Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He looked over, raising an eyebrow in confusion as he wiped the sweat from his brow. "Eh.. Kimia?" He asked. "No yer not Kimia.. can I eh.. help you?"

"We, uh...we're Kimia's sisters..." The one before him spoke shyly, "I'm Keily, that's Kamilah," she gestured to the triplet on her right, "and that's Kiyomi..." She gestured to her left.
"We're sorry we missed you at dinner!" Kiyomi said, blushing darkly. Kamilah nodded, also blushing.
"Yeah, we were busy with work! So we wanted to meet you and make it up to you!"

He nodded and without another word, they were off getting lunch at a restaurant, and Agaruk's order was taking up his half of the booth table.

He just assumed they were enjoying the food. He was so hungry that he wasn't even remembering to eat with manners, he was shoveling great mounds of food into his mouth quickly, trying to take breaks from eating to thank them for the food.

In a blur, there was almost nothing left. The plates were cleaned, and he let out a loud, satisfied belch before covering his mouth and laughing. "Oh man, excuse me.." he said

"Oh, it's no problem!"
"We just wanted to make it up to you for being so rude!"
"Had we known you were going to be there, we would have come!"

"We met in the library.." he said. And with a grin he added, "An' she don' have so many anymore, jus' me."

Back
Top Bottom