Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Recommended Reading for Dom/Sub roles, Dubcon (maybe Noncon)?

Gina in Orange

Dark side of the Moonagerie
Hey!
I'm looking to explore something of a new territory for me in roleplaying, and I could use some reading materials. I've done a little bit of chat-based roleplaying as a sub before, but it was pretty much smutty times as a sassy sex lover. Lately I've had an itch to try out a real Dom/Sub roleplay, with some dubcon or noncon elements thrown in. Even considering writing the dominant male character in that kind of relationship. I've always been wary of those themes, though, because it seems to attract a lot of other themes and kinks that I really don't want be a part of. No thank you themes like: abuse, strong violence, degradation, intense pain, humiliation, psychological damage, etc. I really like to get into the heads of the characters I'm roleplaying. I get uneasy doing that with types that are so willingly destructive and hurtful.

The kinds of kinks I'm more interested in are mild pain, control, forced dressing, bindings, gags, toys, training, rough or forceful sex. Question is, how do I find writing that uses the latter, but less so the former?

What I'm looking for, are some recommended roleplay threads, stories, or comics that play with Dom/Sub roles and dubcon in interesting and sexy ways. Videos or movie recommendations are also welcome, but at some point I'm looking to build up my writing vocab for this kind of thing. Even if it's got some of my NO's in it, if it's writing that you've enjoyed and found value in, feel free to share. This isn't an open call for dom/sub roleplays either, though I'm always open to hearing ideas and other thoughts on the genre.

Thanks for reading!

- Gina

Thank you! I'll add that to my list.

Also I have to say, your profile pic is so so lovely. Rachel Weisz makes me melt.
I couldn’t agree more ;) She is actually the visual inspiration for the main character in the series I just recommended, according to the author.

I couldn’t agree more ;) She is actually the visual inspiration for the main character in the series I just recommended, according to the author.
You may have convinced me to start reading it literally tonight. It's available as an eBook from my library!

Joey W. Hill Nature of Desire series, Especially Ice Queen and Mirror of My Soul which both books deal with the same people. The series itself is all connected to each other by people who are all part of this BDSM club. And the two books I mentioned deals with two Doms, there is a requirement with the club especially if you are a Dom to have to go through submissive training also so you are aware of what your submissive go through. So the female Dom hadn't, and it had fallen through the cracks until now. And she has some other issues to, as to why she wouldn't have gone through it in the first place. It all plays together well, and she has a rough time but the other Dom works with her pushes her though things she doesn't want to do and eventually gets to the point of her realizing it is helping her.

I have read these books so many times, love them and it just has a bunch of different situations in them. I would give them a try. Her other books I don't know if it goes into the BDSM stuff or not, it might but I haven't read anything past this one series.

Recently reread Claire Thompson's "The Frog: A Tale of Sexual Torture and Degradation" (might also be found by the title 'Taken'); non con turning dub con, loads of BDSM. Story about a bit cruel couple who kidnap a young lonely girl and keep her as a sex slave in their basement. Claire Thompson published a lot of BDSM works, some in consensual theme, but some.. not so much 😇

If interested and can't find on Internet, drop your email in pm for me, I'll send ya.

Back
Top Bottom