Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Resident Evil: The Forgotten Dead OOC

xMILENKOx

Supernova

Ok as a avid fan of the Resident Evil games and with Resident Evil 5 being real fun! I really wanna start a good group resident evil RP! Though with a simmilar twist like Resident Evil 5.

Heres my proposistion:

Setting: The fictional eastern european state of Solkovia which at present in the midst of a civil war. Inspired by the movie Behind Enemy Lines.

Plot: Set after Resident Evil 5. The Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance have successfully shut down Umbrella Corp and the Tricell Pharmaceutical Company. But a long abbanddoned and forgotten underground Umbrella Facility in has recently been unearthed. Solkovia at present is in a state of civil war and it was a stray artillary shell which gave entrance to the facillity which has been lost since the early 90's. The Facillity was shut down by umbrella and all those who worked there were trapt by Albert Wesker who was sent to make sure no one ever found out about the facillity and what was being created there. Now both sides of the civil war are unaware of this facillity, it is located in a remote rural area of Solkovia surrounded mostly by woodland and farmland with a few small villages. The BSAA too are unaware of this facillity and if they were the unstable situation in Solkovia would make it impossible for the BSAA to investigate.

Inside the facillity BOW's have been left to grow more and more stronger. Though all trapt beneath ground in the dark have yet to surface though infection is still a possiblity as rats and other wild life curiously investigate the hole in the ground.

As for characters made ups would be best, but original characters too might work if your interested in a original role please remeber this rp is set after resident evil 5 so wesker and many others are dead.

Ok so thats my idea, now I would love to see what people think of it and what people can give to this idea to hopefully creat a real good Resident Evil RP.

No, Mikhail Romanov.
An OC of mine.
Similar name, different character. XD
and as far as I know Romanov is quite alive.
He would also fit the setting since he is usually Russian Military.

My main role will be a T-103 Tyrant who has been trapt in the facillity for over 20 years. During this time the NE-α Parasite has had enough time to fully mutate creating what Umbrella had always wanted, an intelegent killing machine capable of takeing orders. Only due to there carelessness they left him in this facillity beleiveing him to be a failure. Now without any major injury no aggressive mutation has taken place and he still resembles a human though inhumanly strong. Without a master this creature has became autonomous and now seeks vengence for its life in the darkness of the abandonned facillity. He will chase Human characters like the T-103 in Resident Evil 2 and may possibly if he suffers any major injurys may mutate into something more animalistic and grotesque. Looseing intelegence and gaining extra strength, talons/claws ect.

Based obviously on Mr X/T-103 from Resident Evil 2:
Tyrant_T-103.jpg

Possible Mutation:
T103.jpg

I will also play other human characters one of which will be a soldier fighting in the civil war who some how comes across this facillity and the outbreak of Umbrella's creations.

I could involve a second role involving Niko, Mik's older brother, a scientist, and not the good kind. He could be in a way controlling the facility if you wouldn't mind that in the plot? He hates humanity, and is quite insane.

It might be better if we all play humans.

Midnight said:
I could involve a second role involving Niko, Mik's older brother, a scientist, and not the good kind. He could be in a way controlling the facility if you wouldn't mind that in the plot? He hates humanity, and is quite insane.

It might be better if we all play humans.

Sure why not!... he could have been in there all this time thats why hes gone mad!

I was also thinking of all the creatures that came from the facillity could have a sensativity to light from the 20 years in darkness. Make them more prone to leave the facillity and dark areas only at night whilst those infected outside the facillity would be typical zombies. I saw a albino guy in town today and he inspired me... :mrgreen:

Yeah, Niko would be a nutter even before, though I like the idea of him being trapped inside, Though that would be the snapping point, rendering him even more FUBAR, it would also give Mikhail a reason to be there, searching for his brother Nikolai, (something that always gets him in trouble)

Both Brothers are formidable in their own way, Niko is a Genius in several fields of research, though criminally insane, and Mik is Spetnaz, which is a "Nuff said" kind of thing

Hm, What should the relationship between Niko and your Tyrant?
Somehow Niko would have survived in the facility, perhaps because he commanded control, and in effect controls it's inhabitants. There is of course other options, like somehow mutating himself while retaining his human appearance, or something like Cybernetics

Well I was thinking of the tyrant being in some sort of containment, then when the artillery shell hit the facillity maybe the containment machine could be broken thus releaseing its almost comatosed inhabitant along with other BOW's. This bringing some sort of end to Niko's control over the facillity and a need to get back in contact with his brother for help?...

