You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I've been using a special lotion to make me very soft, just for you~ do you want to feel~?" She asked.

She laughed softly and took his hands, guiding them over her soft hips, moving her thighs over his cock slowly still.

He arched and moaned lowly, his fingers digging in to the soft flesh of her hips as his massive cock twitched and throbbed between her soft thighs.

He was slowly getting used to the sensitivity. He needed to cum, but after several rounds back to back, it was a bit overwhelming. He loved this though. He could tell that she wanted more, every once in a while he caught her staring.

She was purring softly as she watched him, "Having fun...? Is this ok still...? Do you need a minute...?"

"O-Oi'm lovin this..~ A-Are ye havin fun..?" He asked. It had been a good while of just gentle movements, and he was seeming to be better now.

"Oi eh.. Oi migh' 'ave anutha r'quest for ye then.." he said with a smile, biting his lip as he watched her thighs.

"O-Oi eh.. Oi like seein' ya get.. well.. real wild about my cock.. is there eh.. sum way Oi can help make ye go all.. uhh.. heart eyed? Wha's the word.. uh.." he stumbled over the words for a second. "Is eh.. d.. depraved..? Tha' th'right word?"

She was staring at him love struck as she usually did. Why did she do that so much? He didn't really understand. "Depraved how~? Where do you want me~? I'll be anywhere you want me~"

"Wh.. well eh.. yknow like.. y'get that look in yer eyes, y'scream real loud, y'get real.. real wet.. like when yer done scribblin in yer notepad, y'just get real crazy.." he looked actually embarrassed. "And eh.. anywhere ye want t' be.."

She licked some drool from the corner of her mouth, "That isn't what I meant when I asked how depraved you wanted, baby~ I more meant what you wanted me to do~"

"Ah- oh, 'm sorry, Kimi, eh.. well Oi dunno, don' you like.. eh.. Oi kinda just wan'you t' lose it yknow? Like.. desperate for me, yknow?"

He swallowed a bit and watched. Fuck, he hadn't felt how tight her pussy was in almost three months. "Y-Yea..~"

Back
Top Bottom