Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forever Bound (DigitalSiren x Staine)

"No, I don't imagine you did. Well I'm sorry for everything that happened to you..." Trystan didn't really know how to react to that other than to say what he had. No, she hadn't had much of a choice in trying to handle what had happened to her but at the same time, she had still come through without being some angry poltergeist like those you would see in a television show or something. She had hidden some of his things, but she hadn't tried to kill him or anything...had she? Her next words made him a little more sad, and he listened to her while she looked up at him. Her eyes were...pretty. Expressive. Even her frown was pretty, though he wanted nothing more in that moment than to see it turn into a smile instead. It seemed clear what was bothering her anyway, the more she spoke the clearer it became. She was lonely...and despite suddenly having somebody to talk to after so long, she didn't want that to suddenly go away, to be gone. She didn't want to take what was there and enjoy it when it could go right back to how it was again...the poor girl must be so scared.

"I don't know...I don't know what the future holds, little spook, but I am here now?" Even when she had looked away she hadn't pulled away from him, his hand was still resting on her cheek, and when she looked back up she looked about to cry, tears ready, lip trembling. "And I'm really not going anywhere. I'll stay with you...for as long as I possibly can." He was making promises that he really shouldn't, but something drew him to her that he couldn't quite explain. "And we can find some way to help you, to help you move on...so you don't have to be alone anymore. I don't know, I don't know how to help you at all but I can try." He leaned in close and he kissed the top of her head again, smiling softly. "And who knows? Maybe I'll never leave, I don't want to leave, I don't see why I would. I could live here, with you, if you'll allow that. We can be friends, yeah?"

A part of her knew that he couldn't promise her, not really. He was sweet to offer what he could to try and soothe her fears. His words, she trusted them. He would do his best, stay as long as he could.. Lay her to rest when he left, if they could find out how. Tears began to trail out of the corners of her eyes slowly, her large blue eyes glassy with the unshod ones. Her eyes closed and they rushed down her cheeks as he leaned in, his warm lips pressing to her forehead. He made her.. feel safe. Slowly she nodded, eyes opening to him. "Thank you" Her words were soft and she cuddled Sir Shadow closer to her chest.

She didn't know where to go from here. No one had ever been able to see her before. Shifting against the bed, she slid beside him. She wanted the comfort he was providing. She laid her head to his shoulder, her eyes feeling heavy. She didn't sleep like humans did.. and the emotional toll was likely to have her vanishing for a few days. She knew that it was a truth.
"I... You might.. not see me for a few days.." She wanted to warn him, so he didn't worry. She had no way of predicting how long she'd be gone either. Yawning she nestled closer to him, seeking his warmth. "Sometimes.." her voice felt sluggish and she fought the pull of sleep. "When I use too much.. power.. or something.. happens where it's a drain.. I sleep.." Shifting closer still, she was close to being in his lap, his comfort soothing her though. "But time works funny for me.." Another small yawn, her chin tipping up.. a blush in her pale cheeks. "Could.. I.." She fell silent looking away, unable to ask to sleep with him. He wouldn't see her anyway, right? It was silly. "Never mind"

Holding the little ghost, he stroked her back lightly, wondering why he even cared so much. He was never an uncaring person but even for him he was finding she was pulling at his heart strings very easily, he just felt so bad for the girl and when he made his promises, he had meant them. He would try to stay here, just for her and nothing else, to make her life, or well, unlife, a little easier. As she said thank you, he nodded and using his thumb, brushed away her tears as gently as he could. Strange, that his thumb was wet after that, or was it? Were ghosts meant to have tangible tears? He couldn't tell, just found it odd. "You're welcome, i'm not going anywhere anytime soon okay? Not unless I die, and if I do...well I'll still stick around okay?" He laughed, a warm, amused sound. "That doesn't mean I want you going all vengeful spirit and killing me either!"

She had started talking again, and at first he didn't quite realise what she was saying.
"Why might I not see you for a few days?" She continued, and he frowned a little. "That doesn't sound fun, you lose long stretches of time like that? Well at least you aren't just...here, alone." He planted another kiss on the top of her head just because he felt she needed it. "But you won't be alone at all now, so come back soon okay?" It seemed like she wanted to ask him something too but at the last moment she stopped, telling him never mind. Smiling down at her he could see a blush on her cheeks, and that cute little yawn. He chuckled and since she was so close anyway he put his hand on her waist and used it to pull her up and actually into his lap. "Okay, if you need to sleep you need to sleep, i'm quite tired too so how about we rest here?" He was already pulling her with him further on to the bed, knocking the Ouija board off as he made room, laying back with her curled on top of him. "If you vanish, you vanish, but right now I'd really appreciate it if you stayed with me. It's been a strange day, learning ghosts were real, and being haunted! I could really use the comfort." His hand roamed down and onto her little rear to pull her up tighter to his chest briefly, nothing sexual but just a touch to help her along, then was back stroking up and down her side. "Stay with me, Rine? Please?"

It was as if he could read her mind, when he said he was tired too, asking her to stay with him.. She didn't mind that he pulled her back with him, or cuddled her closer. The touch to her not recognized as potentially sexual. She wasn't thinking in those terms as she curled into his chest, her eyes heavy. The thought of him dying didn't make her happier she found. Though she'd be with him, there was no way to know he'd stay. She left the thought alone. She liked his warmth the kiss to her hair. All the little touches that made her feel... safe. Her mind slipped back to his comment about it not seeming fun to lose long stretches of time. She gave a little shrug. "It was really weird at first, but missing a little bit of forever, doesn't seem like a big deal now" Her mind swirled back to that first time and she shivered in his arms.

"I don't really have control though. It's like.. I close my eyes and rather than hours days or months have passed.." Her hand curled into his shirt, holding onto him, as if trying to ground herself to him in a way. Her breathing softened slowly, but not before she whispered. "Thank you.." Sleep claimed her with ease, but this time, it was different. In the past, she had never dreamed. Not once in all the years and decades that had slipped by her. Never.

She was sitting in the hallway, listening to the raised voices. Martha wanted to send her away. She didn't like having her in the house. Wouldn't a boarding school be better? She didn't want to leave her papa and no matter how good she tried to be, she could never seem to make her stepmother happy. She did try, but she always seemed to make more of a mess than she meant, or was underfoot. She just wanted to be loved by her. She missed her momma.. Martha was meant to be her new momma.. Footsteps headed towards her and the dream vanished.

Her next dream was sweeter. Laying under the sun, the heat beating down on her. It warmed her through until her bones felt warm. Singing softly as she watched the clouds roll by. "Lavenders blue, dilly, dilly" Picking up a flower she sat up, twirling it through her fingers. "Lavender's green" Slowly she began to weave a crown from them. "When I am king, dilly, dilly" her song was soft, but beautiful. "You shall be queen" She could feel the smile on her face as a breeze caught her mass of golden curls dancing with them. "Who told you so, dilly, dilly" The crown was nearly finished "Who told you so?" Carefully she wove the flowers into a circlet "'Twas mine own heart, dilly, dilly" smiling she looked up at the house in the distance "That told me so" Maybe Martha would like it?

She wasn't sure what caused her to stir, but the thing she noticed first was she was on her side, facing the window. The next thing she noticed was the warmth and weight of an arm around her waist. She felt rested and though she could easily recall when she fell asleep, she wondered how much time had passed. The dreams she had coming back. A frown on her lips, Rine fully sat up. Rubbing at her eyes she turned to see Trystan asleep behind her. His breathing was steady and even. A smile slowly crept onto her face. Had he kept her company each night? One small hand reached out, brushing a lock of hair from his face. He was sweet.. Made her feel.. safe and... happy.

"I imagine it was very weird, yes, but that's a little sad, don't you think?" Trystan didn't take long to think about what she had said before he reacted, sure that he didn't like the sound of it at all, even if there were clear benefits of not going quite as insane as one might otherwise, had they been forced to live out every single day. "I think it depends on what little bit of forever you missed. What if you had missed me? My time here, I didn't intend to stay for that long, that's not what I usually do." He chuckled and shook his head. "Not that it matters, you didn't miss me and I'll be here when you do eventually wake, I promise. No need to thank me." He had just about caught her whisper and held her to his chest while she fell asleep. He was a little tired himself he hadn't been saying that just for her and when she was completely asleep, still there and not vanished in the slightest, he yawned and closed his own eyes. There was no way he was going to risk moving and disturbing the young girl while she slept, so instead he tried to close his mind to all that had happened and let sleep take him.

It did, and fast. There was no dream for Trystan though, nothing like that, but when he woke he noticed two things. Firstly, she was still in his arms, she had said she would vanish but here she was and he knew for a fact he wasn't vanishing for months at a time, it couldn't have been more than a few hours. No, she was sitting up next to him, brushing his hair from his face. Secondly...she was smiling. It made him smile on reflex, stretching and yawning.
"Morning little spook...hey, didn't you say you were going to vanish? Not complaining, i'm happy you're still here but you made it seem like it was inevitable, and here you are." He rolled onto his back again and tilted his head, looking up at her. "Did you sleep well at least? You look less tired, still cute though." He laughed and pushed himself to sit up, looking around the room. "And nothing seems to be missing this time. Hmm...well anyway, I'm glad you didn't disappear on me, I wouldn't have liked waiting so long to speak with you again."

Blushing at being caught touching his hair her hand quickly pulled away from his face. Shifting she sat on both her hands, as if holding back the urge to touch his hair again. Rine's head tipping to one side, the way he was talking he made it seem like only a night had passed. "Morning.. " Biting her lower lip she blushed deeper, not over yet at being caught from just before. "I did, I think... Is... Is it the next morning?" She had never passed out like that, from the pull of whatever it was that made her sleep days, for only a night.

She gave a small giggle and shook her head.
"I only hid stuff cause I wanted you to leave..." She pushed her hair back from her face her smile shy as he said he wouldn't have liked to wait to talk to her. It never occurred to her that the little feeling in her stomach was wrong. Rine was starting to like him. That silly girl like, where she didn't just like him but like liked him. Rine had heard a girl who lived in the house once use that term. It had seemed silly to her at the time, but now she understood. "I don't want you to leave anymore.." The last words softer as she watched him with those large, innocent eyes.

Trystan laughed and nodded, grabbing his phone and opening it to check the time and date just to be absolutely certain. "Yup, next morning and you're still here." He flashed her a smile and chuckled as she sat on her hand rather cutely. She seemed to be blushing too, which again was cute...honestly a lot of what she did was just adorable, precious even, and it made him happy to hear her giggle after she had sounded so sad before. Anything that brought a smile to her face was fine by him, and he was determined that he would do his best to make it happen as often as possible. "Oh is that what that was? You wanted to drive me out so you stole my most prized possession and hid it in your room?" He grinned as he said it. "Bit of a strange way to go about it, don't you think? There was no way I wasn't going to stay and look for it...huh, maybe you really wanted me to stay all along. Maybe you liked me, huh?"

Stretching and pulling himself up so he was sitting, he yawned and shook his head at the same time.
"Well that's good, I don't want to leave anyway, this house has everything one could possibly need." He placed his phone back down on the bedside table. "Good stores nearby, it's spacious, running water, nice furnishings, an adorable, beautiful little ghostie to keep me company and east facing windows in the bedroom to catch the sun in the morning! What's not to love?" He started to rise to his feet, stretching again and groaning at how good it felt. "Mmm, I slept well too, can't say I've ever slept while cuddling a ghost before but it agreed with me, gotta say that. Now I think a shower, or maybe a nice long soak." He reached down and petted Sir Shadow, smiling over at Rine. "Would you be okay for a short while, while I did that? I'd invite you to join me but that feels a little inappropriate you know? Hey, can you even get wet? I saw the tears last night, I was wondering about that...hah, sorry, I feel strangely talkative..." It was like he was feeling hyper, his mood elevated dramatically, or maybe he was doing it all for her? Whatever it was, it was his normal attitude but pushed to 11. He looked around, grabbing some fresh clothes from the drawers where he had packed them a couple of nights ago. "To the bathroom!"

Her face looked confused for a moment. The next day. "That's really weird..." Her voice trailed off as she tried to puzzle through it, though it's hard to put a puzzle together when you were unable to see the full picture. No two pieces seemed to fit and she finally gave a small shrug letting the problem slip through her mental fingers. A smile flirted at the edges of her mouth and she tipped her head to one side, giving him a sage nod. "Clearly.. Besides, it was more the tools.." Blushing Rine bit her lower lip. "I think I threw one outside.."

Her giggle came as he teased her further. Shaking her head, her curls bounced with the motion, before stilling around her angelic face like sea foam.
"No, I didn't know how important it was, I didn't want you to stay" She was being honest. She'd wanted him to leave, but not anymore. Watching as he sat up she shifted a little further back to give him room. His words made her smile a bit more and she looked down at her lap when he called her adorable and beautiful. Those words made butterflies swirl in her stomach. Slowly looking up at him as he slipped from the bed she tilted her head to one side as he commented on his sleep, and how sleeping with her in his arms had agreed with her. Her face flushed crimson and she looked back down at her lap. Seeing his hand brush Sir Shadow, she picked him up and cuddled him close to her chest, shyly peeking up at Trystan.

"Uh huh, I will be okay.." Why was he trying to melt her face?! Joining him would have been highly inappropriate. She nodded vehemently in agreement. His next question made her pause mid nod, her lips parted in confusion. Her face slowly changed and she looked up at him with a clear look of 'how the hell would I know' "I have no idea, Last time someone lived in the house they could neither see or hear me.. let alone touch me..." She gave a little shrug and slipped from the bed, floating a few feet off the ground so she was the same height as him, Sir Shadow still held tightly in her arms. "I will be here.."

Though as he left a dirty idea came to her mind. Waiting until she was sure he'd left she kissed Sir Shadow's head and placed him on the bed. Focusing hard she tried to will herself back into her "ghost" state, wanting to be more ghostie than she was now. She could sort of feel the change and she tested it by walking through the closed door, only to hit it solidly with a thump.
"Ooooooowwwww" Rubbing her forehead she frowned at the door and centered herself, trying once more. This time she could feel the change fully take place and she slipped through the door.

Blushing, her plan still firmly in her mind she walked through the walls as she headed towards the bathroom. She could hear the water the closer she got. Floating up she moved closed to the closed shower, fingers twisting together. He wouldn't be able to see her.. she just wanted to take a little peak.. Nothing wrong with that, right? Her head poked through the curtain, her eyes closed.. Slowly opening them to see Trystan within... Her mouth went dry at the sight of his naked form. Quickly withdrawing she went back to the bedroom and pick up Sir Shadow... Focusing on coming back into view while muttering to him about her stupid idea and how he should have stopped her!

"You threw one outside, did you?" Trystan raised an eyebrow at her, making a soft growly sound with his throat. "Well I suppose I can forgive you since you didn't know me then, but try that again and there will be consequences, don't think that just because you're a ghostie you can get away with mischief in this house!" He had a smile on his face as he said it, playing up the strict tone of his voice for his own amusement as he gathered his spare clothes. "Hmm, true, true, I suppose this will be a learning experience for both of us. Well, at least it's not just me learning new things!" He smiled down at her and leaned over her, kissing her cheek as she peeked up at him. He could see the blush on her face and had an idea where it had come from, he even thought it would be cute to poke at it a little. "Well then don't join me, that's fine! You do look cute when you blush by the way, Rine." Laughing softly he made his way to the bathroom, carrying his fresh clothes, boxers, a multicoloured eyesore of a t-shirt and some clean beige trousers. Locking the door behind him out of habit, he placed them where the old set had been on that first night, when they had fell into the tub.

He was just stepping out of his boxers, the bath running when the thought occurred to him, slowly clicking into place. He froze for a moment while he connected the dots, completely naked and with a bemused look on his face, his cock flaccid at the moment but still big, his body well toned from all the physical work his did. Then he climbed into the tub, sighing as he sat back, looking up again to where those clothes had fallen from. Yes, he could see clearly now, there was no way that should have happened, he remembered it. He shouted through the house, his voice loud and deep.
"Little spook!!!" His tone had an edge to it like he was slightly annoyed but also an amused one. "The first night I was here...were you in the bathroom with me? While I was naked? Did you push my clothes down onto me and into the tub?" He laughed, resting his head against the back of the tub. "Don't pretend you can't hear me, get in here and answer me you little brat!!" He was still laughing as he closed his eyes and stretched, letting the hot water soothe him. There was no bubble bath this time as he reached for the soap and a sponge.

When he had asked if she had thrown it outside, Rine had nodded slowly. The growly sound however didn't scare her. She had giggled brightly and given another nod. "Promise." A smile matching his own on her shy face. She didn't know what to say to the learning, it was hard to really learn when you didn't know the limits, but she let it go as he teased her again and just after kissing her cheek. The warmth of his lips lingering against her skin. "Noooooo" She shook her head quickly to the sound of his laughter as he left her in the bedroom.

She had just really gotten herself solid when she head him shout for her. Jumping she looked towards the bathroom from where she sat on the bed. She gave a soft little meep and cuddled Sir Shadow closer. She had been planning on just pretending she couldn't hear him until he shouted at her again. Blushing she gave a loud sigh.
"Was just a little prank..." Focusing on shifting into her ghostie form she kissed Sir Shadow's nose before floating slowly towards him for a second time. This time she wasn't invisible however, she slipped through the wall. He was still quite naked and she gave a small squeak. Hands rushed to cover her eyes as she floated beside his tub., her eyes clearly closed behind her hands.

Floating there she swayed a little, refusing to look down at his nude form, though she could clearly remember what he looked like. Trystan made her feel funny, in a way she'd never really experienced before. Biting her lower lip she slowly nodded, unsure if he could see her she decided to speak too.
"Yes.."

Trystan wasn't shy, and she had clearly already been in the bathroom with him before anyway so of course he didn't even try to hide himself from her as she floated in through the door, and was actively washing himself. He looked up at her and chuckled as the sponge was ran down one of his arms, she was floating in the air and after the most adorable little squeak he had ever heard, she had hidden her eyes with her hands. Looking over her like this...he kind of liked it and not just in a platonic way. She was young for sure, but she was also beautiful, flawless and cute in a way that made him both want to protect her and somewhere in the back of his mind...other, less acceptable things. He tried to push the thoughts back as he felt his body start to react but only a little as he looked up at her and laid back in the tub.

"I see...I thought it was odd at the time, there was no breeze and the clothes had been heavy, so you thought it would be cute to come in here and spy on me while I took a bath? Hey, look at me while I am talking to you!" He wasn't trying to be mean, there was only laughter in his voice but he remembered how she had protested when he called her cute earlier and he just loved when she blushed, he wanted to make her do it again, a mild streak of cruelty. "Don't worry, I'm not mad, but that was a little unfair, don't you think? How would you like it If I came to spy on you in the bath? While you're naked?" He laughed and shook his head with a grin. "I'm just teasing you, little spook, don't worry. I know you were just worried about your house, so don't fret over it. Besides, I'm not that shy, if you really wanted to look you only had to ask." He grabbed his soap and stated to lather himself up, humming as he let her work through it without pushing it anymore, his slight sadistic streak fading a little. "You're still cute as a button when you blush though." He couldn't help it, adding on just that little bit. "Hey, can you eat? I'm gonna get some food after this, I'm pretty starving but you probably don't, huh?"

A frown pulled at her lips as he teased her, the tease going over head. It seemed like he was mad at her and she didn't like that feeling. The laughter in his voice was confusing. Jumping as he demanded she look at him she peaked at him from between her fingers before giving another small squeak. She dropped a little from the air and quickly recovered her eyes shaking her head. It was worse that she'd already snuck in to peak at him, she didn't want to be forced to look at him. Her cheeks were aflame, the blush bright.

She swayed in the air, thinking. Slowly she nodded. It had been perhaps unfair.
"I couldn't see anything, you had bubbles...!" Her tone pouty and defensive. "'sides... I wasn't coming to peek, I was trying to make you leave! And... I don't take baths.." Not only didn't she take them, she couldn't remember not wearing the dress she was in. It wasn't like she was able to change clothing. His laughter made her peek at his face again, her lovely blue eyes fixedly on his own eyes. "You're a meaniebutt!" but a smile tugged at the corner of her mouth, she wanted to smile but was trying hard to be sulky.

His last comment about wanting to look, all she needed to do was ask made her make another squeak and her hands went back over her face. Eyes firmly squeezed shut.
"I don't!" It was a lie, yes, but she knew asking to look at a man, any man was highly improper. Stamping her foot as he called her cute, though no sound could be heard as she hovered above the floor boards. "Stop trying to make me!!!!!!" Her tone sulky for sure now.

The question however gave her pause. She shook her head, her mass of golden curls swaying.
"I haven't ever had too... But I suppose I have also never tried." She turned her back to him and let her hands fall to her side. Swaying gently in the air, she wondered if she could. She never felt the needs that humans felt. A part of her missed what it had been like to be human, though she couldn't recall what it was like, she could see it in the humans that lived in the house. She wasn't upset so much as a little melancholy, thinking about what she had once been. She hadn't thought about it in a long time.

Trystan couldn't stop grinning at how cute she was as she blushed, she was almost glowing with it which just made it all the more adorable. Her protests and her little display of stamping was even cuter, he was finding it hard not to tease her more due to his own nature and wanting to see how she would react but he knew he should probably stop unless he genuinely wanted to upset her. "Now now, it's okay, no matter what your excuse I already told you that you only need to ask if you want a peek." Calling him a meaniebutt just made him laugh and nod. "Okay, maybe I am a little mean but come on, you are so damn cute!" The sulkiness was starting to come through a little harder now, so he backed off and her next words seemed to make her a little sad if anything. Trystan frowned, he hadn't meant for that to happen.

"Hey, no, don't be down about it. We will see, okay? If you can eat, great, if not, I'll just not do it in front of you." Her back was to him now, and he really didn't want her focusing on this thing that might make her upset so he did the only thing he could think of, without really thinking it through. He leaned towards her, reaching out and just managing to slip his arm around her waist. Without giving her much time to react, he pulled her back with him and into the tub, wondering if she really could get wet or if she would just phase through the water. He had no idea how the little ghost worked, but it would be a fun experiment nonetheless and hopefully would cheer her up a little after the initial shock. "Come on, cheer up, I'm here now and we are going to have so much fun together okay? You're not alone anymore, remember?" He chuckled as his arms wrapped around her to hold her to him. "Cute little spooks should be smiling and laughing, not sad!"

She felt his arm around her slender waist seconds before her body began to fall backwards. Gasping, she gave a shout of fear. She hit the water with a splash. It was warm around her, and her body began to feel heavier as her dress soaked up the water greedily. Scrambling to get out of the tub, she tumbled back into him as his arms linked tightly around her waist. She wasn't having fun now. The shock of being soaked in the warm water wasn't the first and foremost thing on her mind, thought it played a part. "Let go of me!" Phasing from his arms she tumbled out of the tub. The motion much like a kitten who had curiously been exploring the tub, fallen in and regretted all it's choices.

Her dress clung to her damply, her slender form being shown off. The dress see through in parts, such around her small breasts. Her curls were heavy and no longer a thing, the water having pulled the bounce out of them. Looking down at her dress she blushed when she could see the soft rosy outline of her nipples. her arms went to her chest and she gave a small whimper, her face angry.
"Why did you do that?!" The warmth of the water had begun to leach away and she was left looking anger, miserable and cold as she trembled just outside of the bath.

Trystan was laughing the entire time she was fighting him, a soft, mirthful laugh of joy as he tried to hold onto the ghost for as long as possible before she slipped from his arms, phasing through him to escape the tub. It was only when he looked at her again, glaring at him that he realised she might not have found it as entertaining as he had. He looked down, seeing the thin fabric barely hiding her nipples, her breasts..and he looked back up into her eyes, still smiling hopefully. "I thought you needed cheering up, I thought it would be cute, fun. Besides, now we know you can definitely get went. Can't you make your clothes dry again, like ghost magic or something?" He had no idea how ghosts worked, he didn't imagine she could catch a chill or even feel cold, but she was trembling anyway which only served to make him feel terrible.

"Hey, grab my shirt, up there..." He climbed up onto his knees to reach for it, stretching up towards the shelf above him and pulling the green shirt down and handing it towards her. "You can wear this if you can't, be best to get out of the wet clothes for now...sorry." He was feeling worse by the second now, she really didn't seem to have enjoyed that as much as he had wanted her to. "I'll get out of here, start a fire and get you warm. I'm sorry, I didn't realise you would be drenched and cold, I didn't think you could feel the cold..." Without pausing he started to climb out of the tub, not bothering to hide himself as he stepped out next to her and reached past her towards his boxers and trousers. "Come on, take that off before you get a chill, put the shirt on, I will find you some other things too, then we can sit by the fire."

She shook her head some, trembling. "I d-d-on-t-t k-k-n-ow" her speech affected by the cold she felt. She'd never felt the cold before, she knew she was cold.. But she'd never been bothered by it. The shirt that was offered was taken in one hand. Still trembling she moved away from him with the shirt. This was all so weird! She'd never been wet that she could recall, certainly never felt cold. She was dead, why would she? "Don't look.." Slowly she began to strip. Hands reaching for the laces of her dress she worked them free. How had she known their were laces? She never changed her clothing. Never thought to. Never needed to. She could feel as the fabric gave, fell to the floor with a soft plop.

Rine had truly been beautiful in life. She had just been coming into womanhood. Her breasts small, perky in only the way youth could make them. Her waist slender before blossoming out gently at the hip. Her rear was full, pert and heart-shaped. Her limbs delicate, shapely and much like the rest of her beautiful. His shirt was pulled over her head, the green fabric drowning her form. One shoulder poked out from the neckline, the shirt falling past her thighs. Turning she looked at him as he was pulling his pants on.
"I.. I have never been cold before.. or wet.." Rine would follow him as he left, still shivering.

As he worked on the fire in the master bedroom she bit her lower lip. She knew he'd just been playing, the shock of it all slowly fading. Pulling Sir Shadow into her arms, she bit her lower lip.
"Trystan..?" She was blushing softly a memory coming back to her. Her mother when she'd been small, brushing her hair before the fire. "Would.. you brush my hair.. before the fire" She nodded to the hearth. "I think.. my momma used to.."

The way she spoke had Trystan even more concerned for a moment, forgetting she was actually a ghost and shouldn't be in any danger and instead freaking out a little that he had done something terrible. It took him a while to calm himself, looking away from her while she got changed into the shirt he had offered and he pulled on his own boxer shorts. Once he had calmed down a little he could actually laugh about it, grinning but still looking away. "Don't worry, I won't look...I'm not the one that's been peeking here, even if you're very pretty." Turning back to her once she spoke again he smiled, he had to admit she looked good in his shirt. "It suits, you, though it's a little big I think. Still, very nice, can't say I wasn't tempted to look..." He reached for her hand as he led her out of the room, topless from the waist up as she was clearly wearing his shirt.

Once they made it to the room he sat down in the chair by the fire, a comfortable, plush thing he had found already in here and decided to leave as it was, after grabbing himself a fresh shirt, deep royal blue, from the wardrobe and quickly pulling it on. He watched her right up until she made her request, wondering why a ghost was so affected by the temperature and realising he really didn't know the first thing about what she was, other than dead and adorable. He smiled and nodded at her, patting his lap.
"Sure, but come over here first, I'm not getting up from this chair, I'm so comfortable right now." She seemed to hesitate but eventually came to him, and he let her get comfortable on his own before he took the brush from her and started to run it through her hair. "You think? You don't remember anything huh? That doesn't sound nice, but don't worry, you can make new memories right? I can help."

Even if ha had peeked, she couldn't have raised too much of a fuss. She'd come this very day and snuck a peek, invisible. He didn't know about that, and she wasn't planning on telling him. His comment about how it suited her made her smile, a shy little curl of her lip. When he said he'd been tempted to look, she had blushed and looked away, allowing him to lead her down the hall and back into the room. Watching as he started the fire. Her lips parted, it wasn't how she was used to. But, she wasn't used to most of the world anymore. She could still recall her reaction to the first TV, the first radio...

Picking up her hair brush, it was old.. an antique. The back of the brush was silver, delicate scroll work rising up along the edges, flowers appearing the nearer to the center of the brush before a highly polished circle in the center. It was clear someone had taken good care of this brush, and it hadn't been here. There were new bristles in it, white and pristine. Turning it over in her hands she looked at him when he said she'd need to come to him. Biting her lower lip she finally crossed the room and handed it over to him.

Sitting in his lap, she took a moment to get comfortable, sitting in his lap. It felt odd to sit in his lap, but not wrong. Rine was discovering she liked being close to him. He was a source of great comfort... and great confusion. Finally settled, her eyes closed. Warmth from below and in front of her. Her head shook, just a tiny bit.
"No.. I get.. Flashes sometimes.." Her words paused and her eyes slowly opened to watch the flames dance in the hearth. "I don't know much. I was able to piece some things together on my own. Others I overheard, there was one couple, two men.. who had wanted to know about the history of the house. It's where other pieces came from. Mostly though, it's a blackness that sometimes, when it feels like it, gives me back a piece of who I was. Like the watch, I can remember my Papa... his study..." Her voice trailed off before she smiled. "But, like you said.. new memories."

She was silent for a bit before she dared to ask her next question.
"Trystan?" Her voice sounded smaller, hesitant. She wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer to either question in her mind. Sighing softly she turned her head, looking at him over her shoulder. Her curls were slowly coming back, the warm air drying them out. Golden locks slowly recoiling into the mass of curls. "What.. is it like outside the house?" Biting her lower lip, she turned some in his lap. This question was far easier than the other. "I have seen some of it.. on the TV.." The once mysterious picture box. "But.. I can't leave the house, I don't know how the world has changed past what I can see within these walls"

While he idly brushed her hair, Trystan listened as she explained how memories seemed to be working for her. It was an awful sounding thing, to not really remember much about life, to have it come to you when it felt like it and not be able to simply recall as he could, or at least try to do? He wondered if that would happen to him...if he died, would he remember his grandfather? Would he remember her? He frowned a little, nodding as she said new memories. "Yeah, new ones, fun ones, happy ones. I think you deserve some happy memories, my little spook." He smiled and leaned down to kiss the top of her head before he continued to brush her hair. "I'm sorry for pulling you into the tub. I didn't mean to upset you, it was mean of me but you seemed so sad, and were so cute...and it was kind of payback a little, but that doesn't mean it was right. At least the fire is warm, can you feel it? Do you feel the heat, usually?"

The way she was sitting in his lap he did have to adjust her a little for his own comfort, though for the most part he just left her as she was, smiling as he worked on her hair. He liked her being this close to him, even though he hadn't really known her long he enjoyed her presence, he liked the company, and she was cute. She had died a little young, that made him sad, but just the way she was made him want to protect and hold her. When she asked her question, he thought for a small while...it didn't seem like the question he had wanted to ask, not really, but it was a good one anyway and he looked down into her eyes, smiling.
"Outside is...well it's outside. There are cars, the stores, supermarkets...there are people everywhere, England is a pretty densely packed country but you live in a more rural area than most anyway, so lots of beautiful green land even between here and the main town. It's hard to describe how it is really...I do wish I could show you, have you tried leaving the house before?"

It sounded like she had. He reached down to brush his fingers over her cheek, cupping it and stroking with just his thumb.
"If you can't leave, I can take pictures, videos, but maybe there is a way to get you out with me? I think I'd like that, I feel I will really enjoy spending time with you." He ran the brush through her hair one last time and then placed it to the side, slipping his arms around her waist and sitting back. "You know if I stay here, this would be the first home I have kept, right?" He chuckled softly. "Haha, if...I'm staying, no doubt about that. I don't think I could leave you alone to suffer anymore, not when you could have me to peek on." He grinned a little. "And now I know I can easily get you out of those ghostly clothes if I want a peek myself!"

Happy memories would be nice, something to look forward to. Did she have any? Her memories of her life felt happy but they seemed so distant could she claim them as her own? She couldn't think of a single happy memory since waking up in the house dead. She had good ones, but they were not happy. She smiled softly as he apologized. "It's okay, there was no way to know what would happen.." The second part of his question gave her pause. Frowning softly she thought back. Had she ever felt warmth before him. She had only noticed it when he had touched her. "... No. I know my form is cold... But... I have never felt cold or warm.." Not until him, puzzling over it for a moment she let it slip away. Trystan was the catalyst for all of this. Every change in her life he was at the center of.

Slowly she nodded.
"Once. I have never tried to leave again.." She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, trembling softly at the memory. "I remember pain, so intense that I blacked out. I was gone for so long the seasons had changed when I woke." Even now she could feel the phantom ache of her body. Leaning her cheek into his hand she opened her eyes looking up at him. Her eyes held fear at the prospect of trying again. Her answer proved what he might see. "... Maybe"

Cuddled into his lap, held close to him she closed her eyes again. The promise again, to not leave her. Rine wanted to trust it, so she did. He'd stay with her. Those eyes snapped open and she struggled to sit up as he teased her. "I did not peek!" A lie, but she wouldn't admit she had. Facing him her outraged face blushed deeply as he teased her. Squirming. "That is not proper.." Her voice soft and mumbled. "Stop making me blush on purpose!"

Trystan nodded, of course there had been no way of knowing what would happen but that didn't excuse it, though he was happy as she smiled at him, knowing she wasn't still upset. He shook his head when she carried on, pulling her a little tighter to his chest and wrapping his arms around her. "You don't feel cold to me, little spook. You feel warm, just like if you were alive. Perfect for cuddling, wouldn't you say?" He smiled and kissed the top of her head again. "But from what you tell me this is new, I wonder why. Why I can see you, why you can be touched and heard around me, is it just me, is it our relation to one another, or is it something else?" He had brought her father's watch into her life too, maybe that could have something to do with it if it wasn't just him. He let the thought slip as he listened to her with a frown. "I don't want to put you through that again if it was that bad...but I'd love to show you what it's like outside." He squeezed her tighter. "You're not blacking out on me for seasons, I won't let you. I'll tie you up and keep you prisoner if I have to."

When she rounded on him his frown turned into a grin, and he could see the blush had returned. He chuckled and shook his head.
"Shan't be stopping anytime soon, you're cute when you blush, I like it! Besides, are you suuuure you didn't peek? I would have peeked, if it had been you." That wasn't really true, he had his chance and hadn't peeked even though he had wanted to. Trystan was never shy about his desires, he loved to flirt and was known to frequent bars in the towns he renovated in when he felt the need for physical contact. Hell, he had even hired an escort or two in his time. "Why does being proper matter? You're too proper to peek?" He leaned in and kissed her forehead, still smirking. "I mean you've already slept in my arms once, and you are in my lap, so what's a little peeking between friends?" Her angry look was adorable and he couldn't stop teasing her to see more, than and the blush.

She blinked as he told her she didn't feel cold to him. She knew she was cold, there was no question about it. To pass the time she used to blow on the windows, letting her breath frost over the glass and draw in them. She was cold. Trystan said she was warm though. Her eyes closed as his lips brushed the softness of her hair. Perfect for cuddling. She liked cuddling with him, he seemed to take her fears, the pain she felt, the sadness that lingered and chase it away. Cuddled into his lap tightly she rested her cheek to his shoulder, it felt natural to do. His question drawing her eyes closed.

"I don't know... I am not sure any one does." Dark lashes formed half-moons on her pale cheeks, eyes staying closed. "I don't think there is anyone who would know." Rine shrugged finally. "One family brought in a medium? Is that what they are called? I would call them charlatan. At least the one who came here. They said they could hear me, they couldn't. They took the money from them and left, knowing they were swindling them" She had stopped playing pranks on them, feeling bad that they had been taken advantage of because of her.

His frown was echoed by her own.
"I don't know if would still happen, I am older." Her chin tipped towards him. "Besides what ever it is, that allows you and I to talk, touch.. may change it?" The fear still lingered in her eyes, biting her lower lip. "I'd try it with you.. But not for a little bit?" She couldn't help be scared that it would hurt or when she woke he'd be gone.

Crossing her arms in a little huff she pouted at him. "Sounds like you want me to! Stop pushing your perverted feelings onto me!" Though her words could have sounded harsh she was smiling, her lips curling up at the edges her eyes dancing. The blush came back in a fierce wave. "Besides..... when you told me to look at you, you were naked" Looking away from him, her voice tried for stern. "Yes, exactly! It's not right! Decorum should be upheld!!!!" His lips brushed her forehead and she gave a little squeak. She had hadn't she?! That was just unheard of. Something in her mind tickled at her memory. So have slept in a bed with him even with nothing happening was untoward. Whoreish. Blushing she covered her face, cheeks flaming. "If I was alive my reputation would be in tatters! Rapscallion" A little disparaging moan slipped from her. Suddenly she lifted her head, her eyes narrowing at him. "Highly improper sir!" She didn't bring up the fact what she was curled in his lap with nary but his shirt to cover her. Nor.. Did she plan to.

While he held her, Trystan had listened and nodded. What she said did make sense, he knew there was probably no way she would know, unlikely she was given a ghost's handbook when she had passed, but it was still difficult to predict what would happen now in that case only that he wanted her to be happy, he wanted to keep her safe, and on some level he wanted to be around her for himself too. He felt a pull to her that he hadn't felt before, and it directed his usual energies towards her. He was a flirty person, he liked to tease when he could do it without upsetting the other person and he was protective, caring. All of that seemed to find a target in Rine, and he didn't mind that one bit. He hoped she didn't too, since he wasn't one for holding back from what he wanted.

"That wasn't very nice...those kinds of people are still around too. I bet they would freak out if they realised ghosts were real, hah...but I'm sorry they did that to those people." He nodded as she told him she would be willing to try, and it made sense, he had shown up and now everything was changing for her...why not that too? "We can wait, but if you ever feel ready...I'd try. And I will wait here as long as it takes for you to wake up if you go into a longer sleep. I'll be in my bed, every day, hoping to wake with you in my arms." He meant every word too, and if she looked up she would see it in her eyes...though when she did look up at him she was blushing this time, and huffy. He grinned at her, enjoying the reactions from his teasing, wanting to provoke more since he could clearly see she was enjoying the attention, and why not? She hadn't had any in so very long, clearly.

"Are you saying, my little ghost friend, that you don't want to look at me naked? You didn't really seem to mind, you made such cute noises too..." He laughed as she protested and shook his head at her. "Maybe I do want you to! Would you like to look right now? I can't help it if you're so cute, I like cute girls." Another smirk as he reached down and ran his fingers through her hair, freshly brushed, drying in front of the fire, the soft ringlets bouncing back. "I might just be a rapscallion, because I don't regret it. Does that bother you, little spook? That I might just enjoy teasing you like this, or that I was tempted to peek at you?" He leaned down and whispered in her ear, a soft growl deliberately made to test a theory. "I like when you call me Sir...I am half tempted to demand my shirt back right now for your attitude though, young lady!"

Last edited:
Two conflicting feelings hit here when he said if she vanished that he'd be in the bed, waiting to see if she'd reappear. "Maybe just leave me a note on the bed..." She didn't want him to just wait for her, missing that he didn't likely mean he'd lay in bed day in and out waiting. Her eyes met his and she could see the resolve there. They were either way not empty words. Then he teased her. Her reaction had seemed to amuse him, which was fine she hadn't been truly angry with him. Her anger was more akin to mock outrage.

"You tricked me! You knew you were naked and no bubbles this time!" She had known too though, perhaps attributing to the blush that deepened. Another little squeak and she covered her eyes with her hands. Even alive, she was pretty sure she'd never seen a naked man before today. Her mind vehemently told her she hadn't. That touch too, it made her want to lean into his hand, the soft caress across her silken curls. Resisting she shook her head. Did it bother her? She didn't think so. No, in fact it hadn't and didn't. She was confused by that. It should have shouldn't it?

Rine gasped as he growled in her ear, the sound making her feel funny. Trembling she shook her head quickly her hands dropping to wrap around herself. He couldn't have his shirt back! She needed it right now. She didn't know that the sir could and had been taken in a sexual way. It was puzzling that he liked it, but she didn't pull on that strand just yet. "Please don't..." her voice small. She didn't understand the teasing, her large eyes hinted at his little spook's innocence.

"A note?" Trystan chuckled and shook his head, smiling down at the clearly confused little ghost. It took him a few moments to realise what she had said and where her train of thought must have taken her. "Nooo, I mean I will wait there at night, silly. I was saying I won't be going anywhere, but I won't just be in bed all day." He grinned at her. "You've seen me naked, think I get a body like this without doing my work?" His tone got a little more serious as he stroked his fingers through the soft ringlets of her hair again. "No, I won't just lay there but I will be here. I'll spend as little time outside the house as I can so that when you do reappear, I will be here to greet you. I won't leave you to wake up to an empty house, not again." There was determination in the look he gave her, that and a gentle smile on his lips. "I know you'd miss having me to spy on, little pervert."

Her protest had made him laugh again and he had nodded.
"Yes, I know I was naked, but I only shouted you in after I realised you'd spied on me the first time! I bet you got a good, long look too, didn't you?" Her gasp as he growled in her ear made him want to do it again, so he did, and when she lowered her hands from her eyes he wrapped his arms around both her body and her arms, pinning them to her sides while he held her tightly. "Don't worry. I won't...I'm just teasing you, little spook." His voice got softer when he realised she might be taking this a little too seriously, that he might be upsetting her, it was clear in her tone. "Heey, no, don't worry okay? I'm just playing...I won't take the shirt from you, even if I think you'd look wonderful naked I know you're shy, and I'm perfectly happy just cuddling you and teasing you...and I can stop the teasing if it's too much." He squeezed her a little tighter. "Not sure if I can stop the cuddling though, you're way too snuggly." He kissed the top of her head and his voice went down to a whisper. "I'm sorry if I upset you...I can hold back, I was just having fun, you make me feel...good."

Back
Top Bottom