You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was taken aback for a second before she went with it, "Oh, does my warchief want to sire some children~?"

He balled his fist, and she could visibly see the hair at the base of his head stand on end for a moment. "Yes." He said.

"I never thought you would want to be a father, honey pot~ or is it just the idea of breeding me out that gets you going~?" She asked.

"Yea, I know." He said. He was studying, or rather, trying to study. He was hard as a rock, and the ache and thoughts of breeding Kimia were both strong distractions.

He snapped his pencil in his grip and groaned quietly as he moved to grab another. "I always need you." He said.

She glanced back at him, her keen hearing not only catching what he said but the snap of his pencil as well. "Naughty boy." She muttered as she moved to her work station.

He would find himself looking over at her as she sat at her station, stamping arcanaeum cards for students as they borrowed her books and organizing everything scattered about her station. He didn't realize until now that she was wearing very tight pants today; they hugged her full hips and juicy thighs way too nicely.

How had he been so focused on her tits to overlook that? He was nearly drooling, and he wasn't even aware that she might know he was staring at her.

She must have noticed him staring, because her hands moved over the curves of her waist and hips every now and again, her tail swaying slowly.

She looked back when she heard probably the 30th snap of wood in fifteen minutes and saw the pile on his table. She shook her head gently, smirking coyly.

She flicked her tail at him ans went back to work, talking to the students when they approached her for help.

He wished they would all leave. Leave him and her alone, have her under his desk, hear her pur- no, focus.

You have work to do, he told himself. But how could he when she was looking like a full course meal with dessert?

Back
Top Bottom