You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

They reached her dorm and she let him in first, shutting and locking the door behind them. "Do you want me to wear my garters and stockings again~?"

She pulled off her shirt and tossed it aside, slowly pushing off her shorts, glancing back at him with her hazy blue eyes.

He huffed and watched her, feeling himself becoming instantly hard. He was removing his jacket, now in his button up and pants, his suspenders now hanging off his shoulders.

She bit her lip, something about that look really got her going; a messy, naturally wavy fade, a button up and slacks with his suspenders shrugged off? Absolutely delicious.

He made a noise and began unbuttoning his shirt slowly as he watched her. He snarled softly as he watched her, his cock throbbing hard.

He snarled and watched her, leaving his shirt about halfway unbuttoned. He was focused on watching her, how good she looked.

She looked so soft, so silken. She grabbed her stockings and slowly pulled them on, putting a soft arch in her back as she did.

She shivered and purred loudly, "Should I~?" She clipped the first stocking into the belt before slowly pulling on the other.

Back
Top Bottom