Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forever Bound (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Her mouth formed a small o when he explained what he had meant, a small nod. Her blush when he mentioned his body. Biting her lower lip she smiled shyly as he promised her she'd never wake up alone. She trusted him. Trystan would always be there. It wasn't something he was just saying, he meant it. She'd not known such a feeling of safety in such a long time. She'd not needed once she was dead, but she found that now she had it, she had missed it. Feeling safe. Feeling cared for even. She'd told herself and even fooled herself into thinking she didn't need either. Trystan was proving her a liar though.

"I didn't spy!" She hadn't, that time at least "I pushed your clothing in and then fled!" Also true, mostly. She had also laughed at him and his anger. She looked down at her lap, recalling it. A smile on her lips. While her head was bent he growled at her again, the sound not angry or scary. She didn't know why, but it felt sensual and she shivered, lips parted. Trapped and cuddled in his arm she was stiff for a moment before relaxing into him. He couldn't hold her against her will.. they both knew it. She wanted to stay caught in his arms. Leaning into him she listened as he explained.

Teasing. She thought it was odd to tease about, but while she puzzled at it, he reassured her. It was to see her blush, wasn't it? That was odd, but she found it didn't bother her. He seemed to really be sorry too. A small shake of her head.
"I don't understand it, but.. I didn't mind" Her smile was shy. She'd be raised in time fare removed from his own and while she couldn't recall her life, she knew that what she did next would have been highly frowned upon. Her face tipped up and even as innocent as the kiss was that brushed his lips, chaste and sweet. "I like the way you make me feel good too.. Safe" her smile grew though the shyness never left.

"Oh you most definitely were spying on me, don't even try to pretend you weren't you little pervert." He chuckled as he said it, he didn't actually think it was true but anything that could make her blush more was great in his book. He was definitely starting to feel a little...attracted, to the ghost in his lap, young as she had been when she had died the girl was beautiful, her body seemed perfectly formed, her skin flawless and the way she went from shy and precious, sad and needing to be cuddled and reassured to blushing and arguing with him at a moments notice when he teased her...well it turned out it made him think less than chaste thoughts. Was there any harm in flirting with a ghost? Could he get away with more? Would he want to do something like that to her? Given her age and the time period she seemed to be from she was probably rather innocent, her reactions led to that conclusion too...he was sure she didn't know how he felt, even if her laughing in his lap, her rear pressed against him, naked but for his shirt, had his body starting to react a little, hardening beneath her ass.

"It's okay, I was just being playful, and a bit of a pervert myself...as long as you don't mind. If it bothers you, I will stop though...I don't want to do anything you wouldn't like, I want you to feel comfortable with me if we are to live together." Her back was to his chest as she settled into his arms, knowing she could phase through him at any moment gave him confidence that she was perfectly fine where she was, and when her head tilted back to look up at him and she lifted herself he didn't try to move away as her lips pressed against hi. When she pulled back from the sweet, chaste kiss he growled again, lightly...he wasn't done. One arm slipped from around her and came up to grab her hair, gently pulling back so she was looking up at him again as he leaned down to kiss her properly, his tongue probing at her lips but going no further, still sweet and soft but with more insistence than hers had. When he released her and pulled back, he smiled softly. "Don't be so sure, little spook, you're definitely safe, but I'm not always a sweet and innocent, good man. I'll take advantage of having you in my lap at a moment's notice, just like you did when you peeked at me."

All the teasing had left her head swimming, he did really enjoy it, seeing her blush brightly. Rine had thought she soft little kiss would have been okay. It was chase, innocent. His growl made her tremble softly, the hand that slid into her her silky curls and pulled her head back earned him a surprised gasp. His mouth found hers again and her eyes closed. Rine had never been kissed like this, not ever, she was sure. The brush of his tongue against the fullness of her lower lip was confusing. As Trystan pulled back her lashes slowly lifted from her cheeks where they had rested during the kiss.

Her eyes reflected her feelings, confused and unfocused. She'd enjoyed it, clearly but it seemed Rine had trouble understanding it. It had been sweet still, less chaste though. When he teased her again she flushed and shook her head, her hair sliding through his fingers.
"I.. I... didn't peek!" Pouting at him, she bit her lower lip, her eyes focused on his face. On part of his face. His mouth. She could still feel his mouth on hers. Shaking her head as if to shake that soft fuzzy feeling that was cob webbing her mind she drew her eyes away from his with great difficulty. "You keep accusing me of it.." A part of her wondered if he knew or if it was just to make her blush. He should have only known about the one time, when he'd tricked her into looking at him.

Clearing her throat she met his eyes again.
"You.. Said you were hungry?" Her voice lilted up at then as she questioned him. Anything to move away from the teasing... the kiss. She couldn't remember what it felt like to be hungry. Though, she wanted to try to eat... The idea appealed to her, but she was unsure if she could or if it would agree or disagree with her..

Pulling back from the kiss he could see she was blushing, but he had wanted to kiss her like that. It wasn't even overtly sexual, it was just...he liked the flirting, and when he started to flirt he got frisky. It was part of who he was, and she seemed to be happy enough with him so why should he stop? It crossed Trystan's mind that she was young, couldn't have been older than 15 when she died, maybe 16 at a push and she was technically related to him it seemed, but she had been a ghost for so long, was older than she appeared and would never physically age. Plus, it wasn't like anything could happen between them, right? Could it? He chuckled and continued to pet her as he thought about it and realised there was no reason it couldn't, if he pursued it, and if she was willing. Did he want to go that far? She made him feel good...even now she was pouting at him and her eyes seemed to be focused on his lips. He nodded to her. "I do, because you were! It's okay, little spook, I told you I don't mind. Do you want to peek again? I can undress..." He wanted to see how she would react, he had to admit that a large part of the appeal was that she was so innocent in some ways. It was cute, how she protested and blushed.

When she started to change the subject to food he grinned, ready to make a joke about eating her instead but he managed to hold back. He was still testing the waters, seeing if she would even enjoy him flirting with her like that.
"Hmm, I did but food can wait, I don't know if I want to get up when I have such a cutie in my lap. It's been a while you know, and you are the cutest girl I have ever met!" His fingers tightened in her hair a little, enough so that he could ensure she was facing him, pulling back just slightly to guide her line of sight. "So how about I just enjoy it? Hmm, do you have any other clothes or is that all you have, the dress I ruined? I don't imagine a ghost changes much." Right now she was wearing his shirt, and while it looked wonderful in her she couldn't really wear it forever. How would that even work? Did she have other things, in her attic room, maybe?

"You tricked me! And stop asking if I wanna see!!!" her voice rose an octave, but a smile was flirting around the edges of her mouth. She was catching onto his game, the blush was still there though. When he offered her another peek she squeaked and shifted in his lap. It was then she felt that hardness under her. Frowning she squirmed in his lap, trying to move away from his hardening length. She had no idea what that hardness was, in her living life, she'd never been subjected to such things, she'd been a true innocent. Sheltered and protected from the evils of the world.. Until her stepmother. So the hardness beneath her rear was unknown and it didn't spark the foggy recollection of her life. "What is that?" Frowning still as his hand tightened in her hair, her body had been shifting. Stopping she looked at him and made a face.

"You mean you don't make a habit of having ghost girls in your lap?" Her eyes rolled as he called her cute, she didn't see what one had to do with another. His question caused her to pause. Other clothing? "I have never once changed since waking up.." Her neck was starting to ache softly, but she didn't fight him yet on the angle of her head. "I never even thought too, before today. Is that odd?" She figured it would be, but she never got dirty, she never sweated.. nothing. Heck she didn't even have smell as far as she knew. "I don't think any of my clothing was kept.." She had no idea though, not really. How would she have known? She'd never thought to change, therefore had never had a new to go looking for such things. And poking through the boxes had also never occurred to her.

"Well I definitely didn't trick you, that was all on you!" Trystan smirked as she smiled at him, she was starting to realise he was teasing her, he thought, and that just made it more fun. She was blushing and offering her a peek again made her shift in his lap, against his hardness which he had stopped trying to hide. He didn't see much of a point, it wasn't like he could really hide it and he wasn't ashamed, she was cute, he liked her and he wasn't about to force himself on her. That, and he suspected she liked him a little too. It was maybe a quirk of his, he had always been sexually a little aggressive and unashamed, he wasn't likely to push her but he wouldn't spare her how he felt either. "Hey it's a fair offer, I'm not shy you know, maybe we can have a show and tell?" He grinned again, then his eyebrow raised as she asked him that question. "What do you mean what is that...oh." He paused, tilting his head as he looked down on her, not knowing quite how to explain. Yeah, she had been young, maybe 15 or 16 when she had died, and it had been different times. No sex education? That made a difference. "That...is my...thing. My penis...sorry, you were making it feel good with the squirming and it got like..." It was his turn to blush, he didn't know how to handle this and that question, he didn't know how to handle somebody who just didn't know how the body worked like that. What was he meant to say?

"No, not a habit, but I think I like it..." He smiled and leaned down to kiss her softly on the lips one more time before pulling her tightly back against his chest and trying to think more clean thoughts, the teasing over for now since he didn't know what he was meant to say to this. "You mean you've never changed clothes before, since you, well, died?" His tone was a little softer. "I don't know if it's odd or not. I can't imagine what it's been like for you, Rine, but we can figure it out. I'll help if you like." He was still hard beneath her, could feel her weight on his shaft where he had her sitting but he didn't want to push it anymore...well, he did but he didn't at the same time. "I'm sorry for teasing, little spook, I didn't mean to make you too uncomfortable if I did...I was just having fun. I like to flirt." He stroked his fingers up and down her arm idly. "Well we can check, and if not then maybe we can get you clothes? you choose what you'd like on my computer and I will go get em, you can wear anything if you can pull off my shirt, right?"

Highly improper. It was the first though that came to mind as he'd offered to do show and tell; Rine may not have known what Trystan meant, nor exactly how it was improper.. but she knew it was. Though her question seemed to break him, and his answer made her squeak with outrage and she tried to scramble from his lap. "Trystan!" When he didn't release her, Rine huffed and crossed her arms, her look stormy. "Then I shan't squirm anymore" Things like propriety and the lick had ruled high in her day in age, some of those traits carrying over in the young ghostie. She'd been raised pure, innocent.. and even women of her time were meant to have no sexual desires of their own and existed only for the pleasure of their husbands sexually. Though, even like now, the fact had remained that women had desires and needs then too. They were often seen as more devout, home makers and private. Men had been held to a different set of standards...

Still huffy as his lips brushed her she she gave a loud, exasperated sigh as he changed the subject. It was that kind of sound only a teenager could pull off; long, drawn out, full of angst and annoyance.
"Well no.. Why would I?" His tone had softened and she looked up at him, her head tipping backwards some to catch his eye. "How?" Though before he answered her, Trystan surprised Rine by apologizing. Frowning softly she nodded, just once. "I know, just from watching people... and what little I remember, things are very very different. I think" Rine paused and her frowned deepened "I guess I don't really know, but.. it was improper to talk to a Lady such" Her eyes moved to his hand, which trailed up and down her arm. "Do you know anything about the time I was alive?"

Rine had been educated, true, but a lot of what she'd learned had been deemed womanly arts. She could read, write... but history, maths and the like had not been taught to her. Much like politics and theology... They were not taught to proper young ladies. He'd likely know more about the time she was from, than she did. His question drew her back and she nodded.
"Would make sense" Her answer was sheepish. It was almost like being alive again. A swirl of emotions twirled within her chest and mind, uneasy and unsure and hoping to regain perhaps part of what she lost. Why now, would it last.. Or would she fall asleep one day and Trystan wasn't there? Not because he'd leave, a little voice told Rine, Trystan was true to his word.. but.. What if he died during one of her 'naps'? The thought had her pulling his arm closer to her, hugging it to her waist. "Promise you will always be with me?" There was a fear in her voice, the tears threatening to fall once more. "Even if it means you being improper?" She tried for a joke, the words trembling.

Trystan laughed as she called his name, realisation seeming to hit her. She even attempted to scramble from his lap though again, he knew very well that she could simply phase through his grasp if she really wanted to leave so he had no qualms about holding onto her, keeping her pressed down against his manhood. "Oh you shan't?" Even the way she phrased it amused him, the young ghost speaking in a proper, refined tone and using language that was almost dead in the age they were in now. "You mean to tell me that you don't want me to feel good? That doesn't seem very nice, I thought you liked me too, little spook." He grinned, still apologetic but easily pushing through the awkwardness due to how adorably cute she was being. It was such a rush, to tease her while she pouted and sighed at him, knowing that in reality she must have wanted to be there since she wasn't vanishing on him. "Who knows, if you squirm a little more you might even like it yourself. There is a reason we are so improper, you know."

While she frowned at him, he smiled back down at her, understanding her problem and continuing to stroke her arm, trying to keep her at ease a little bit.
"I know what they taught me at school...but that's about it. It doesn't matter too much though...you're in this time now, we can't go back and I wouldn't want to...I like this time." He glanced to his bed, a little way away but his laptop was on the table beside it. He was about to ask her to go fetch it when she pulled his arms tighter around her and he looked back down, chuckling and planting a soft kiss on the top of her head. "Oh Rine, I promise, okay?" It was hard to hear her like this, she sounded so scared, so small and frightened, and it broke his heart that she had been lonely for so long. He barely even knew her but what he did know was that he never wanted her to feel that way again. "I don't ever plan to leave you alone, you're safe here with me, you know? I'll stay right here with you, we will be best of friends, you don't have to be alone anymore." He chuckled and shifted his hips a little, not to deliberately make her feel him but because he was just the slightest bit uncomfortable. "Even if it means you being improper with me, like you are right now." He knew exactly what he had said, the grin on his lips would tell her as much if she looked again.

"But really...if me being improper does bother you, then you just tell me okay? I don't mind...and I don't mind if you are either, so you don't need to hide those desires you have about seeing me naked, you don't have to hide your peeping..." Again, he was inferring that she was spying on him even when he knew that hadn't been why she had been in the bathroom. "Anyway, I won't leave...I like being here with you, I especially like you in my lap. See my computer over there?" He pointed in case she didn't know what he was talking about. "Go bring me that and we can look together at clothes you might like. You can wear my shirt, so I don't see any reason why you can't wear brand new clothes, and I will even buy you some. My treat, okay?"

Trystan knew how to fluster her, and to his question about him feeling good, Rine had only pouted more. Like she din't know how he was being improper, Rine knew he was teasing her again, even if she didn't understand it. The further joke about impropriety had just been ignored. Wiggling hadn't felt good! It hadn't felt bad either, but she failed to she the point to his comment. "I don't want you to change, just understand why it's harder for me" The edges of her voice were soft, forlorn. Rine was perfectly aware that they in his time, not the one she'd left behind oh so long ago. The kiss to her hair caused her eyes to close for a moment, the terror of losing him, this.. still riding high within her system.

"Trystan?" Her head rose some and she turned her chin to look at him some. "How long has it been?" How long had she been dead? The constructs of time no longer bound her, not in the way they did him... And Rine knew she had been dead a very long time, but how long was an entirely different beast. The reassurance had her snuggling in closer and then, at the end of them an outraged gasp. The anger softened as she saw his smile, huffing she looked away pointedly. "Cad" She didn't know exactly what the word meant, but her father had used it to describe young men being foolish, the memory surfacing.

As Trystan 'apologized' in his normal fashion, she was learning, of being kind and then improper, teasing her, Rine offered another sigh. It was both pleasant and exasperating. She hadn't been trying to peek... at least not that he knew of... Her eyes followed his finger as he pointed and she frowned.
"Computer?" Rising from his lap she didn't walk away as so much flitter. Standing beside his chair by the fire and then, in a blink of an eye near the dark rectangle of a box. "It's a thin box" She frowned and tried to pick it up, though misjudging how much it would weigh, her hands went through it. Frowning she tried again before making a noise of annoyance. "It looks light, is it not?" Her eyes snapped to him, a sulky pout at being unable to pick it up. Rine's small form bobbed up and down slightly, feet not touching the floor.

"Stupid box!"

Trystan laughed at how flustered and shy she seemed to be, enjoying her little pouts once he was sure that she wasn't actually unhappy and stroking her with his hand the entire time. "That's good, I don't really want to change..." He smiled down at her, chuckling as she looked up at him. "I like who I am, and I hope you do too, little one. Yes?" She asked him the question and he paused, thinking about it. As far as he knew she was from the Victorian era, it seemed to go that way anyway, and he knew that was almost a couple of hundred years ago. "Maybe a hundred and sixty or so years? It's been a long time...maybe a little longer, maybe a little less." Laughing as she called him a cad he grinned and his hand slid up to her hair, pulling her head back by it and leaning in close as though he was about to kiss her, whispering quietly. "Maybe. Maybe I am a cad...but I still wasn't the one peeking."

He released her as he watched her go over to the computer, still trying to get used to the strange flickering she did sometimes, and outright hovering in the air. It was alarming to somebody who had never seen anything like that before in his life, to suddenly notice her floating or phasing through things, but he was adjusting quickly enough that he didn't say anything, though he did chuckle as her fingers slipped through the computer. Smiling, he stood up and walked over to the bed himself, sitting down on it and reaching over to pick up the device. "It's not heavy if that's what you mean, but I guess it isn't light either. Come here." Scooting back onto the bed, he made room for her in front of him as he laid on his side, leaning on his own arm while he opened the computer and booted it up. Coming to life with the usual windows 10 sounds, he input his password without bothering to hide it and soon pulled up google.

"Okay, there are lots of different types of clothes you can get, so how do you want to look? Here, see this?" He ran his finger over the touchpad, making the cursor on the screen move to the search bar. "Here, this is where you type what you want. They had typewriters in your time, yes? And here, the keyboard." He smiled as he typed out "Goth girl clothes" and hit enter. The screen lit up with several results and he chose the top one, a store which sold almost exclusively alternative clothes, blacks and purples, a lot of them far more risque than he had intended. The long socks, stockings and boots along with even spiked collars and wristbands along with mesh tops, all modelled by women who clearly knew the kind of site it was. Laughing softly, he shook his head with a smirk. "Well, I was just guessing at a nice look for you and I think these would definitely suit you, don't you think, Rine?"

Huffing slightly she looked annoyed at him as he crossed the room. "I can't pick things up if I can't figure out what they might feel like, weigh.." He had no way of knowing that, but it was true. After all it's how she was able to move things, but ti took a lot of practice and trial and error. It was clear what he wanted and she watched him for a little bit. "I do like who you are, but I don't like that you enjoy teasing me so... It's not fair." her tone was slightly petulant. "and I didn't peek..." Even thinking he was teasing her, she felt the need to defend herself, though in truth she had; it made her feel guilty. There was also the staggering number he'd listed, between her death and today.

Finally she floated upwards and onto her side, before lowering onto the bed before him. She was listening to him, but she had other questions.
"What does it feel like?" She pointed at the box. She wasn't afraid of the box, having already forgotten the name of the device. She was used to TV and the like, but her first experience with one had been scary. "What is goth?" Rine shifted some on the bed, snuggling back into him, seeking his warmth. Gasping she covered her eyes. "Trystan!" She refused to look at the images, and curled into his chest instead. "I know the clothing has changed, but they are practically naked!"

His teasing got a frustrated feminine sound from the little ghost.
"No!" Burrowing into him she shook her head. "Dresses? Do they have dresses?" The site did have dresses in fact, and there was one that would have appealed to the little spook, but it would be on Trystan to find. She didn't like the mesh tops and the short shorts. Even being in his shirt made her feel a little uncomfortable.

Reaching down, Trystan had patted Rine on the head as he had gotten comfortable, mussing up her hair a little, giving her a slightly confused look. "That sounds...difficult. You need to have an idea of what they weigh before you can even lift them? Can't even try without it?" The whole thing sounded awkward to him, difficult at the very least and he leaned close to kiss her forehead lightly. "It's okay, it is a little heavier than it looks. Come on, I'll take care of it." He felt sorry for her, he was very much enjoying her company but sometimes he got a hint of sorrow or sadness from her that broke his heart, how such a sweet girl could have suffered so much, at such a young age. As much as Trystan liked to tease her, he was mostly trying to keep her mood light and happy. It didn't help that she had worried him, talking about how she could just vanish, for days, weeks, months...she hadn't the previous night as he had held her, but what if she did next time? Beneath the constant teasing and joking, Trystan was worried for her, and he wanted nothing more than to give her something to tether to, to keep her from worrying or being scared. Every time she thought about it he could feel the shift in her emotions, see it on her face.

As she asked him her question and lowered to the bed, he slipped one arm around her and pulled her close against him, her back to his chest again as they both laid on their sides.
"It feels like...plastic. Warm, comfortable. Smooth. I don't know how else to describe it." Taking a few moments, he stopped playing with the laptop and turned her towards him, laying her on her back so she had to look up at him, reaching down to cup her cheek. "Rine...is the teasing bothering you so much?" There was no smile on his face, he wasn't unhappy but he wanted to make sure she understood him. "I know you didn't peek, I'm not teasing you to be mean, I just think you're cute when you blush, when you get flustered. I can stop, or do it less...but just know that every time I tease you, it's because I like you, and how you make me feel." He smiled as he said the last part, turning back to the laptop as the screen updated and showed the site.

Rine's reaction was almost instant and he couldn't stop laughing, holding her to his chest as she blushed and hid herself from them. Reaching over he changed the page to find the little spook some dresses.
"Here, here is a dress, see?" Grinning, he had brought up the velvet dress on the screen and nudged her to look once none of the other clothing was on there. "Goth is like...gloomy. They where a lot of blacks, and purples, and like spooky things." It was a very simplified look on goths as a whole but he didn't know how to explain it. "Sorry, I didn't know that was what it would show you when I searched! I do think you'd look cute in some of those, sexy even, but I wasn't trying to tease you that time. Here, do you like this dress?" He had his hand on her waist while waiting for her to turn and look at it, squeezing gently. "It's safe, I promise, and we can look for other things too. Cuter things!"

Looking up at him Rine made a slight face and then slowly shook her head. "It's hard to understand a little." One her back, looking up at Trystan she felt oddly safe and she tried to explain it further. "I don't think you're trying to hurt my feelings, and you're not. Sometimes, you do it a lot" She looked down along her own form for a moment, as if considering "I like that I make you feel nice though" her cheeks burned with the admission.

When Trystan had pulled up the web page and breasts had been mostly on display, Rine had freaked. She was still trying to overcome that, as he said he found a dress. With her face pressed against his chest she shrugged some, thinking of the question about lifting things.
"I don't know the exact rules" Closing her eyes she tried to think of how to explain it better. "It's like.. having to manifest my will. When I pick up Sir Shadow, I have to think about what he feels like, the weight of him.. little details make it easier. The way his ears feel as they hang, tiny little details that I doubt you consider." Nuzzling her nose against his shoulder. "But I need to, because I am not in the world anymore, I am apart. Some things, like clothing or my hairbrush are easier."

Sighing softly she tilted her face up towards his own.
"You just asked about too much teasing" It was a soft chide, almost child like; however, Rine rolled over and looked at the picture on the screen. She did like it, and she nodded, cuddling back into him once more, pulling his arm around her tighter. Rine liked the touch, it helped her feel... Alive. "It's pretty, I like it a lot" Her voice was soft and she rand the coolness of her fingers over the top of his arm around her waist, absently. "Did you think goth cause I am dead? Being dead is gloomy.." She shook her head some. "Is their anything... cuter?"

Making a soft hmm she tipped her head back, her lips brushing his jaw.
"Can I try?" Trystan opened a new tab and she slowly tried to type in goth. It took her several minutes, but she focused on the feel of the keys, how he'd told her they should feel. She wanted to build on his idea, once goth had been typed painstakingly into the search bar, she gave a sound of pure delight before looking up at him once more "How do you make the space between the words?"

It didn't make much sense to Trystan, how it worked, but of course who was he to judge how ghosts did anything? He hadn't really even known that ghosts existed, never believed in them, he didn't know the science behind them, if there was any science to it at all. The only thing he really knew for sure about ghosts was that they were cute, and he only had his little spook to really base that on. For all he knew, he was just going crazy and talking to himself in his new home. He smiled as she blushed and noticed she was looking down at herself. He stroked his hand down her side while she did so, not trying to be suggestive or anything of the sort, but just enjoying how she felt, letting his touch linger. "I do, don't I? I can tone it down if you like, you know the last thing I want to do is hurt your feelings, right?" He offered her a smile. "I like you too much to want to hurt your feelings, besides as much as I like you blushing, I think you're very pretty when you smile too." He chuckled, nodding. "That makes sense, I think, but I do wonder."

He wasn't finding it hard to touch her at all, his hand was wandering up and down her side still and he even let his fingers glide lower, past his shirt and onto her bare leg.
"How do you manage to touch me? Do you need to think of the same things, or is it different?" It was a valid question as she was nuzzling against him, and since he was trying not to make her blush this time he was doing his best to keep his hand from going anywhere untoward, but why could he touch her so easily if touching objects was so difficult? He laughed at her question, happy she liked the dress and shrugging in response. "I think it's associated with spooky things, ghosts and vampires, and I always thought it was kind of cute, you know? Like you!"

When she asked to try, he opened a new tab on the computer and looked down, feeling her lips against his jaw. Where he was, he could kiss her so easily, a real kiss, but he was also trying to fight the urge to push her, knowing how innocent she was. She hadn't responded badly to his touches or his teasing but overwhelming the poor ghost wasn't what he had in mind, though once she started to type it got harder. Her sound of joy, almost a squee, made him laugh warmly and he couldn't stop smiling at how something so simple made her so happy. Leaning into her, his body pressed against hers, he grabbed her hand and guided it to the space bar.
"This here, just press this one to make spaces. What are you searching for, some kind of hentai or porn?" He had no doubt she wouldn't know what either of those words meant, was mostly teasing again. "You can search for anything, you know. Find a look you like and I will get it for you, my treat for my friendly little ghostie."

Pausing she considered his question. How did she touch him? She had no way of figuring out the metrics she used for things like her brush or even the shirt that covered her small form. Biting her lower lip she considered, the trail of his fingers along her arm and then lower along her side and hip distracting her. "Hmm, Maybe it has to do with the pocket watch?" She blushed some and shook her head. "But how it was my Papa's and is yours?" She was trying to find a way to say it was because they were related and failing. "Just like you're the first o see me, touch me or hear me?" She gave a small shrug. "I don't know otherwise" The question was something that Rine felt they'd never know. She didn't know about her past and from his words, ghosts were rare. She'd certainly never met another. The more she pondered it, she felt the reason lay in his blood, her.. blood? Did she even have blood? Looking at her hand she shook her head. She was dead, she had no blood, she was just being silly.

The long bar was space, she repeated it silently in her head and typed in the word cute after. The results were not quite what she was after and she continued to search. It took her some time, but she began to find things she liked more. Pale pastel colors mixed with black. The first outfit she really liked was a pale lavender dress with little skulls and flowers on it in pale rose colors and green, a pair of thigh-high socks and shoes that matched the dress. The picture lead her to another, this one was a lilac sweater with gold crosses on it and a floofy black skirt, black star tights and matching boots. Each new outfit, lead to the next, till finally she was on a mint green skirt, with a Wednesday Adams' crop top and matching pale green booties.
"Did you like any of those?" They had all be a bit outside what she might have picked without his influence, but she had liked them. "I also really liked the dress you found"

She liked the colors mostly, the first dress she'd found had said freak, but she didn't really understand why.
"What is this style called?" While she spoke, she did the same thing he had done to open a new tab, having paid attention. Slowly she typed out the word porn, into the search bar and hit enter while he was answering her. Maneuvering the mouse to the small tab that said images she clicked on it and waited for the images to load and when it did she gasped and vanished from sight, hands over her eyes. "Why did you tell me to look that up?!" She was still in front of him, just invisible. The pictures had been graphic and confusing to the little Victorian ghostie.

The first image had been a black couple, the man in front with the woman behind him stroking his cock. The next two images had been girls being fucked, the fourth had been a man behind a woman with large pillowy breasts, groping her.
"Make it go away!" she was afraid to open her eyes and was blushing so hard, Rine felt like it hurt. "Trystan!" His name was moaned softly in anguish "What is he-hen-tie? Do I want to know?" She'd trusted him and it had backfired, squirming she turned back toward him and reached through him to grab Sir Shadow. Lifting up up and over his body she pulled him into her arms. Cuddling her stuffie she whimpered softly. "They were naked... All of them! You did that on purpose!"

Trystan nodded, getting at least what she was implying though he didn't really understand how it changed anything. That was normal anyway, surely, at least for the situation at hand; how were they meant to know how a ghost's interactions worked without any kind of rulebook or guidance? They really had nothing to tell them how this was working other than it did, but it was reasonable for her to assume that whatever had changed to let her interact with him and not others had come from their connection, the pocket watch. "So what you're saying is that because we might be related, I get to be the one who can see you and talk to you? Or maybe it's just that we are both connected to the same item, the watch?" He smiled and continued to just pet her, that was something he was good at, and was enjoying, trying to figure out why a ghost could do what a ghost could do he didn't seem to have a handle on. "Doesn't matter, but I'm glad for whatever it is. I get to be the very first one to touch this little spook inappropriately." He chuckled softly; he wasn't exactly touching her in any inappropriate way anyway, but teasing her at least a little was just second nature to him now.

"I like the first one you showed me, and the third, most of all, but they were all kind of cute. Would you like those?" She seemed to have zeroed in on a style that would very much suit her among the goth clothes, and when she asked he had to look at the words in the search bar but managed to put a name to the style she seemed to like. "Pastel goth...I think? I don't often look up girl's clothes, you know, but yeah, pastel goth. You like them, huh?" He raised his hand to stroke his fingers through her hair;; since she had been laying with him he hadn't stopped touching her, just soft, innocent and gentle pets but he liked the contact, he enjoyed just having her there. For somebody that didn't enter into relationships often, it was something new but soothing to him. "No, wait, don't type that!" Lost in his thoughts and smiling down at her, he hadn't watched her open a new tab and type 'porn' into the search bar. The images that had come up had of course been graphic, and she had almost immediately vanished.

He could still feel her in front of him but she was invisible, and he couldn't stop the smirk on his lips even if he hadn't intended her to actually search the word. Reaching over her he closed the tab and laughed lightly.
"I didn't tell you to look it up, you should have asked first! Hentai is the same but like car...ahh!" Suddenly his whole body went cold, mostly centred around his chest and he gasped, his hand coming to where the contact had been made, and invisible hand he couldn't see going straight through him. It was like his whole world froze for a second, he couldn't even move until he saw the small bunny stuffed toy land in front of him and then the feeling was gone, he felt warmth and control coming back to him and he could breathe again, move again. "I...I didn't do it on purpose...it's gone..." His voice was soft, confusion as to what had just happened in every syllable as his hands sought her out. He didn't know where they landed on her invisible body, she felt soft, warm, and he just grabbed and held her to him. "Rine...what just happened? I couldn't move...are you okay? I'm sorry...I didn't mean to frighten you...porn is just...sex. Fucking, dirty pictures and videos..." Trytsan was stuck between feeling guilty and a little strange about what had just happened to him, slowly starting to piece together what had happened by the way Sir Shadow had appeared. "Are you alright? You can show yourself now, it's safe."

It was hard to tell if he had really not meant for her to look or not, at the moment Rine was too busy waiting for the okay to turn around. Everything he'd said about the fashion, their connection vanishing with the shock to her poor system. Rine had never grown up in the modern world. It was taboo for women to show leg, layers of crinoline, petticoats, and skirts. During the current day it was nothing for girls to run around in shorts, which in Rine's eyes were far more scandalous than bloomers, but she had to come to terms with them and in time, she would come to terms with other realities of the modern day. Snuggling Sir Shadow to her chest, she slowly became visible, her face peeking over his head, large eyes gazing up at Trystan. "You said to" There was a definite pout in her voice and she hide her face back against Sir Shadow.

His question had her puzzled though and she peeked at him once more, clearly confused. "When?" The smooth skin between her brows furrowed slightly and she tried to think what could have happened, her lips forming an o behind Sir Shadow's head. "When I reached through you?" She hadn't known he'd be able to feel it and she frowned further. "Did I hurt you?" Panic welled in her chest and she sat up, looking down at him; that concern and fear allover her face as she began to inspect him, the porn, clothing and everything else forgotten for a moment. However, when he said the word fucking,s he made a face, the word distasteful to her. The 'box' had mostly shown her horrid things so far, and she didn't think she liked it much.

Rine wasn't sure if she'd ever forgive herself for hurting Trystan, if she had indeed hurt him. It was never her goal and she was stroking his face and chest, with timid fingers, probing gently against his skin and clothing. "I didn't know you'd be able to feel that, no one else ever has" She had in fact shoved her hand through on of the house's previous residents and gotten no reaction from the teenager. It had been a disappointing moment, after seeing a 'ghost' on TV do the same thing and get a reaction.

Trystan was still reeling from the cold feeling in his chest, warmth taking it's sweet time to come back to him while he looked down at the empty space; well...the space that appeared empty at least, he knew that Rine was still there, he could feel her against him, could see Sir Shadow, indented on parts of his body where she was no doubt squeezing him tight to her chest. He used his hand to guide him, running it over her invisible body with no real way to know what parts of her he was touching, just hoping he didn't stray. At least he could do it intuitively, as long as he was careful he wouldn't end up with his hand somewhere it didn't belong, but there was always the chance she was curled up strangely. "I didn't actually say to search it, I was teasing you..." By his tone it was evident he was both a little concerned and pretty amused by her reaction. "You should have known better really...though I think you were just really curious. Wanted to see the dirty things I like, did you? Maybe try anal next time." He laughed softly, laying back as she reappeared and sat up, looking down at him.

She seemed to forget the teasing while she reached for him, touching him with a look of worry on her face while he smiled up at her; it had been such a strange feeling, unpleasant would be a good way to describe it but it hadn't actually hurt him. It had been icy, cold, he had found it difficult to focus and breathe and something else, like he was actually not in control for a brief second before it had started to fade.
"Wait...that's what you did?" He had just put together what she had said and his eyes went a little wider, the first time she had really surprised him since revealing herself for the first time. Trystan thought he had been taking all of this pretty well, talking to a ghost but he was treating her mostly like a human; that she had done such a thing so easily put it in perspective.

"Wait, what do you mean nobody else has? You've done that to others?" He didn't know whether to laugh or cry so mostly he continued to lay back as she stroked his face and his chest, leaning into her touch. "No, you didn't hurt me, little spook, you just...I don't know. It was cold, a little scary, I felt like I couldn't move, like you were possessing me or something and I couldnt' see what you were doing, you were gone..." He smiled and reached up to her, cupping her cheek with one hand. "But you didn't hurt me, okay? I'm alright...and it's very adorable that you're worried for me." Chuckling, his fingers clasped around the back of her neck and he pulled her down onto him without warning, his other arm coming to wrap around her to cuddle her into his chest. "But you can stop that, no need to worry about me! Go back to being cute and blushing!"

Rine nodded glumly and looked down. hiding her face in the back of Sir Shadow's fluffy head. "Yeah.." Blush was back in her cheeks. "I saw it on the TV... And wanted to try it." A pout found her lips and she heaved a great sigh. "They had no idea, no shiver, nothing!" She seemed quite put out by this, that when she'd tried in the past, she'd gotten no reaction. "So when I reached through you, I didn't expect you to feel anything." She peeked back up at him "Still sorry." She slowly allowed herself to let go of the fear that she'd harmed him in someway and nodded. "Okay.." Nuzzling her face into the hand the cupped her cheek she gave him a shy smile. The look vanished and she squeaked as he pulled her back into him. Giggling softly, she curled into him, turning back to look at the devil box. Her eyes narrowed and she glared at it.

"I still think you tricked me into looking it up... And I refuse to look at it anymore, or aaa...nall" the word was said hesitantly, unsure of it's meaning. Frowning she shook her head. "Shant look at any of that... But I would look at more of the pretty clothes.." She had really liked the clothing and she tipped her head backwards, head bumping his chest. "What does freak mean?" Her mind trailed back to the outfits he'd said he liked. One of them had it written across the chest, looking back to the laptop she bit her lower lip. "And the third one, was really nice" She tried to recall details about it, without having to touch his box again. "It had pretty stockings"

Her mind kept dancing from subject to subject and she shifted within his arms to look at him one more
. "Can we try food now?" Her smile was shy, eager. She didn't want to look at the box more and it seemed it had more than just porn there, more dirty things. Frowning for a moment she looked up at him. "Why do you like porn?" It was very far from her comfort zone, but she had also never seen any other resident of the house in her long afterlife looking at it. Granted, she didn't watch them non stop, but it seemed a bit peculiar she'd never seen it before either. "Is it because you're a cad?"

"You...saw it on TV...?" Trystan looked at her quizzically as he spoke, though a smile crept onto his face at her blush. Honestly, for as long as he had known her she had blushed maybe even more than she hadn't, but he loved it so much that every time he saw that tint in her cheeks it made him smile, made him want to press it more, it was actually difficult not to. At her pout his hand ran his thumb from the hand cupping her cheek over her bottom lip, still smiling up at her. "Maybe I'm just special, did you ever think of that? Maybe I'm the only one you're meant to put your hand into." Her giggle as he pulled her down made him laugh in turn, and was a far better answer than any he could have given for her apology, though he felt he wanted to answer her anyway. "Don't be sorry, you didn't know, and...it wasn't too bad, just weird. Do you...really think you can possess people? Like in the movies?"

He briefly wondered what that would actually be like, though he wasn't entirely sure he wanted to find out, more curious than anything. More laughter followed as she tried to reproduce the word he had said, accusing him of making her look up the porn while his hand slid up her back to her hair, fingers tangling in with it.
"I tricked you into nothing, though you don't need to sound so sad, if you want to look at more I'd be happy to show you!" He knew damn well she didn't want to, but again he was finding it hard to resist just a little teasing here and there. When she looked back to the laptop he reached over for it with his free hand, opening a fresh page and finding the clothing site again, bringing up the first outfit she had chosen. "Freak...it means...weird? I guess? Or freaky, into strange things, kinky stuff, you know?" It was kind of a hard word to describe, he found, moving on to the next outfit and bringing that one up too. "I do think long stockings and socks are super pretty on a girl...would you like me to order those for you? I can get the clothes delivered here, if you want them?" Without even waiting for her to answer, he was already putting all the outfits she had seemed to like in his cart; it didn't really cost that much, and he had a feeling it would make her happy.

Looking back at her he nodded, pulling himself up into a sitting position while trying to keep her in his lap at the same time.
"Sure, we can try food...how about we start with just a sandwich, and if you like it, and can even eat it...I will order us something in, like chinese? I bet you've never had anything like it before!" Without even asking to see if she was okay with it, he stood up, one arm beneath her knees to hold her up at his hip, easily carrying her with one arm towards the kitchen. "Why? Well...it's sex...sex is fun, naked girls are pretty, and...well it feels good. Makes me feel good..." he laughed, shaking his head. "That's a very awkward question to ask, but yes, yes it's because I'm a cad, and I like to tease little ghosties who peek on me in the bath." He smirked as they reached the kitchen, opening the fridge with one hand while still holding her up. "Didn't you like it, even a little? Didn't you want to look up the hentai or anal when I mentioned it? Not even curious?"

Nodding once she sighed and decided to tell him everything. "Mmhm, I saw this ghost stick their hand through someone, and the person could feel it!" A little huff of annoyance. "I tried to do it to this ghastly boy. He didn't even notice!" Tilting her head some Rine shook her head. "I don't know what that word means, at least not in ghost terms? Possess? I know, you can possess like money.. other items." Blinking she shifted in Trystan's arms and looked up at him. "Wait, what do you think I could do?" There seemed to be a small spark in her eyes. She didn't understand all of the implications, or truly appreciate the one she seemed to be vaguely aware of. Though the idea had sent wheels spinning in her mind.

Settling back into him, Rine looked to see what he was doing on the demon box, she could feel the muscles of his arms moving as he added things to the cart, the rumble of his voice explaining the word freak to her.
"So.. it's good?" She seemed to doubt this, though to be fair, she was a little doubting of the things he said at the moment, the porn fiasco not forgotten. She nodded, when he asked her if she wanted them. Rine had liked them and had money been a current concept to her, Rine might have protested that he bought all of them, but something so far out of touch from her own reality, it didn't occur to her. toying with one of her flaxen curls, she looked to the box for a moment. "And I can sound sad if I want to! You did trick me" She knew it hadn't been intentional, but she trusted him, he'd said it.. so why wouldn't she. Her trust in Trystan was complete. She didn't have much reason not to, even with his teasing.

Giggling softly as he sat, pulling her into his lap and then lifting her into him, hand under her knees, her arms wrapped around his shoulders and her legs kicked idly. One small hand twined into his hair and her head fell to his shoulder, snuggling closer. The wealth of soft blonde hair brushing his cheek as he walked.
"Nuh-huh, I have never had Chinese." Toying with his hair, fingers twirling the long, black locks around and around. "Is sex fun?" She knew so very little about the topic, and her views were from a time where women were sexual objects for their husbands and their desires, had she known anything about such things. "All naked girls?" she frowned softly at him. "I did not!" Pouting she phased from his grasp and floated beside him, as tall as he was, feet dangling above the floor. "And I do not want to look at anymore!" She'd been too shocked to enjoy it. Her arms crossed under her breasts huffily and she looked away from him. "Cad.." Floating near the fridge, she watched him sulkily.

Last edited:
Trystan shook his head, grinning at her story of how she had tried to terrify some boy. "Well that was rather mean, don't you think? What if you'd hurt him?" He honestly didn't care, he trusted Rine's opinion of the boy and was more inclined to side with her no matter what she had done. "You don't know what possession is? Well, you need to brush up on your ghost lore!" He laughed as he petted her, grinning. "Maybe we can watch some movies, if you don't think you'd be too scared. Possession is..." How to put it delicately, that was the idea. Without really seeing a way to, he just decided he would push through it. "Like, when a ghost goes inside a living person and...well obviously I don't know how it works but they kind of take control of their body, you know? Like they can move and touch and interact with the world, in complete control." He raised an eyebrow, turning to face her while she relaxed in his arms. "Don't even think about getting any funny ideas young lady..."

After ordering the clothes, he nodded, unsure exactly what her definition of good was.
"Yeah, I mean it's not awful, I'm sure some people hate being called a freak but some like it too." Smirking as he lifted her up, he shook his head again. "I swear I wasn't tricking you, I was teasing a little but I didn't think you'd actually look it up..." As he had carried her to the kitchen, he had nuzzles back into her as she rested against him, smiling and bouncing her gently. He...liked this. Something about it felt kind of right and he couldn't put his finger on it but he was very much enjoying her company more than was reasonable. At her question, he laughed softly, nodding and trying to come up with the best way to explain. "Yes, yes sex is fun...might just be one of the most fun things you can do, if you do it right." He had opened the fridge and was looking for good sandwich toppings, would she prefer cheese or turkey? At her next question he chuckled and this time, shook his head. "Not all naked girls, no, little spook, but the right ones...I might be a...what was it, a cad?" He reached up with his free hand and stroked it along her hair lightly. "But I don't just tease every girl I meet you know. You though...you might just be the prettiest girl I've ever met."

He was reaching for the cheese when she frowned at him, not seeing it but definitely feeling her slip away from him, floating out of his grasp. That same coldness as she passed through him was more muted this time, brief and only in his arm as he pulled out the block of cheddar and turned to face her. Frowning himself, he placed it on the counter and stepped closer to her as she floated until they were face to face, smiling as she called him a cad yet again.
"Hey...you know I'm teasing you, right?" His voice was softer as he reached out to tentatively touch her cheek with his fingertips. "No more teasing about peeking...today. And you don't need to look up anything you don't want to, silly, but you can ask questions, I like talking to you. Come on, don't you want a sandwich? We will have cheese, lettuce and tomato, okay?" He leaned close, having to stand on his tip-toes to kiss her on the nose before turning away, grabbing the rest of the ingredients from the fridge and starting to make the sandwiches, one for each of them. By the time he was done, a few minutes had passed and he cut them into triangles before putting hers on a plate for her. "Here you go...now come on, try it, I'm dying to know if you can taste them!"

Ghost lore, Rine gave him a frown and sighed. “What good is the lore, if the little I have seen doesn’t work?” After all, wasn’t that what she’d seen on TV? Huffing out a breath, Rine’s eyes met his. “And I didn’t hurt him, I wasn’t trying to either.” She looked down, the epitome of guilt for a moment. “I just wanted to scare him a little…” The boy had been a bit of a terror and had been quite annoying, a good scare would have served him right. At least, Rine thought so. Snorting softly she tilted her head to one side. “Well maybe if you didn’t put ideas in my head, you’d have nothing to worry about”

Perhaps she was feeling guilty when he made the joke about peeking and the like but she’d had enough. Slipping through his arm she was frowning at him. Her lashes lowered and she looked towards the floor. Teasing, yes, he kept saying he was… Slowly she nodded, but not before nuzzling her cheek into his hand like an affectionate kitten. His fingers and palm rough to the touch, but the slight scraping sensation didn’t bother her, she found she liked it in truth. After so long without touch, or sensations, to feel the scrape of his skin along her own was pleasing.
“Promise?” Her voice was small, when he offered to stop teasing her. The offer to ask him questions was nice, but she wasn’t even sure what to ask; so instead she nodded to the offer of food. “Please”

The kiss made her giggle softly and Rine moved in closer to him. Floating upwards some, she wrapped her arms around his shoulder, chin resting on his shoulder. Behind them, her legs dangled in the air as if she was laying on something flat. She watched him silently as he made her a sandwich, the process he deftly followed from start to finish. When he was done, she pulled back and floated to the floor, like a feather, her descent was slow and balanced.
“Thank you” Looking at the sandwich dubiously, she lifted it. It was easier to figure out whatever was behind deciding how much the sandwich weighed. Taking a bite, she chewed thoughtfully. The cheese was creamy on her tongue, and slightly tangy. The tomato was bright and acidic, while the lettuce was crisp. The bread was fluffy, and had a slight nutty flavor. It didn’t taste bad at all. Swallowing she looked up at him, smiling shyly. “It’s good” Taking another bite, she ate thoughtfully. Hunger hadn’t ravaged her with the first bite, and didn’t as she finished half of the sandwich. Now the question would be, how would she handle food a bit down the line.

Pushing the other half towards him, the plate scraped against the countertop with the motion.
“Why is sex fun?” Her mind had drifted back to his previous comment and she bit her lower lip, watching him with her large, owlish eyes. He’d claimed it was, but provided no bases for it. And she’d all but ignored his tease about her being the prettiest girl he’d ever met.

“Well we will just have to find out what is the right lore then, won’t we? Who knows what you can really do, you haven’t tested it much I bet.” It made sense to him that she hadn’t either, with nobody to even talk to it seemed she had just existed rather than lived since she became a ghost, as ironic as the concept seemed. Smiling at her, Trystan could tell she felt somewhat guilty about even trying that, but he wasn’t judging her, he was sure she wouldn’t hurt anybody without a reason to. He grinned at her statement and shook his head, laughing. “I’m not giving you ideas, I’m just asking if you thought you could! My body isn’t yours to play with, little spook.” He smirked, his own thoughts in his head now, that he really wouldn’t have minded her playing with his body a little. Thankfully he had kept that to himself, since she seemed put out by his teasing not long after. “I promise, no more teasing...not tonight.” She seemed delicate, he had learned that already but he reminded himself he should be more careful with her, he didn’t want her to dislike him, or to hurt her feelings, not when he liked her so much.

Handing her the sandwich, he started on his own while he watched her eat, savouring the food as he really was quite hungry himself, most of his time had been spent with his new roommate, if that’s what he could call her, and even as he had made the sandwich she had been ever present, looking over his shoulder and hovering around him...it seemed she had started to exercise the ghostly powers she did have, such as floating and phasing through things since they had left his bedroom. When she swallowed the first bite, he looked at her expectantly; he didn’t really think she would be able to taste it, it didn’t make sense to him but when she said it was good, his eyes lit up, possibilities abound of things he could get for her to try, to cheer her up when she was down.
“Really? You can taste it? Wow, I didn’t expect that...well just you wait, Rine, if you’re a good girl maybe I will get you some ice cream, or some candy, or chocolate…” He was about to say more when he caught himself, stopping before he teased her any about accepting candy from strangers. “Umm...but did it do anything for you? Like...do you even feel hungry at all without it? You don’t seem like you do…”

Pondering that thought while she ate more of it until he was finished with his own sandwich and she pushed her plate towards him, he looked down at her as she asked her question, about to say something rude when he caught himself again. He had promised not to tease, so that wasn’t the right way to answer, and he reached down to lift her up again, carrying her towards the front room where his watch had first gone missing, Sitting down on the sofa, he kept her in his lap while he thought a little about his answer.
“Sex is fun because...well...it feels good. It’s hard to explain, but…” Thinking about it, but trying not to be perverted was a task in itself. “I think it’s that way because it’s how babies are made, which I’m sure you know...so to make us want to do it, it has to feel good, but putting my…” he paused, before deciding to just power through with the word. “My cock into a girl’s pussy, or her mouth, or...well...there is the friction, the heat, the look of pleasure in their eyes too...it just feels good, little spook, it feels good even before you get to the end, to orgasm and then...it’s like the greatest feeling in the world, and the more you like the person you’re doing it with the better that seems to feel...then there is the kinky stuff, like tying them up so they struggle a little, or just eating them out, tasting them and knowing you’re giving them such addictive pleasure with just your tongue…” Despite his best efforts he could feel he was getting hard again, thinking about all these things, past encounters mixed with the porn they had seen on his computer and thoughts of her, ones he knew he shouldn’t be having.

Rine exhaled softly and lifted her eyes to meet Trystan’s; everything felt like it was happening too fast. She could talk to a human, she could touch them, she could get wet, she could eat! All of that in two days and she couldn’t help but feel a bit exhausted, which was another new feeling for her. There had been times, in the past where she had drained herself, completely. That had been what had caused her to blackout, this feeling however was different. She felt tired. Setting her sandwich down, she smiled, the edges of her lips curling slightly as she listened to him talk about the things he would get her if she was good. A part of her mind rebelled at that phrasing at first. She was a good girl! That wasn’t true though, was it? She had done some naughty things. Hiding his tools, stealing his watch, pushing his clothes into the tub… Peeking at him in the tub…

She’d been lost in her own little world as she zoned back into what Trystan was saying and she blushed deeply. Was it good or bad she didn’t know what he’d said in answer to her question before she tuned back in? Blushing she looked away from him
“I.. I see” She didn’t, but that wasn’t a shock. Like trying to explain to him how it was possible for her to move objects without him being able to see and feel it for himself, sex or sexual acts just didn’t make sense. Her papa had told her once about the birds and the bees, but he’d been very awkward when trying, she recalled. Memories came back to her more near him. The only thing she could truly recall was that it was something mommies and daddies did.

With a little bit of concentration Rine remembered the start and frowned softly.
“So sex feels good because it’s how babies are made…” She floated to the counter and sat on it, his shirt riding up high on her thighs, the drag of the fabric slow as it hiked up along her pale skin. “So mommies and daddies are the only ones who have sex!” It made sense and she frowned suddenly. “But if you have sex that means you have a baby?” Her hands moved to her mouth and she gasped, the shirt rising further with her motion “Is your baby dead too? I’m so sorry Trystan!” She hadn’t meant to ask him such personal things, but she was beginning to understand this whole sex thing! “But.. then in the images on the stupid box, they are a mommy and a Daddy?” Her brows drew together and her hands lowered to her lap as she stared at him puzzled.

Back
Top Bottom