You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She looked confused, did she have to move faster? So she did; she bobbed her head quickly, purring harder around him as she took more into her mouth.

They suddenly got much louder. He was so incredibly sensitive. This went on for a few minutes before he suddenly arched and fell lax. He passed out.

She pulled back in alarm, "Oh my God! Agar!" She scrambled over him and held his face gently, "Wh-What happened...?"

He came to eventually, his eyes slowly opening and he groaned softly. He ignored the ache as best he could. "Oough m'head.. what happ'nd..?" He asked.

She frowned softly and carefully laced her fingers with his, "It...It's my fault...you haven't been able to cum..."

"I..." She looked anxious, "I needed more data for my research...so I used a tiny spell to keep you from cumming to see what the denial would do to you..." She couldn't look at him, "I'm sorry, but if you knew, it would mess up the data..."

It took him a minute to really comprehend everything. "Kimia, you know I don' mind yer experiments and such.. but I think ye should at least ask me.." he said. "I been worryin fer.. damn near three months.."

"I know...I know! I wanted to tell you so bad but I needed to see how long you would take it! I can't continue my experiment any more if you passed out...so I can take the spell off now!" She told him.

He huffed softly. He felt strange, he still felt the ache, but.. he couldn't explain it. He shuddered a bit. "Thank ye, Kimi.."

Back
Top Bottom