Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Resident Evil: The Forgotten Dead OOC

xMILENKOx

Supernova

Ok as a avid fan of the Resident Evil games and with Resident Evil 5 being real fun! I really wanna start a good group resident evil RP! Though with a simmilar twist like Resident Evil 5.

Heres my proposistion:

Setting: The fictional eastern european state of Solkovia which at present in the midst of a civil war. Inspired by the movie Behind Enemy Lines.

Plot: Set after Resident Evil 5. The Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance have successfully shut down Umbrella Corp and the Tricell Pharmaceutical Company. But a long abbanddoned and forgotten underground Umbrella Facility in has recently been unearthed. Solkovia at present is in a state of civil war and it was a stray artillary shell which gave entrance to the facillity which has been lost since the early 90's. The Facillity was shut down by umbrella and all those who worked there were trapt by Albert Wesker who was sent to make sure no one ever found out about the facillity and what was being created there. Now both sides of the civil war are unaware of this facillity, it is located in a remote rural area of Solkovia surrounded mostly by woodland and farmland with a few small villages. The BSAA too are unaware of this facillity and if they were the unstable situation in Solkovia would make it impossible for the BSAA to investigate.

Inside the facillity BOW's have been left to grow more and more stronger. Though all trapt beneath ground in the dark have yet to surface though infection is still a possiblity as rats and other wild life curiously investigate the hole in the ground.

As for characters made ups would be best, but original characters too might work if your interested in a original role please remeber this rp is set after resident evil 5 so wesker and many others are dead.

Ok so thats my idea, now I would love to see what people think of it and what people can give to this idea to hopefully creat a real good Resident Evil RP.

Lynisedel said:
Hmm as for why someone from asia would be there, maybe a relief effort, a peace corps type deal?

Ah cool idea! Red Cross kind of deal? or maybe UN? :mrgreen:

Canvas were you thinking the same?... a couple of relief workers caught in a civil war/outbreak!

Its all looking good so far! :mrgreen:

Ok lets go with Profiles, here is a layout to work from!

Username: Your Blue Moon Username!
Character Name: Self Explanatory I hope! :shock:
Nationality: Solkovian or others within reason.
Occupation/Role: Job/Faction ect.
Appearance: Pic Link or typed Description!
Strengths/Skills: What your characters good at!
Weaknesses/Fears: What your character sucks at!
Bio: A Brief history of the character.

PLEASE USE THE BELOW BOLDED LAYOUT FOR PROFILES:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Occupation/Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Strengths/Skills:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses/Fears:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: xMILENKOx
Character Name: T-103 X, previously known as Private Ratko Grukov.
Nationality: Solkovian.
Occupation/Role: NE-α Parasite test subject.
Appearance: T-103 X
Strengths/Skills: Inhuman monstrous strength, intelligent sense's which help him track his prey in the dark. Possibility to mutate into a more powerful though less intelligent BOW known as T-103 XR when major injury is inflicted upon him.
Weaknesses/Fears: After spending 20 years in the Darkness of the abandoned Umbrella Solkovian Facility T-103 X like most of the facility’s BOWs is sensitive to light, thus will rarely venture into daylight or brightly lit areas.
Bio: Private Ratko Grukov of the Solkovian Army was the first and only NE-α Parasite test subject in the Solkovian Facility, when tests showed his body failing to accept the Parasite the project was cancelled and the Facility abandoned by Umbrella Corp who left the Solkovian work force trapped inside the underground facility to rot. Though soon after Umbrella left Solkovia Private Ratko Grukov's body accepted the NE-α Parasite and with over 20 years it has had enough time to fully mutate creating what Umbrella had always wanted, an intelligent killing machine capable of taking orders. Now without any major injury no aggressive mutation has taken place and he still resembles a human though inhumanly strong, but possibly if he suffers any major injuries he may mutate into something more animalistic and grotesque. Loosing intelligence and gaining extra strength, talons/claws ect.

Character Name: Ivan Dolvich.
Occupation/Role: Rebel Fighter.
Appearance: Ivan
Strengths/Skills: As a passionate freedom fighter he fights without fear willing to die a martyrs death.
Weaknesses/Fears: Though a man who fights without fear, his troubled childhood has left him afraid of the dark.
Bio: Ivan wants only one thing in life, a free Solkovia and is willing to die for it. A young hot shot AK-47 totting Rebel trained in Guerrilla Warfare, Ivan has helped keep the Solkovian countryside free from Military occupation. Though Ivan is unaware of the new enemy he will face after a artillery strike opens up a secret underground facility that no one in Solkovia was aware of, well apart from those who were trapped inside it.

Character Name: Lieutenant Olek Grigori.
Occupation/Role: Military Pilot.
Appearance: Olek
Strengths/Skills: A highly skilled pilot, capable of piloting most aircraft. Helicopters being his speciality.
Weaknesses/Fears: A lack of combat skill and experience makes him a terrible soldier, though he makes up for this with his skills in Helicopter Gunships.
Bio: Lieutenant Olek Grigori has served the Solkovian Air force since the age of 18 when he discovered his lack of skill as a soldier. Olek's skill as a pilot though have gained im a good reputation, weither it be a transport chopper or a gunship he is more than capable at doing the job right.

