footage on my side to discredit your claims."

She paused for a moment, looking at Megan and her tear stained cheeks. "I'm a lesbian, Megan, and I've not had a lover for a long time. If you'll consent to coming over to my house this Saturday, and every Thursday for the rest of the term to pleasure me, I will make this go away. Let me be even more frank so you know what you're getting into. I have very kinky desires, and I'll expect you to meet them, though perhaps not without some complaint," she grinned unable to hide a mischievous smirk at the corners of her lips. "What will it be, Megan?"

Megan was a little bit surprised that her teacher didn't sit behind her desk like she had thought she would, but on top of it. That was nothing though compared to what she saw when she crossed her legs, for she had seen right up her teacher's skirt to see her wearing stockings and a garter belt. She assumed that there really wasn't anything wrong with that and that she could dress however she wanted to, but couldn't deny the fact that it surprised her.

She looked up into her face and just took in everything that she had to say, a little shocked that she wasn't yelling at her, though the reason for that was made clear when she was told her little offer. Megan felt her jaw drop at the thought of having to 'pleasure' her every Thursday for the rest of the year, but knew that she didn't really have a choice.

She closed her eyes as if deep in thought for a minute before she opened them and looked Ms. Myers full in the face and gulped. "I... I'll do it..." She said, her voice just a little shaky. "I... I'll come to your house and do whatever you say... Just make sure that that video stays our little secret!"

Once Megan finished, she hang her head down, knowing that not only would she have to schedule everything around her new weekly appointment, but that this weekend would be ruined and that her friends would just have to go to the park without her. She'd just have to text them and tell them that she couldn't make it.

"Alright then, be at my house at about noon tomorrow. Oh and Megan, I'd appreciate if you don't tell that young man of yours about this. I don't quite trust that it will remain a secret if you do, and trust me, you don't want him begging you to let him watch us every week," she cautioned the still shaken student.

Nikki looked over Megan, considering her dress, then added with a slight sigh, "Also, I'm not sure what you have available, but please wear the sexiest lingerie you've got. And also some of this." She leaned backwards over her desk and pulled open her drawer, grabbed a tube of bright red lipstick and tossed it to Megan. "It's a brand new tube; I haven't used it at all."

She scribbled down some quick directions on a scrap of paper and made sure to include her address and home phone number. She folded the paper and handed it to Megan. Then, trying to be a little reassuring to her new found interest, she added in her usual sweet tone, "Now you had better scoot, so that I can keep up my end of this agreement. I'll go take care of that video right now and make sure it stays under wraps."

Megan once more found herself just sitting and listening to what Ms. Myers had to say while she was being given instructions, her face turning a slight shade of pink when she was told to wear the vivid red lipstick and lingerie. What was worse, she was actually going to have to go buy some, because she didn't have any lingerie. It was all cute and all that, but since she never went very far with anyone, she didn't think she really needed it.

She slowly stood up and grabbed the paper before walking out of her office, and walked out to her car. She quickly started it up and drove over to the same town she was going to be going to later and went to the mall, texting all of her friends that she'd not be able to go to the park with them because something real important came up.

She grudgingly went into Victoria's Secret, though as she looked around, she really didn't think that it was a very appropriate name for the place. After all, most of the merchandise certainly wouldn't be keeping her body a secret, but she really didn't have a choice, and hoped that if she got something good, that maybe her teacher would go a bit easier on her.

After searching for a while, and trying on several things, she finally decided on a very see through pink bra along with a matching pair of panties, knowing full and well that when she put them on, she'd probably actually feel even more exposed than if and when they were taken off. She slowly walked over to the counter, and payed for the new lingerie with the money she had been planning on using to spend on the entry fee and food at the skate park before walking out of the mall and going home.

The next day, Megan woke up early and took a bit more time than usual getting ready, making sure that her hair was perfectly straight, that her make up was just right, and even putting on that lipstick that had been given to her before she got dressed. She put on the lingerie she had bought the day before, but over that she wore a pair of blue jeans, a black shirt with Tinker Bell on the front that said, 'Naughty' on the back in bright green letters in an old English font. She walked out to her car at about a quarter 'till 12 and followed the instructions on the paper given to her the day before, arriving about five minutes late as she had gotten lost for a minute. As soon as she got there, she pulled into the drive way, locked the car and went over to the door to ring the bell.

As soon as Megan left her office, Nikki headed down to the school server closet and went over to the surveillance console. After spending a few moments finding the right camera, she scrolled back several minutes until she had the footage of Paul and Megan in the stair well. She quickly downloaded the whole sequence and burned it to a DVD. Then she deleted the files and made sure to wipe the section off of the archives. If anyone noticed, they'd still have nowhere to go. It would just look like the camera went dead for 15 minutes or so.

She went back to her classes to finish out the day.

She woke up early on Saturday, having had trouble sleeping. Just knowing that a girl was going to be coming over had made her so excited she had to play with herself twice before she could remove the distraction and get some shut eye. She made herself a quick breakfast and then set about cleaning house. After getting everything in order and setting out some of her favorite toys, she started to work on herself.

She was pretty sure that Megan was mostly interested in boys, but she still wanted to look as hot as she could. She laid out the laciest black thong she could find and a matching bustier and stockings. Then she went to the closet to find a strappy pair of sandals with stiletto heels. She laid everything out on the bed and went to take a shower.

