You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Ye really wan'ed this cock tha' badly? Ye couldn' fukken wai'?" He asked, staying.. still. So fucking still. Why?

She tried not to seem frustrated, grinding her hips against his to try and urge him to move. "O-Of course not."

"If ye wan' me t'move, then yer gonna have to." He suddenly pulled back to the tip and slammed right back to his previous position, pounding against her womb. "S-Some motivation." He growled out.

"O-Oh yea? I migh' take ye up on tha'." He said as he began moving slow but brutally hard. He was already drooling, trying to suck it back in, but it was hopeless, it dripped onto her stomach and chest.

He slammed in and roared, more drool dripping onto her. "O-Oi didn' think ye'd be able ta take all of i'." He snarled out.

"Yer fukken tiny. This fat orc cock is punchin yer fukken guts." He snarled loudly, drooling and nearly slobbering, his cock pulsing and throbbing hard against her lush walls.

He must really like the idea of being with one of her sisters. She tried not to let it bother her, considering she wasn't really monogamous to start. "L-Like you mind~"

"Nah." He said, making a noise. "Kimi Oi don' wanna think abou' yer sister anymore." He said, slamming hard into her spot.

She made a weak noise, finding that oddly sweet and romantic of him, "Wh-What do you want to think about, baby~?"

"You, Kimi, Oi don' wan' yer sister." He said, pinning her down more firmly as he shunted his massive cock into her again and again.

"Y-Yer more my type. She's too tiny, I'd break her. He said, drooling as he watched Kimia's body react to his brutal movements.

He was drooling more heavily, like he was eyeing her up from across the bar and not deep inside her already.

"Funny how?" He asked, biting back a low moan. She was quieter now, so he moved closer to hear her. He was fully hunched over her, his cock hitting deep against her back wall, drooling heavily against her check.

Back
Top Bottom