So everone please use that profile template and lets get all the characters sorted then we can begin! :mrgreen:

Survivor00 whats your plan for a intro?...

My idea for the intro would be a quick intro duction to Solkovia and the war, then a intro into the underground facillity and then the artillary strike which breachs the facillity.

Ahh, my idea for the intro was pretty much a 'news broadcast' dealing with a brief background of Solkovia and the current war (I figure it started with the breakup of the USSR - like the Bosnian War - but hasn't stopped.) The presence of both UN and private peacekeeping forces in the region. I could do the same thing at the end, having a brief into dealing with the artillery bombardment opening the facility.

Username: Survivor00
Character Name: Senka Deshinov
Nationality: Solkovian
Occupation/Role: Rebel Sniper
Appearance: Senka
Strengths/Skills: Sniping, and operation of most types of firearms. Setting simple traps.
Weaknesses/Fears: Her detached personality makes it hard for her to get close to people. Occasionally suffers from mental breakdowns.
Bio: Senka Deshinov was born in 1989 to one of the many families trying to survive the breakup of the Soviet Union. When the USSR finally fractured in 1991, Solkovia plunged into a civil war, and Senkaâ??s parents tried to flee the country before the war spread. They gathered up what belongings they could, and tried to flee the country via the highways, like so many other families. Solkovian fighters struck the convoys of refugees, killing hundreds, including Senkaâ??s parents. She was grabbed by a group of rebels and raised under their doctrine. Young, confused, and scared, Senkaâ??s anger towards the Solkvian government quickly swelled, and she swore that she would fight them until her dying breath.

Username: Survivor00
Character Name: Nichole Baxter
Nationality: American
Occupation/Role: War Correspondent/Journalist
Appearance: COMING SOON
Strengths/Skills: COMING SOON
Weaknesses/Fears: COMING SOON
Bio: COMING SOON

Survivor00 said:
Ahh, my idea for the intro was pretty much a 'news broadcast' dealing with a brief background of Solkovia and the current war (I figure it started with the breakup of the USSR - like the Bosnian War - but hasn't stopped.) The presence of both UN and private peacekeeping forces in the region. I could do the same thing at the end, having a brief into dealing with the artillery bombardment opening the facility.

Ok cool sounds good to me! Iam gonna be busy for a few days so might not be able to get on the net. :mrgreen:

Username: Lynisedel
Character Name: Minako Osaragi
Nationality: Born in Japan [Japanese/Chinese mix]
Occupation/Role: Medic / Nurse
Appearance: an ugly pic but realistic
Strengths/Skills: Medicine, herbs, light ranged weaponry [i.e. pistols]
Weaknesses/Fears: Being trapped, hostility from either side since as a member of the relief effort she provides care for both.
Bio:
Minako is a major in Pre-medicine, working on a specialization on the gastrointestinal system. She signed up as a relief effort nurse and was assigned to Solkovia. She knows a sufficient amount of the native language, nut occasionally rambles in her native language particularly when nervous about a patient. She is considerably intelligent but language barriers sometimes make it hard to show off. She's been in Solkovia for about four months and her stay ends in another four.

Username: Canvasofwhite

Character Name: Allison Demli Maize

Nationality: American : Irish/English/Italian/Native American

Occupation/Role: Nurse and Educator

Appearance: Allison Maize

Strengths/Skills: Allison is a nurse, as well as an educator. Her skills involve her proficiency with medicine, as well as having a sense of empathy toward others.

Weaknesses/Fears: Claustrophobia, and a fear of deep water

Bio: Participating in an accelerated program in high school, Allison finished high school faster than her peers, leaving her plenty of time to reflect what she wanted to do in life. She tried getting into medicine and teaching, though she was too young to advance far into the program, it left Allison bored and in search for something more to life. In the end, Allison wanted to devote her time to helping others with their conflicts, thus taking her to the Peace corp. However, she didn't realize that this volunteer work would throw her into a world of darkness and waters so deep that she would drown in the vast sea of secrets and dangers. However, that is a story that has yet to be told in Allison's life.