She shaved her legs meticulously and neatly trimmed her nethers. After washing and drying her hair, she spent over an hour styling it this way and that before finally deciding on big luscious curls that cascaded over her shoulders. She plumped each eyelash and got her eye shadow perfect. She lined her lips carefully with a dark red pencil, then filled them in with a matching lipstick. All the while, she couldn't stop smiling in the mirror. She felt like she was getting ready for a really big date.

She dressed quickly and checked herself out in the mirror. She pushed her cleavage up into the bustier and looked in the closet for something to wear over it. Finally she decided to just go with a full length satin robe that would hide what she was wearing. The doorbell rang before she even realized it was past 11. She almost jumped in excitement when she heard the sound, but made herself calm down and be cool. She walked slowly to the door and pulled it open, smiling brightly at Megan.

For a moment she was actually stunned, she was quite certain she had never seen this student of hers ever look this cute. Her hair and makeup... even the outfit was kind of cute, though the jeans were a bit baggy.

"Come... come in, Megan," she motioned towards the inside of the house.

Megan was quite shocked when she saw how her teacher was dressed, and was dreading the thought that she was probably either not wearing anything underneath her robe, or was wearing something, much like what she was wearing under her clothes, that would almost seem worse.

She nodded her head slightly when she was told to walk inside and nervously walked into the living room, quickly moving in and sitting down on the couch. She bit her lip as she awaited Ms. Myers to close the door and approach her. She lightly gulped and asked, "Um... S-So just what are we going to be doing again?"

Nikki closed the door behind Megan and stayed in the entry hall for a few moments before following her to the living room. She took a deep breath. There were butterflies in her stomach, but she didn't want to lose her composure. She thought of the fantasies she had had last night about this girl, and though they made her more nervous and excited for a moment, they also reminded her that if she was really going to get what she wanted from Megan, she was going to have to maintain a little bit of authority. She needed to seem calm and collected. After another deep breath, she walked into the living room and sat down next to Megan.

She smiled broadly to put the girl at ease, using the same sweet voice of concern that she always had in the classroom. "Well, let's talk about that, shall we Ms. Summers? Pardon me, whenever you're over here, I'm going to call you Megan, and I would like you to call me Ms. Nikki instead of Ms. Myres, alright?" She smiled showing her pretty white teeth and gently tossed her hair back off of one of her shoulders. Then she continued, "Have you had lunch yet, Megan?"

Megan was glad that her teacher was being so nice to her and was seeming to take things real slow with her, because what she was afraid of most of all was the idea that she would just quickly throw her into something that she really wasn't ready for, and that along was making her warm up a little inside and relax. It also gave her a new kind of respect for Ms. Myers. A respect that would be difficult to do away with.

She was a little bit surprised upon hearing that she wasn't supposed to call her Ms. Myers while in her house, though she knew that she'd just have to get used to it and simply shook her head 'no' when she was asked if she'd eaten yet. "No. I haven't eaten anything yet Ms. My-... Ms. Nikki." She said. "I was in a bit of a hurry to get here and didn't have time to stop anywhere."

"Very good, come with me. I've made a little lunch. Nothing too big just some sandwiches," Nikki explained and started walking from the living room through the kitchen to the small breakfast nook in the house. She picked up two plates with sandwiches and chips as she went, setting one down in front of an empty chair and sitting down opposite the empty spot with her own plate. "I find that it's always easier to talk over food. Do you cook at all, Megan?" she asked with a sweet smile, motioning for the girl to sit down.

"Alright." Megan said simply as she stood up and followed her teacher through the house. As she looked around, she couldn't help but be impressed with the place, especially since she was able to maintain it all, as well as cover the bills on a teacher's salary. She sat down at a little table right across from her teacher and quickly opened up the sandwich to put a few chips inside it.

"Um... No not really." She said in reply to Ms. Nikki's question. "I mean... I know just enough to be able to make myself something basic for when my parents aren't around... You know... Sauteing vegetables, cooking eggs, frozen foods... But nothing more than that really." When she finished, she lifted up her sandwich and took a bite with a crunch.

Nikki nodded, then looked like wheels were turning in her head. "We'll have to do something about that," she said finally. "One thing I'd like you to do every week when you come over is make dinner for the two of us before I get home. Ms. Rogers, the home ec. teacher, is one of my good buddies. I think that I can talk her into giving you a lesson or two on Mondays after school. You give me the ingredients you need every Tuesday, and they'll be waiting for you on Thursday when you get here. Does that sound alright, Megan?" Nikki smiled sweetly and encouragingly at her.

For a moment she was a little mesmerized by how cute and sexy Megan's face looked. She added, "By the way, Megan sweetie, you look absolutely lovely. Gorgeous even."

Megan sighed at the idea of having even more to do now that she would also be taking cooking lessons after school, though at least they wouldn't last as long as these Thursday nights, which she was sure most of would probably last well until night fall. "Oh... Fine..." She said finally. "Just... If you could... Try and make it so that I can do it like... During the lunch hour or something if you can since that's when I'm SUPPOSED to get out."

Megan looked at her teacher a little confused as she noticed that she was staring at her and was about to ask if anything was wrong, or if something was stuck in her teeth before she received a compliment. Her face turned red very quickly and she looked away just a bit to try and hide it, though she was sure she wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom