You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He felt like he was getting dizzy, his ache returning tenfold now with her so close to him. For her, she didn't know how much she had missed his scent. How long had it been, one month, two?

It had been two, almost three, and she was drowning happily in his thick scent. God, she wanted him so bad, why was he waiting?

Maybe he wanted to be careful? The beautiful idiot, he was being so cautious he was barely doing anything. The only thing he was really doing was pushing her over the edge, his scent, his heavy sack, everything was making her unbearable ache impossible to ignore.

"A-Agar, I think I've already told you enough, we can still fuck, just different holes. Like right now, I want your dick in my throat. Why are you not doing that?" She asked, voice shaking.

"O-Oi dunno, Oi was j-jus tryin' t'be careful.." he said, slowly moving his cock back from her face, and moving to push his cock into her mouth with a low moan.

Her eyes rolled back and she gave a guttural moan, fighting the urge to just grab him and shove him down to the base.

He hissed and slowly kept pushing his cock into her, and down into her throat with a low moan. "H..Holy shit..~~" he moaned out. It had been a while, either that or he'd gotten much, much bigger.

He pushed as deep as he could go, drooling heavily as her throat squeezed and tightened around his thick cock.

He pulled back and slid his cock back into her throat. Again and again, slowly building up speed as he bucked and pumped his cock deep inti her throat.

His muscles were rippling, she could see the veins in his neck standing out as he strained to control himself. Admittedly, it was a battle he was quickly losing. He was moving faster, trying hard not to hurt her.

Back
Top Bottom