Username:
Character Name: Doctor Nikolai Romanov
Nationality: Russian
Occupation/Role: Scientist working for umbrella corps. Specialty: human enhancement
Appearance: Will add later. Romanov is a very tall thin man with long greying black hair usually tied in a messy ponytail. He often wears a tattered umbrella labcoat with several of his own 'modifications' It should also be noted that romanov's teeth are unusually sharp and even shark like.
Strengths/Skills: A genius level intellect and training in the fields of biology chemistry, genetics, and cybernetics Romanov was a key player in creating several TYRANT class B.O.W.s in labs across the world even though he was fairly young at the time. He has control of the BOWS in the facility by some means, perhaps through cybernetics, perhaps through a bond of some sort, Most Bows leave him alone, many of them actively follow his commands, even treat him in a way similar to baby birds as soon as they hatch, like their 'mother' Romanov may have also performed experiments on himself, though that is not well known.
Weaknesses/Fears: Romanov maybe smart, but to put things gently he is a few suites short of a full deck, to put it severly he is Fucking nuts. Romanov has always been criminally insane even from the time he was a kid, and after 20 years of darkness Romanov's mind has gone even further down the toilet, at times he has difficulties making rational thoughts. Romanov also has no skill with firearms, he prefers his prey tied down while he does his work with a scalpel
Bio: Doctor Nikolai Romanov has always been a controversial figure in medical history, even if his experiments made a great benifit. Romanov each caught several times as a child dissecting still living creatures, and his morbid tastes continued many years later. He graduated from elementary school at the age of seven and from high school at an age where most children are in middle school in the Americas. He is credited with several modern medical advances in replacement organs and other devices, but lost his liscence when it was discovered he was using live humans for research. Luckily for him, Umbrella busted him from jail to work on their Bio-organic weapon program, which he gleefully accepted.

When the facility was locked down, some B.O.Ws were released. Romanov watched the B.O.Ws slaughter his coworkers with unusual glee, but they did not kill him though, instead, he was the only one left alive, having personally killed several of them when the opportunity took hold. Now, the facility has been reopened, and Romanov is loose with his precious 'children' He hates humanity more than ever, and now seeks revenge.

WORK IN PROGRESS

Resident Evil: The Forgotten Dead - Complete Information Guide

Solkovia

Capital: Dercheno
Total Land Area: 15,425 square miles
Population: - 1991 census â?? 2, 659, 067
- 2007 estimate - 1,217,235

Ethnic Groups: 63% Solkov
22% Serb
15% Croat

Leader: President Aleksei TahiroviÄ?

Military Strength:
- 300 tanks
- 70,000 infantry
Military Reserve: - 115,000 infantry

Currency: Convertible Mark (BAM)

Time zone: CET (UTC+1)
- Summer (DST) CEST (UTC+2)

Date Founded: April 20, 1991
Date Recognized: August 2, 1992
Calling Code: 384

History of Solkovia

Origins and the Prelude to War â?? With the dissolution of the Soviet Union 1991, Solkovia was one of the countries that tried to carve out its own niche in the Eastern European landscape. Officially founded in April 1991, President Aleksei TahiroviÄ? remained fiercely loyal to the Communist ideals, despite the fact that most of the population, weary of the impoverished lifestyle that came from the final years of the crumbling USSR, was more willing to accept help from NATO and its allies. In the summer of 1991, Solkovia closed its borders to the incoming aid, threatening military action against any foreign invaders. As dissent towards the Solkovian government grew, President Aleksei TahiroviÄ? declared Martial Law in the capital city, Dercheno. It was around this time that the first refugees began emerging from Solkovia, often leaving much of their lives and possessions behind.

The opening shots of the war were fired on March 6, 1992, lost under the larger conflict of the ongoing Bosnian War. A Solkovian checkpoint opened fire upon a bus filled with civilians that reportedly attempted to â??charge past without stoppingâ??. Within hours of the incident, a Solkovian garrison five miles outside the capital was hit by mortar shells. The civilians were rising up against the Solkovian government, the civil war had begun.

I finally was able to finish Resident Evil 5 last week!

The abanndoned umbrella lab could be a good inspiration for the Solkovian Facillity!

Hoards of lickers!!!! :twisted:

I just played the game enough to see what wesker can do. My God man, thank goodness he is dead >.>
Edit: I don't know how to spell the man's name. I forgot how he got like that though, still playing the game, I am stuck on the level where you first encounter tribal Mijini

Midnight said:
I just played the game enough to see what wesker can do. My God man, thank goodness he is dead >.>
Edit: I don't know how to spell the man's name. I forgot how he got like that though, still playing the game, I am stuck on the level where you first encounter tribal Mijini

Wesker has always been like that he was created in a lab as part of Umbrella's Wesker Children project. Well as you can expect the fights against him are tough!

Ah the tribals are bastards! But then the solider ones are harder they have AK-47s & RPG-7s! Plus there special infected has a gattaling gun!

Igh, I don't wanna fight him o.o
After seeing how he kicked Jill and Chris's ass, I am not sure I wanna.
As said, thank goodness he won't be in the rp.
Yeah, the tribals are a pain, especially the big ones. I snipe them, easy.

Midnight said:
Igh, I don't wanna fight him o.o
After seeing how he kicked Jill and Chris's ass, I am not sure I wanna.
As said, thank goodness he won't be in the rp.
Yeah, the tribals are a pain, especially the big ones. I snipe them, easy.

Haha you know you shoot the big tribals in the groin? :mrgreen: No joke!!!

Ueah, I discovered that.
With the Springfield, it works astonishingly well, I made a bad choice and left the dragunkov in the inventory.

Back
Top Bottom