Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bartender to Space Adventurer?! (w/amaya)

Renee smiled as she noticed the AI unit floating towards her. She lifted her arm and waved at Ghost. "Hey, Ghost! Yes, I thought I was late," she said taking a deeper breath "I ended up running. Suddenly, customers started showing up and I wanted to make sure the drinks would be served before I left. But it seems I overreacted and I am on time." She watched Ghost after that flying away to inform Cisco that she had arrived. Renee sighed she slowly felt that the time of her departure was slowly arriving. And although she agreed to ignore her sad thoughts. She already felt sad that she would leave the bar, Glenn, and Vats behind. Her thoughts were cut off as she heard Cisco speak to her. She looked at her bag checking if all her documents were there. "Yes, I'm ready!" she ensured him and tilted her head casting a glance at him. She rose an eyebrow "After the right amount of time has passed. I hope you will stop calling me Rookie." she joked.​

Cisco gave a smirked at Renee, raising his eyebrow back at her. "Maybe in due time... Rookie." Cisco walked to the front of the ship and went into the cockpit. "It'll take us a few minutes to get there so take a seat and we'll be on our way." The main City is where the licensing takes place, the hub where adventurers would go to for special bounties, request, or promotions. There held the Vanguard bounties as well as the supervisors for the Vanguard. Ghost blinked a bit, "Have you ever been to the big city?" He asked Renee. "It's quite the sight, large buildings enough to hold a landing bay of ships. Shiny flags and clean marbled buildings. And the history is breathtaking." Ghost was excited to go to the city, he has only been there a few times and there's always too much to scan every time he goes. Cisco points his finger at him. "Now Ghost, don't go wondering off again like last time. Either stick with me or her while we're there." Cisco said while the ship was starting to warm up.

Back
Top Bottom