Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Resident Evil: The Forgotten Dead OOC

xMILENKOx

Supernova

Ok as a avid fan of the Resident Evil games and with Resident Evil 5 being real fun! I really wanna start a good group resident evil RP! Though with a simmilar twist like Resident Evil 5.

Heres my proposistion:

Setting: The fictional eastern european state of Solkovia which at present in the midst of a civil war. Inspired by the movie Behind Enemy Lines.

Plot: Set after Resident Evil 5. The Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance have successfully shut down Umbrella Corp and the Tricell Pharmaceutical Company. But a long abbanddoned and forgotten underground Umbrella Facility in has recently been unearthed. Solkovia at present is in a state of civil war and it was a stray artillary shell which gave entrance to the facillity which has been lost since the early 90's. The Facillity was shut down by umbrella and all those who worked there were trapt by Albert Wesker who was sent to make sure no one ever found out about the facillity and what was being created there. Now both sides of the civil war are unaware of this facillity, it is located in a remote rural area of Solkovia surrounded mostly by woodland and farmland with a few small villages. The BSAA too are unaware of this facillity and if they were the unstable situation in Solkovia would make it impossible for the BSAA to investigate.

Inside the facillity BOW's have been left to grow more and more stronger. Though all trapt beneath ground in the dark have yet to surface though infection is still a possiblity as rats and other wild life curiously investigate the hole in the ground.

As for characters made ups would be best, but original characters too might work if your interested in a original role please remeber this rp is set after resident evil 5 so wesker and many others are dead.

Ok so thats my idea, now I would love to see what people think of it and what people can give to this idea to hopefully creat a real good Resident Evil RP.

Back
Top Bottom