I just watched 'Resident Evil: Degeneration' it was cool! Resident Evil is better a CG than live action more like the game! I hated the live action films...

Survivor00 said:
Hmm...

I have a character that was inspired from the movie Behind Enemy Lines, a female sniper for the side of the 'rebels'. She'd be good for a native of Solkovia...

Sounds good to me! :mrgreen:

MMhm, not too sure I would want to go with that though it seems most realistic.

I meant like he is in control of the BOWS, or perhaps commands them through a mutual respect.,Resident evil-y. He could be conspiring with them or using them to get revenge on the human world. That seems more like Niko.

Perhaps he regularly paid visits to the containment area and somehow the BOWS registered him as a friendly, or since he was staff, as a command.

I kind of got the wierd idea of Romanov like speaking to the tyrant, telling him things while still locked up and comatose to keep his sanity, and somehow that having an effect, a Tyrant bodyguard would be awesome.

I just get lots of ideas ^.^

I hate the movies too, at least Degeneration is based on the series.

Who was the leech man in 0?
Random question

Midnight said:
MMhm, not too sure I would want to go with that though it seems most realistic.

I meant like he is in control of the BOWS, or perhaps commands them through a mutual respect.,Resident evil-y. He could be conspiring with them or using them to get revenge on the human world. That seems more like Niko.

Perhaps he regularly paid visits to the containment area and somehow the BOWS registered him as a friendly, or since he was staff, as a command.

I kind of got the wierd idea of Romanov like speaking to the tyrant, telling him things while still locked up and comatose to keep his sanity, and somehow that having an effect, a Tyrant bodyguard would be awesome.

I just get lots of ideas ^.^

I hate the movies too, at least Degeneration is based on the series.

Who was the leech man in 0?
Random question

Ok ok sounds good kind of like Sergei Vladimir and his re-engineered T-103 Tyrant Bodyguard Ivan in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.

I dunno never played 0, but heres info on the Queen Leech AKA James Marcus:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_Leech">http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_Leech</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/James_Marcus">http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/James_Marcus</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_Wiki">http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_Wiki</a><!-- m --> is a brilliant site for info on all things Resident Evil!!!

Yeah, something like that, actually have Romanov in control of the BOWS, the zombies, he would have no control of, but I imagine your tyrant could rip them in half without a thought. Romanov would also likely have his own surprises of course, perhaps reflecting his life with BOWS. Hell, he could have even helped create them, have a Father figure complex going on/

I played for like ten minutes. Just saw the opening cinematic.

I like to play as myself [physically and mentally but suited for the setting.] in most settings so what's the possibility of East Asian foreigners being in Solkovia. I'm half-Chinese, half-Japanese so I could play either of those nationalities. However if it's a must I can be Solkovian or whatever sort of European.

Lynisedel said:
I like to play as myself [physically and mentally but suited for the setting.] in most settings so what's the possibility of East Asian foreigners being in Solkovia. I'm half-Chinese, half-Japanese so I could play either of those nationalities. However if it's a must I can be Solkovian or whatever sort of European.

Hmm if you can think of a good reason a Asian person would be in a war torn eastern european nation then it will be fine! :p

Also at most I was hopeing for a majority Solkovian character roster after all it is supposed to be in the middle of a civil war so Iam sure it wouldnt be a ideal place to visit unless you had something to offer either side in their war effort.

As for the sides I suggest a Rebel Freedom Fighter Moviement who want to free Solkovia from the clutchs of the current communist millitary dictatorship. Any ideas for names for either side will be greatly appreciated. :-D

Hmm as for why someone from asia would be there, maybe a relief effort, a peace corps type deal?

Back
Top Bottom