Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any How To Train Your Rope Bunny

Lady Vanki

Salaciously Submissive
─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊱༻༺⊰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─
Do people read alt text? o.o

tastes -- kinks -- interests -- plots -- inspiration -- extras
mostly closed - open to suggestions...
Hello BMR ^.^

I'm just another lady looking for some fun, who really loves bondage stuff. I'll mostly be sifting the forum, playing in a group or two and taking on a couple more intimate roleplays. Want to know more about me? Carry on ;)

I'm using this as a request thread and as a reference. Feel free to use it for either.
taste.png

'--' A friendly person, at least outside the roleplay. We should chat, have some chemistry. We don't need to get too private, just comfortable, mmm?
'--' The above within reason. Flirt, make my cheeks red, heck, if you think you have a hot pic you want to share/suggest for our time, I'm happy. We can even just hang out instead of roleplay. I respond when I can, talk a bit about my hobbies, and leave real life stuff to real life. I do not want to cyber and I'm not looking for a girlfriend/boyfriend/someone to voice chat with.
'--' Fairly literate partners. I don't expect anyone to break 1000 words a post - I sure don't myself. On the other hand, if we see eye to eye, each response should have substance, fair grammar, and move forwards with the story.
'--' If you're bored or having trouble, tell me. We can make something new or part ways. If you don't know how to move forwards, lets talk.
I won't hate you if you ghost me, but I'll be sad :/
'--' Slower posts. I'm rather busy, and so I can only give this a look intermittently, responses up to a week apart if I'm not doing great - usually sooner than that. I won't be concerned unless you take more than a week, and I ask this be mutual. I should be faster in a group play
'--' Shorter, scene-by-scene play. We play a scene through, we see where we want to go next. I think it's best if we communicate after finishing each scene so we don't fall apart after getting through the starter idea. As much as I like longer plays and deeper characters, I want to start off simple, and only go far once we've done a few shorter deals either with the same or new characters.
'--' In practice, I play:
Third Person, past tense
between 150-800 words in a non-starter/one character post, based on what I get
PMs, discord & threads; no email, google docs, or other websites (discord excluded)

On discord, I am a slower player. Please keep that in mind! I don't do very well with sit-down sessions and instead do the slower burns.
hm.png

BDSM Test
Instead of an f-list, I hope these will do the job...

Bondage~
~~ ropes, gags, blindfolds, leather, cuffs, tying to furniture, immobilization, predicament, leash & collar ~~
Toys~
~~ vibrators, dildos, strapons, whips, paddles, inflatables ~~
Cum~
~~ creampies, facials, in hair, squirting, snowballing, cum on clothes ~~
good girls don't spit

Dynamics~
~~ domination, submission, role reversal, power bottoming, sensory control, assertiveness, orgasm control ~~
Kinky lewd things~
~~ panties in mouth, strapons, stripteasing, sexy outfits, kissing, hair pulling, teasing, tickling, spanking, lingerie & clothing play, edging ~~
a dicking is all well and good... but warm her up, tease and toy!

Some stranger things?~
~~ electric play, wax, ice, breath control, foot play, webbing*, food play* ~~

FxM, FxF, Fx?~
I'm not picky, but I would like to play f in all cases c:
Not interested in dominating or tying males, sorry!

Settings~
~~ fantasy, modern, medieval, sci-fi*, modern fantasy*, superheros, canons** ~~
suggest if you have ideas
not so good with most canon settings
willing to look at a world you've made to play in...

Con, Dub Con, Non Con~
All acceptable, slight preference in order~

My Character Types~
Species;
humans (especially for modern), demons, angels, divinities, alt-human
would play against; almost anything between regular people vs supernatural to orcs, powerful beings, spiders, sentient girl-ravishing plants...
Physicality; slim/standard, prefer not to play chubby or squat characters
my personalities; feminine, assertive, tomboyish, geeky, seductive, bratty, utterly pragmatic, shy, quite a few really
prefer some level of the girl enjoying kinky acts, even if it's suppressed

plots & things on my mind are in my sinful needs below!

More kinky lewd~
latex, pony play, licking, biting, tentacles, tails, wing play (and restraint)
Also Fun~
humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, multiple orgasms
Spice of Life~
multiple penetration, gangbang, masturbation

lactation, sexually driven parasites, light vore, slime/goo, comedy

Big Eh's
anthro, risk of pregnancy, incest, transformation, pure vanilla
the only kink being incest/adultery/blackmail, especially without bondage involved

Hard No's!
under 17, watersports, scat, pregnancy

If you have another quiz or just want my opinion on prompts, send it over! I enjoy new quizzes especially, and we can talk about other kinks :)

The above is for more generally lighthearted, heavily sexual roleplays. I can go for darker or more plot focused plays. We can discuss them if you like - what I take on from that depends on my mood though, and I'm up for a steamy, frisky deal right now.
needs.png

I'm playing in the Bondage Club - much of my activity will be there, so if you'd like to play but don't go for a plotted out deal with me, try it!

I'm mainly occupied with the above and current roleplays, but if you really like something I put below/linked, I'm open to a chat...

I'm terrible at picking though, unless it's between a small set of options. It's going to take us a long time if you want to play, but don't have specific ideas or defer to my preferences. Please, tell me what you'd like. If on the club discord above, it should be easier, and you don't have to go too far into this section. Suggestions fitting the kinks and tastes above would be cool :)

Plot Samples
To be updated; some things are in discussion/reserved, and I like to keep ideas up!
'--' 50 Shades Done Right. You're wealthy. Perhaps a little reclusive. Absent a wife or even a mistress, but fueled with certain needs you just have to explore. But you won't explore them with just anyone. She has to be the right girl. For years, you've looked, but you never saw. Then you saw her. Devilishly attractive, sufficiently intelligent... and in your keen estimation, just a little like you. She's polite, even a little muted, but strong in her own way, and in her eyes you see the opposite of what greets you in the mirror. You know as soon as you see her that she's the one you want. Sure, she's professional, but as you drop the slightest hints, you elicit blushes and smiles that poorly hide what she's thinking. You want her. One day, you invite her in your office. You start things cordially enough. And then, exuding confidence you may or may not feel, you're rather honest about your feelings. She's shocked, of course. But you press. She relents; your assumptions are true, and she is curious to know more. What happens next? You decide.
'--' A Submissive's Cry. You see her post online, a spirited wish from an obviously poor woman who can't get enough. She wants you to come into her home, tie her, fuck her, and treat her like your pet for a night... a day... a week. She's begged to the best and left a generous offer for your trouble. Do you even want money, or does it motivate you to do your best? Either way, she'll get exactly what she wants.

Pic Ideas / Random Inspiration
Captains Log -- Gif World Cup -- MissLidia's Naughty Journal -- Night Shadow's One-Shots
I don't really have any right now... as I find them, I'll edit them in. Above is some journals and threads I like around here.

Extras
Planning to use this soon :eek:

Last edited:
I accidentally saved a test and now I have no idea what this text was >.<

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom